Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

CaliAtenza

RE: MH370 Malaysia Airlines B772 Missing Enroute KUL-PEK Part 21

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:24 am

Quoting mcoatc (Reply 72):
And this same fire wouldn't create other faults that might generate an ACARS message prior to that system being disabled itself? The fire would have not allowed any radio transmissions, but the plane would have still been flyable for hours? Methinks not.

yeah

Quoting undertheradar (Reply 278):
QUICK INTRO....I have been a reader of Airliners.net for many years and now just signed up as a result of the extra ordinary circumstances in relation to MH370 which I have followed since day1...I am an ex QF longhaul F/A .. my period of employment by QF being 1989-2011

SO... here's my theory based on my knowledge and the 'confirmed' info given by the 'authorities' via the press conferences thus far given to the public...

one of the pilots incapacitated the other pilot..could be done quickly with the right tool, and believe it or not, some airlines allow their flight crew onto aircraft WITHOUT going thru pre flight sreening that pax go thru.. ie NO body/hand luggage screening of flight crew

this lone pilot now has complete control of aircraft..turning off 'systems' ..telling cabin crew via phone AND pax via inflight PA, that due to a 'problem' they need to return to KL.. AVOD must be shut down because of the 'problem'... inflight crew inform cabin crew that 'such and such' will be happening via handset..cabin crew believe what they are being told...no reason not to!!! and pax believe what the flight crew tell them too!!...all the more believable on a flight IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

and I actually believe the 'turnback' and 'ping' heard by the military belongs to MH370 (the Malay military and authorites 'incompetence' is a WHOLE OTHER ISSUE)

I conclude that MH370 has been 'hijacked' by a suicidal flight crew member...and flown over the Indian Ocean and taken a quick dive into the ocean...no time for ANYONE (pax or crew) in the cabin to react...as they were told all is fine...in the DARK OF THE NIGHT they were just returning to KL to fix the 'problem'

now after day 6 I fear the depth and vastness of the Indian Ocean has 'swallowed' MH370 .....along with the fact that no one is searching that ocean

honestly, that makes probably the most sense out of all the theories i've come across.

flyorski

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:24 am

Quoting 777Jet (Reply 135):
Can't believe why the exact fuel figure has not yet been made public. That would at least give MAS and the SAR / authorities a maximum radius to consider.

It is possible they have no record of it. I do not know the specifics at MH, however with some airlines if the crew requests additional fuel they can get it with no record of how much is on-board at departure. The fuel provider records total gallons (or Liters), in order to bill the airline, yet the end pounds (or kilos) on board may be unknown.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsly believe they are free" -Goethe

SA7700
Topic Author

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 am

Due to length this thread will be locked for further contributions. All posts added after the thread lock will be removed for housekeeping purposes only. Please feel free to continue the discussion in part 22 which is available here:

MH370 Malaysia Airlines B772 Missing Enroute KUL-PEK Part 22 (by SA7700 Mar 13 2014 in Civil Aviation)

Thanks and regards,

SA7700
When you are doing stuff that nobody has done before, there is no manual – Kevin McCloud (Grand Designs)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos