nicholasjet
Topic Author

Unofficially Released: New Air France Safety Video

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:09 am

http://thedesignair.net/2015/03/17/o...ance-safety-video-and-amenity-kit/

The four minute movie (which we love) features the same sound track as the latest advertising campaign, and is shot in a similar style, with nods to the new product, including sweeping curtains, like Air France’s new First Class cabin and a colour palette that reflects the newest 777’s to enter the fleet. This safety video apparently meets the regulatory requirements and has been developed with the Directorate of Air France Flight Safety and the Directorate General of Civil Aviation. You may notice, it now also includes awareness of electronic devices at the risk of fire from lithium-ion batteries.

The safety announcements also play to the fashion crowd, with seat belts “highlighting your waistline” and personal electronic devices being touted as chic. We will bring you an update to this story when the official press release comes out.

------

I like it, seems to be fun and playful without being too 'try hard'! Also I quite like the backing track.

JoeCanuck

RE: Unofficially Released: New Air France Safety Video

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:28 am

Ok...that was pretty darned excellent. Very nicely done.
What the...?

AOMlover

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:31 am

It's quite nice and original but the voice of the girl is a bit annoying though...

Anyways I'm glad to see AF bringing something fresh and new in the industry. With the new cabins & CDG 2E/F they can really provide a pleasant experience.

FlySSC

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:36 am

Will be used on board starting April 1st.

And No, it's not an April fool's joke.

Quoting AOMlover (Reply 2):
the voice of the girl is a bit annoying though...

Summa767

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:27 am

I am not so impressed. The style does look fresh and its French style is clear. Too clear. From my point of view desperately so. Those punch lines: "Your seat belt will highlight your waistline", and "..because non-smoking flights are just chic" are cringe making.

All very well making the boring safety instructions more attractive, and this might offer some titillation for some, but it falls into some sexists cliches that stupefies the all female model cast.

SCQ83

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:41 am

This gratuitous objectivation of women in publicity is very French, but I wonder how it will work in other countries, specially for women.

I am not even a woman and I feel some parts of the video exceed the ridiculous line.

airzim

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:19 pm

This video is dripping with so many cliches it's almost a parody.

All it needs is Maurice Chevalier and a rude waiter and it would be parfait!

AF682

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:47 pm

I find it fun, energetic and adorably French. What a happy video!! Good job Air France!!
Next flights: ATL-IAH-ATL. ATL-CDG-ATL. ATL-CDG-NCE. CDG-ATL

goldorak

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:23 pm

I agree. Excellent video. Congratulations AF !

ODwyerPW

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:47 pm

It's a delightful safety video. I quite liked it.
learning never stops.

Byrdluvs747

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:02 pm

I liked the video. I guess I just like hearing the French language.

Quoting summa767 (Reply 4):
but it falls into some sexists cliches that stupefies the all female model cast.
Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 5):
This gratuitous objectivation of women

Please spare us the feminist drivel.   Perhaps you'd prefer they all be dressed in burqas.
The 747: The hands who designed it were guided by god.

MarcoPoloWorld

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:56 am

Too trendy. I prefer business-sophisticated.

But then again, Air France never did take safety seriously in the first place, at least not given their lame blame game after AF447.

Based on my previous flying experience, I would rank AF at about 3.25 on a scale from 1 to 5 service-wise. Better than the US carriers most likely, but behind BA (I'd say 3.5) and LH (which would be the only EU major I would score in the 4-star range).

TYCOON

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:02 am

I think it is great... I like fun video demonstrations a la Delta Air Lines. The Turkish one with the football players was a bit childish however.
I don't buy the feminist argument... France has always highlighted the beauty of being feminine... If you don't like it, maybe you should ask questions.

MarcoPoloWorld, my ranking of the European three would be the exact opposite: 1) AF (by far) 2) BA and far behind 3) LH... too many missed flight connections, poor ground handling, too many remotely parked boarding and unboarding, a rigid/stern flight crew not overly friendly and atrocious food (even upfront). Not too mention FRA which is near the top of my least favourite airports in the world (and I have been to over 300 around the world and counting!). Munich of course is better.

TheSonntag

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:07 am

Quoting MarcoPoloWorld (Reply 11):

But then again, Air France never did take safety seriously in the first place, at least not given their lame blame game after AF447.

Aww that one was evil. Granted, they had a bad decade from 2000 to 2010, but that was not all their fault.

VCEflyboy

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:19 am

Will they show this on their flights to Riyad? I wonder how all these boobies in motion will fare with the Saudi censorship officials.

kl838

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:42 am

Quoting MarcoPoloWorld (Reply 11):

Too trendy. I prefer business-sophisticated.

Based on my previous flying experience, I would rank AF at about 3.25 on a scale from 1 to 5 service-wise. Better than the US carriers most likely, but behind BA (I'd say 3.5) and LH (which would be the only EU major I would score in the 4-star range).

That was harsh, even though AF477 was the pilots' fault , it highlighted the issues faced in the cockpit regarding automation. To say the airline has absolutely no care for safety is ridiculous, might I remind you that everyone got out alive in the Toronto crash were it not for the crew. As for the Concorde, if it wasn't for shoddy maintenance at Continental, the plane wouldn't have crashed.

As for the video, I think it's great and in line with their cheeky campaign, they just need to roll out their new seats as fast as they can. Did anyone notice how they highlight not to manipulate your seat of your device is lost? I guess after the recent battery fires they want to take extra precaution because I haven't heard anything like this on other airlines. AF has always been the best at marketing and always creates something different. Especially when the last video has been on for like forever, I practically knew the entire thing by heart.

JetBuddy

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 am

I quite liked it. I'm a fan of the neo-vintage style. It was very French, and I didn't find the girl's voice to be annoying. It was pleasant.

Summa767

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:12 am

Quoting Byrdluvs747 (Reply 10):
Please spare us the feminist drivel.   Perhaps you'd prefer they all be dressed in burqas.

Did I mention anything about the attire? No! But having an all female cast looking dumb and delivering some awful punch lines (Seatbelts highlights your waistline - non-smoking flights are just "chic", and switch off your devices because it's "trendy" here). Cring-making.
If you want to discuss attire, then refer to the Air New Zeland equivalent, where FAs and pilots were naked but for body paint was clever and not gender stupefying.

Wallowing in clichéd Frenchness is not going to do Air France, or indeed France any favours. But if that is the only way they see forward, it could have at least been less backward.

[Edited 2015-03-18 04:19:57]

SCQ83

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:19 am

Quoting summa767 (Reply 17):
Did I mention anything about the attire? No! But having an all female cast looking dumb and delivering some awful punch lines (Seatbelts highlights your waistline - non-smoking flights are just "chic", and it's trendy to switch off your devices because it's "trendy" here). Cring-making.

If you want to discuss attire, then refer to the Air New Zeland equivalent, where FAs and pilots showed some flesh or appeared to be naked. That was clever and not gender stupefying.

Wallowing in clichéd Frenchness is not going to do Air France, or indeed France any favours. But if that is the only way they see forward, it could have at least been less backward.

I completely agree. However given the demographics of this forum, it is understandable most posters here love it   Demographics that I suspect are quite close to those of the AF management that thought this was a great idea.

Maybe in Air France (and in France in some ways compared to other countries in Europe or the US) should understand that we are in 2015 and not in 1965.

TYCOON

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:47 am

Oh brother, here we go again.... The whole video is tongue-and-cheek (references to trendy, chic, waistline etc...). Again almost a self-mocking of things French: concern for their waistline, for all things that are trendy etc...
It all needs to be taken in the 2nd degree.
And, sorry, this is feminism in the 21st century, not the bra-burning type of feminism you seem to be "celebrating" but a feminism with a deep appreciation for femininity.
If you want airlines with real sexism, take any Singapore Airlines ad. Submissive Asian women stereotyped to an embarassing degree. Even on-board SQ, I feel uncomfortable by how they approach you. Or even the KE ads with only female flight attendants strutting their stuff...
But in the AF video, hardly...

Thomaas

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Simple, fun and classy. Nothing wrong with it.

SCQ83

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Quoting TYCOON (Reply 19):
If you want airlines with real sexism, take any Singapore Airlines ad. Submissive Asian women stereotyped to an embarassing degree. Even on-board SQ, I feel uncomfortable by how they approach you. Or even the KE ads with only female flight attendants strutting their stuff...

Since it seems that you feel called by my message, yes I completely agree that the treatment of female FAs at most Asian legacies is far worse. And what is the point? Like a couple of other posters making references to Saudi or burqas. But Air France is an European carrier, neither Middle Eastern nor East Asian.

Air France should set their standards to other Western carriers where women are not featured as a toy anymore.

TYCOON

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:49 pm

SCQ83, for a sophisticated European audience, there is nothing shocking in this video. I reiterate that I find it mindboggling how one can cry sexism in a video like this. I much prefer humans rather than cartoons, puppets, faceless figures...

seemyseems

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:55 pm

I don't normally watch safety videos outside of an aircraft cabin, but this one is very good, it's very classy and well very French. Well done AF  
seemyseems in ATL

rta

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:59 pm

I only had a chance to briefly click on the link and click through parts of the video with no sound when I first saw this posted here. I was pretty sure I would dislike it, because I'm not a fan of videos that appear disconnected with the aircraft.

But to my surprise, I actually rather liked it when I really got to watch it.

fly2yyz

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:25 pm

This is highlighting French culture, its sophistication, the style, what France is known for. I mean I'm pretty sure most people know that France and Paris is a Fashion mecca. None of the women shown in the video are showing off a lot of skin and don't need to like the NZ video -- then again AF also don't need to hire Richard Simmons to be in a silly safety video.

Also I think much of those who don't agree with this video need to realize that if you plan on going to France things are not going to be the same as in the country you may be from. Not everything is going to be sensitive to your needs, not ALL women are gonna be covered up head to toe. Its a fresh take for a safety video, yes it is playful and much more up to date and was needed compared to the current video.

SCQ83

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Quoting fly2yyz (Reply 25):
This is highlighting French culture, its sophistication, the style, what France is known for. I mean I'm pretty sure most people know that France and Paris is a Fashion mecca. None of the women shown in the video are showing off a lot of skin and don't need to like the NZ video -- then again AF also don't need to hire Richard Simmons to be in a silly safety video.

Also I think much of those who don't agree with this video need to realize that if you plan on going to France things are not going to be the same as in the country you may be from. Not everything is going to be sensitive to your needs, not ALL women are gonna be covered up head to toe. Its a fresh take for a safety video, yes it is playful and much more up to date and was needed compared to the current video.

What is French about showing "silly" women? The reference to burqas (what's up with them in this thread?) is almost hilarious. It is not about showing skin, who cares about skin or nudity when you can access everything on the Internet today.

To me (since it is in the media now), it is not different about the BBC Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson suspension this week after years of doing all kind of racist or sexist jokes. It is not acceptable anymore. It is not funny anymore. Get over it. If you can't do a TV show without insulting a country or a race you have a problem.

Air France is (on paper) a global carrier that caters to all kind of people so why the necessity to perpetuate outdated roles and topics (and I am not talking about offending Saudi religious police, if someone is going to mention that again). Why an European carrier in 2015 feels the necessity of showing "stupid" women in extremely outdated and clichéd roles on their safety videos? If they can't do a "French" safety video without perpetuating such roles, they have a problem IMO.

But maybe you are right and I am completely wrong. If they are only trying to the target the middle-aged white straight male "cadre supérieur" working for a CAC 40 or in the Triangle d'Or with a company-paid ticket, I am sure it will work for them. Other companies like Emirates make videos that target a global audience and they do them very well.

Of course this is only a safety video that nobody even watches. But it is very telling of the corporate culture. I can't imagine such gender bias in a video in AA, UA, DL, LH, BA, IB or QF today. Fortunately.

JU068

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 26):

If the women/girls in the video did not mind/care then why do you? Maybe you should write a letter to Air France to express your concern.

Personally I find it a nice, light and very French video.

TYCOON

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:09 pm

SCQ83, I think you are hilarious.... I don't find the women "silly" at all... I actually appreciate the pantomime gestures... I have shown this to a number of my female colleagues and not one of them were in any way offended by this. I also showed them your posts... they just laughed and could not understand at all where you are coming from...
Maybe you just have an anti-France/French bias...

SCQ83

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Quoting TYCOON (Reply 28):
SCQ83, I think you are hilarious.... I don't find the women "silly" at all... I actually appreciate the pantomime gestures... I have shown this to a number of my female colleagues and not one of them were in any way offended by this. I also showed them your posts... they just laughed and could not understand at all where you are coming from...
Maybe you just have an anti-France/French bias...

Of course they are French and/or live in France, they are used to it. But not everyone outside their borders (where AF flies to) understands or likes French "humor" (in fact very few people "get it", and that is for a reason   ).

Summa767

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Of course this is only a safety video that nobody even watches. But it is very telling of the corporate culture. I can't imagine such gender bias in a video in AA, UA, DL, LH, BA, IB or QF today. Fortunately.

Air France is (on paper) a global carrier that caters to all kind of people so why the necessity to perpetuate outdated roles and topics

Indeed. It's an illusion of a cultural identity where they feel secure, but unfortunately it's a symptom of not having a clear vision for the future.
We saw something similar at the Olympic games campaign, which was a contributing factor in losing it for Paris.
No inspiring message, just a stuffy ad selling the fab shops and restaurants of the city.

TYCOON

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:43 pm

SCQ83, actually a very mixed bag really: American, French, South African and (gasp) Arab living in Paris and London.... Also showed it to a dear (liberated) female friend in NY: they all loved it!
Found it funny and catchy... Some commented on how chic they found AF uniforms... Not one was in the least insulted or felt this was degrading... They are all fairly young (under 35) and well educated.
So, your generalizations... ... please.

miaskies

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Loving the new Air France in-flight safety demo video. It's a cross between a cool pop-infused H&M or Target ad, with of course that touch of French elegance. PS. Certain parts reminded me of "Glamazonian Airways" from a recent episode of RuPaul's Drag Race LOL
Crosscheck Complete :)

eclipz

Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:48 pm

What is French about showing "silly" women?

How are they silly ? How are they toys in this video ? Are you not the sexist one in this thread ?
This whole video is a choregraphy, the exaggeration in acting is made on purpose and i see nothing rude, they're nicely dressed (nothing provocative), no objectification, no nothing that does any harm to women.

Do you really think french (men or women) people (or from any country, really) do look for exit doors the way these women do ? Do you think these girls are this bad at acting ? Again, it's not silly, it's dance, acting, humour and emphasis. You may not like it as you may not like opera, but it's all acting with an "artistic" committed stence, it doesn't mean it's silly, sexist or anything. If it were men in this video, i'm pretty sure the choregraphy would be exactly the same and it would still work.
Why just women then ? Maybe because they thought that french fashion is better represented by women or because they thought that when you say"french fashion" people tend to imagine a beautiful classy women ? Maybe because they tend to have more grace and gentleness (not sure i'm using this word correctly) while dancing/moving ?

Btw, if you think it's not a choregraphy, the youtube description states : "Discover the French way of traveling with the new Air France on-board safety video created by BETC and directed by the choreographers I could never be a dancer"

You find the punch line awful ? They just play on the way France seems to be perceived abroad... it's a big analogy/reference to fashion/style/mode ("chic", "trendy", the waistline thing) France seems to be known for. They're not offensive.

About sexism, if this video were to feature both men & women... would it be transgender or transvestites discrimination then ?
First, i think it's hard to prove non discrimination as you'll always offend somebody... second, trying as hard as you can to be as (politically) correct as you can, you loose artistic/editorial/anything choices, but you'll still offend somebody anyway. There are 6 persons in this clip, it would be hard to represent every size, gender, ethnic group, hair/eye color, wheight, muscle and/or breast size, number of arms and legs, handicaps, number and meanings of tatoos... and if you add every discrimination criterion that can't be seen... wao !

One thing i agree with you : humour can be a cultural thing (even in a given culture it's subjective)... but should we never use humour then ? Should we ban comedy movies ? I don't really see anything really offensive to anyone (except, maybe and to be honest, the belt that highlights the waistline... which may not be appreciated by kind of fat persons... but then again, it's not meant to be offensive, it's a little joke "yeah, you'll look gorgeous with your seatbelt securely fastened").

But even though you don't appreciate this kind of humour, how can you turn it to something so negative ? The humour has absolutely nothing to do with the objectification of women, sexism, discrimination, ... f**k, these lines don't have anything to do with women. The text could be read by men, it would make no difference at all !!

At the end of the video, they ask to to make sure your tray table is stowed away, in french it translated to "votre tablette doit être rangée" and "tablette" (=tray table) in french is the exact same word as in "tablette de chocolat" (chocolate bar : tablette = tray table = bar) wich is why the woman puts her chocolate bar (tablette de chocolat) away... it's not the best joke ever, but to me it's kind of fun and the whole video is in this exact same spirit... and it has nothing to do with objectification of women or sexism.

fa4af

Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:03 pm

eclipz: MERCI (being so chic as to answer in French on this forum!)..

I work as a F/A at AF and I should be the one complaining about having to listen to the safety video EVERY time I get to work. And you know what? I liked it very much...take a breath and relax it's just a safety video...and it's French humour...like Hercule Poirot...(not everyone likes him but he's been around for...ages!?)...

I'd be more concerned about having to actually find those life jackets using those magnifying glasses...

Pihero

Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:56 pm

I have a feeling that passengers will watch this demo vid.
Gone is the boring stuff, but the message is passed, tongue in "chic" !
Just imagine how wearing a seat belt would improve a portly man's waistline   

Air France is (on paper) a global carrier

Air France is actually more of a global carrier than any one from the US. You could at least remember that.

As for political correctness, too much of it is liberticide. I'm glad this cute video has been produced.

Lastly, and for once, it is in the very vein of the main AF ad campaign of "France is in the air", with which I heartily agree.
Contrail designer

JoeCanuck

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 18):
Quoting summa767 (Reply 17):

You must be joking. The real cliche about France is that the country is populated by aloof snobs, who only respect other French who speak perfect French.

From the self deprecating style of the video, it should be painfully obvios that they are poking fun at themselves, some French culture and cliches about France.

I found the video clever and amusing...and sure, the women looked good. Tell me of one airline who doesn't hire women, at least in part, because of their looks.

They were attractive, but also fun...the over the top acting should have given the game away.

I liked it...but I, like most, got the joke.
What the...?

DDR

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Nice video. Good job AirFrance!

VCEflyboy

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:21 am

I could care less about feminism.
From the strictly marketing point of view, when you are selling a sexualized fantasy, one might believe that is all you have to sell.
If you had a decent product, then perhaps you should try to sell that instead.

JoeCanuck

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:21 am

Quoting VCEflyboy (Reply 38):

Most of the TV ads must make you crazy. Sex sells everything from cars to beer...and not a lot of people, including women, complain.

Check out some of those idiotic women's magazines...not a lot of plain or homely women in there...and those mags are bought by the droves....by women.
What the...?

AOMlover

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:47 am

Quoting VCEflyboy (Reply 38):
From the strictly marketing point of view, when you are selling a sexualized fantasy, one might believe that is all you have to sell.

Where do you see "sexualized fantasy" in that video ? Is it just because it only features women nicely dressed ? You may be the one having an issue with women, not AF. Furthermore a safety video is not supposed to "sell" anything.

Just like Tycoon I showed the video to lots of female friends / colleagues and none of them felt offended. Frankly speaking it just blows my mind to think that anybody could be offended by this video.

AF has always been very innovative in terms of communication (the commercials by Michel Gondry, the "l'envol" one in 2011...) and I'm just glad they're extending this concept to their safety video.

VCEflyboy

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:59 am

No, I believe I am still pretty much sane after seeing my fair share of boobies.
You are right with the "sex sells" theory, but that is only limited to certain consumers and demographics.
For instance, in many east Asian cultures, women administer the household income and make financial decisions.
I can't imagine how Asian women may be persuaded to fly Air France by young attractive French ladies showing off their boobies. I think price, value, product, IFE would be more important factors in their purchase decision.

AOMlover

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:12 am

I think there's a misunderstanding there...we're talking about a safety video. A safety video is not a commercial ! It is not intended to sell your price, value, IFE or whatever ! So the "sex sells" theory has nothing to do there.

And where do you see boobs in this video ? The girls are just wearing long-sleeve sailor shirts ! If that's "boobies in motion" for you then yes, I guess you must be seeing zillions of them on the street everyday. Women happen to have boobs.

I live in Southeast Asia, I know what kind of things most Asian women expect to see when they go to France or fly Air France. Many of those expectations are based on the clichés they have about France (and I'm not talking about garlic breath, hairy armpits and arrogant waiters): it's about fashion, food, "chicness", cheesy love and that kind of stuff, whether or not you think that France is the best place for that.

AF were clever enough to acknowledge those fantasized expectations, and it shows in their commercial and safety video. Nothing wrong with that. Now let's drink.

JU068

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:24 am

Quoting VCEflyboy (Reply 41):
I can't imagine how Asian women may be persuaded to fly Air France by young attractive French ladies showing off their boobies

Well, I am sure that if Air France wanted to attract women from Asia it surely wouldn't use French ladies showing off their boobies but would rather use sexy French men showing off their muscles or some Casanova looking guy dressed like a sailor (one of those striped shirts and the beret). Would that bother you as well? Because it would be kind of the same.

opethfan

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 am

I think to find offence in this you need to accept 2 general premises:

(and I am treading on eggshells as if I were a finalist in an eggshell-treading competition)

1) There is a widespread and generally-accepted perception (in Western culture at least, the definition of which I will leave up for debate) that the traditionally-feminine form and mannerisms are more appealing to the eye than their male equivalents.

2) Capitalizing on, or perhaps even acknowledging them, is perpetuating this trope to the disservice of gender equality or acceptance of species of all shapes, creeds, and colours.

I accept the first premise, but I'm highly sceptical of the second.

dragonflyer

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:48 pm

J'aime Air France! I think they have a great product and this inflight video is fresh and fun! Well done!   
We earn our wings every day...Comments/opinions are my own and do not reflect my employer.

ardian

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:05 pm

I absolutely love it! It's fresh, fun, quirky, elegant and yes; très chic! Excellent job by AF! By the way; what a beautiful lady.

Quoting miaskies (Reply 32):
Certain parts reminded me of "Glamazonian Airways" from a recent episode of RuPaul's Drag Race LOL

That truly was hilarious! It would be awesome if Virgin America would choose it for their safety video.

uberflieger

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:09 am

Quoting fa4af (Reply 34):
it's French humour...like Hercule Poirot

Some Belgians might object  

'sans tabac c'est plus chic' - how can you not quit after seeing this 

Absolutely L O V E it, just like the new commercial. Be who you are! Be French, be Arabic, be a Jew, be an American redneck. Differences are sexy. Vive la France!   

AOMlover

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:48 am

For those who like it, the soundtrack of the commercial and safety video is "Warm in the winter" by US band Glass Candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akjt-RuNc6U

JoeCanuck

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:18 am

It was just good, tongue in cheek camp...all in good fun. It was quite refreshing that they didn't stifle the video with oppressive layers of political correctness.

I reckon they could use this bunch in their commercials.
What the...?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos