Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Frontier14

RE: New Frontier Part 47

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:02 pm

I can not recall from last year about when F9 released their spring schedules, anyone know?

Frontier 14

GentFromAlaska

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Quoting sdoyon (Reply 99):

My personal thoughts are PSM would be a better choice for F9 and the snowbird markets. Although WN doesn't have a significant presence in MHT or PWM it keeps F9 and WN apart with the a guarantee WN will probably never serve PSM. It's 33 miles as a crow flies between MHT and PSM and 47 between PSM-PWM and perhaps a couple more dollars in road tolls.
Man can be taken from Alaska. Alaska can never be taken from the man.

GentFromAlaska

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Currently on flightaware.com F9 # 1532 (FFT1532) enroute from TYS to DEN is a A320. I don't ever recall the A320 being used at TYS. Perhpas a repositioning flight back to DEN.

jeepyjeep

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:30 am

Quoting GentFromAlaska (Reply 102):

Currently on flightaware.com F9 # 1532 (FFT1532) enroute from TYS to DEN is a A320. I don't ever recall the A320 being used at TYS. Perhpas a repositioning flight back to DEN.

I was curious about that as well. I noticed that today. N219FR "Jack the Snowshoe Hare" is flying that route.
Looks like it flew LGU-TYS, then TYS-DEN. Wondering if it LGU-TYS was a special charter or something?

[Edited 2014-08-30 17:31:17]

kingcavalier

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:54 am

The aircraft flew an extra section from DEN to SLC this morning. It then repositioned to LGU and operated a charter from LGU to TYS for Utah State. It's that time of year. There is another charter today from LAR to MSO.
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness

MSYtristar

Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Quoting MasseyBrown (Reply 98):

Frontier.com says the airline will operate DEN-MSY from November to the end of February as seasonal. Seems like an odd choice of season, although it does include Mardi Gras. Outside of this window, there is apparently NO service at all.

I'm disappointed. I figured MSY would be ideal for increased service to Frontier's new focus cities. Maybe later ...

Bookings are only being accepted through March 1. I can see the seasonal reduction of service from mid August - November (even though no other airline cancels all service outright...the tkt counter at the airport still has kiosks up and running, bag tags out, ticket jackets, etc., but no flights), but if they canned MSY in March, they might not as well serve the market at all.  

[Edited 2014-08-31 08:39:22]

[Edited 2014-08-31 08:41:02]

mcg

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Here is an interesting article from the Missoulian:

http://missoulian.com/news/local/fro...0-3095-11e4-89bf-0019bb2963f4.html

F9 is looking for a guarantee from Missoula. Seems a little odd considering the LF associated with this summer's service. How often do airlines actually 'cash in' these sort of guarantees? I know Vail has said they've never had to pay.

mariner

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:51 pm

Quoting mcg (Reply 106):
F9 is looking for a guarantee from Missoula. Seems a little odd considering the LF associated with this summer's service.

Indeed, summer seems to be pretty good. I believe the Frontier flight MSO-DEN hit by a bird strike today had 159 pax on board. I don't know what yield is like, though, and MSO does seem to have a high percentage of connecting pax.

It's the winter load factor they're concerned about - January/February - when traffic falls off a cliff.

Quoting mcg (Reply 106):
How often do airlines actually 'cash in' these sort of guarantees?

There's no easy answer to that. Des Moines put up a revenue guarantee for Frontier's DSM-DEN and it was never called on, or at least, not in the first two years, I haven't kept track of it since.

GTF also put up a revenue guarantee, but I don't think that's been used, or not much of it. GTF is summer seasonal, of course.

Other places, the revenue guarantee has been used. RFD put up quite a lot for RFD-DEN, and that didn't last much beyond the guarantee.

mariner
aeternum nauta

freakyrat

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 am

Quoting mcg (Reply 106):
How often do airlines actually 'cash in' these sort of guarantees?

I think SBN uses an SCASD grant of about $700,000 which was for one year of service on SBN-DEN. They actually had some left over after Frontier left to establish service with United to EWR which is SBN's top business market. F9 actually was profitable from March-August on the route and I doubt that they used much of any of the money during those months but I heard their startup costs were more than expected and they weren't profitable during the winter months. They are always welcome back though even if seasonally.

GentFromAlaska

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Courtesy ANGA. I saw this America's Natural Gas Alliance commercial this morning for the first time which features DEN with a F9 tail snippet. I thought it was post worthy. http://anga.us/media-room/videos/adv...er-international-30-think-about-it

mariner

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm

The hangar - looking good.

And Cincinnati seems keen:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...record-frontier-airlines/15014999/

"CVG sales set record for Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines set a company record for one-day ticket sales last Thursday – when the discount carrier announced new non-stop flights to five cities from low-fare-starved Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.

Frontier sold 5,000 tickets alone in the six hours immediately after the airline officially announced 21 new weekly flights to Dallas-Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale from CVG, according to airline and airport officials."

mariner
aeternum nauta

n7371f

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 110):
The hangar - looking good.

Love it! For those with a special place for the original Frontier, this combines the 'F' with the original Frontier lettering from the 50's and 60's.

mariner

Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 am

An interview with Dave Siegel, in which he confirms, our reconfirms (a) ULCC model, (b) low fares and (iii) commitment to DEN. There's a lot new in it:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...future-of-denver-operation09082014

But if nothing else, there are a couple of great shots of the hangar.  

mariner
aeternum nauta

FRNT787

Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 112):

I find it interesting to have Dave doing the interview. Based on watching him so far, he's been a fairly silent executive. He never took part on a republic conference call (that was always Shurz) and typically Shurz has taken the brunt of media work as well. Definitely sounds like this is a company he's excited about and committed to.

Indigo has lit quite a fire for the airline.

mariner

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Quoting FRNT787 (Reply 113):
I find it interesting to have Dave doing the interview. Based on watching him so far, he's been a fairly silent executive.

I used to call him Silent Siegel.  

I don't know that he has changed, people don't change, but something has. He seems to have taken off his dark cloak from the US Airways days and his tone in some of his recent letters has been positively sunny.

mariner
aeternum nauta

Frontier14

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 114):
I don't know that he has changed, people don't change, but something has. He seems to have taken off his dark cloak from the US Airways days and his tone in some of his recent letters has been positively sunny.

As I understand it, Siegle's employee communications since the RAH separation have been more frequent and not all management rhetoric (although one should always be wary).........

Frontier 14

Frontier14

Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:34 am

Frontier this evening ran for the first time a television commercial in Denver using F9 employees to promote their new slogan " Low Fares Done Right". I thought it was well done engaging customer service, mechanics, pilots, FAs and res agents to be the actors.  

Frontier 14

mariner

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:46 am

Quoting Frontier14 (Reply 116):
Frontier this evening ran for the first time a television commercial in Denver using F9 employees to promote their new slogan " Low Fares Done Right".

I don;t know if this is the one you mean, but it is the same concept.

http://bcove.me/hiweuxon

It has something very interesting at the end when the word "Frontier" is replaced by "Family." I hope that is something the airline plans to use again.

mariner
aeternum nauta

freakyrat

Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:33 am

I think it was a great commercial and one that needs to run in every Frontier city. I also think that science Frontier is moving to an ULCC they need to spell out everything in ads and in social media their policies on fares, baggage, fees, check in times, irregular ops etc. so people can understand and then they all embrace the concept without all the complaints. They have to make it simple to get a hold of reservations and their people have to be more friendly in handling problems such as when the Captain ordered the pizza. Everyone need to have the same attitude and be on there same page and then they can make Frontier a premier ULCC carrier and set themselves apart from Allegiant and Spirit.

jcwr56

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:51 am

Quoting Mexicana757 (Reply 75):

As much as you love MDW, the love is going to focus on ORD. With 12 cities from ORD, there's still room for them to grow like NK has done.

I believe for the winter season they're done with announcements. Who knows what next spring/summer may bring.  

GentFromAlaska

Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Quoting jcwr56 (Reply 119):
the love is going to focus on ORD.

one of those cities will eventually be BNA-ORD which would offer the only large jet service in the BNA-ORD-BNA city pairs. F9 could easily fill one daily with Envoy flying regional jets back and forth all day long.

Mexicana757

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Quoting jcwr56 (Reply 119):
As much as you love MDW, the love is going to focus on ORD. With 12 cities from ORD, there's still room for them to grow like NK has done.

As much as you love ORD.   As I said in a previous F9 thread I think the MDW ops will be gone within a years time.

Frontier14

Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 117):
I don;t know if this is the one you mean, but it is the same concept.

Mariner, not exactly but the Denver tv commercial did use some excerpts from the one you found, as well as many of the same employees. Thanks for sharing this one......

Frontier 14

jeepyjeep

Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Quoting Frontier14 (Reply 122):
Mariner, not exactly but the Denver tv commercial did use some excerpts from the one you found, as well as many of the same employees. Thanks for sharing this one......

I think this is the one that has been on TV in Denver:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3raXEG8ChdE&list=UUmvnSoERKhYBDemzliynZ_w

I saw it at least 3x in the hour that I watched TV last night.

[Edited 2014-09-10 08:33:45]

Frontier14

Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Quoting jeepyjeep (Reply 123):
I saw it at least 3x in the hour that I watched TV last night.

Yes Jeepy that is it.........  

Frontier 14

mariner

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:11 pm

And here's an interview with Bill Franke of Indigo:

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/ne...cusses-the-future-of.html?page=all

Most of what he says is pretty obvious - the CASM is 7 cents and that have to et it to 6 cents - but otherwise he leaves most options open, especially with regard to big airports versus small airports.

mariner
aeternum nauta

F9Animal

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Family? LOL! They forgot to interview the contract workers outside of Denver. I am sure a few that were forced to take a job with the subcontractors would tell a much different story. I doubt I will ever forgive Frontier for doing this.
I Am A Different Animal!!

mariner

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 126):
I am sure a few that were forced to take a job with the subcontractors would tell a much different story.

I'm sure they would, but this is about branding. That was about survival - or have you quite forgotten the financial history of Frontier?

mariner

[Edited 2014-09-10 13:19:59]
aeternum nauta

freakyrat

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:34 pm

With a lower CASM and more fuel efficient planes this should make CID-DEN, BMI-DEN, and returning to RFD-DEN, GRR-DEN and SBN-DEN profitable. When F9 was operating SBN-DEN their CASM as reported to the DOT was about 9.5 cents. Carrying an average of 125 passengers on a 138 seat A319 at the fares they were charging was unsustainable. Also most passengers were connecting over O/D which costs more. They were profitable during the spring and summer months though and most flights were full and the DGS folks told me they didn't even have room for non-revs on a lot of them. With their financials in better shape who knows what will happen with lot of the abandoned cities. If Allegiant can make it in the small and mid sized cities with the the same ULCC model. F9 can do it also.

smoot4208

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:32 am

Quoting freakyrat (Reply 128):

With a lower CASM and more fuel efficient planes this should make CID-DEN, BMI-DEN, and returning to RFD-DEN, GRR-DEN and SBN-DEN profitable. When F9 was operating SBN-DEN their CASM as reported to the DOT was about 9.5 cents. Carrying an average of 125 passengers on a 138 seat A319 at the fares they were charging was unsustainable. Also most passengers were connecting over O/D which costs more. They were profitable during the spring and summer months though and most flights were full and the DGS folks told me they didn't even have room for non-revs on a lot of them. With their financials in better shape who knows what will happen with lot of the abandoned cities. If Allegiant can make it in the small and mid sized cities with the the same ULCC model. F9 can do it also.

Can you please let this go? It's like every 2 weeks you have to post this about DEN-SBN. The service did not work. People have tried to point out to you why the route failed repeatedly yet you continue to post about it.

1. The yields were awful. Too many people were connecting past DEN. Even if they drop their costs, this will still be an issue.
2. The route wasn't consistently profitable. Any route domestically will make money Memorial Day-Labor Day. The problem, even if you wanted to operate it seasonally, was April, May, September, & October. (See DEN-SUX service ending.) If you're going to give back your profit made in peak summer on the shoulder months, then why not just find another route that doesn't have such a short season instead of this option?
3. It's on the wrong side of ORD/too close. With low fares already out of ORD/MDW (Esp Chicago-Denver) it's going to be hard to ever comand any type of revenue premium. It's also East of Chicago, which F9 has struggled with. They seem to do much better connecting traffic from small cities west of Chicago to the West Coast (See MSN, BMI, CID, FAR, etc). There is also a reason UA has never tried this route as well (In modern times,not counting the 1980s), They can easily flow people over Chicago from South Bend. Denver doesn't really add any large unique destinations to the West that Chicago doesn't already serve.

Given these reasons, I don't think you'll see SBN-west coast service on F9/UA. G4 is able to make LAS/PHX work because they are 100% local (G4 doesn't offer connections) and they make money on the hotel packages.

I know SBN is your hometown airport, and it's hard to see service not work out, but it is what it is. If I were you, I'd be more focused on retaining your current air service with optimism towards potential AA service to DFW or CLT.

freakyrat

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 am

In reply to Smoot4208 Reply120
The only reason the airport is working on better westbound connections is that ORD service is sometimes unreliable and causes leakage to MDW/ORD where people take other means to make their flights out of ORD. They are working with AA for service to DFW. In the 80's westbound thru flights worked very well on Piedmont thru DAY.

I've talked to the Air Wisconsin folks at SBN who service the United Express flights. They do wish sometimes that they had another connecting hub to send people to when operations get irregular at ORD due to weather etc.

I really don't feel that F9 will be back with DEN and have no idea what yields actually were however the winter months were not good. Service also could have worked out better with a better ratio of O/D vs connecting passengers.

Anyway the airport does a good job with the service they have and SBN is one of Allegiant's largest and best stations. They are always working hard to get the best possible service they can. F9 wasn't even on their radar and they must have not used all the grant money because the airport was able to establish EWR service on UA with it.

Nice to hear from you.

mariner

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:43 pm

I really like the new livery a lot, and it's great to see it in the line-up, as in this photo. But I am really puzzled about one thing. I thought the animal was Bennie the Bear, but they're saying it is Griswald.

We have a new Griswald and the real Griswald in the same photo, so now there are two Griz in the fleet.

How they gunna explain that?  

mariner
aeternum nauta

GentFromAlaska

Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 131):
We have a new Griswald and the real Griswald in the same photo, so now there are two Griz in the fleet.

How they gunna explain that?

No doubt Griz is the lead spokes-critter and leader of the pack (interchange zoo or forest at your discretion). For no other reason than symbology I would have lead off with the new Griz too even with some overlap.

This is the first design upgrade of the tail critters since the zoo came to be a lot of years ago. As I'm sure you recall the tail animals at one time were added based on the their ingenuousness of the region and new city selection. I suspect the old Griz (Griz II) will be in the paint shop before too long; leaving the king of beast to regain his/her dominance across the fleet.

kingcavalier

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Quoting GentFromAlaska (Reply 132):
No doubt Griz is the lead spokes-critter and leader of the pack (interchange zoo or forest at your discretion). For no other reason than symbology I would have lead off with the new Griz too even with some overlap.

This is the first design upgrade of the tail critters since the zoo came to be a lot of years ago. As I'm sure you recall the tail animals at one time were added based on the their ingenuousness of the region and new city selection. I suspect the old Griz (Griz II) will be in the paint shop before too long; leaving the king of beast to regain his/her dominance across the fleet.

I believe he means the animal on 227FR is not Griz. It's the brown bear Bennie that is currently on 951FR. Griz is sitting down with his head turned. Bennie is standing up facing forward. But 227FR has Grizwald's name on the nose. So, either the advertising team or Frontier made a mistake or they plan to rename Bennie and make him Griz. That means the old Griz would be gone. It's like when they tried to switch Darrin on Bewitched with a new actor and thought no one would notice.
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness

GentFromAlaska

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Quoting GentFromAlaska (Reply 132):
ingenuousness

Although ingenuousness could apply It was meant to be indigenous to the region. My apology for any confusion.

jeepyjeep

Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Quoting kingcavalier (Reply 133):
I believe he means the animal on 227FR is not Griz. It's the brown bear Bennie that is currently on 951FR. Griz is sitting down with his head turned. Bennie is standing up facing forward. But 227FR has Grizwald's name on the nose. So, either the advertising team or Frontier made a mistake or they plan to rename Bennie and make him Griz. That means the old Griz would be gone. It's like when they tried to switch Darrin on Bewitched with a new actor and thought no one would notice.

I believe all of the animals are going to receive an updated look and I don't think the "new" Griz is a mistake.

I wish I could have grabbed a screenshot but I think I saw an updated Foxy the Red Fox on the Frontier website yesterday while I was helping a co-worker to check in for his flight. It was in the transition (i.e., the "please wait while this is processing…" screen) after he paid for his carry-on, but before the boarding pass was issued. It showed the new livery, but with a Fox tail. It looked like the same general facial expression of the current Foxy, but was clearly an updated look, more zoomed in on her face, and on a blue background, vs current Foxy with the snowy trees behind her.

jeepyjeep

Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:22 pm

By the way, here's the updated "Today you're flying with…" sign on the interior of the aircraft.
I took this when I flew on N227FR on Monday.
I didn't want to post it before the official unveiling of the aircraft on Tuesday.

(disclaimer: I don't work for Frontier, but I happened to be on the PHX-DEN flight on Monday. I take pictures of all of the "Today you're flying with.." signs; it's how I keep track of which tails I've flown with!)

[Edited 2014-09-12 09:25:47]

[Edited 2014-09-12 09:26:34]

gustywinds

Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Quoting jeepyjeep (Reply 135):
I believe all of the animals are going to receive an updated look and I don't think the "new" Griz is a mistake.

But this isn't a cropped or reworked image of Griz. The animal image on 227 is currently on 951. The animal is not Griz. It's Bennie. I expect more intense colors and cropping of images to fit the new design. I don't expect them to take a completely different animal (which is currently flying on another aircraft) and try to pass it off with a new name. Look at Bennie on 951 and crop it on it like the did with new 227. It's the same animal. It's not Griz.

masseybrown

Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 112):
An interview with Dave Siegel,

That is the same Dave S. who ran US Air at the time of the first bankruptcy? IMO, he did almost everything right at US. His two failures: employee relations and failing to get enough benefit out of the first bankruptcy.

mariner

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Quoting MasseyBrown (Reply 138):
That is the same Dave S. who ran US Air at the time of the first bankruptcy? IMO, he did almost everything right at US. His two failures: employee relations and failing to get enough benefit out of the first bankruptcy.

The same Dave Siegel, and I agree with your assessment.

mariner
aeternum nauta

Jerseyguy

Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Quoting gustywinds (Reply 137):

But this isn't a cropped or reworked image of Griz. The animal image on 227 is currently on 951. The animal is not Griz. It's Bennie.

Looks like a reworked image of Bennie
NEW GRIZ..................................................BENNIE...........................................

antoniemey

Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:19 am

Quoting jerseyguy (Reply 140):
Looks like a reworked image of Bennie

Looks like a different bear in a very similar pose to me. Still, In most of the commercials Griz was the comic relief. The new Griz doesn't look very comical.
Make something Idiot-proof, and the Universe will make a more inept idiot.

Jerseyguy

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:11 am

Quoting antoniemey (Reply 141):

But I don't think it looks anything like Griz. They need to do a Griz one as the next one in the livery and then put a sticker on the current one renaming it Bennie.

mariner

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Frontier is dropping DEN-MDW and boosting DEN-ORD to 2 x daily. The end of MDW approaching?:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayi...are-routes-with-29-fares/15636687/

"Frontier launches first of 7 O'Hare routes with $29 fares

But Frontier — which also announced a new paint scheme for its planes last week — has big plans for O'Hare, too. The airline will add six additional destinations from O'Hare, with routes to Atlanta, Cleveland, Denver, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City starting in October. And, on Dec. 20, Frontier will begin daily nonstop service to Orlando, a route that will give it a total of seven nonstop destinations from the nation's second-busiest airport

Frontier's Midway schedule included five nonstop destinations this past summer, though Frontier will be down to just one nonstop route (Trenton, N.J.) once its winter schedule takes hold. Among the changes: Frontier is dropping its Midway-Denver route in favor of O'Hare, which will get two daily round-trip flights to Denver"

I had assumed TTN will also shift to ORD - but maybe not. It also says that MDW is coming back "in the summer."

mariner

[Edited 2014-09-15 12:01:28]
aeternum nauta

Jerseyguy

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 143):

Unless they can't get the gate needed to run TTN-ORD, I don't see why they would stay with just 1 or 2 routes (if Wilmington comes back). Plus with TTN-ORD they could drop TTN-MKE which didn't make the seasonal cut.

enilria

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Quoting mariner (Reply 143):
Frontier is dropping DEN-MDW and boosting DEN-ORD to 2 x daily. The end of MDW approaching?:

What I don't understand is why would they want to be where NK is? On paper MDW should be the better place for them from DEN I'd think.

GentFromAlaska

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Quoting jerseyguy (Reply 144):

I wonder if they F9 is contractually required to keep one gate at MDW for Apple. Whether it is used or not.

Quoting enilria (Reply 145):

Because WN is the dominant tenant at MDW perhaps F9 yielded    to WN seeing no reason to compete with them for less than daily table scraps. I've been told 98% of passengers who fly out of MDW do so to fly on WN not because of convenience of the airport or lower prices. One of my chums who lives closer to ORD who actually spends more time in the air between Monday and Friday than he does on the ground actually flies out of MDW exclusively because WN can get him anywhere he needs to go domestically. Supposedly the traffic and parking at ORD is horrendous more so than MDW.

mariner

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:21 am

Quoting GentFromAlaska (Reply 146):
Because WN is the dominant tenant at MDW perhaps F9 yielded    to WN seeing no reason to compete with them for less than daily table scraps.

Frontier certainly hasn't waved the white flag to Southwest at CLE - PHX, LAS, RSW and MCO increased frequencies after Southwest announced the return - or start in the case of PHX - of those routes.

I'm not sure to what extent Southwest affects Frontier these days. On another website, I've just been checking Frontier's ILG-MCO versus Southwest's PHL-MCO and Frontier is by far the cheapest.

Clearly, Franke/Indigo wants a presence at ORD, and it seems more sensible to fly DEN-ORD 2 x daily than 1 x.

Beyond that, I think it's almost impossible to understand "the plan" until the Spring schedule comes out and all the aircraft are back in service with the new seats.

mariner
aeternum nauta

smoot4208

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:04 am

Not sure of this is another website glitch or not, but all of F9's changes this week showed places like DEN-SBA/BIS/MOT go seasonal in early January.

CLE-RDU says discontinued after Jan 6 though. Of all of the CLE routes, that one seemed the most odd ball of the group.

masseybrown

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:20 am

Quoting smoot4208 (Reply 148):
CLE-RDU says discontinued after Jan 6 though. Of all of the CLE routes, that one seemed the most odd ball of the group.

Odd for Frontier maybe, but CLE-RDU is a good business route centered around biomedical research. Q3, 2013 shows 174 passengers a day paying UA's fares.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos