PRAirbus
Topic Author

How Many IB Planes With New Look?

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Happy New Year! Anyone knows how many IB planes are sporting the new colors? Is it going slow? What are IB's fleet plans? Thanks!

SKY1

RE: How Many IB Planes With New Look?

Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:19 am

So far just a few, only the newest (2 A333 and other 2 or 3 A32X from I2)

About the IB's fleet plans ... hehehe ... what a good question!  Ask for it in London. We don't have any news about future IB fleet plans. Not even is known if IAG will authorize the other 8 options for the A330 that IB currently has and it is necessary to replace all A343 fleet
Time flies! Enjoy life!

mfc

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:29 am

As far as I know, planes wearing new colors are the following:
- A330: EC-LYF, EC-LZJ (to be delivered soon)
- A320: EC-JSK (Iberia Express plane)

I'm afraid livery change will go slow, as management said that they will repaint each plane when needed in maintenance checks in order to reduce costs. Some A32Xs and A346s need a repaint as the colors on the fuselage look faded, so I guess they are among the first ones to go to the paint shop. I heard that A343s will not receive the new livery.

As for the fleet plans, the remaining 3 A330s will be received in the first half of the year, and only 4-5 A343s will remain in the fleet after that. I think that 2 A319s or A320s will be delivered this year, but I'm not sure.

Finally, the A330 options will expire soon, so Iberia will have to decide if they take it or not. I heard that they are thinking between taking the new HGW version of the A330-300 or taking A330-200s. In any case, you never know with Iberia as the current situation of the company is still delicate as negotiations with pilots union are still in place. If they sign new conditions with increased productivity and lower salaries, things will go well and we may see Iberia expanding again. If they don't, management said that they will close the airline down as it is not viable as it is nowadays.

[Edited 2014-01-04 02:32:21]
So, we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past

avi8

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Do you know by when all the long haul fleet will have AVOD in every seat???
avi8

mfc

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Quoting avi8 (Reply 3):

A346 refurbishment will end in 2015. However, 4 A343s will remain in the fleet without AVOD in Y class until the A330s that today are options will replace them. I don't know when those options will arrive if confirmed, but I guess that no later than 2016.

SKY1

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Quoting mfc (Reply 2):
Finally, the A330 options will expire soon, so Iberia will have to decide if they take it or not.

IB by itself no longer decides about fleet expansion. It is done by IAG/BA.
Time flies! Enjoy life!

PRAirbus
Topic Author

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Thanks for the update! Negotiations again???!!! Wow! I thought they were settled since everything was quiet. The unions have to be very careful, the economy in Spain is bad, turning IB into an Alitalia with intermittent strikes will kill the airline. IB has a great heritage and a strong brand, they should focus on working w/IAG and accept that times have changed. I'm sure Air Europa is watching closely...good luck. Buena Suerte, IB!

mfc

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 5):
IB by itself no longer decides about fleet expansion. It is done by IAG/BA.

I would say IAG/IB. British Airways is focused in its business.

Quoting PRAirbus (Reply 6):

Pilots Union didn't sign the new conditions that all other staff did, so in reality negotiations didn't end with pilots. I don't think that they would go on strike again, but by delaying the agreement with management they are doing enough, competitors are expanding meanwhile. I think that they should be more concerned about AF/KLM, LATAM and Avianca than Air Europa.

I expect that everything will be fixed in the coming months. I think that they are doing a good job with all the changes and improvements introduced in the recent months. I hope that all the efforts and improvements won't go to waste.

DocLightning

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Quoting mfc (Reply 2):
I'm afraid livery change will go slow, as management said that they will repaint each plane when needed in maintenance checks in order to reduce costs.

That's what UA did and it was a horrible branding decision. Even cost-conscious DL was quick to repaint the entire NW fleet.

Much as I dislike the new livery, they should make an investment in their new brand and get it on all the fleet within three years.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

mfc

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 8):

You can't compare United's fleet to Iberia's. They currently have 13 A319s, 11 A320s, 18 A321s, 4 A330s and 17 A346s, 14 A320s from Iberia Express and 35 planes from Air Nostrum to be repainted, 112 airplanes in total. I think that in three years every plane will have the new colors.

SKY1

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:50 pm

I'm sure Air Europa is watching closely...good luck.

Be sure about that!!

Buena Suerte, IB!

La van a necesitar.

Quoting mfc (Reply 7):
I would say IAG/IB.

Again: IB by itself no longer decides about fleet expansion. All new decision about new aircraft order for IB is taken by IAG.

Quoting mfc (Reply 7):
I think that they should be more concerned about AF/KLM, LATAM and Avianca than Air Europa.

UX has a staff lower cost, they share the same hub than IB and soon they will receive their first brand new B787. They don't need the other's permission to order new generation aircraft. They have a future plan. Iberia doesn't. Don't make yoursef wrong and don't diminish UX because while it's true all competition is always a challenge that challenge for IB is starting on their own hub.
Time flies! Enjoy life!

skipness1E

Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:41 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 8):
Much as I dislike the new livery, they should make an investment in their new brand and get it on all the fleet within three years.

You pull a plaster off quickly for less pain, slowly pulling it off, hair by hair is not to be recommended.

mfc

Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 am

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 10):
Again: ib by itself no longer decides about fleet expansion. All new decision about new aircraft order for ib is taken by IAG.

You said IAG/BA in reply 5 and I just pointed out that BA has nothing to do with Iberia's fleet expansion.

IAG now manages fleet acquisitions, but the same happens with BA and VY. The same happens with LH Group, AF/KLM, etc. There's nothing negative about that.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 10):
UX has a staff lower cost

True.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 10):
They don't need the other's permission to order new generation aircraft.

But they don't have the financial back up of IAG, or the customers that IB has thanks to IAG and OW. Air Europa is in Sky Team, but be sure that AF/KLM won't help Air Europa to grow in South America. Iberia is an important part of OW and Air Europa a secondary airline in Sky Team.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 10):
soon they will receive their first brand new B787.

IAG will order 787 and A350s for Iberia as soon it returns to profitability, something that is expected to happen this year, if the agreement with Pilot's Union is set. Maybe the 787s and A350s will arrive a little late, but meanwhile the A346s are very well suited for IB's network and the 787-8 that UX is receiving don't have the same performance.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 10):
Don't make yoursef wrong and don't diminish UX because while it's true all competition is always a challenge that challenge for ib is starting on their own hub.

I wish all the best to UX, it's an Spanish company and I like them. But I think that the other airlines I mentioned can be more competitive than UX.

SKY1

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:20 am

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
You said IAG/BA in reply 5 and I just pointed out that BA has nothing to do with Iberia's fleet expansion.

IAG & BA is nearly the same while IB is a non-independent unit, mere subordinate of IAG.

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
The same happens with LH Group, AF/KLM,

No, is not the same. IB is not the KLM on the IAG group. Not at all.

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
or the customers that IB has thanks to IAG and OW

Do u think IB must show gratitude to IAG? IB was founded in 1927 being among the World's oldest air carriers, IAG is a "thing" which has invented 2 years ago. Certainly all we know BA will exist by 2020 ...but, what about IB? IB is right now the airline having the most uncertain future in Europe.

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
Air Europa is in Sky Team, but be sure that AF/KLM won't help Air Europa to grow in South America.

That's true, but UX don't need any help to develop its own Latin American network ...and Needless to say paradoxically IAG helped UX to grow when IB was forced to abandon several routes such as HAV, MVD, SDQ, AMS...

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
Iberia is an important part of OW

subjective statement

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
Air Europa a secondary airline in Sky Team

Obviously UX is not DL nor AF but UX is taking advantage just because their membership

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
IAG will order 787 and A350s for Iberia as soon it returns to profitability

and what happen if according IAG, IB never returns to profitability??

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
if the agreement with Pilot's Union is set

IF ... IF ... there are a lot of "IF's" ...that's the main problem with IB nowadays.

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
Maybe the 787s and A350s will arrive a little late

a little?? ... How many years later than Air Europa IF finally IAG gives green light? Add the Iberia's higher cost and a less fuel efficient fleet.

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
ut meanwhile the A346s are very well suited for IB's network

...by 2020 flying an A346 will be even more strange and uncompetitive than flying a MD-11 today

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
787-8 that UX is receiving don't have the same performance

performance ... about what? about range? about seats? UX will have a 300-seater on their B788's no mention their configuration will be larger on their 787-9. The only disadvantage that UX has at the present, in January 2014 in comparison with IB a minor number of premium pax and the fact they are a brand less known worldwide. But that can change.
Time flies! Enjoy life!

mfc

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:45 am

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
IAG & BA is nearly the same while ib is a non-independent unit, mere subordinate of IAG.

OK.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
No, is not the same. ib is not the KLM on the IAG group. Not at all.

OK.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
IF ... IF ... there are a lot of "IF's" ...that's the main problem with ib nowadays.

Labor issues are the problem, Pilots who don't want to see their benefits reduced and that don't want to see what happens in the airline world nowadays. IAG put that conditions to make pressure in the negotiations.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
ib is right now the airline having the most uncertain future in Europe.

Of course, more than Alitalia, for example. IB is now on the right track and after restructuring it is losing less money, WW said that in 2014 it will return to profitability. They have improved service and efficiency in many aspects of the airline. Many people see a bright future for Iberia, the only problem left is the issue with pilots.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
performance ... about what? about range? about seats? UX will have a 300-seater on their B788's no mention their configuration will be larger on their 787-9. The only disadvantage that UX has at the present, in January 2014 in comparison with ib a minor number of premium pax and the fact they are a brand less known worldwide.

About capacity. Not only about seats, the A 340-600 can carry lots of cargo, and it can depart from MAD, MEX, SCL or BOG fully loaded. Cargo capacity of 788s is way smaller. 789s can be compared to 343s, but again not to the 346. UX 787s will have 300 seats, but IB 346s have 346 seats (46J300Y), I don't think that UX 788s will have more than 20 J seats. So Iberia can carry much more premium passengers, that's a benefit. I agree that new generation planes will arrive late, but I don't think that would mean the death of the company.

In any case, this is not the topic of this thread, so I think it is not correct to discuss these things here.

SCL767

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:13 am

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):

Quoting mfc (Reply 12):
Iberia is an important part of OW

subjective statement

IB has a very strong partnership with LAN (and soon with TAM) in South America...

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
The only disadvantage that UX has at the present, in January 2014 in comparison with IB a minor number of premium pax and the fact they are a brand less known worldwide. But that can change.

Indeed, most South American pax view UX as a leisure carrier. Yes, UX is entering new markets, i.e. UX will launch MAD-SSA-SCL 3x weekly with the A332 in April. However, IB's partner LAN will respond by increasing frequency on the SCL-MAD route to 10x weekly utilizing the 787-8. Next year, LAN plans on deploying the 787-9 on the SCL-MAD-FRA route...

mfc

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:21 am

Quoting SCL767 (Reply 15):
Indeed, most South American pax view UX as a leisure carrier. Yes, UX is entering new markets, i.e. UX will launch MAD-SSA-SCL 3x weekly with the A332 in April. However, IB's partner LAN will respond by increasing frequency on the SCL-MAD route to 10x weekly utilizing the 787-8. Next year, LAN plans on deploying the 787-9 on the SCL-MAD-FRA route...

This winter IB is operating 10x weekly also. I think that the 787 is more suitable for the extra frequencies in Northern Summer as demand is lower.

LH506

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:29 am

Quoting mfc (Reply 4):

Do you know how many 346 have been refurbished?
What do they normally use on the UIO flight?
NOT FLOWN: 707 736 77L 788 78J 300B2 300B4 345 359 35J RJ70/146-100 F27 ATR72 CRJ1/4/10 E120/135/40 Q1/2/3 M87

SCL767

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:34 am

Quoting mfc (Reply 16):
I think that the 787 is more suitable for the extra frequencies in Northern Summer as demand is lower.

LA planned on increasing frequency on the SCL-MAD route with the 787-8s since April 2013. However for obvious reasons, LA could not increase frequency on the route. Since LA will receive even more 787-8s this year, it is possible for LA to add flights on the route. Also, LA plans to increase capacity on the LIM-MAD route replacing the 767s with the 787-8s in the near-term.

mfc

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 am

Quoting LH506 (Reply 17):

As of today, 6 have been refurbished. Their regs are: EC-INO, -IOB, -JLE, -LEU, -LEV, -LFS.

EC-IQR is currently in the hangar.

They normally send old configuration planes to UIO, the new configuration planes are mainly sent to EZE and SCL.

Summa767

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:06 am

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
IAG & BA is nearly the same while IB is a non-independent unit, mere subordinate of IAG.

Wrong! BA is also subordinate to IAG in the same way that IB is. Individual airlines have a plan and IAG supervises that they keep to it. Yes, IAG handles fleet acquisition for its subordinate airlines and that is a good thing, not only for the volume discounts.
For instance, IAG was able to secure slots for IB as part of an overall order made on the back of BA's balance sheet (see investor's day transcript from 2012), which has been making healthy profits since it restructured and with the prospects of breaking the €1bn this year. IB would not be able to order 787s or A350s on competitive terms having been making operational losses on its air transport business since 2008, and although improving its margins, it still has some way to go.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
IAG & ...by 2020 flying an A346 will be even more strange and uncompetitive than flying a MD-11 today

Then it should have ordered 77Ws instead and it might have given them better economics. But that is only a small part in the overall cost base.
Moreoverr, VS and LH also have A346s and they are not in a hurry to get rid of them.
More rare in 2020 will be 744s and BA will certainly have them, and making money on them, as will be LH and VS with its A346s.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):
IAG &That's true, but UX don't need any help to develop its own Latin American network ...and Needless to say paradoxically IAG helped UX to grow when IB was forced to abandon several routes such as HAV, MVD, SDQ, AMS...

Good for UX that due to a lower cost base, it can make those caribbean destinations work.
UX made some restructuring that has obviously allowed to take advantage of the capacity that others have cut in Spain, including Iberia, Ryanair and Easyjet.
Iberia Express could be growing even better, but a ruling has its fleet capped at 14 A320s.
Amazing that a judge can interfere with a spanish airline in that way, whereas one like Norwegian is welcomed with fanfare by the Mayor of the city, the president of the regional government in an event at the city's main theatre when it announces that it will base 2 737s in MAD.
Whether UX can continue to be competitive in the medium to long term remains to be seen. I suspect that it will have to be part of a larger group (AF-KL? -if that survives, given the haemorrhage of money on the French side) as independent, it will have it very difficult indeed when IB comes back with sharpened teeth.

Quoting mfc (Reply 14):
IB is now on the right track and after restructuring it is losing less money, WW said that in 2014 it will return to profitability. They have improved service and efficiency in many aspects of the airline. Many people see a bright future for Iberia, the only problem left is the issue with pilots.

I agree that IB is on the right track. The improved onboard product will help a lot.
It des have a bright future, and getting there will depend on this labour agreements. It will determine the rate at which it can grow. If the pilots don't play ball, then things will stay more or less as they are at the moment, except that in 12 months time the cap on IB Express growth will expire and it can grow fast (and this is needed to improve connectivity to IB's long haul), and the their party flying limitations will expire and so IB will be able to grow both aircraft being operated by others: Vueling or IB express for instance.

One way or another MAD will recover a lot of its lost traffic and it will be able to create a lot of much needed jobs. A lot of it will be IB, whether operated by itself or others.

[Edited 2014-01-05 02:08:55]

Aisak

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Quoting mfc (Reply 2):
As far as I know, planes wearing new colors are the following:
- A330: EC-LYF, EC-LZJ (to be delivered soon)
- A320: EC-JSK (Iberia Express plane)

Air Nostrum is also slowly transitioning to the new IB look while they operate under the Iberia Regional franchise.

Here's an interesting video showing the painting of EC-JZV (CRJ)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSploCa-ojM

SKY1

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Quoting summa767 (Reply 20):
BA is also subordinate to IAG in the same way that IB is.

This is not the Comedy Club forum. Theoretically is like that BUT in practice is not

IB would not be able to order 787s or A350s on competitive terms having been making operational losses on its air transport business since 2008

That's simply not true.

Moreoverr, VS and LH also have A346s and they are not in a hurry to get rid of them

IB is the only world's carrier having the A346 as the biggest aircraft in fleet AND without order for new generation airliners such as 787, XWB or 777X. Iberia case is unique when the fleet issue we talk about.

More rare in 2020 will be 744s and BA will certainly have them, and making money on them, as will be LH and VS with its A346s

Do u think the average premium pax in BA or LH is the same that IB premium pax?? Please, don't make absurd comparison, IB can't play on the same league that BA and --specially-- LH play.

Whether UX can continue to be competitive in the medium to long term remains to be seen. I suspect that it will have to be part of a larger group (AF-KL? -if that survives, given the haemorrhage of money on the French side) as independent, it will have it very difficult indeed when IB comes back with sharpened teeth

First at all: Air France will always stay on the business as the French gov. will never allow AF can be left in the lurch.

Second: your "when IB comes back with sharpened teeth" statement is a bad joke. Again you're on the wrong forum, this is not "Jokeland".
Time flies! Enjoy life!

Summa767

Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 22):

This is not the Comedy Club forum. Theoretically is like that BUT in practice is not

You see, making silly statements is not going to win you any arguments.
However if you have any evidence, please bring it forth.

I am sure you don't!

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 22):
That's simply not true

What is not true? That IB has not made operational profits from its air transport operation since 2007 or that the IAG orders that include delivery slots for IB were not supported by BA's balance sheet?

You will find the answers in the end of year reports where this is clear.

If you think that you can just come up with spurious statements based more on nationalistic instincts than on real evidence, you are very much mistaken.

SKY1

Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am

Make no mistake with me, please. My statements have nothing to do neither politics nor nationalistic instincts.

IB is not longer an independent business entity. This is a FACT, and it's a fact IAG was founded because Iberia clearance as well.

And you ask for evidence ...what evidence do u want more in addition to IB has not orders for new generation planes because IAG don't allow it despite all competition for IB (AM, AV, LA, JJ, UX, etc) already ordered it? It's clear the pilots union have their own responsability about that, but not all responsability. On the other part IAG is not exactly squeaky clean.

IB --just like VY-- is a subordinate of IAG. If IB is not longer competitive for the IAG standards VY will resume their role even operanting long haul if necessary. Believe or not, nowadays it is a reality. You can't deny it.
Time flies! Enjoy life!

Summa767

Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 am

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 24):
IB is not longer an independent business entity. This is a FACT, and it's a fact IAG was founded because Iberia clearance as well.

And who said otherwise?
IB is a subordinate of IAG -as I stated it before (see reply 20) just like BA and YV are.
Indeed, IAG is owned by its shareholders and is managed through a established corporate structure.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 24):
And you ask for evidence ...what evidence do u want more in addition to IB has not orders for new generation planes because IAG don't allow it despite all competition for IB (AM, AV, LA, JJ, UX, etc) already ordered it?

IAG obviously have a better judgement than to order airplanes just because the competition has. The competition is viable not just because of its fleet, but because it has an overall competitive cost base. LA is not in a hurry to get rid of 767s- indeed it has taken delivery of some new models and is currently updating some others. It will not replace all of them with 787s in the next few years.
A new fleet does not come cheap and there has to be a business plan that justifies it. When IB sums work out, the order will be made effective. If they don't then the expansion will have to be done in a different way.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 24):
On the other part IAG is not exactly squeaky clean.

Let us read your list of accusations.

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 24):
If IB is not longer competitive for the IAG standards VY will resume their role even operanting long haul if necessary. Believe or not, nowadays it is a reality. You can't deny it.

Quite the contrary. If a company is not competitive then it cannot expand sustainably. That can be done by the ones that are lean and competitive. Vueling that has proved to be a growth animal that can expand and so creating new jobs many of them in Spain where they are much needed.
Iberia Express has also shown to be an efficient airline. It has taught one thing or two to lethargic Iberia pilots about punctuality.
Iberia has a valuable brand, and this will not be lost. It can be worn by Vueling or Iberia Express if IB itself is not able to expand.

jumpjets

Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Quoting SKY1 (Reply 13):

oh god..give me the will to live! Why is it impossible for any discussion about IB not to degenerate into a slanging match about how badly treated IB is by IAG and how BA calls all the shots apparently with the intention of killing off IB.

Why cant we just stick to the topic in hand about repaints of IB planes.

avi8

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:29 pm

The retirement if the A340-300 has helped Iberia increase capacity in Central America. I have noticed that the A340-600 is now flying more often than not to GUA and SAL. Maybe they have no other choice as I'm not sure the if the new A330's can make it from MAD. Does anyone know how these flights are doing?
avi8

mfc

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Quoting avi8 (Reply 27):
The retirement if the A340-300 has helped Iberia increase capacity in Central America. I have noticed that the A340-600 is now flying more often than not to GUA and SAL. Maybe they have no other choice as I'm not sure the if the new A330's can make it from MAD. Does anyone know how these flights are doing?

I also noticed that. The main differences between A343s (24J 265Y) and A346s (42J 300Y) are cargo capacity and J seats. I guess the route is doing well, mainly because Iberia hasn't left any poor performing route, they even cut BOS and LAX during Winter this year for example.

A330s will go to PTY and GIG soon, as the last three frames arrives, nothing has been said about GUA.

jetblueguy22

Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:53 pm

This thread has drifted away from the original topic and will be locked.

Any posts made after the lock will be removed for housekeeping purposes only.

Regards,
Pat
Look at sweatpants guy. This is a 90 million dollar aircraft, not a Tallahassee strip club

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos