|Quoting awacsooner (Reply 62):|
Both of you please show me where he said that? Cause he didn't.
I think the sum is implied:
|Quoting g500 (Reply 7):|
I WILL NEVER EVER buy a ticket on that airline. NEVER. I'm sorry but i find that way of doing busines disgusting
|Quoting g500 (Reply 44):|
And I hope more people don't either. cannot support this way of doing business
what's next? bring your own oxygen
That implies G500 wants them out of business (employees unemployed).
|Quoting 767driver (Reply 69):|
You've done your research and determined with the additonal fees, NK is no longer the cheapest option thus you've now disproven the "bait and switch" theory.
I have friends and cousins who fly the ULCCs as once one figures out the system, they can be really cheap to fly.
As I noted before, for myself they do not fit my price/performance criteria. There is nothing wrong with a different business model.
I do not understand the anger toward NK
. They figured out how to show up as the lowest fare which is *all* the internet search engines care about. I've stopped using some of the search engines as they fill the screen with fares that are not of use to me.
I see a HUGE market demand for a new internet air fare search engine that is different in a few key factors.
1. Put in your FF
preference (if any). This just puts 'same cost' airlines higher.
2. Put in a seat pitch preference (e.g., nothing below 34")
3. Put in a luggage preference (carry on, checked or not and how many bags)
4. IFE preference (and some sort of value, say $5).
5. Drinks (alcoholic and non and say put in a quantity per hour you likely consume).
6. Meal options (I'm not sure how to put this in)
7. Put in a price delta (or multiplier) where if F (or Y+) is available, you should be shown that fare option too.
And then search for the best fare for the service one desires!
Opaque pricing is not in the customer's favor. NK
has simply responded to fares being 'out there.'
I cannot wait to get vaccinated to live again! Warning: I simulated that it takes 50%+ vaccinated to protect the vaccinated and 75%+ vaccinated to protect the vac-hesitant.