N766UA

RE: B6 Offers Police Free Flights To Attend Funeral

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Absolutely outstanding.

jfklganyc

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:55 am

They are getting good press for this

A win win all around. Very nice gesture!

KaiGywer

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:03 am

Well done by JetBlue. I would definitely have taken advantage of this had there been a B6 airport nearby
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

Miami

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:05 am

Class act by JetBlue. Respect to B6.

May the fallen officers RIP.   
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker

usflyer msp

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:22 am

I find this to be quite distasteful. Its great that B6 wants to help out these families but it should be done discretely and behind the scenes. Using these deaths for publicity is just crass...

seat1a

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:59 am

Overall a nice gesture and a nod of respect and support to their hometown police force. While they could have simply and discreetly contacted the PD in each of the cities/markets they serve and coordinate behind the scenes, the PR has generally been good (and that's good for business) but some will question. I don't think JetBlue says 'hey, let's take advantage of these deaths and pay for police to fly in for funerals;' I think the mindset is more 'what can we do to help?' Being crass is showing a lack of sensitivity or intelligence. Their offer to fly police in is demonstrating some caring and is a smart move from a business perspective.

turn720

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks Jet Blue. By all means publicize it. There's nothing wrong with saying that you support the police and the hard work that they do.

Quoting B747400ERF (Reply 5):
My post gets deleted for asking a basic question about supporting the victims of the police? Hero and authority worship is becoming too much.

I am not white person. I am an immigrant to this country and I came here poor from a third world country. The luxury car in my front yard and the swimming pool in the back serves as a reminder that this country has been very good to me as a minority person. I learned early on that there are certain facts about a certain group of people in this country that one should never bring up lest one desires to be labeled a racist. I also learned through personal experience what neighborhoods or communities to avoid and who will come to my aid should I ever find myself in trouble. I support the police. That's all I have to say.

p201055r

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:27 pm

"to act from pure benevolence is not possible for finite beings. Human benevolence is mingled with vanity, interest, or some other motive"
Boswell: Life

However, condolences to those who mourn the passing of their loved ones or colleagues in any violent circumstance.

werdywerd

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:12 pm

For those wondering, JetBlue did try doing this quietly and worked with PD's one on one, but then it caught traction on social media and took off.
Still don't think JetBlue has sent out any PR about this other than confirming on twitter to a few folks.

rlwynn

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Why is it so important that officers that are so far away that they must fly there attend the funeral? They have nothing to do with the situation.
I can drive faster than you

ssteve

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Quoting rlwynn (Reply 11):
Why is it so important that officers that are so far away that they must fly there attend the funeral? They have nothing to do with the situation.

It is what is done.
http://seattletimes.com/html/photoga...leries/localnews2010453392/14.html

neutronstar73

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:57 pm

This is sending the absolute wrong message, and aligning JetBlue with a department that basically is threatening to rebel against their duly elected civilian leaders, and JetBlue is basically telling EVERYONE that police lives are above those of other folks.

By extension, does JetBlue support the police who were running around with "I can breathe" shirts, openly mocking the death of a civilian at the hands of police, as if it is a joke that a man died at the hands of those who allegedly swore an oath to protect?

Will JetBlue fly military members to far off places for free to attend those funerals? No.
Will JetBlue fly firefighters from far flung departments around the country to attend a funeral for firefighters killed while fighting a fire in No-Name City, New York State (not New York City)? No
Will they fly other public service individuals from across the country to attend the funeral of a staffer in DiBlasio's administration? Nope
How about a flying park rangers to a funeral for a park ranger killed by a rampaging survivalist? No.
And let's not even get into this point: what about other NYPD that were killed in the line of duty or will be killed in the line of duty? Will they/have they do(done) the same thing? I seriously doubt it.

Don't think this should be applauded at all. It is a pretty pathetic attempt to pander to what is now a pretty hot political issue.

klm672

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:05 pm

After Jetblue settled with the stockholders and received bad press, they are looking for something of "good news". Are these confirmed tickets or stand-by "if there is a seat, you can get on".

ssteve

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Quoting NeutronStar73 (Reply 13):
Don't think this should be applauded at all. It is a pretty pathetic attempt to pander to what is now a pretty hot political issue.

I don't side with some of the asshats who think they're on the side of the police here, but really, it's possible for JetBlue to be making this gesture absent political association, and it's stupid to view everything through the prism of politics. This is a *funeral*. It is not playing politics to get people to a funeral. I would cynically say that corporations try to exploit sentiment when making such gestures, but they avoid divisive political issues. I doubt B6 thinks all their customers think the policing status quo is fantastic.

Aesma

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Reading the title I got quite the wrong idea, I thought jetblue was offering "police free" flights for the friends & family of people killed at the hands of police to attend the funeral...
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

727LOVER

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Well there's one for the NYFD

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Florian Guschl

....so how about the NYPD?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

bigfoot0503

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Quoting rlwynn (Reply 11):

As a retired Police Officer in Portland, OR I have attended police funerals for fallen brothers and sisters all across the United States. The law enforcement community in the US all perform the same basic functions regardless of the community in which one serves. As another post suggested this practice of attending the funeral of a fallen officer is simply what law enforcement does and goes to display the remarkable support that officers have for one another in spite of geographical distances.

One of the most tragic yet memorable funerals I attended was in Tacoma, Washington for 4 Lakewood, WA Police Officers who were executed by a lone, crazed individual one Sunday morning while the officers all met for coffee. At the funeral there were law enforcement officers present from the RCMP in Canada, Israelli officers, and numerous law enforcement agencies from Europe.

AA94

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Firstly, JetBlue attempted to do this quietly and behind the scenes. However, with social media being what is, once someone figured out what the airline was doing, it spread throughout the internet. JetBlue hasn't made any public statements about their efforts except for several low-key confirmations to the inquiring public on Twitter.

Maybe you should take a step back and stop viewing things through the political lens. Some nice gestures are just that: nice gestures. I know today's American society has been tainted by politics and pandering, but I'm not sure either should be under consideration here.

727LOVER

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Quoting bigfoot0503 (Reply 18):
As a retired Police Officer in Portland, OR I have attended police funerals for fallen brothers and sisters all across the United States. The law enforcement community in the US all perform the same basic functions regardless of the community in which one serves. As another post suggested this practice of attending the funeral of a fallen officer is simply what law enforcement does and goes to display the remarkable support that officers have for one another in spite of geographical distances.

I imagine firefighters are the same, no?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

bigfoot0503

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 20):

I would say most certainly yes. While overlooked in my previous response, without a doubt there seems to be a high level of reciprocal support for any "first responder" whose life is lost in the performance of their job duties...be it police, fire, EMS, corrections officers, parole & probation, etc.

Bottom line...I applaud JetBlue for extending this courtesy to those impacted by this tragedy.

jfklganyc

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:30 pm

1. I really don't think it's political I think it's good pr and a nice gesture

2. they are New York's hometown airline and New York is outraged by this event. it is not just another cop killing...it was two assassinations as revenge by a madman

3. if you insist on them making a political issue out of this they're clearly on the right side of politics. It's politically popular to back the police and law and order. It's not politically popular to align yourself with a fringe group that lawlessly blocks traffic while holding signs that say kill police.

I believe the latest protest comes in St. Louis after somebody pointed a gun at cops and found himself killed.

Unfortunately for the protesters the majority of the political spectrum is against brandishing weapons against cops and expecting no retaliation. Again I don't think JetBlue did this to be political but if they did smart politics on their part

727LOVER

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:18 pm

I just heard that B6 is trying to get the one officer's family in from China. How would that work on an A320?

SLCSFOPDX

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 24):

Maybe B6 buys the ticket for a flight between China to HNL on HA, then the same thing on HA from HNL to JFK. I know B6 and HA are partners....

[Edited 2014-12-26 15:38:48]

jfklganyc

Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:26 pm

730 officers flown for free on B6 to the first funeral.

Very proud of our Hometown Airline on this sad day for the city. What a classy move this is!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local....com&cm_ven=nbcnews&cm_cat=Article

stlgph

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:21 pm

Quoting klm672 (Reply 14):
Are these confirmed tickets or stand-by "if there is a seat, you can get on".

2 confirmed from each of their markets, with others available on a stand by basis.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

KaiGywer

Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:30 am

Will JetBlue fly military members to far off places for free to attend those funerals? No.
Will JetBlue fly firefighters from far flung departments around the country to attend a funeral for firefighters killed while fighting a fire in No-Name City, New York State (not New York City)? No

I would support any airline doing that.

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 20):

As much as I like to make fun of my brothers in the big red truck, I have the utmost respect for them and they also have a very dangerous job where their lives are on the line constantly.
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

b747400erf

Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:45 am

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 24):
What a classy move this is!

Nothing about these funerals on the part of the nypd has been classy, unfortunately. Since they politicised the funeral JetBlue should have stepped back and not become involved.

Av8tor

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Super classy move by JetBlue. The police officers I had the pleasure of flying to and from NY were very appreciative. It was very nice to meet them all.

Av8tor

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:05 pm

P.S. I just read in an internal email, JetBlue's going to do it again for Officer Liu's memorial this coming weekend. JetBlue's knocking it out of the park with this amazing gesture.

fxramper

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:10 pm

While intentions of the airline seem great, there are a lot of limitations on this offer. Seems like a massive PR kick for B6 and personally I'm very disgusted they are using these funerals as "look we are are doing" news.   

[Edited 2014-12-29 13:41:12]

jfklganyc

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:45 pm

They aren't doing it for pr

They are doing it and no other airline is

So for the haters out there put up or shut up. You get these cops there from all over the country and China for free. When you do that...then you can rip apart jetblue and their motivations for doing it

Jetblue is putting up plain and simple

No one else is

OA412

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 21):
1. I really don't think it's political I think it's good pr and a nice gesture
Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 31):
They aren't doing it for pr

So which is it? Are they or aren't they doing this for PR?

Regardless, this has PR written all over it. B6 isn't naive; they know exactly how the world works. When you fly 700 people for free, someone is going to thank them on social media, and word will get around. I don't believe for one minute that B6 did this out of the goodness of their own hearts.

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 21):
It's politically popular to back the police and law and order.

Is it? People are becoming increasingly uncomfortable with police tactics across the country.

Quoting B747400ERF (Reply 27):
Nothing about these funerals on the part of the nypd has been classy, unfortunately. Since they politicised the funeral JetBlue should have stepped back and not become involved.

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 31):
So for the haters out there put up or shut up. You get these cops there from all over the country and China for free. When you do that...then you can rip apart jetblue and their motivations for doing it

The thing is, they don't have to attend this funeral. They are doing it out of respect, and I understand that, but it's not as though they have to attend. I'm sorry, but plenty of people miss parent or sibling funerals because they can't afford to travel. I've never seen anyone in that situation offered a free flight. Is their grief really less important than officers wanting to attend a funeral for an officer they didn't even know?
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

jfklganyc

Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:33 am

Quoting OA412 (Reply 32):

Is it? People are becoming increasingly uncomfortable with police tactics across the country.

Sure is! Take a poll tomorrow my friend. The overwhelming majority of Americans stand behind their police.

That's why the guy had 23,000 people (yes that's right 23,000 people) at his funeral.

stlgph

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:09 am

Quoting OA412 (Reply 32):
The thing is, they don't have to attend this funeral. They are doing it out of respect, and I understand that, but it's not as though they have to attend. I'm sorry, but plenty of people miss parent or sibling funerals because they can't afford to travel. I've never seen anyone in that situation offered a free flight. Is their grief really less important than officers wanting to attend a funeral for an officer they didn't even know?

Womp womp, welcome to life where many hand outs pass you by and go to the person next to you.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

YoungDon

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:23 am

Quoting B747400ERF (Reply 27):

Agreed. Both police as well as protestors and individual citizens have made some poor choices in recent months and I don't think that JetBlue should have gotten involved. I support good, honest police, which most are. But I also support the ability to peacefully protest against discriminatory and/or poor policing, and most protests have been.

The reason this is politicized is because some people see protesting as interloping and cannot sympathize with victims of police harrassment and brutality (as they have never experienced it) while some on the other side of the spectrum will support lawlessness over police of any kind.

A bad situation all around and not one that JetBlue should have stepped into in my opinion.

YoungDon

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:34 am

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 33):
Sure is! Take a poll tomorrow my friend. The overwhelming majority of Americans stand behind their police.

That's why the guy had 23,000 people (yes that's right 23,000 people) at his funeral.

There's been many cases throughout history where the overwhelming majority of Americans have stood behind a concept or institution that needed change from the inside out. I don't think I need to spell out to you which institutions these have been.

The problem is that this has turned into a "you either support police or you don't" conversation. I have multiple police officers in my family. You can support police without supporting bad policing practices or abusive officers that make the rest of those who are doing the job the right way look bad.

To be clear, I'm not speaking about any specific incident between police and citizens we've seen publicized and politicized, but in general. I think we can all agree we want our policing to be as good as it can possibly be and we can't improve it if we continue to deny there's a problem.

YXwatcherMKE

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:38 am

What B6 has done was an outstanding thing and tribute to the Slain Officers. I don't think they were trying to make any political statement at all. I have a feeling that someone in the upper levels of management has a family member working in the law enforcement community. The Law enforcement community is a very special group of men and women that risk their lives every day on the job. And even off duty as well. I know I was a Police officer for a short time before becoming a Firefighter /EMT-Paramedic. Being a cop is difficult because most times the person that he or she is dealing with is not happy to see the cop or it is the worse day of their lives and still not happy to see them. My son is currently a Deputy Sheriff and he tells me he has had a gun pointed at him at least twice a week and he works in semi-rural county. Try living with that folks. When one Cop dies anywhere in this country every cop thinks that it could happen to them as well any day. That is why there is such a large tribute to the loss of any Law Enforcement Officer.
I miss the 60's & 70's when you felt like a guest on the plane not cattle like today

wjcandee

Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:27 am

So certain posters on here think that B6 *shouldn't* make a nice, decent, gesture of goodwill because the NY Papers are going to highlight it and then that makes it "political"?

American politics is extremely-messy, and that's a good thing. I one-hundred-percent disagree that there is any epidemic of racist police officers going out and shooting people of color for fun. Because they aren't. And the statistics (remember them?) don't bear out any aspect of the political line that is being disseminated. It's absolute-fantasy to assume that virtually any cop would shoot an unarmed citizen out of anger as opposed to lethal-force-justifying-fear or a mistake.

If it has ever happened in recent years, it has happened very, very rarely, is in no way a matter of policy, and would and should be thoroughly-prosecuted.

Plain and simple, that isn't what happened here. Instead, the shootings (of people in both cases having committed arrestable-offenses and then actively resisting arrest) fit nicely into a pre-existing storyline (i.e. the one that got DeBlasio elected a year ago in a record-low turnout election) designed to influence elections and also to back the police off of policies that people who commit low-level offenses don't like. There are a thousand different constituencies, few of them ones that I would embrace, that want the cops to do less policing and less-assertive policing, all for their own reasons, that are promulgating this storyline.

Most people, on the other hand, dislike getting speeding tickets but otherwise are grateful that the cops are out there keeping them as safe as they have been in decades. We're not safer because there has been a change in society; we're safer because policing has become more statistics-driven, targeted, and effective. Lock up one purse-snatcher and you stop hundreds of individual crimes. Doing so makes some people unhappy and most people happy.

I don't agree with those who want less policing, but they are a thousand-percent entitled to peacefully protest and loudly advocate their positions, even if they inconvenience a few people in the process. What they are not entitled to do is become violent, egged on by the media. The media coverage in Ferguson the night of the announcement was disgraceful, but predictable. And the protests over one thing have brought all the loonies and misguided kids out of the woodwork -- the most recent disruptive protest was actually going to be an Occupy Wall Street anti-Christmas-shopping protest, but they adopted an anti-police message at the last minute because they thought it would bring more coverage, defying a simple request for dignity and all.

To anybody with a sense of history who was paying attention, the rhetoric was for weeks so explosive that it was at least foreseeable and maybe even predictable that it would prod somebody on the fringe to adopt its mantle and seek notoriety by doing what ultimately-happened. That the killer came to New York wasn't because of New York's status as the place terrorists target. It was because New York, a media center, had become the epicenter of these protests and the place where the dialogue was most-extreme.

The reason our mayor is in the doghouse with regular citizens is not because he "supported the protesters", but rather because he didn't step up and loudly and actively state his disagreement with the widely-publicized fringes of the protest who were calling for cop-killing and were assaulting cops. He now says that that was his position all along (and maybe it was), but he did absolutely nothing to make that position clear and did nothing to try to tamp down the rhetoric. He had the ability to tamp it down publicly and privately, and he didn't.

After the awful thing happened, most people were horrified, and realized that things needed to settle down, most of all our Mayor, who doubtless realized that he might even be the subject of a recall unless he changed course. And it didn't help that both guys who were killed were stand-up Model Citizens, one of whom was going to be a chaplain, who would have lived their lives, done good works for their families and their communities, and died with no notoriety decades later. What a contrast.

If you don't live here, you don't understand how deep the sentiment of horror was across all political spectrums, except the fringies who wanted to find a way to play it to their advantage. That so many neighborhood residents publicly wept over what happened is good evidence of that.

Into this stepped JetBlue, which quietly did a simple, decent, thing. Various constituencies trumpeted the act for a variety of legitimate reasons, and the NY media certainly put it out there, but it was hardly a cynical publicity stunt. It was a good deed that could have backfired on them if the various rabble-rousers decided to throw eggs or stage die-ins at T5. And I can already tell that there will be certain folks on here, who have posted on here, who will send them nastygrams for "siding with the police" and may choose never to fly them again.

I think they did something that only the most cynical, overpoliticized, too-much-time-on-their-hands types will see as anything other than a simple kind deed.

[Edited 2014-12-30 19:29:38]

wjcandee

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:31 am

Quoting stlgph (Reply 25):
2 confirmed from each of their markets, with others available on a stand by basis.

Two from each department located near enough to B6s system to access it.

neutronstar73

Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:36 pm

Quoting wjcandee (Reply 38):
The reason our mayor is in the doghouse with regular citizens is not because he "supported the protesters", but rather because he didn't step up and loudly and actively state his disagreement with the widely-publicized fringes of the protest who were calling for cop-killing and were assaulting cops. He now says that that was his position all along (and maybe it was), but he did absolutely nothing to make that position clear and did nothing to try to tamp down the rhetoric. He had the ability to tamp it down publicly and privately, and he didn't.

I have to call you out on this one. This didn't start when the Mayor supposedly didn't call out the "people calling for cop killings", the Mayor is in the dog house because he didn't get 100% in lockstep behind the police in wake of the Eric Garner death. Plain and simple. I think you are distorting the facts and the timeline to support your message.

In the immediate aftermath of the "no indictment" result from the DA, the Mayor stated to the press that he told his kids how to deal with police due to their racial makeup. Immediately after that, the PBA went berserk and called the Mayor out and started their campaign against him. Protests began slowly and built up.

And why should he have to immediately denounce "cop killings?" That's pretty obvious. What he should have done was immediately called out the police for wearing "I can breathe" shirts, which openly mocked the death of Garner and was basically a middle finger to the citizens, and called them out on turning their backs to him in a sign of open disrespect.

Sorry, wjcandee, but you are wrong here.

wjcandee

Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Quoting NeutronStar73 (Reply 41):
the Mayor is in the dog house because he didn't get 100% in lockstep behind the police in wake of the Eric Garner death

My comment regarded the reason that the mayor is currently "in the doghouse with the general public".

I think the general public had a variety of views about the Garner death in the immediate aftermath of that death, particularly with the media pumping this chokehold stuff.

I think the public became more-generally-concerned as the protest rhetoric spiralled out of control, and uncomfortable when the two cops were beaten on the bridge, and they realized that many of the protesters -- and all of the cop-attackers on the bridge -- weren't from the Community, but rather from white radical anarchist intellectual type groups...a reflection of the diverse groups seeking to gain from the tragedy. And when those groups started talking about cop-killing and conflated KKK with NYPD, it made a much broader section of New Yorkers concerned and uncomfortable.

When the horrible day came, I think that galvanized a broad spectrum of New Yorkers in blaming the mayor for letting things get so out of control.

usflyer msp

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Quoting wjcandee (Reply 42):
My comment regarded the reason that the mayor is currently "in the doghouse with the general public".

I honestly don't think you are in touch with the "general public"....

DeBlasio still has an over 50% approval rating...

wjcandee

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Quoting USFlyer MSP (Reply 43):
I honestly don't think you are in touch with the "general public"....

Riiiiiight. Standing here in the middle of it, I'm "out of touch" (love that poll-tested political phrase -- didn't they use that against Bush One?).

I have never seen, other than after 9/11, such a galvanization as happened after that shooting. Even people who were big supporters of this guy feel he screwed up, and that there is at least a linkage between that and these cops' deaths, that he should have seen it coming and should have done more to try to stop it.

Remember the "Thousand Points of Light?" New York City is ordinarily the place of the "Thousand Points of View". Folks will tell you that they agree on this and this but not that. That you don't have it quite right. Yeah we both like a Nathan's footlong hot dog, but you're crazy if you put ketchup with the onions -- the right condiment is mustard.

When you have Rudy Guiliani defending the mayor and saying it's not his fault, anywhere else you would wonder if it was the Twilight Zone. Not here. Because the ex-mayor went on to say that he thinks the guy should publicly apologize to the police. Footlong dog with ketchup and onions, please.

So for New Yorkers to line up and say that the guy should have put a stop to things before the tragedy happened, pretty universally, whether they otherwise support him or not, whether they are saying that loudly or whispering it, is very unusual and only seems to happen after a significant event that causes people to put aside their personal politics to focus on a bigger collective issue, which this was. Like when people on the West Side stood and cheered Bush Two when he was driven from the Wall Street Heliport to Ground Zero right after the attack. Guiliani was riding with him, and famously told him, "Mr. President, none of these people voted for you."

The fact is that the event caused people who don't approve of this guy's direction to really get riled up, and him to lose some of his luster among those who really supported him. And those in the middle are definitely very disappointed with him. And he is so poorly-advised politically (or so stubborn and/or doctrinaire) that he keeps passing on opportunities to right the ship. I think he'll get there eventually, hopefully a little wiser.

But, yeah, right now he is definitively in the doghouse. And if he does nothing, it's only going to get worse this weekend.

[Edited 2014-12-31 12:57:16]

jfklganyc

Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Show me a post killing poll dude

He was polling 48% before all this went down. I could only imagine now!

Dib is in the fight of his political life right now. Nonetheless this is irrelevant to the thread and conversation at hand

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos