LAXintl
Topic Author

Air Canada Seeks New Regional Partner Trans-Border

Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

According to Air Canada press release, they have issued and RFP to select a new regional partner to operate "certain existing U.S transborder routes, stating in mid-2014".

A select group of US and Canadian airlines were invited to bid.

Per AC SVP, he say its critical the company take these steps to ensure a competitive cost structure in the market.

Air Canada to Undertake Request for Proposals for Certain U.S. Regional Transborder Routes
http://www.aviator.aero/press_releases/13789

At the moment AC has capacity purchase agreements with 4 partners - Jazz, Sky Regional, Air Georgian and EVAS.
Suppose this could be a good opportunity for someone like Skywest or Republic to win some added flying.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

A346Dude

RE: Air Canada Seeks New Regional Partner Trans-Border

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:38 am

My money's on Air Georgian using recently acquired Regional 1 Dash 8s.
You know the gear is up and locked when it takes full throttle to taxi to the terminal.

golfradio

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:07 am

Quoting LAXintl (Thread starter):

Looks like a job for Republic's CS100  
CSeries forever. Bring back the old site.

INFINITI329

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:22 am

1. Are they trying cut mainline U.S.A. Flying even more or add new routes that mainline is unable to support?

2. How can a U.S. airline even qualify to fly for Air Canada, given Canadian laws and such?

3. Regional airlines are hurting to staff their current contracts now how would they able to take this on?

hOMSaR

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:25 am

Quoting infiniti329 (Reply 3):
2. How can a U.S. airline even qualify to fly for Air Canada, given Canadian laws and such?

Presumably, if the flying is 100% trans-border flying, any US carrier would be entirely eligible to fly the routes.
The plural of Airbus is Airbuses. Airbii is not a word.
There is no 787-800, nor 787-900 or 747-800. It's 787-8, 787-9, and 747-8.
A321neoLR is also unnecessary. It's simply A321LR.
Airplanes don't have isles, they have aisles.

apodino

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:31 am

Skywest and Republic really have nothing to gain by going north of the border and I am not sure they would waste time opening a domicile north of the border. Honestly, the only US regional who really has anything to gain from this would be Air Wisconsin....who if they win this contract would be able to stay around past 2015 when their contract is up, not to mention they may be in a better position to staff an operation if they end up being done with US. Mesa and TransStates will probably bid as well because they want every contract no matter the cost. The fact that US carriers are being included in this bid is telling though. I do think ultimately that AC is trying to use the US regionals as leverage to win cheaper flying from their Canadian partners, which is basically importing the whipsawing into Canada.

Revelation

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:35 am

Are they trying cut mainline U.S.A. Flying even more or add new routes that mainline is unable to support?

Seems you've restricted the options, no? My guess is they are trying to maintain or grow US flying at a a sustainable price point. I priced a BOS-MTL trip a while back and almost coughed up a back tooth. Only viable path was via Toronto which made the trip foolishly long and expensive. Doing 6 hours in the car won out hands down.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

Cubsrule

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:39 am

Quoting apodino (Reply 5):
Skywest and Republic really have nothing to gain by going north of the border and I am not sure they would waste time opening a domicile north of the border.

I'm not so sure that a domicile north of the border would be appropriate or necessary. One could easily imagine a WAS or CHI domicile covering quite a lot of flying. For instance, OO today flies from ORD to YWG, YEG, YQR, YQT, YYZ and YHZ. That sort of route map is plenty of "crew bridges" to support a fair amount of AC* flying. Similarly, one could imagine a carrier flying DCA-YYZ/YOW/YUL and IAD-YYZ/YUL (and maybe even BWI-YYZ) for AC, which would also likely support enough AC* flying that a Canadian domicile would be unnecessary.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

longhauler

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:58 am

Air Canada has a Capacity Purchase Agreement with Jazz/Chorus Aviation, that has another 8 or so years to run. Any flying by other carriers, like SkyRegional, Air Georgian, or American carriers would have to be in addition to that CPA.

The trans-border routes mentioned above could certainly be done legally by either a Canadian or American carrier. For example one can fly YYZ-DEN with an AC flight number, but flown by GoJet, Shuttle America or Skywest.
Just because I stopped arguing, doesn't mean I think you are right. It just means I gave up!

LAXintl
Topic Author

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:01 am

1. Are they trying cut mainline U.S.A. Flying even more or add new routes that mainline is unable to support?

According to their press release its current existing flying that would transition to a CPA provider.

Skywest and Republic really have nothing to gain by going north of the border

Both got new 70-seat planes coming and need to find a home for them and 50-seaters coming off lease.

Frankly I would be extremely surprised if these two were not part of the invited list of carriers to bid on the business.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

Bingo1

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 am

Inviting US carriers to bid may be a ploy to squeeze their Canadian regional partners.
Planecrzy

multimark

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:51 am

Today's Air Canada is all about the race to the bottom.

777ER
Head Moderator

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:03 am

Quoting multimark (Reply 11):

Define todays AC? Todays AC (legacy) to me is one of the best in North America and miles ahead of the USA airlines or are you talking about the regional sector of AC? Regional airlines do what other regional airlines do, fly you from point A-B with the crews serving drinks.
Head Forum Moderator
[email protected]
Flown: 1900D,S340,Q300,AT72-5/6,DC3,CR2/7,E145,E70/75/90,A319/20/21,A332/3,A359,A380,F100,B717,B733/4/8/9,B742/4,B752/3,B763,B772/3, B789
With: NZ,SJ,QF,JQ,EK,VA,AA,UA,DL,FL,AC,FJ,SQ,TG,PR

kgaiflyer

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:12 am

Skywest and Republic really have nothing to gain by going north of the border and I am not sure they would waste time opening a domicile north of the border.

Skywest already flies YYC to SFO/DEN/ORD; ExpressJet does YWG/YXE/YQR to DEN; GoJet is doing YYZ-ORD; Republic is doing YYZ to IAD and EWR; Shuttle America is doing YUL to IAD.

So who's left?

GCT64

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:10 am

I do think ultimately that AC is trying to use the US regionals as leverage to win cheaper flying from their Canadian partners, which is basically importing the whipsawing into Canada.
Quoting Bingo1 (Reply 10):
Inviting US carriers to bid may be a ploy to squeeze their Canadian regional partners.

In my view, absolutely it is to drive costs down - why else would AC be doing it?
Extending the concept, what is there to stop UA, DL or AA contracting with Mexican carriers for Southern transborder service and use that (or the threat of that) to drive costs down further? Actually, I'm sort of surprised they haven't already done this.
Flown in: A20N,A21N,A30B,A306,A310,A319,A320,A321,A332,A333,A343,A346,A359,A388,BA11,BU31,(..56 more types..),VC10,WESX

doug_or

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Quoting GCT64 (Reply 14):
UA, DL or AA contracting with Mexican carriers for Southern transborder service and use that (or the threat of that) to drive costs down further? Actually, I'm sort of surprised they haven't already done this.

I'm not sure if Mexican costs for flight crew would be that much cheaper than regionals in the US, and there would probably be some xenophobic backlash.
When in doubt, one B pump off

norcal

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Quoting LAXintl (Reply 9):
Both got new 70-seat planes coming and need to find a home for them and 50-seaters coming off lease.

All regional carriers are having a tough time staffing their flying. These carriers need to park aircraft in order to keep up with attrition levels, which are going to increase even more in the next few years.

Revelation

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:23 pm

If that means maximizing corporate profits at the expense of their suppliers, vendors and employees, then yes, they are.

FURUREFA

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Quoting GCT64 (Reply 14):
I do think ultimately that AC is trying to use the US regionals as leverage to win cheaper flying from their Canadian partners, which is basically importing the whipsawing into Canada.

In my view, absolutely it is to drive costs down - why else would AC be doing it?
Extending the concept, what is there to stop UA, DL or AA contracting with Mexican carriers for Southern transborder service and use that (or the threat of that) to drive costs down further? Actually, I'm sort of surprised they haven't already done this.

No one has such an extensive transborder network as AC - that's their bread and butter in a lot of ways.

I think this is genius. This is a ploy to drive down costs, either by pushing Canadian operators to bid lower, or just to take advantage of the ridiculously cheap CPA bids we have in the US.

pnwtraveler

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:48 pm

The Open Skies agreement allows for any airline to fly any amount of routes cross border. There is no problem with AC hiring a US Airline to provide cross border service. Ownership is a different set of rules. I personally believe that this is a bargaining tactic but we will see. The Chorus/Jazz agreement was great at the time, but with more competition it is overly generous. There is no one capable of stepping up to immediately replace Jazz so I think we will see a change over time. Nothing in the agreement prohibits Jazz from bidding on new routes at a lower level. What I think is certain is that you will see no growth in the volume that Jazz flies under the current arrangement.

Airontario

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:49 pm

I wonder how the French language requirement would affect potential american regional partners.

pnwtraveler

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Quoting Airontario (Reply 20):

Very good point. I wonder if there is a loop hole in the regs that AC has to be bilingual. Certainly if AC's regs require a US Regional Carrier flying for AC to offer bilingual services then I see the attractiveness of for US carriers to be reduced.

yyz717

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Perhaps partly, but due diligence in any RFP requires an open bidding process to ensure the best possible bid wins. This means allowing American respondents. AC shareholders should demand no less.

As in the bottom line? AC's sole raison d'etre? Good....it's about time. Good for AC.

Quoting Revelation (Reply 17):
If that means maximizing corporate profits at the expense of their suppliers, vendors and employees, then yes, they are.

AC's sole job is maximizing corporate profits. AC is not a social welfare elephant to keep suppliers, vendors and employees fat and happy.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

rampbro

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 pm

which is basically importing the whipsawing into Canada.

Yaaay.

Today's Canada is all about the race to the bottom.

Fixed it for you.

Quoting doug_Or (Reply 15):
I'm not sure if Mexican costs for flight crew would be that much cheaper than regionals in the US, and there would probably be some xenophobic backlash.

This will happen with US flight crews just the same as with Mexican ones.

Quoting yyz717 (Reply 22):
AC is not a social welfare elephant to keep suppliers, vendors and employees fat and happy.

Yeah, everyone over at Aveos is just that, fat and happy. The rampers that make 12 bucks an hour, them too.

With the exception of corporate shareholders (none of whom travel sked), nobody in Canada will benefit from US regionals flying for AC.

doug_or

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Quoting rampbro (Reply 23):
This will happen with US flight crews just the same as with Mexican ones.

What will happen? Us carriers will use Mexican ones? Canadians will get xenophobic? Canadian pay will go down to US levels?

[Edited 2013-09-24 13:55:23]

[Edited 2013-09-24 13:55:41]
When in doubt, one B pump off

rampbro

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Quoting doug_Or (Reply 24):

The xenophobia.

longhauler

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:23 pm

With the exception of corporate shareholders (none of whom travel sked), nobody in Canada will benefit from US regionals flying for AC.

That's the way I see it too.

And for the record, there are already a lot of US regionals flying the AC code as we speak!
Just because I stopped arguing, doesn't mean I think you are right. It just means I gave up!

drgmobile

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:31 pm

According to the report in the Globe and Mail, these would be routes currently operated by Jazz so they most likely would be current RJ routes (why would AC even bother with this for the few Dash 8 transborder routes?). As has been outlined, AC does have commitments to Jazz SO it appears this would represent a systemwide capacity increase, with less Jazz service to the U.S. being offset by increased service in Canada.

Presumably the ability to fulfill the legislative requirements of the Official Languages Act would be part of the RFP. This could be satisfied in a number of ways, including recorded announcements. It's all very intriguing.

9252fly

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Quoting drgmobile (Reply 27):
According to the report in the Globe and Mail, these would be routes currently operated by Jazz so they most likely would be current RJ routes (why would AC even bother with this for the few Dash 8 transborder routes?).

The soon to be merger of Air Georgian and Regional 1 should be interesting to watch. Regional 1 as quite a few DH1,DH2,DH3 and CRJ 100/200 aircraft with maintenance facilities across Canada and the USA.

yyz717

Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 am

Corporate shareholders are all that matters. They own the airline, and they are the investors shouldering the risk. If the best RPF response is from a US carrier, then that carrier should be chosen. That is in the interest of the shareholders; nothing else is.

Regarding Chorus/Jazz, this RFP is a great oppty for Jazz mgmt to work with their unions to reduce costs NOW and submit a competitive bid. Jazz has 8 years left to reduce its costs to lower than Sky Regional and all other regional carriers or they risk losing their current CPA completely when it comes up for bid in 8 years or so.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

multimark

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:48 am

Quoting 777ER (Reply 12):
Define todays AC? Todays AC (legacy) to me is one of the best in North America and miles ahead of the USA airlines or are you talking about the regional sector of AC? Regional airlines do what other regional airlines do, fly you from point A-B with the crews serving drinks.

That's what any airline does, not just regionals, or are you inferring flight crews serve drinks?

Presumably the ability to fulfill the legislative requirements of the Official Languages Act would be part of the RFP. This could be satisfied in a number of ways, including recorded announcements. It's all very intriguing.

No it could not. Pax in medical distress cannot ask a recorded announcement for assistance, in French. Unless you want to recruit bilingual flight crew, which certainly won't happen with a US regional.

Maybe this whole scheme is the lifering Porter has been looking for.

9252fly

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:07 am

Quoting multimark (Reply 30):
Pax in medical distress cannot ask a recorded announcement for assistance, in French.

Or a 7-Up. No offense intended. Your point if well taken in respect to the languages act. I would imagine a Canadian based regional carrier has a greater ability to meet the obligation.

hOMSaR

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:31 am

Question (because I honestly don't know): Would a US-based regional flying under the "Air Canada Express" brand have to comply with the language laws?

Is there a legal difference between SkyWest flying YYZ-IAD as United Express with an Air Canada codeshare, and SkyWest flying YYZ-IAD as Air Canada Express with an Air Canada code?
The plural of Airbus is Airbuses. Airbii is not a word.
There is no 787-800, nor 787-900 or 747-800. It's 787-8, 787-9, and 747-8.
A321neoLR is also unnecessary. It's simply A321LR.
Airplanes don't have isles, they have aisles.

Bingo1

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 am

Quoting hoMsar (Reply 32):

First of all as a disclaimer I don't speak French.

In Canada here, in order to be legal you have to be able to belch in French never mind speak it.    Although I do not have specific knowledge of the language laws surrounding aviation I do know how they affect other business sectors. For example, I needed some specific paint for a project once and even tho US retailers sold it, Canadian ones didn't because of no French labeling. If a can of paint can't be sold without French labeling I don't see how a flight can be sold without a Francophone on board.

On the flip side, if the unions don't mind, maybe an American carrier could hire a Canadian Francophone for each flight. It would be a scheduling headache but it might be able to be done.
Planecrzy

Goldenshield

Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:22 am

Quoting LAXintl (Reply 9):
Quoting apodino (Reply 5):Skywest and Republic really have nothing to gain by going north of the border

Plus, as of current, SkyWest is largest US carrier operating into Canada in regards to flights, destinations, and passengers.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

longhauler

Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Question (because I honestly don't know): Would a US-based regional flying under the "Air Canada Express" brand have to comply with the language laws?

There are language laws, and there is the Air Canada Public Participation Act, actually they are quite different.

Among other things, the ACPPA requires that there be a Flight Attendant capable of speaking both official languages on every Air Canada, or every Air Canada Express flight. No other airline in Canada has this requirement. It is very expensive as scheduling can be cumbersome, especially during irregular operations. There have been cases in the past where a flight was cancelled for no other reason than that there was not a French speaking F/A available.

"language laws" however are different. They are simply packaging laws (all products sold in Canada must be bilingual), and in Quebec some signage laws. For marketing reasons, and likely good PR, other airlines should have French speaking F/A's on board when flying to or from French regions, but it is not a requirement. So if Westjet, Porter or American were operating a flight into YUL, and the French F/A became sick, the flight could continue .. at AC the flight would cancel.

So that is an interesting question. A jazz operated AC flight must have a French F/A on board. A United Express flight with an AC code-share does not. (it should, but it may not). An Air Canada Express flight operated by the same US regional carrier .... does it need a French F/A or not?

777ER
Head Moderator

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Quoting multimark (Reply 30):
Quoting 777ER (Reply 12):

That's what any airline does, not just regionals, or are you inferring flight crews serve drinks?

Yes every airline is only paid to get you from A-B. Their level of service is their decision. You haven't answered my question yet, define todays AC?

Yes crew's service drinks, thats why you have FA's on board to assist the passengers and provide the sevice
Head Forum Moderator
[email protected]
Flown: 1900D,S340,Q300,AT72-5/6,DC3,CR2/7,E145,E70/75/90,A319/20/21,A332/3,A359,A380,F100,B717,B733/4/8/9,B742/4,B752/3,B763,B772/3, B789
With: NZ,SJ,QF,JQ,EK,VA,AA,UA,DL,FL,AC,FJ,SQ,TG,PR

kgaiflyer

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Is there a legal difference between SkyWest flying IAD as United Express with an Air Canada codeshare, and SkyWest flying IAD as Air Canada Express with an Air Canada code?

I checked United.com for today's IAD.

Republic, GoJet, Shuttle America, and ExpressJet are doing IAD as United Express. SkyWest is nowhere in sight.

Btw, I've flown AC Jazz all over Canada. Except in the Maritimes, there are actually very few bilingual Jazz FAs. Safety briefings are recorded -- but in *both* French and English.

[Edited 2013-09-25 08:24:11]

blr380

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Quoting 9252fly (Reply 28):

I am betting on Air Georgian as well. The new regional partnership doesn't mean taking away the mainline flights served today. I guess we will see the return of some trans-border flights like PWM, PVD with YYZ.

Goldenshield

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Quoting kgaiflyer (Reply 37):
I checked United.com for today's YYZ-IAD.

Republic, GoJet, Shuttle American, and ExpressJet are doing YYZ-IAD as United Express. SkyWest is nowhere in sight.

Perhaps not today, but I've worked it more than once in the past few weeks.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

voodoo

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Whatever the outcome, thanks (commentators above) for putting the image of a (Skywest) AC Express MRJ in my head !  
` Yeaah! Baade 152! Trabi of the Sky! '

superjeff

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Quoting longhauler (Reply 35):
). An Air Canada Express flight operated by the same US regional carrier .... does it need a French F/A or not?

Probably. But it would not be that difficult for a US carrier to hire a French speaker - we have multilingual people in the states, too  

kgaiflyer

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Quoting superjeff (Reply 41):
Probably. But it would not be that difficult for a US carrier to hire a French speaker - we have multilingual people in the states, too

I'm guessing that if that were a requirement, the Air Canada (language) lyceum would be part of the agreement.

Revelation

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm

According to the report in the Globe and Mail, these would be routes currently operated by Jazz so they most likely would be current RJ routes (why would AC even bother with this for the few Dash 8 transborder routes?). As has been outlined, AC does have commitments to Jazz SO it appears this would represent a systemwide capacity increase, with less Jazz service to the U.S. being offset by increased service in Canada.

That makes sense to me. I presume management is thinking that there is some money to be made on the transborder routes if it can get its price points down. The fact it puts pressure on the other regionals is a benefit, but as others point out this won't put pressure on the airlines that are doing the intra-Canada flying.

Viscount724

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Quoting superjeff (Reply 41):
Quoting longhauler (Reply 35):
). An Air Canada Express flight operated by the same US regional carrier .... does it need a French F/A or not?

On a related subject, EK had a job fair in GVA last Saturday. They're apparently short of French-speaking flight attendants and are trying to attract a couple of hundred applicants. They have similar sessions all over the world almost every day.
http://ekgrpapplications.emirates.co...CC_OPENDAYS/CabinCrewOpenDays.aspx

multimark

Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:15 am

Btw, I've flown AC Jazz all over Canada. Except in the Maritimes, there are actually very few bilingual Jazz FAs. Safety briefings are recorded -- but in *both* French and English.

Certain routes are designated "bilingual" (no doubt by some obscure government bureaucracy) and from what I understand FA's who bid on them must be French qualified. And they are not limited to intra-Canada routes.

Skydrol

Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 am

Quoting yyz717 (Reply 29):
Corporate shareholders are all that matters.

Dead wrong.

Customers are all that matters. Without them you have nothing.

!

LD4
∙ ---{--« ∙ ----{--« ∙ --{-« ∙ ---{--« ∙ --{--« ∙ --{-« ∙ ----{--« ∙

Newark727

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:26 am

Quoting yyz717 (Reply 29):
Corporate shareholders are all that matters.

Shareholder value actually isn't the only theory of corporate governance, just the most currently popular one.

Airontario

Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Quoting multimark (Reply 45):

Certain routes are designated "bilingual" (no doubt by some obscure government bureaucracy) and from what I understand FA's who bid on them must be French qualified. And they are not limited to intra-Canada routes.

To be fair, routes are designated by passenger survey, not the government. Every few months, Air Canada surveys a number of frequent flyers. If about routes they fly. If a certain percentage of those surveyed indicate they want French service on a particular route, Air Canada designates it a French route. Basically the routes that are designated French, are that way because thats what passengers want.

a380787

Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:30 pm

As long as their flying originates from points in the US.

Quoting FURUREFA (Reply 18):
No one has such an extensive transborder network as AC - that's their bread and butter in a lot of ways.

Very true. Routes like YYZ-LGA is easily more crucial to AC's bottom line than many of their domestic trunk routes.

On a side note, is AC allowed to a sell a single through-ticket from US to Cuba via Canada, or you'll have to book them as 2 separate tickets with no baggage checked through allowed ?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos