Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

goosebayguy

RE: MH370 Malaysia Airlines B772 Missing Enroute KUL-PEK Part 23

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:05 pm

My personal belief is that it has crash landed somewhere in the Empty Quarter in Saudi Arabia. There are even a few sites with runways and nothing else out there. These were built for quick re-reinforcement as during Gulf War 1. Take a look south of Al Kharj.

jcxroberts

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm

There was nowhere for this plane to land without some help from a government. Assuming it landed.

peterinlisbon

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm

In the latest maps it seems like the aircraft at one point was heading straight towards Phuket and Bangkok, and then it turned left out towards the sea again. I don't know if the fact that it followed waypoints really shows that whoever was flying had all that much knowledge. It does seem to indicate they used the FMC to program waypoints, though. For an 11S style plot maybe the target was Phuket or Burma. If it was planned to land somewhere, perhaps it could have landed in some remote part of China (in a desert or a plateau in the himalayas).

Sligo

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:15 pm

The lack of facts after 6 days is astonishing. Unfortunately, it's the stuff that the gov't conspiracy theories are made of.

We seem to be getting increasingly confident info now that the US is more involved, but still...there's not much there-there.

vfw614

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Quoting hivue (Reply 186):
Quoting vfw614 (Reply 183):
Looking forward to that list. I am sure it will be rather short.

A list of one would do.

Sure. But I doubt that the a.netters are the first to come to that conclusion. I am pretty sure that all possible landing sites - if any realistically exist that fit the list of criteria I mentioned - have been checked days ago by the authorities. That's something that can be done in five minutes, in contrast to comb an ocean with searchplanes.

SA7700
Topic Author

A REMINDER TO ALL OUR MEMBERS:

**** Out of respect to the crew, passengers and also family members; close to those onboard MH370; please keep science fiction theories and content related to possible future movie rights out of these threads. ****

**** Please do not repeat questions and scenarios that were covered and discussed in previous threads and which do not contribute in a constructive manner towards the real topic any longer. ****

**** Please make an effort to read through some of the threads, if possible the latest in the series, before adding your own comments and theories to the current, active thread on this issue. ****

**** PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TOWARDS OTHER USERS AND KEEP THE FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS IN MIND WHEN POSTING IN THE FORUMS. SHOULD THERE BE ANY RULE VIOLATIONS, PLEASE BRING THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MODERATORS BY MAKING USE OF THE “SUGGEST DELETION FUNCTION”. ****

**** WHEN STATING FACTS, STATISTICS OR NEWSWORTHY BULLETINS, PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE AN HTML LINK OR REFERENCE TO A PUBLICATION. IF YOU ARE MERELY PROVIDING AN OPINION, PLEASE MENTION THIS IN YOUR POST. ALL MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO AVOID ARGUMENTS BASED ON RUMORS OR MISINFORMATION

Enjoy the forums!

Regards and thanks for your co-operation,

SA7700
When you are doing stuff that nobody has done before, there is no manual – Kevin McCloud (Grand Designs)

Mir

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 167):
At least on the 737, all you have to do is set the pressurization to manual and open the outflow valve.

Isn't there a limit to that, though? The two pressurized types I've flown can both dump cabin pressure, but only up to about 14,000 feet cabin altitude - at that point the outflow valves will start closing again and will maintain that altitude - no way to make the cabin go any higher. And 14,000 feet isn't going to kill anybody. It probably won't even make people pass out.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

747megatop

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:18 pm

I found something on the web - http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-co...-search-to-chennai-coast-1.513596. Then i looked up the region on google earth & flightradar24. What i can't wrap my head around this is how does a unidentified jet the size of a 777 fly this close to the Indian mainland and not be detected by any radar?

na

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Now that the plane is lost for a week soon I keep asking myself why is it possible for the crew or anyone else in power on board to switch off the transponder? As the only reason for it would be a strong will to hide the plane, why should anyone who is not a criminal be interested to hide a civil plane? Why isnt the transponder permanent, unreachable for the pilots. I mean, after the 4 planes on 911 whose hijackers switched them off, and now the MH 777 for whatever reason, isnt it time to rethink?

imatams

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Quoting goosebayguy (Reply 201):
My personal belief is that it has crash landed somewhere in the Empty Quarter in Saudi Arabia. There are even a few sites with runways and nothing else out there. These were built for quick re-reinforcement as during Gulf War 1. Take a look south of Al Kharj.

That would be borderline out of range and would also mean overflying all of India unnoticed...

CO953

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Quoting solarflyer22 (Reply 181):
I believe it was confirmed. The last verbal contact was from a flight 30 min trying to hail them on radio when the went off air. The article I saw said the pilot of that plane said all he heard was "Mumbling and Static" but that he felt it was the FO not the Captain on the Comm. There is no solid proof of that though because it wasn't recorded.

I think suspicion on the pilot side has to fall on the co-pilot.
He just transitioned from 737 (maybe he want to kill more people ?). We have pictures of him inviting girls and smoking in the cockpit as well.

Mr. Shah was just too damn good to have done this thing imo. The man was a pure aviator.

The "mumbling" is very interesting to me.

Does anyone know where the pressurization switches are on the 777? Left or right side of the cockpit? Assuming they were visible from only one of the seats (maybe this is not the case), could it be possible for one of the pilots - sitting on the side with the switches, to purposely depressurize the plane but hide that fact from the other pilot who couldn't see the info? (Sort of like how the AF447 pilots saw different info on their screens.)

One scenario that could match the Captain being a hijack culprit could be:

The Captain somehow turns off or sabotages the FO's oxygen mask ahead of time ... then depressurizes the cabin - pretends it's an actual failure, instead of a human act... fake checking the position of the switch, to fool the FO ... then both pilots don their oxygen masks ... the FO's is not working properly ... then the other flight calls them and the FO is almost unconscious but tries to answer the call... and mumbles into the mike - while the Captain plays possum with his working oxygen mask?

Of course, if the pressurization switches are viewable from both seats, please forget I said anything.

The "mumbling" does interest me.

------

Edit: I just saw upthread where someon said that maybe the cabin pressure can only be dumped down to the 14,000-ft. level. Does anyone have any facts regarding the 777 pressurization system that could address this?

[Edited 2014-03-14 11:28:30]

Rara

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Quoting na (Reply 209):
Now that the plane is lost for a week soon I keep asking myself why is it possible for the crew or anyone else in power on board to switch off the transponder? As the only reason for it would be a strong will to hide the plane, why should anyone who is not a criminal be interested to hide a civil plane? Why isnt the transponder permanent, unreachable for the pilots. I mean, after the 4 planes on 911 whose hijackers switched them off, and now the MH 777 for whatever reason, isnt it time to rethink?

Switching off the transponder is standard procedure at most airports when the plane the on the ground. Also if the transponder transmits faulty data, pilots are requested to switch it off.

Of course one could come up with a modification, such as that the transponder is always on when the aircraft is airborne. Still, taking basic functionality out of the hands of the pilots requires a very good reason; so far this has never presented a problem.
Samson was a biblical tough guy, but his dad Samsonite was even more of a hard case.

CaliAtenza

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Quoting 747megatop (Reply 208):

I found something on the web - http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-co...-search-to-chennai-coast-1.513596. Then i looked up the region on google earth & flightradar24. What i can't wrap my head around this is how does a unidentified jet the size of a 777 fly this close to the Indian mainland and not be detected by any radar?

Take a look at the front page:

http://www.nst.com.my/# - Explosive Revelation In Tommorow's NST--

hmmn, the plot thickens...

spacecadet

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Quoting captainx (Reply 184):
The rogue pilot needed to quickly kill all on board except himself in order to be successful (ie: not to be stormed by alarmed passengers/FAs).

Not sure why that would be. All he'd *really* need to worry about would be the other pilot.

The passengers would have no idea there was anything wrong with the flight. I'm not sure if MH even uses a moving map in the seatbacks, but I've been on plenty of flights where that wasn't working.

It really depends on the eventual goal of this hypothetical "rogue pilot". If his goal was just to fly out into the open ocean to crash the plane, he wouldn't need to do much to buy himself a few hours. Deal with the other pilot somehow, tell the F/A's not to disturb them, make sure the moving map display isn't working in the seat backs.

If his goal was to land, he'd need more help. But a couple of armed guys at the front of the plane combined with a threat to crash it or blow it up if the passengers moved would probably be enough to keep the passengers subdued through the landing. I mean that's the pattern of old-school hijackings, you know - this isn't a new idea. All that would be new about this scenario is that we all *assume* it can't happen in these days of high security, armored cockpit doors and millimeter wave screening machines. But we've already seen how effective all that security was at stopping people with stolen passports from boarding this plane...
I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler. I wanna be a league bowler!

hivue

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Quoting CaliAtenza (Reply 213):

And more copies of the NST get sold.
"You're sitting. In a chair. In the SKY!!" ~ Louis C.K.

CaliAtenza

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Quoting spacecadet (Reply 214):
The passengers would have no idea there was anything wrong with the flight. I'm not sure if MH even uses a moving map in the seatbacks, but I've been on plenty of flights where that wasn't working.

they do...the 777 has the same system as their 747s', the Select 3000i system. Its an older AVOD system, but it does have a moving map option. They also display the moving map on the cabin screens from time to time.

SeeTheWorld

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Now U.S. officials are looking into lithium batteries ... wtf ...

175erj

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:38 pm

CNN: Investigators probe whether lithium batteries in cargo could have brought down plane.

This further means, nobody has a damn clue.

Flaps

Quoting jcxroberts (Reply 202):
There was nowhere for this plane to land without some help from a government. Assuming it landed.

I was going to post the same. With some inside help there are any number of military fields/emergency strips where this could be landed, especially if you aren't planning to fly it again, I don't accept the theories of the plane itself being taken for any purpose. Their are easier ways of obtaining a terror weapon delivery system, A kidnapping, assassination or theft would would be far more likely in mind. I still would love to know who or what was on that aircraft that was so important if my theory is true. If it were cargo it would have to have been in the bulk hold. I cant see unloading a bunch of heavy containers in the middle of nowhere, then again at a military field under heavy concealment......anything could be possible,

holzmann

Quoting SeeTheWorld (Reply 217):

Did they read 787 somewhere?
DISCLAIMER: Airliners.net is an AIRBUS forum. Boeing Commercial Airplanes, if it has considered doing so in the past, should in no way consider supporting this website.

EricR

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Take a look at the front page:

http://www.nst.com.my/# - Explosive Revelation In Tommorow's NST--

The plot thickens? Sounds more like sensationalized media outlet trying to bolster its readership by saying we have the a answer, but you must tune in tomorrow to read about it. This in itself should be an indication of how media outlets are trying to foster stories about this incident. Truly shameful article in my opinion.

cabochris

Quoting SeeTheWorld (Reply 191):

Suicide and mass murder are two very different things. Two different animals.

spacecadet

Quoting 175erj (Reply 218):

No, it just means in the absence of having an actual plane to look at and investigate, they're looking at all potential scenarios. Which is what everybody's been saying from the beginning.
I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler. I wanna be a league bowler!

JimJupiter

Explosive Revelation In Tommorow's NST

That's got to be the most cynical newspaper headline on this yet. 
One is born, one runs up bills, one dies.

azfan777

What I am wondering is as soon as the controllers realized that the plane was missing, why didnt they ask any airplanes flying in the area if they cound attempt to contact the airplane on the guard frequency.

AT

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Quoting Rara (Reply 212):
Switching off the transponder is standard procedure at most airports when the plane the on the ground. Also if the transponder transmits faulty data, pilots are requested to switch it off.

The 777 has two transponders so you would typically only switch off the faulty one, no ?

na

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Quoting Rara (Reply 212):

Of course one could come up with a modification, such as that the transponder is always on when the aircraft is airborne. Still, taking basic functionality out of the hands of the pilots requires a very good reason; so far this has never presented a problem.

MH370 is a good reason to rethink, if 911 wasnt. Maybe transponders should be modified so they can only be switched off when the plane is on the ground or below a certain very low flight level, like 300 ft above the ground.

hivue

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Quoting holzmann (Reply 220):
Did they read 787 somewhere?

Electronic device lithium batteries are manufactured in Malaysia, right? They're probably talking about cargo.
"You're sitting. In a chair. In the SKY!!" ~ Louis C.K.

dtw2hyd

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Even though there is so much talk about Andaman & Nicobar Islands search is very close to Indonesia and Thailand at the mouth Strait of Malacca.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1140314/images/14zztaskbig.jpg
All posts are just opinions.

davidzill

Totality of the current known circumstances indicate the aircraft was flying to a predetermined destination. Whether that destination was a predetermined point to crash into the ocean, or a remote airfield in order to refuel, it would make sense that it was planning to land. But none of it makes sense...what about the passengers?!?! What about the sea-floor event adjacent to where the oil-rig worker observed to be what appeared to be an aircraft at altitude? Or the Chinese Satellite images that depicted possible aircraft wreckage near the site of the sea-floor event? A meteorite would have traveling 25,000 MPH, clearly different from a burning aircraft at Mach .86. Nothing makes sense, no debris, no clear evidence, it's no even completely verified the ACARS was transmitting pings, and if it was, how sure are they and can they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the pings and unidentified radar blips were MH 370? I hope that our submarines, surface vessels, and sonar-equipped aircraft are combing the waters around for signs of the aircraft, because if it crashed, that is the only way we will find it. All airfields capable of supporting a 777 within range of its on board fuel could have been checked with 15 minutes worth of phone calls.

SeeTheWorld

Quoting cabochris (Reply 222):
Suicide and mass murder are two very different things. Two different animals.

But certainly not mutually exclusive ....

[Edited 2014-03-14 11:44:06]

N328KF

Quoting 175erj (Reply 218):

CNN: Investigators probe whether lithium batteries in cargo could have brought down plane.

How would a lithium fire have resulted in progressive deterioration that still allowed the aircraft to remain aloft for hours?
“In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.”
-Donny Miller

Mitico12

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Quoting hivue (Reply 215):

And more copies of the NST get sold.

What can be so explosive that it can wait for tomorrow's newspaper to be read? lol...what a farce.

HNL

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm

It's now been 7 days since the plane disappeared.
HNL - There's no place like it!

ECFlyer

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:46 pm

There is very little around the Shibpur Airstrip in the Andamans. Looks to be a scant 3500'. BUT.....

From http://activedefence.blogspot.com/20...val-air-station-shibpur-after.html

"The Shibpur airstrip in north Andamans will be extended from 3,200 feet to 12,000 feet to support all types of aircraft and night-flying operations."

Wonder if that work was underway? The aerial maps I have found shorter strip are all at least a year old.

aftgaffe

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Quoting hivue (Reply 228):

So catastrophic failure is back? Are they walking back the idea that there were hours of deliberate flying (i.e. flying involving significant maneuvers)?

175erj

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Quoting N328KF (Reply 232):

No idea... small smoldering fire knocking out the electrical systems. Crew tried to turn plane back but were eventually overcome by smoke and it eventually just flew on until it ran out of fuel or fire took it down completely.

Hell, my guess is as good as anyone's.

slinky09

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Quoting ranold76 (Reply 158):
You think someone who is as selfish, cruel, hopeless and evil to kill themselves and 230 innocent others would care about shaming themselves and their living loved ones? I don't.

I have no opinon on what acts a suicidal person might make, I do not pretend to understand the psychology. However it it is suicide then it's also likely genocide. We should stop for a moment and recall that most scenarios involve the death of 237 people, nearly a week ago, and be careful to their memories in how we comment.

Quoting Caryjack (Reply 154):
I don't have the load/range curve in front of me but I believe the maximum range of this airliner with full pax and no cargo is around 7300 nm. I highly doubt the airliner took of with that much fuel but without knowing how much they had and the TOW, we can't say what the max range was. I know the fuel load was discussed but I haven't seen any actual numbers go by. What ever the fuel load was, flying lower with fewer engines means shorter or much shorter range.

As I can recall, the actual fuel load has never been officially released - it is one fact that must be known but the Malaysian authorities refuse to disclose. I see stories about how the plane could fly for 4 / 5 / 6 / 7+ hours from the last known or unknown point, but in the public domain no fact.

Quoting oly720man (Reply 153):
Lots of people probably know things and they're not telling, because to tell would let the world know that they have the technology to know such stuff and they don't want people to know about it. If they can detect a plane gone missing then what else can be detected?

There is a huge amount of truth in what you say. Unfortunately a consequence of lack of transparency is theory ... which is wjy this thread is long!

Quoting AT (Reply 128):
Whilst I agree that foul play seems increasingly likely, is a hypoxia- or otherwise induced incapacitation of the crew completely ruled out?

Could it be that they begun to turn around, after an initial problem, then became incapacitated, and the aircraft continued to fly in the mode/direction it was in?

This has always been possible and nothing I've seen disproves it ... although if the pattern of post 'disapperance' flight is beleived, it looks intentional so could debunk that.

Quoting virgin744 (Reply 129):
This one confirmation - if true, sums up my feelings of the Malaysian handling of this whole saga. Inept! Shocking that its taking nearly 1 whole week and they still haven't searched the flight crew's homes for possible evidence of foul play. Utterly disgraceful.
Quoting vfw614 (Reply 183):
a) are within MH370's range

If I were in charge I would triage the investigative effort in a number of ways - one would be to examine the crew, and search their properties for any evidence of suicide, plot, bribary or other. At the very least you want to discount this before making an assumption of some level of guilt. Then if you do find something, and I am not conjecturing, you have leads to follow. I find it amazing that people deny this.

Quoting Flaps (Reply 196):
You don't go around searching people's homes without probable cause supported by evidence. Not in civilized countries anyway.

We (you and I at least) live in countires where our governments routinely search our private information, in our homes and out on the web. Does that mean we are uncivilized? Well yes, I think.

Quoting jcxroberts (Reply 202):

I've learned some wonderful things about the geography of the Indian ocean and just how many remote islands have long strips ... yet I can't beleive this plane is on any of them ... except perhaps Great Coco island. This is understood to be leased to China from Myanmar and I am sure the Google Earth images are old and lack detail of what is there now. However, it is a huge leap to suggest China is in on any plot. If it were it's economy could pretty quickly be decimated without a shot being fired.

Quoting CO953 (Reply 211):
The "mumbling" is very interesting to me.

This radio communication was debunked very early on, can we stop repeating it?

UALWN

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:49 pm

One of the (many) things I'm not able to understand (and it may not be relevant at all) is the following: the evidence that the plane had been pinging the satellite for hours, why did it surface only yesterday, 6 days after the plane's disappearance? Didn't anybody bother checking this? This is not sensitive, classified data, right? Boeing should have known. The satellite company should have known. Why only yesterday? Any explanation?
AT7/111/146/Avro/CRJ/CR9/EMB/ERJ/E75/F50/100/L15/DC9/D10/M8X/717/727/737/747/757/767/777/787/AB6/310/32X/330/340/350/380

davidzill

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:49 pm

No one has a clue, each and every day that goes by without a trace is increasing the chances we will never find the aircraft.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Quoting 175erj (Reply 237):
No idea... small smoldering fire knocking out the electrical systems. Crew tried to turn plane back but were eventually overcome by smoke and it eventually just flew on until it ran out of fuel or fire took it down completely.

But still more convincing to me and sounds more realistic than all those hijack and suicide theories...

2008matt

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:50 pm

In the UK, Channel Five, have a live documentary on MH370 at 9pm GMT. Should be an interesting watch, considering channel five's other impressive documentaries   (sarcasm intended)
Every Achievement Starts with a Decision to Try :)

CaliAtenza

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Quoting Mitico12 (Reply 233):
What can be so explosive that it can wait for tomorrow's newspaper to be read? lol...what a farce.

yeah i thought it was pretty crass but so far the NST just seems to be piggybacking other outlet's stories...

k83713

Whatever technical situation happened, including possible fire of lithium batteries in cargohold, what would keep flight crew from setting the squawk into 7700 mode? Opposite to that, no communication, no squawk, no acars, no debris at the last known location, but presumably the plane flew further for several hours. Hope investigators know what they are doing and this is just elimination of even small another possibility, aside from major direction.

davidzill

The two Iranians boarded without checked or carry on luggage, correct?

captjetblast

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:52 pm

I understand that until the intact plane, wreckage and eventually the "black boxes" are found, all is speculation. But let me please say what I think.

I imagine this scenario: everybody on board was incapacitated by loss of cabin pressure or contamination of cabin air. But if the depressurization is sudden it gives no time to react; if it is gradual, I guess more than one alarm should go off. So I discard that one.
Contamination: the air comes from the engines, what if something goes wrong and the air is gradually contaminated with combustion gases? Maybe the pilots had little time to react, they were already affected, and tried to change the course back to Kuala Lumpur, but they failed and put the plane in just a WSW course. They could have turned the transponder off inadvertently, overwhelmed by hypoxia before succumbing to poisonous gases. Add to that that another pilot contacted them by request from Vietnamese air control and heard mumbling and noises. The plane was put in a descent pattern and finally crashed into the ocean. So far, that explains the situation.

Please pilots let me know if all of that or portions of my theory cannot be possible.

175erj

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Quoting 456 (Reply 241):

Agreed... or perhaps they felt a fire suppression system had extinguished the fire, set course for a return, but the fire indeed reignited and a smoke condition overwhelmed the crew.

JimJupiter

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Quoting captjetblast (Reply 246):
Add to that that another pilot contacted them by request from Vietnamese air control and heard mumbling and noises.

That's not an setablished fact, to say the least... If memory serves, this was falsified after 1 or 2 days.
One is born, one runs up bills, one dies.

davidzill

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm

I brought up the gradually progressing fire making its way to the avionics bay, combined with the loss of systems, oil rig worker observing burning plane, a recently reported sea flor event near where the "burning plane" was observed, and subsequent Chinese satellite photos of possible debris. I hope the sea floor there is being checked with a fine-toothed comb.

Sligo

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm

the "US officials"-stuff has to end.

The SOP for this sort of thing is clearly not working., so if "Us offcials" are going to say anything to anyone, then give us a leader and give us scheduled press conferences that are US-led.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos