Photo © Fabrizio Berni
So, let's continue where we left of the previous thread with most
- TK vs. LH conflict gaining momentum and looming over TK's operations. What are all the ramifications possible? What can Lufthansa do against
TK and how can TK answer?
- TK's Central American
destinations - feasible or a distant dream?
- What about Oceania, what hinders TK from launching it?
- Istanbul Airport problems: congestion growing, aircraft colliding,
passengers avoiding IST - problems unresolved. What are the
alternatives that are finally being implemented to alleviate the issues?
- Istanbul New Airport - No matter how big it is, it's nowhere in sight.
- Increased competition in the neighborhood - Etihad-sponsored Air Serbia in
the vicinity entering some of the most lucrative TK's markets - TK answered so far by launching 3 dailies to BEG.
- Pegasus Aircraft orders (when will they arrive) and are there new
destinations on the horizon?
- Any long-haul plans for Pegasus or possible entrance into the African
market? - TK in Africa, how are they doing?
- Easing of US-Iran relations - Impact on TK of the opening and
liberalization of air sector in Iran, moderate or tremendous?
- Wingo is there to stay or are there any hopes of it receiving a major
face-lift or possible redesign?
All that and many more good news with your traditional sense of humor!
Photo © Kevin Boydston
Welcome to the thread!
[Edited 2013-11-30 22:16:41 by SA7700]