Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

RandWkop
Topic Author

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:06 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...revealing-says-law-student-18.html

The Daily Mail picked up this story about a British law student being forced to change clothes at a check in desk. Apparently she was dressed inappropriately for flying.
I wonder if the airlines policy is just to prevent things like fake tan getting on the seat covers?
Still, if the story unfolded as described in the paper, Monarch will probably get sued for this one.

scbriml

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 am

I wonder how much fuss that rag would have made if she were a obese minger?   
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

OA260

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:23 am

Quoting RandWKOP (Thread starter):
I wonder if the airlines policy is just to prevent things like fake tan getting on the seat covers?

Id say on alot of holiday flights the Girls are orange     

Seriously though from the articles I read on this ( not Daily Mail ) I think she was under dressed and they were within their rights to request her to change. There is a balance with everything in life.

garpd

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 am

Do not trust anything the Daily Mail prints entirely.
They are a tabloid paper and as such put a spin on any story to make it appear more sensational.
I'm willing to bet there is much more to this than the paper has printed.
I can believe she was asked to change as frankly I find what she was wearing (if the pictures represent the exact outfit) to be completely unacceptable for a flight where families with children will be aboard. She should exercise some common sense and decency and dress appropriately. As such I support the decision by the staff to request a change of clothing.

However, I doubt the staff "FORCED" her to change on the spot.
I think it is more likely they offered for her to go to the toilets or even a room to change and she just did it in front of everyone to make some sort of point.

Dress like that for a night out by all means, but not on a family flight you silly little girl.

[Edited 2013-08-03 02:44:46]
arpdesign.wordpress.com

bennett123

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:52 am

Personally, it does not look THAT bad.

As for her being told that she was showing too much bottom, and then being told to remove the shorts, thus showing MORE bottom, I do not buy it.

Bongodog1964

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:00 am

Quoting RandWKOP (Thread starter):
Still, if the story unfolded as described in the paper, Monarch will probably get sued for this one.

Why ? and on what grounds, she can hardly claim loss of dignity having been clearly photographed with her ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts.

Quoting garpd (Reply 3):
They are a tabloid paper and as such put a spin on any story to make it appear more sensational.
I'm willing to bet there is much more to this than the paper has printed.

If you read the article rather than launching into a typical "anti Daily Mail rant" you will see that the Mail spoke to Monarch and they clearly stated that the girl wasn't ordered to get changed at the check in desk, on the basis that they have reported both sides of the argument I think they've handled it fairly.

anstar

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 am

Quoting bennett123 (Reply 4):
Personally, it does not look THAT bad.

Perhaps, but in the photshoot she is wearing a top that basically comes down and covers quite a bit of the shorts and her legs...

What we don't know is what top she had on for the flight... if it was a small t-shirt it would probably look alot worse than the phtoo shoot - ie much more revealing.

lhrnue

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:18 am

Nothing wrong with this dress ... as long as the pilot is not turning up in this cloth.

Gingersnap

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:40 am

Maybe I'm more of a traditional soul but sometimes these girls take it too far. I would bet she had those shorts pulled up a bit further than she's showing on those pictures. She was no doubt your "typical" British 18 year old going away with her friends for the first time and well...we know what happens on those trips.

My verdict is that the airline got it right and she's talking out of her already exposed backside when she said she was told to change in front of everyone.
Flown on: A306 A319/20/21 A332 B732/3/4/5/7/8 B742/4 B752 B762/3 B772/W B788 C152 E195 F70/100 MD-82 Q400

CrimsonNL

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 am

It's the Daily Mail, so at least 80% of the article is a lie. However I would say good job by ZB to make her change into something appropriate. (Though ofc not at the cki desk). People seem to think all the time that they are on some mediterranean scenic boat trip when they are flying. When you're forced to sit among others in a metal tube for several hours it SHOULD be common sense to dress normally.

Martijn
Always comparing your flown types list with mine

RussianJet

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:22 am

RIght, and I just *bet* that they insisted she could *only* get changed at the check-in desk.   

Get over yourself, love.
✈ Every strike of the hammer is a blow against the enemy. ✈

Lofty

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 am

Mum works for a marketing company so you can guess who is driving the lets talk to the Mail and any other person who will publish somthing.

The main issue is what is considered OK by one person in one place my not be by another. The shorts would be fine in a beach bar but on a plane, don't think so. Once apon a time the idea of wearing any type of shorts onboard was looked down on.

Luftymatt

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:39 am

Quoting bongodog1964 (Reply 5):
If you read the article rather than launching into a typical "anti Daily Mail rant" you will see that the Mail spoke to Monarch and they clearly stated that the girl wasn't ordered to get changed at the check in desk, on the basis that they have reported both sides of the argument I think they've handled it fairly.

Well said. I'm sick of always reading anti Mail hysteria, without the rationality to back it up. Mainly because it's the fashion to have a go at it. Yes the Daily Mail publishes some complete trivia, but it makes no bones about it and doesn't hide behind the pretense that it's a proper broadsheet, as the Guardian newspaper does. Which by the way is extremely biased in it's opinions and has come out with some utter rubbish in the past, but manages to hood wink people into taking it's word as the solid truth for some bizarre reason.

Quoting garpd (Reply 3):

Maybe, but only that paper? I've seen just as much rubbish printed across the entire press. As has been pointed out above, at least the Mail reported both sides of the story.

[Edited 2013-08-03 04:42:49]
chase the sun

usdcaguy

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 am

What gets me is that someone would actually want to travel dressed like that. Planes are cold places; those shorts wouldn't cover a canary much less a girl who looks every bit her 18 years of age and then some.

garpd

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 am

Quoting LuftyMatt (Reply 12):
Maybe, but only that paper? I've seen just as much rubbish printed across the entire press

Indeed, but as the article in question is in the DM, I limited my comments to that publication.

Quoting bongodog1964 (Reply 5):
If you read the article rather than launching into a typical "anti Daily Mail rant"

Rant? I don't consider my small paragraph of three lines outline that the DM is sensationalist to be a rant, just voicing an opinion.
arpdesign.wordpress.com

Bongodog1964

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Quoting garpd (Reply 14):
Quoting bongodog1964 (Reply 5):If you read the article rather than launching into a typical "anti Daily Mail rant"
Rant? I don't consider my small paragraph of three lines outline that the DM is sensationalist to be a rant, just voicing an opinion.

Girl is turned away from check in due to unsuitable clothing, paper prints both sides of the story, whats sensationalist about that ?

The problem is though that this "rant" appears here more or less every week, as soon as the Daily Mail is mentioned someone pops up and states that as this newspaper is involved it must be rubbish. The fact that in many cases the same story is in more or less every UK newspaper is usually not mentioned.

Meanwhile the Guardian can continue to print the views of a small metropolitan elite and sneer at the masses., whilst supporting the likes of Julian Astrange, oh how I laughed when he absconded from bail and his idealistic supporters lost the cash they had put up as surety.

AeroWesty

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Why do these stories always end up with someone in tears and/or with a ruined holiday over the most minor of matters. So she changed shorts underneath a kaftan. That should bring her to tears?
International Homo of Mystery

SCQ83

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:54 pm

That happened to me flying SV from Saudi Arabia.

I was check-in with shorts (but like "nice" dress Banana Republic-style shorts, not sport/marathon shorts) and I was told that I need to wear long pants to fly with Saudia... the same member of Skyteam that discriminates against Jewish and so on. I didn't want to argue in Saudi so I just went to the WC, took some pants out of my hand luggage and changed my clothes... and ready to check-in.

AA94

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Quoting gingersnap (Reply 8):
My verdict is that the airline got it right and she's talking out of her already exposed backside when she said she was told to change in front of everyone.

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 16):
Why do these stories always end up with someone in tears and/or with a ruined holiday over the most minor of matters. So she changed shorts underneath a kaftan. That should bring her to tears?

... and presumably changed under the kaftan only to make a point. So her tears are even less justified.

ThomasCook

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm

She wouldn't have been smiling after going down the slide in an evacuation. The deceleration strips wouldn't be very kind to so much exposed skin.

Thanks.

bendewire

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:48 pm

I can smell compensation claim! and she also get her picture in the paper, what some people will do for a bit of publicity in dull lives

evomutant

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Hysterical reaction aside, what actually was the problem here?

You or I might think her dress sense is not brilliant, but it is hardly obscene. She wouldn't get a second look from a police officer (and the UK has some draconian laws on public nudity).

Looks like a prudish check in assistant getting involved for no clear reason. Similar to those snobby FA's (BA seem to corner the market on them) who look down the nose at you for having the temerity to wear a T-Shirt in J.

Toni_

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:28 pm

"Mr Townsend, managing director of an advertising firm, said: ‘To single out my daughter for her attire is unacceptable. She was dressed appropriately."

As much as I can appreciate those beautiful legs on your gorgeous daughter... even I think she is dressed a bit inappropriate, sir.

If I put on those hot pants, I'm arrested, before I can even say 'good day' at the check-in desk, for having my "landing gears" still hanging down.

Quoting ThomasCook (Reply 19):
She wouldn't have been smiling after going down the slide in an evacuation. The deceleration strips wouldn't be very kind to so much exposed skin.

Exactly my thought!

I had the chance to go down a slide once during a 744 maintenance check and came down with a minor friction burn on my under arm. I wept like an 8 year old girl!

If Monarch would've explained this risk to her, I doubt this story would've existed. Although I detect some level of attention seeking...

Nice updated photo of a Monarch A320 they used too!

robsol

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Ouch that would hurt going down a slide.... but when you look like that I guess you can get away with it!

AeroWesty

Monarch's Dress Code

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Quoting Toni_ (Reply 22):
If I put on those hot pants, I'm arrested, before I can even say 'good day' at the check-in desk, for having my "landing gears" still hanging down.

I wonder what the chances are of this woman working with the check-in agent for Monarch, then splitting the money which the Daily Mail undoubtedly paid for the photo shoot. Stranger things have happened.

777way

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:48 am

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 17):
the same member of Skyteam that discriminates against Jewish

No they don't, only Israeli passport holders, and people who have visited israel if their passport shows that, Skyteam let them in after through reviewing of the country and the airline, protests by jewish groups in the US and Delta refraining to cooperate with SV due to that still did not deter Skyteam.

On the subject can a man in such shorts like the girl travel in Europe by air?

AeroWesty

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 25):
On the subject can a man in such shorts like the girl travel in Europe by air?

I don't see why not. Short shorts are becoming fashionable on men again.

777way

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 am

yes but no bum cheeks will show from those ones.

AeroWesty

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:46 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 27):
yes but no bum cheeks will show from those ones.

It would partly depend on how high on the waist you wear them, especially the one in the middle. Regardless, it was an example of how short shorts are becoming fashionable again, which could spawn even shorter lengths.

777way

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:04 am

those look normal to me and even the center one is a non issue no matter ho high it goes, if it was cut off near the crotch , getting that panty hose look, then maybe there would be some exposure.

Aesma

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:10 am

To me those shoes are the culprit, they're horrible and will definitively hamper evacuation !

The problem I have with the shorts is not the bottom part (pretty standard attire, I'd say one in two young girls is wearing that or shorter outside at the moment) but the waist part, high waist denim like that makes me think of the 80's/90's all over again !
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

AeroWesty

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:13 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 29):
the center one is a non issue no matter ho high it goes

As I said:

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 28):
Regardless, it was an example of how short shorts are becoming fashionable again, which could spawn even shorter lengths.

If you need further examples of this trend, you'll just have to troll the internet looking for men's butt cheeks on your own.  

Type-Rated

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:25 am

I think it was the combination of the shoes and the shorts that got her booted. She's only 16? She looks more like 23. The shoes and the shorts with shirt look like "hooker looking for work" look.

I'm willing to bet that is she wore sandals or trainers she wouldn't have gotten stopped.
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

jwhite9185

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:29 am

Just seems like your typical 16-23 year old wanting their 5 seconds of fame by getting in the paper - no doubt this will be the last we hear on the matter. And were only hearing her side of the story.

Quoting garpd (Reply 3):
Dress like that for a night out by all means, but not on a family flight you silly little girl.

Exactly

Quoting bendewire (Reply 20):
I can smell compensation claim! and she also get her picture in the paper, what some people will do for a bit of publicity in dull lives

Pretty much!
@mytripreport

AlwaysOnAPlane

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 am

It's your typical British teen/20 something girl going on holiday with a group of mates and looking to create some attention for herself by wearing next to nothing in a public space. Seriously, what are they thinking? She's a good looking girl for sure, so why dress like a stripper?
As for being 'forced' to change in front of everyone checking in! I very highly doubt that.
I also love the way the Mail keep banging on about her being a law student, as if that makes her story more credible than someone working the checkout at tesco.

fallap

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 am

I for one would wish more young women would dress like her, thankfully I haven't turned in to a grumpy old man demanding women to dress in Victorian age dresses... yet.

Not even a 747 could plow through the idiocy of the +10,000 comments made in the comment section.

Perhaps ms. Townsend would like me to give her a private tour of an F16 some day?  
Ex grease monkey buried head to toe inside an F-16M
Now studying Political Science

Bongodog1964

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 am

Quoting AlwaysOnAPlane (Reply 34):
I also love the way the Mail keep banging on about her being a law student, as if that makes her story more credible than someone working the checkout at tesco.

Just shows how much our Universities have dumbed down

RussianJet

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 am

and I was told that I need to wear long pants to fly with Saudia...

Who'd have thought that you needed to dress modestly on the flag carrier of a deeply conservative, Islamic country?! Wonders will never cease.   

the same member of Skyteam that discriminates against Jewish and so on

Ah, you mean the national carrier of Saudi Arabia that won't accept passports issued by a country Saudi Arabia doesn't recognise? Every country has such examples, whether we like it or not.
✈ Every strike of the hammer is a blow against the enemy. ✈

FlyingSicilian

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 am

start the countdown for her...
15:00, 14:59, 14:58,14:57,14:56, 14:55,14:54,....
“Without seeing Sicily it is impossible to understand Italy.Sicily is the key of everything.”-Goethe "Journey to Italy"

usdcaguy

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:48 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 26):
I don't see why not. Short shorts are becoming fashionable on men again.

Don't tell me the shorts on those models don't look good because it's they who are wearing them and not your average Joe with +15 pounds of additional weight and toothpick legs. We in the States lived that nightmare in the 90's with daisy dukes; the trend quickly latched onto khaki shorts with boots and went preppy and conservative for a while. Guys may think they want to show their legs, but we all know most of them really shouldn't, so shorts that go at least halfway down the leg will probably always be in style. That should help keep the cabin clean and bare legs off those dirty, dirty seats.

OA260

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 pm

That happened to me flying SV from Saudi Arabia.

Ever heard of the saying ''When in Rome'' ? When you travel the globe you need to respect the local cultures. If you dont want to then dont book onto their airlines or visit their countries. You can of course disagree with their laws/culture but avoid it if you dont like it.

the same member of Skyteam that discriminates against Jewish and so on.

Or Palestinians travelling through TLV etc.. etc...

Aesma

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 pm

I should add that she wears way too much makeup ! No need to show so much skin if it's to cover it in paint.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

ltbewr

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Quoting ThomasCook (Reply 19):

Indeed that should, and may have been the reason for objecting to her 'short shorts' not as so much as 'not appropriate for at family environment'.

Koosi

Monarch's Dress Code

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't really buy that she was "forced to strip by the check-in desk" but still... Can anyone find any reference to the "dress policy" as the spokesperson puts it? I quickly went through the conditions of carriage and faq on Monarch's website and nothing came up. Shouldn't pax at least be made aware of the existence of a dress code (if there actually is one) at the time of booking?

And I don't get the "family environment" thing some people bring up. It's not like there's no girls dressed like this at your average mall and tons of other places. And I bet that almost every girl at every beach and hotel pool in Mallorca wears a FAR more revealing bikini. If you don't want your kids to wear stuff like this, fine, your choice. Truth is though, her outfit is far from offensive to most people.

Then again, I was raised in continental Europe, so my view may be a bit too liberal for some of the UK folks here  

Lofty

Monarch's Dress Code

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 am

I guess most passengers would not think about friction burns going down the chutes. Maybe if the check-in staff had explaned it this would never of made the paper. The issue is where do you draw the line after all some matterials used in clothing can cause burns such as Nylon.

Just imagine the saftey brefing "Ladies and Gentalmen please ensure you remove your shoes and anything Nylon before useing the chutes"

Crosswind

Monarch's Dress Code

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 am

Quoting Koosi (Reply 43):
I don't really buy that she was "forced to strip by the check-in desk" but still... Can anyone find any reference to the "dress policy" as the spokesperson puts it? I quickly went through the conditions of carriage and faq on Monarch's website and nothing came up. Shouldn't pax at least be made aware of the existence of a dress code (if there actually is one) at the time of booking?

It's in section 5 of their T&C

5. Refusal of carriage of passengers

5.1 We may, in our absolute discretion, refuse any passenger carriage and / or onward carriage, or a passenger may be removed from the aircraft, for the following reasons:

5.1.1 Such action is necessary for reasons of safety.

5.1.2 The conduct, status, age, mental or physical condition of the passenger is such that they require special assistance, could cause discomfort to passengers or crew, make themselves objectionable and / or behave in an anti-social manner that disturbs other passengers and the crew or prevents the crew from carrying out their duties on board the aircraft. For the avoidance of any doubt, the reasons listed in this paragraph 5.1.2 will include passengers who in the sole discretion of the crew or ground staff are assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or any banned substance and/or who are not appropriately attired for the flight or involve any hazard or risk to themselves or other passengers and property.

http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/fligh.../refusal-of-carriage-of-passengers

Regards
CROSSWIND

TheCommodore

Monarch's Dress Code

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:43 am

One word comes to mind....... "TART"         

But her choice of destination really confirms that.
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

mjoelnir

Monarch's Dress Code

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 am

Quoting Crosswind (Reply 45):
It's in section 5 of their T&C

5. Refusal of carriage of passengers

5.1 We may, in our absolute discretion, refuse any passenger carriage and / or onward carriage, or a passenger may be removed from the aircraft, for the following reasons:

5.1.1 Such action is necessary for reasons of safety.

5.1.2 The conduct, status, age, mental or physical condition of the passenger is such that they require special assistance, could cause discomfort to passengers or crew, make themselves objectionable and / or behave in an anti-social manner that disturbs other passengers and the crew or prevents the crew from carrying out their duties on board the aircraft. For the avoidance of any doubt, the reasons listed in this paragraph 5.1.2 will include passengers who in the sole discretion of the crew or ground staff are assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or any banned substance and/or who are not appropriately attired for the flight or involve any hazard or risk to themselves or other passengers and property.

The old catch all rules. That is not a dress code, that is an invitation to make arbitrary decisions.
A dress code defines what clothes the airline likes and does not like.

The safety argument for being clothed to be able to run down an evacuation chute, a lot here are using, is plain stupid, than everybody should fly in sturdy trousers and light summer dresses should be banned.

I have seen a lot of similar clothed girls flying the summer holiday runs to the south in Europe.
Monarch is shoveling the sun seekers to the south and this seems a strange decision,
if the attire was similar to the picture in the daily mail.

This decision is of course supported here on a.net because an airline can do no wrong.

mozart

Monarch's Dress Code

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

Does she look cheap and vulgar? Absolutely.

But is it "inappropriate"? Hmm. What is "inappropriate" when sitting on an airplane? Debatable.

Just as taste is debatable. You can The way most Brits and Dutch dress when they go on vacation confirms Italians' and French' prejudice that those people are Barbarians without any chic and style (and they are closely followed by the Germans). Just like many "old Europeans" find Americans' way of dressing often too informal and at times a tad ridiculous.

If some people don't have class well then let them show it, it's their problem. I tolerate it, but I also "categorize" them. Don't complain to be taken for an "easy girl" if you look like a hooker.

I'd very much prefer airlines to deal with people with strong body odour. That would be real progress, don't let someone board because he is smelly. Airlines deal with noisy passengers, why not also with smelly passengers.

AyostoLeon

Monarch's Dress Code

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 pm

With all these references to "hookers" and "tarts" based on what the young woman is wearing I thought for a moment that I had stumbled across a page dedicated to a convocation of imams. When the views are pretty much the same, who needs Sharia?

But to the facts of the case, it does seems odd that the young woman would put on a kaftan in order to change into something else. Why not simply pull the kaftan over and leave it on? End of problem and at least the imams would have been happy.
The person with no dignity eats his dinner twice

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos