Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

olddominion727
Topic Author

AS Finally Ditching The Eskimo?

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:03 pm

With just about EVERY US Airline coming out with a new scheme: UA, NK, AA, DL (got the ball rolling), now WN--AS's equipment is looking old and tired, very dated. While I know they're in the fights of their lives over their SEA fortress, wouldn't it be better to reinvent themselves. especially with new Q400's, Boeings and CRJ's coming into the fleet. They need to be painted nonetheless. Even QF who's losing millions had modernized the kanga! I think they should stay with the Eskimo, because I think brand recognition is going to keep them in the game. If you see their tails flying or parked, you know what airline it is even if no brand name was on the body. With all of the new cities they're starting, folks will see the "new" Eskimo and be intrigued... Leisure passengers talking about their trips would be inclined to check out the "new" Eskimo airline that recently started in their town. I know a few years ago they opted to put "Alaska" on all of their aircraft with a Horizon subtitle if needed, but that's not enough.

Any thoughts?

pjc747

RE: AS Finally Ditching The Eskimo?

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:09 pm

This of course is an amateur graphic design student, not Alaska Airlines, but I really like this proposal made by this guy:

http://www.danielgcole.com/graphicdesign/alaska-airlines-rebranding/

I've always thought the Eskimo guy was kinda creepy. Of the two airlines named after the last two states, Hawaiian's girl is better than creepy eskimo guy, in my opinion.

as739x

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Alaska had hired a company to look into re-branding, but last checked other then the subtle chance to the title's, nothing is changing.

EA CO AS can give you more information in this.
"Some pilots avoid storm cells and some play connect the dots!"

N1120A

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Quoting olddominion727 (Thread starter):

UA didn't change anything. They used the horrible old CO scheme, with a poorly converted UNITED in sans serif.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

AeroWesty

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:24 pm

This design study caused an uproar online earlier this year with some thinking it was a leaked official rebrand:

http://chulgrafik.com/Alaska-Airlines-1

Quoting pjc747 (Reply 1):
I've always thought the Eskimo guy was kinda creepy.

That's Chester! He's not creepy at all.
International Homo of Mystery

foppishbum

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Wow. That is actually a really cool concept proposal...love the logo and colors. I would love to see AS take up this design!  
TPE X LAX X NYC :airplane:

CO777DAL

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 3):

UA didn't change anything. They used the horrible old CO scheme, with a poorly converted UNITED in sans serif.

Well I think it is a hell of a lot better than the new AA and WN. I'm from Dallas and those two new liveries are an embarrassment to North Texas.
Worked Hard. Flew Right. Farewell, Continental. Thanks for the memories.

hiflyeras

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:54 pm

AS has been in the midst of a re-branding study for a couple of years now. Last employees were told, the Eskimo on the tail will remain. The unique 'Alaska' font will be changing...softer look...and the 'Airlines' will be dropped in most cases. It'll just be 'Alaska'.

If you live anywhere that AS has been airing tv commercials you'll see the new logo at the end of the commercial. I can't find any examples on company websites but if you check out this commercial with Seahawks QB Russell Wilson you'll see the new logo at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUpOQzZ929Q

gdg9

Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Quoting CO777DAL (Reply 6):
Well I think it is a hell of a lot better than the new AA and WN. I'm from Dallas and those two new liveries are an embarrassment to North Texas.

Ha, strong comment! I've been in DFW since mid 90s... like both carriers. I really dislike the new AA; the new WN I'm ambivalent to. I prefer the old corndog brown... the new one seems a complete departure from the carrier's design history, although I guess that is the point of a rebrand.
@dfwtower

Aloha717200

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:26 pm

DL (got the ball rolling),

Wait...DL is looking into a new scheme? I must have missed this. Source?

MesaFlyGuy

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:31 pm

AS's equipment is looking old and tired, very dated.

That's your opinion; mine is quite the opposite.

This of course is an amateur graphic design student, not Alaska Airlines, but I really like this proposal made by this guy:

http://www.danielgcole.com/graphicdesign/alaska-airlines-rebranding/

I've always thought the Eskimo guy was kinda creepy. Of the two airlines named after the last two states, Hawaiian's girl is better than creepy eskimo guy, in my opinion.

I'm sorry, but that guy's livery proposal is horrible! The rest of it isn't so bad, but this is much better:

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 4):
This design study caused an uproar online earlier this year with some thinking it was a leaked official rebrand:

If they enlarged the titles a bit that livery would be incredible.
The views I express are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my company.

wedgetail737

Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:48 pm

This my opinion only, but I think they should change the current cheatlines with the ones they used for the "Employee Powered" lines. Or something similar to Yakutia Airlines of Russia. If AS wantedt to remove the eskimo (which I think is unlikely), they could go with something representing the Northern lights.

AS looked into completely changing their image back in the 1980's, with a stylized mountain (probably Rainier) that was reminiscent of Northeastern and titles like the ones used in the 1980's scheme. Someone here has an old pic of a 727 model of it. It has been discussed here before.

[Edited 2014-09-07 13:51:50]

rampart

Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Suggest changing the thread title as SPECULATION or SUGGESTION or maybe just wishful thinking.

Don't mess with an existing brand image that works and is loved.

WN messed with theirs. It was unneeded, but I don't know if it was loved.

-Rampart

hiflyeras

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Quoting wedgetail737 (Reply 11):
Someone here has an old pic of a 727 model of it. It has been discussed here before.

This I think is the proposed change you mentioned...it was quickly put to rest after the uproar ensued.

Motorhussy

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Eskimo

Is this term still in use? 'Alaska Native' not more appropriate?

This of course is an amateur graphic design student

Bit of a dog, sorry couldn't resist.
come visit the south pacific

rampart

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Quoting motorhussy (Reply 14):

Still in use popularly, and it seems Alaska Airlines uses the term, but you are correct that "Alaska Native" is preferred, though that term includes cultures who are not Inuit ("Eskimo"). I don't believe the name is pejorative, but may be a name assigned from different native cultures, so not "their own".

-Rampart

RyanairGuru

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:52 pm

That's Chester! He's not creepy at all

When you know his name and personify him, as we on Anet do, then he seems a likeable enough kind of guy. If you know nothing about the brand, though, and just see the image of his face he does look a bit seedy.

Even QF who's losing millions had modernized the kanga!

When QF fed the Roo some steroids they weren't losing millions, quite the opposite. That was back in 2006, so 8 years ago now.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

pjc747

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Quoting Aloha717200 (Reply 9):
Wait...DL is looking into a new scheme? I must have missed this. Source?

He means nobody had changed their livery for quite awhile due to bankruptcies and such, and Delta was the first to do so after emerging from Chapter 11 in 2007. Afterwards, UA, AA, now WN, F9, etc. are shking things up.

B737900

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:00 pm

Quoting wedgetail737 (Reply 11):
with a stylized mountain (probably Rainier)

More likely Denali.
Sounds like a Beaver on floats..........we're saved!!

MD80

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Quoting rampart (Reply 12):
Don't mess with an existing brand image that works and is loved.

The current livery/brand of Alaska Airlines is classic, characteristic and fine. I can´t see a reason to make the same mistakes done by other airlines who maintained wonderful liveries and threw them into the waste-disposal.
Dedicated to the MD-80, MD-90, MD-95, and DC-9: www.MD-80.com

reality

Apparently "Eskimo" sounds racist to Canadian ears, but not US ears.

"Eskimo (or Esquimaux in French, эскимосы in Russian) is a term for the indigenous peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region from eastern Siberia (Russia), across Alaska (United States), Canada, and Greenland. The term "Eskimo" is used, particularly in Alaska, to include both Yupik and Iñupiat. In Canada and Greenland, the term "Eskimo" has fallen out of favor as it is considered by some to be pejorative and has been widely replaced by the term "Inuit," "Alaska Natives," or other terms."

...from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo

"While the term "Eskimo" is sometimes considered offensive, it is not, in its linguistic origins, a fundamentally offensive word.[6] Alternative terms for American Eskimos, such as Inuit–Yupik, have been proposed, but none have come into widespread acceptance within the United States."

Of course, I don't know what the Alaska Natives in Alaska think.

[Edited 2014-09-07 16:19:52]

B737900

Quoting RyanairGuru (Reply 16):
he does look a bit seedy.

Seedy, no. Proud, yes.

CF-CPI

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 3):

I am really pleased to see someone else referring to the klutzy look of the sans serif titles.

Back to Alaska, I would love to see a return to the Alaska themes tails from the early 70s. It's not going to happen, but giving each ship an individual look (gold rush, totem pole, etc) added a certain charm.

hiflyeras

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Quoting CF-CPI (Reply 22):
I would love to see a return to the Alaska themes tails from the early 70s. It's not going to happen, but giving each ship an individual look (gold rush, totem pole, etc) added a certain charm.

Completely agree...but with over 130 a/c in the fleet it'd be tough to have a unique image on every tail. I'd love to see the totem pole from back in the 1960's on the tail of a new jet!

[Edited 2014-09-07 16:32:28]

B737900

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:48 pm

When I moved to Alaska in the mid-70's AS was flying the B727 and they had, I believe, four Alaska themed tail logos. The Eskimo, Russian domed church, a miner and stylized Tlinget raven. They have obviously now only have the Eskimo. When AS went public with the idea of getting rid of the Eskimo (1980's), let me tell you that raised one hell of a stink with us Alaskans. At the time some thought that Joe Reddington, Jr. (a beloved musher from Barrow) was the model. I say keep the Eskimo flying!

[Edited 2014-09-07 16:51:24]

kaichinshih

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Wow. That is actually a really cool concept proposal...love the logo and colors. I would love to see AS take up this design!  

It is interesting how, in both proposals, everything looked nice except for the livery. Both concepts incorporated excellent branding techniques, shown in the gorgeous AD and ticket designs, but brought out horrible looking livery designs.

Livery designing is hard, yet I think both designers failed to look at famous liveries in details before designing their own ones.

F9Animal

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:58 pm

No way. Sorry, but everybody can identify an Alaska tail, and the brand would only need minimal changes. As for Alaska being in the fight for their lives? The airline seems to be holding it's own, and still delivers a consistent product to the customer. The financial results don't show an airline fighting to survive. Alaska has done very good at diversifying it's route map, and growing steadily. Alaska is the darling of this industry, and I just don't see a reason to fix something that is working so well. Chester should not be replaced. He is an icon.
I Am A Different Animal!!

JETnyc

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:27 am

Here we go again, Alaska Airlines wanted to change their livery many years ago and the people of that state said no don't change it at all.

RWA380

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:27 am

Quoting B737900 (Reply 18):
More likely Denali.

Denali park looks directly onto Mt McKinley (When it's not obscured by clouds), is this what you mean?
707 717 720 727-1/2 737-1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 747-1/2/3/4 757-2/3 767-2/3/4 777-2/3 DC8 DC9 MD80/2/7/8 D10-1/3/4 M11 L10-1/2/5 A300/310/320
AA AC AQ AS BA BD BN CO CS DL EA EZ HA HG HP KL KN MP MW NK NW OZ PA PS QX RC RH RW SA TG TW UA US VS WA WC WN WP YS 8M

enilria

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:37 am

With just about EVERY US Airline coming out with a new scheme: UA, NK, AA, DL (got the ball rolling), now WN--AS's equipment is looking old and tired, very dated.

Compared to the new WN scheme, current AS looks like Picasso. Change for the sake of change produces garbage. I still hate the hybrid CO/UA scheme more every time I see it.

B737900

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 am

Quoting RWA380 (Reply 29):
Denali park looks directly onto Mt McKinley (When it's not obscured by clouds), is this what you mean?

I understand what you are asking; Mt McKinley (20,320 ft.) is in Denali National Park but most Alaskans call the mountain Denali.

SXDFC

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:42 am

I think the current livery could use some "tweaking" to it. IMHO the "Employee Powered" 738 would look great as a revised livery for AS.

EA CO AS

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:44 am

While I know they're in the fights of their lives over their SEA fortress, wouldn't it be better to reinvent themselves

Sorry, I'm late to the party on this thread.

As was stated earlier, "Chester" is staying - feedback from customers over the past 18 months has VERY strongly stated that they prefer the current look, and branding experts agree that during a "fight for your lives" is the WORST time to try a completely new look.

The "Alaska" wordmark was revised a bit and will appear on all new deliveries, plus being painted onto the existing fleet as paint is needed.

So once and for all, AS is not "ditching the Eskimo." Period. Full-stop.   
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

EA CO AS

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:47 am

This of course is an amateur graphic design student, not Alaska Airlines, but I really like this proposal made by this guy:http://www.danielgcole.com/graphicdesign/alaska-airlines-rebranding/

I think the University of Washington would take exception to using their logo.   

Seriously though, this guy is so far off the mark it isn't even funny. Again, he's recycling the UW logo, and then positioning it on a Timbers jersey and that marketing agreement is not being renewed.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

seat1a

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:08 am

Husky logo? If so, it's University of Washington Airlines. U-Dub Air!

macsog6

Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:55 am

Bit of a dog, sorry couldn't resist.

I'm glad you said that before I did. It looks quite amateur, bears little to no connection with the State of Alaska in modern context, and perpetuates the myth that the area is so frozen they all live in igloos. Yes, I like the race as much as the next guy, but Chester needs to stay.
Sixty Plus Years of Flying! "I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Saint Ex

gbrazil

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 am

Personally I like AS's colors. Airlines must change nevertheless, so I hope they make a careful move. As for AA -- lots of different opinions around here -- I like their new C/S. Naturally it's weird to see their planes change so much so fast, but that's just something else for us to get used to.
A318 A319 A320 A321 A330 ATR 72 737 767 777 E-175 E-190 E-195 F-100

BigGSFO

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Quoting HiFlyerAS (Reply 7):
The unique 'Alaska' font will be changing...softer look...and the 'Airlines' will be dropped in most cases. It'll just be 'Alaska'.

The current font is atrocious and dated, in my opinion. The extension of the "s" makes no sense. I'd welcome a new font, which seems to be in the works. I do like Chester and think he is a great part of the branding. Maybe he could use a little more of styling update too, perhaps some shading so he doesn't appear so monochromatic.

threepoint

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm hardly surprised at the uproar: the stylized boarding pass shows the passenger flying First class in seat 28D, thus suggesting Alaska is moving to an all-business service, at least between LAX & JFK. And did anybody else note the airplane with the new livery sports a Star Alliance logo? Quite a few changes ahead at the airline...
The nice thing about a mistake is the pleasure it gives others.

laxboeingman

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:14 pm

That's Chester! He's not creepy at all.

I agree.

wouldn't it be better to reinvent themselves

They are in the form of a color change and a font change. Why should they change their brand when, in my opinion, it seems to be working. It would certainly cost a lot to repaint all of the planes and change all of the terminals.

Speaking of a new pain job, was the Hawaiian islands plane ever painted? The one that there was a competition for?

Thank you,

laxboeingman
The opinions I post are mine and not of any organization I am affiliated with.

Tomassjc

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Quoting laxboeingman (Reply 40):
They are in the form of a color change and a font change

Yes. The green is a little darker. The font is cleaner and the K will not longer be kicking the A. And Chester stays.

was the Hawaiian islands plane ever painted?

Yes. N560AS. Lots of pics on the A.net photo database!

Greetings from SJC!
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward -Leonardo DaVinci

NC1844V

Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:48 pm

After growing up in Alaska, I can say that Alaska Airlines has a great fallowing. I feel like it would be a mistake to go with anything different than the Eskimo. People naturally resist change.

Either way, If they ever do decided to change their corporate image, it will be interesting and effective. AS is a very smart airline.

Thanks for sharing.
Steven

PlanesNTrains

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Quoting RyanairGuru (Reply 16):
If you know nothing about the brand, though, and just see the image of his face he does look a bit seedy.
Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 33):
Sorry, I'm late to the party on this thread.

As was stated earlier, "Chester" is staying - feedback from customers over the past 18 months has VERY strongly stated that they prefer the current look, and branding experts agree that during a "fight for your lives" is the WORST time to try a completely new look.

The "Alaska" wordmark was revised a bit and will appear on all new deliveries, plus being painted onto the existing fleet as paint is needed.

So once and for all, AS is not "ditching the Eskimo." Period. Full-stop.   

Glad to hear it. My thought was that a rebrand my alienate some of the base at a time when they really need to be circling the wagons around their FF's and attracting anyone on the fence between AS and DL.

Quoting BigGSFO (Reply 38):
I do like Chester and think he is a great part of the branding. Maybe he could use a little more of styling update too, perhaps some shading so he doesn't appear so monochromatic.

Something more the direction of Norwegian's tails? Not quite so "real life" but softer and more human?

Why should they change their brand when, in my opinion, it seems to be working. It would certainly cost a lot to repaint all of the planes and change all of the terminals.

I would think once the Delta drama dies down, the MAX planes start to arrive, and the N Satellite project at SEA is about done would be a great time to freshen things up. This gives them a few years to play around with it, and it might make the very subtle changes they are doing now seem appropriate.

-Dave
-Dave

MAX’d out on MAX threads. If you are starting a thread, and it’s about the MAX - stop. There’s already a thread that covers it.

zululima

Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:53 pm

I always thought Chester looked way too much like those Che Guevara t-shirts.  

This is the problem with airlines that go so long between livery changes; their sometimes-ugly or otherwise unappealing features become "iconic" and people think it's heresy to suggest a change. While I don't think you should go-all-Delta and switch liveries every time the seasons change, I do think every livery has an expiration date, and Alaska's has unfortunately passed by. The current livery and logos were good ambassadors of the brand, but it is time for modern interpretation/whole new look to keep the airline relevant. As long as the next livery isn't an artistic step backwards (JL, etc.) then I'm all for it, and will always be able to appreciate the current look as being a classy representative of it's era.

A similar, although much more pronounced, situation is happening at AA, where the new livery, seen side by side with the old, shows just how incredibly outdated the former scheme really was. And that is just the difference between old-ugly and new-ugly. If Alaska were to come out with a real knockout 21st century scheme there would be much less resistance to change than the current situation where everyone simply perceives a potential change as nothing more than a loss of the current brand, which can truly never be lost anyway. These long-lasting icons will always be present in memory, photos, etc.

http://www.danielgcole.com/graphicde...ding/

I think something in this spirit would work well, although not this one for this airline. A good design, all in all, that if applied to a start-up would illustrate quite well the age of Alaska's brand when seen next to one another at the gate. Brands must evolve. I think Alaska's time has come.
I didn't get a 'Harumph' outta that guy!

AirCalSNA

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:43 pm

That dog design is terrible ... the colors are bland ... a dog would be a terrible airline branding tool likening taking Alaska to a sled-dog trip. Also, just think of how that could be used to make fun of Alaska. No way should they get rid of the Eskimo.

RWA380

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:00 am

Quoting B737900 (Reply 30):
I understand what you are asking; Mt McKinley (20,320 ft.) is in Denali National Park but most Alaskans call the mountain Denali.

As most of us aren't Alaskan, it became unclear as to what your knowledge of the area is, just making sure I understood your regional reference then.
707 717 720 727-1/2 737-1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 747-1/2/3/4 757-2/3 767-2/3/4 777-2/3 DC8 DC9 MD80/2/7/8 D10-1/3/4 M11 L10-1/2/5 A300/310/320
AA AC AQ AS BA BD BN CO CS DL EA EZ HA HG HP KL KN MP MW NK NW OZ PA PS QX RC RH RW SA TG TW UA US VS WA WC WN WP YS 8M

dennypayne

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:12 am

Quoting RWA380 (Reply 45):
As most of us aren't Alaskan, it became unclear as to what your knowledge of the area is, just making sure I understood your regional reference then.

Seems there's an ongoing dispute about whether the mountain should officially be called Denali or Mt. McKinley:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denali_naming_dispute
A300/310/319/320/321/332/333/343/380 AN24/28/38/148 ARJ AT6/7 B190
B717/722/732/3/4/5/7/8/9 741/744/752/753/762/763/764/772/773/788/789
CR1/2/7/9 D8S D93/4/5 DHC2/3/7/8 D28/38 EMB/EM2/ER3/D/4/E70/75/90
F50/100 J31 L10 L4T M11/80/87/90 SF3 SU9 TU3/TU5 YK2

msp747

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 am

Quoting zululima (Reply 43):
Brands must evolve. I think Alaska's time has come

Brands can evolve without scrapping what they have and starting over. As has been discussed, AS is updating the font and even tweaking the colors. That is an evolution. Seems like you think they need a completely new design, not an evolution.

Quoting zululima (Reply 43):
While I don't think you should go-all-Delta and switch liveries every time the seasons change, I do think every livery has an expiration date, and Alaska's has unfortunately passed by.

Even with all of their changes, DL has held on to some form of their widget, and the current livery returned it to the tail, like their classic look. So why can't AS keep Chester? It is something that the airline's loyal flyers identify with, and they are the ones who are keeping AS in business. Chester was tweaked once before, so there's no reason why he can't evolve again.

laxboeingman

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:34 am

Quoting Tomassjc (Reply 40):
Yes. N560AS. Lots of pics on the A.net photo database!

Thanks. That is one beautiful looking plane.
The opinions I post are mine and not of any organization I am affiliated with.

TheRedBaron

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:39 am

In the name of the Lord, don't change Alaska Airlines branding....

JEEESUUUUSSS.... please.

TRB
The best seat in a Plane is the Jumpseat.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos