n1805bn
Topic Author

Socialite Shares Controversial Travel Hacks

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:49 pm

He has found some loopholes, but it's hard to believe he continues to get away with it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...-industry-hacks-feature-video.html

catiii

RE: Socialite Shares Controversial Travel Hacks

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:59 pm

I saw this too, and frankly these are the dumbest things I have ever seen. "Buy a refundable first class ticket so you can use the first class lounge at the airport as your office for the day?" What a loser...

32andBelow

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Quoting catiii (Reply 1):
"Buy a refundable first class ticket so you can use the first class lounge at the airport as your office for the day?

And go through security to get there haha.

ytz

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Wasn't some guy in Japan or China doing the same thing and he got busted by the airline? How long before the airlines add him to their no-fly list.

32andBelow

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Quoting YTZ (Reply 3):
Wasn't some guy in Japan or China doing the same thing and he got busted by the airline? How long before the airlines add him to their no-fly list.

I think that turned out to be fake but I know what you are talking about.

rtfm

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Quoting YTZ (Reply 3):

I believe there was a case of a LH customer a couple of years back. I think they even managed to give him a big bill at the end of it.....

Andy33

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:02 pm

One idea in the article is to enter the airport through the arrivals exit. It is claimed this is quicker but it is very difficult to see how it could be as you still have to pass through security - or risk getting arrested. Any ideas about what this actually means?

ADent

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Don't pack the gun if you are traveling to LGA or JFK.

NathanH

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Quoting Andy33 (Reply 6):
One idea in the article is to enter the airport through the arrivals exit. It is claimed this is quicker but it is very difficult to see how it could be as you still have to pass through security - or risk getting arrested. Any ideas about what this actually means?

I do a version of this, but I get picked up at the departures drop off as opposed to the arrival area, but that is purely a function of the layout of my home airport. I assume he is talking about something like that.

IADCA

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Two reactions:

(1) Anyone who uses the word "hacks" to describe their morally dubious travel-upgrade habits probably deserves to be dropped off halfway on their LAX-JFK flight.

(2) Of the five suggestions he has, one is of almost no value, one is of literally no value to someone who has anything constructive to do with his time, one is no more likely to be successful than simply asking, one is illegal, and another is illegal in many places.

29erUSA187

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Quoting RTFM (Reply 5):
I believe there was a case of a LH customer a couple of years back. I think they even managed to give him a big bill at the end of it.....

Oh yes, the "Lounge Lizard". I remember reading about him a while back. I think there was a thread about him too.

Rdh3e

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Quoting 32andBelow (Reply 4):
I think that turned out to be fake but I know what you are talking about.
Quoting RTFM (Reply 5):
Quoting 29erUSA187 (Reply 10):
Oh yes, the "Lounge Lizard". I remember reading about him a while back. I think there was a thread about him too.

Not fake, here is the one he's referring to, not LH. There are better articles out there, this is just the first one I found. I think the guy worked at the airport and therefore was already inside security and just used the rebooked ticket to get his lunch every day.

"Eventually, Eastern China Airlines officials noticed something strange—but only after the same ticket had been rebooked over 300 times, and the man had (presumably) enjoyed over 300 free meals. Although the officials confronted the man and he stopped his scheming ways, there wasn't much they could do. In fact, in the end, he just returned the ticket for a full reimbursement."
http://mentalfloss.com/article/61693...class-ticket-eat-free-airport-year

copter808

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Quoting ADent (Reply 7):
Don't pack the gun if you are traveling to LGA or JFK.

And why is that?

Rdh3e

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Quoting copter808 (Reply 12):
And why is that?

Very strict NY gun laws.

lpdal

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:16 pm

Some of my thoughts;

First off, why is the third picture of Lee in a business jet? Most airlines do not fly business jets (not including their corporate arms, such as DPJ) and if this dude is able to charter a corporate airplane, why does he need to perform (or shout to the world about) these 'hacks'?

Quote:
Depart at arrivals

According to Justin the best way to arrival at an airport is to do so via arrivals. This way there is no queuing while getting in and you are only required to use a single escalator once through the doors.

I'm not sure who wrote this, the DailyMail or Lee himself, but it is terribly composed and I can't even tell what is trying to be stated here. The first sentence begins talking as if the author is writing about airports in general, and the second ends with what seems to be a tidbit about a particular airport (I can think of multiple terminals at various airports that have more than one escalator in those areas), highly confusing the reader.

Sorrynotsorry if I am reading this wrong (because it is terribly murky and ambiguous), but if he is suggesting to walk through the secure area exit, that is illegal in many jurisdictions as a count of attempting to bypass airport security, in fact every airport I've been to has at least a local law enforcement officer or TSA officer standing at each side of the exit, to make sure no one (intentionally or unintentionally) walks through.

EDIT: And in most airports, the exits now have motion-detected alarms that sound if someone attempts to walk through the exit backwards, so this wouldn't work at all. If "this" is what I am thinking the author is describing, because to be honest, I can't even tell, given the terrible writing style...

Quote:
Upgrade your room

So you’ve arrived at the hotel but you don’t like your room. Justin has the solution. By doing ‘at least 45 minutes worth of research’ the socialite looks for the most empowered, weakest link among the staff and appears to prey upon them with complaints until they break.

In my jurisdiction, such 'preying' could be an actionable count of harassment. In any event, if anyone tried to do this to me, I'd just call the manager. Of course, DYKWIAs tend to back down when the manager comes out (or ask for another manager in the inverse situation).

-LPDAL
All of my views and posted content are mine alone, and should not be viewed as official communication from my employer, its subsidiaries thereof, or any other entities or airlines.

OMP777X

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:32 pm

I cannot understand why anyone would take this guy seriously, unless maybe you haven't seen his video. He is an internet personality trying to build on his fame by posting viral videos. He is being facetious from beginning to end, and is gaining notoriety by people misunderstanding that.

Best,

OMP777X
"Happy Flighting!"

lpdal

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:08 am

Some people aren't being facetious when making controversial statements, and that is why they are considered "famous". Practically anyone can become "famous" by doing, saying, or producing something outlandish enough to land them in the hotbeds of the press, even earning them money. Remember Rebecca Black, the teenage girl who produced the widely-panned song "Friday"? She is now over a millionaire now, she made a song so terrible that everybody, surprisingly enough, started buying it. As they say, "all publicity is good publicity". Not sure whether or not being outrageous as a way to roll in dough is ethical, I'm still thinking it over.

In any event, this article was badly written, nonsensical, and confusing (reaffirming what I said above), so it comes as no surprise that Lee is trying to become famous by effectuating himself as a "pretentious socialite" who performs "Travel Hacks", yet, in the same article, the third picture of him is in a business jet. Anybody who could charter a business jet would not need to perform any of these "hacks", so, to that effect, it is very obvious that, as stated above, Lee is trying to become famous and/or wealthy by posting inciting / outrageous content in order to drum up publicity for his "Internet Famous" campaign.

-LPDAL
All of my views and posted content are mine alone, and should not be viewed as official communication from my employer, its subsidiaries thereof, or any other entities or airlines.

777Jet

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:19 am

"Buy a refundable first class ticket so you can use the first class lounge at the airport as your office for the day?" What a loser...

That is getting pretty desperate...

Quoting 32andBelow (Reply 2):
"Buy a refundable first class ticket so you can use the first class lounge at the airport as your office for the day?

And go through security to get there haha.

Maybe he wants to get a 'feel up' from the security people  
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388

AA94

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:51 am

Quoting LPDAL (Reply 14):
Sorrynotsorry if I am reading this wrong (because it is terribly murky and ambiguous), but if he is suggesting to walk through the secure area exit, that is illegal in many jurisdictions as a count of attempting to bypass airport security, in fact every airport I've been to has at least a local law enforcement officer or TSA officer standing at each side of the exit, to make sure no one (intentionally or unintentionally) walks through.

I don't think he's suggesting you enter the airport illegally. He's suggesting that instead of being dropped off at the departures level (which could be crazy busy), get dropped off at arrivals and take the escalator upstairs to security.

At my home airport, I ask to be picked up on the departures level for that very reason: it's generally less of a zoo than the arrivals level, and makes for an easier in/out when being picked up by car.

KGRB

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:26 am

Typical Daily Mail drivel...

Quoting Daily Mail:
Never lose your luggage

It’s the age-old problem with airlines, the worry of losing your luggage. But Justin has an inadvisable way of supposedly ensuring that doesn't happen. He believes that by simply packing a gun – not necessarily a real one – and then declaring it will ensure the airline keeps a close eye on baggage throughout the journey.

How does he think that "the airline keeps a close eye on baggage" if he declares a gun in it? Having worked several years in airline operations (including some time as a Baggage Service Office agent, I have seen my fair share of lost luggage. Most of the time, the bag simply missed the connection (usually due to a delayed inbound flight). The fact that there is a firearm declared in the baggage would not prevent that from happening. A firearm declaration is only required to comply with federal and local regulations and does not mean that the bag will receive any special treatment beyond normal baggage handling. The only exception would be those firearms checked internationally, in which special requirements may apply.
First flight: NW DC-10 MKE-MSP December 1996
Most recent flight: DL/OO CRJ-900 ATL-GRB April 2019

ORDJOE

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:54 am

Yeah this guy seem full of $%#@ Would be funny if the airline sued him upon him confessing to stealing food and drink from the lounges. The airline would have an easy case in court as he had no intention following through on his purchase agreement. The guy with LH ended up paying about 50EUR a visit which went into the 10s of thousands of euros.

This guy just sort of seems like a POS. And if he were a true socialite, you would not be needing to hoof it all the way to JFK and go through all of security if you want a calm space with all the food and alcohol you want. A true socialite would have their own oasis with stocked fridges.

lpdal

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:39 am

Quoting AA94 (Reply 18):

I don't think he's suggesting you enter the airport illegally. He's suggesting that instead of being dropped off at the departures level (which could be crazy busy), get dropped off at arrivals and take the escalator upstairs to security.

Please forgive me for stumbling around in the dark, because honestly, I had no idea what he was suggesting due to the general low quality of the presented content and ambiguity of the author (s) writing style.

And that "hack" isn't really a hack at all. I can name many, many airports where it doesn't apply, not the least of which is my home airport of FLL, where the second-floor departure and ground-level baggage claim roads are always of equal congestion in regards to traffic. So this "hack", or whatever, is a useless generalization at best.

-LPDAL

ridgid727

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:48 am

It kind of reminds me of Mrs Ada Quonsett (Helen Hayes character in the movie Airport)

AR385

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:15 am

I thought in order to be a "socialite" you needed to be rich? This guy´s tips are for those that want a free lunch. He seems to me as if he is broke. Whoever buys this deserves the trouble they´ll get into if they try any of his ideas.

The best way in my opinion to get an upgrade, is to ask. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn´t.

b747400erf

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:20 am

Quoting AR385 (Reply 23):
I thought in order to be a "socialite" you needed to be rich?

It is a term the media made up to describe lazy kids who inherit money from their parents and do no actual work of their own

OB1504

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:45 am

Quoting KGRB (Reply 19):
How does he think that "the airline keeps a close eye on baggage" if he declares a gun in it? Having worked several years in airline operations (including some time as a Baggage Service Office agent, I have seen my fair share of lost luggage. Most of the time, the bag simply missed the connection (usually due to a delayed inbound flight). The fact that there is a firearm declared in the baggage would not prevent that from happening. A firearm declaration is only required to comply with federal and local regulations and does not mean that the bag will receive any special treatment beyond normal baggage handling. The only exception would be those firearms checked internationally, in which special requirements may apply.

Put the firearm declaration card in the bag and it goes down the same belt as all the other bags. "Not necessarily a real one"? If a passenger attempts to declare a BB gun, I tell them it's not considered a firearm and off it goes.

RottenRay

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:04 am

Quoting n1805bn (Thread starter):
The internet celebrity claims

Simply amazing, please continue. Anyone else want popcorn while I'm up?

peterinlisbon

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:13 am

I looked up the defition of a "socialite" in the dictionary and it said "someone with more money than sense". Another definition is "someone with no job and a rich family". Seems to fit the bill here. Why travel all the way to the airport and then check in a for a flight you don't intend to catch, then invent some lame excuse that nobody really beleives (because you come back every week) and spend half an hour queueing up at the ticket desk trying to get your money back just so you can sit in the lounge for a while. I've got a hack for him - go to Starbucks, and for the price of a coffee you will save yourself a lot of time and money and also avoid getting banned from travelling on your favourite airline. Another benefit is that you don't have to line up at security to get searched and patted down at Starbucks, and you don't have to pay for airport parking.

If you don't want to spend money on coffee, then go to a library and you can work there for as long as you like. There are plenty of them that have free wifi and comfortable desks with power outlets.

Making a false declaration regarding firearms seems like a good way to get arrested. In general, he seems to think it's a worthwhile to commit some strange and elaborate fraud in order to obtain some relatively minor benefit, or maybe he just has nothing better to do.

777law

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:23 am

The by-line of this article should be "Lame travel-hacks from a guy with nothing better to do than think of lame travel hacks."

Totally absurd.
If its not a Boeing I ain't going

Fiedman

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:43 am

Quoting KGRB (Reply 19):
Never lose your luggage

It’s the age-old problem with airlines, the worry of losing your luggage. But Justin has an inadvisable way of supposedly ensuring that doesn't happen. He believes that by simply packing a gun – not necessarily a real one – and then declaring it will ensure the airline keeps a close eye on baggage throughout the journey.

Another way to do this is to say you have something valuable or fragile in it. They will mark it as a priority bag and those are usually the first bags handled by baggage handlers.
Westjet - Canada's National Low-fare Airline

AirlineCritic

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Quoting peterinlisbon (Reply 27):
I looked up the defition of a "socialite" in the dictionary and it said "someone with more money than sense".

Well, in this case he only needs $1 to qualify for that definition... could well be...

Anyway, all the so called hacks are of course completely ridiculous. Perhaps we should start a REAL travel hacks thread here at a.net.

Also, the case reminds of a book a read a while ago. Can't find the name of it right now, but it had to do with a guy who calculated that he paid more for rent in London than he would pay while staying at hotels around the world. The book was ridiculous as well where he went to the extreme partying-for-free and join-the-high-status-crowd kind of thing, but the basic premise was interesting.

26point2

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 pm

It's a joke. Come on people, you seriously think this guy is serious? Evidently you do.

IADCA

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Quoting 26point2 (Reply 31):
It's a joke. Come on people, you seriously think this guy is serious? Evidently you do.

If this the kind of joke that he thinks is funny enough to publish, I'd hate to see the ones that get cut in the editing process.

ORDJOE

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Quoting Fiedman (Reply 29):
Another way to do this is to say you have something valuable or fragile in it. They will mark it as a priority bag and those are usually the first bags handled by baggage handlers.

I have always heard that does not work. The airlines are quite limited actually in the amount of liability they can be exposed to if something goes wrong with bags. It is probably cheaper to pay what limited claims come there way versus taking the time and labor to handle bags gently as some cheap A$%^ does not want to just box something properly and send it UPS.

As for NYC yes they are hyper strict especially with handguns. There might be some exemptions if you show you are just there in transit or there for official shooting compettition. My thought would be it is better to not mark the bag as having a firearm. Excluding black market economics guns are expensive even for legit buyers, I would not think they would want to draw attention that there is something quite valuble and easily stolen in this bag.

pasu129

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:00 pm

Sounded like more a douche than hacks to me. Meh~
Viva Las Vegas

bjorn14

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Quoting RDH3E (Reply 13):

Quoting copter808 (Reply 12):
And why is that?

Very strict NY gun laws.

....and you will be most certainly be arrested and taken into custody.
"I want to know the voice of God the rest is just details" --A. Einstein

copter808

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Quoting KGRB (Reply 19):
How does he think that "the airline keeps a close eye on baggage" if he declares a gun in it?
Quoting ORDJOE (Reply 33):
As for NYC yes they are hyper strict especially with handguns. There might be some exemptions if you show you are just there in transit or there for official shooting compettition. My thought would be it is better to not mark the bag as having a firearm. Excluding black market economics guns are expensive even for legit buyers, I would not think they would want to draw attention that there is something quite valuble and easily stolen in this bag.

The tag goes INSIDE the suitcase once the counter agent assures that the firearm is unloaded and in a hard case. How would anyone else know there is a firearm inside? (unless it's someone who is working the scanner)

Quoting bjorn14 (Reply 35):
....and you will be most certainly be arrested and taken into custody.

Arrested why? I doubt the counter agent is going to call the police, and who else is going to know about it? Unless you pull the gun out of the suitcase in baggage claim. I understand how restrictive NY gun laws are, but I doubt most people carrying guns into the city are arrested.

lpdal

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:26 pm

If it is a joke, it should be obvious that it is intended as humor and should be taken as such.

If most of the general internet populace can't tell that you're messing around, it's either very bad humor or not humor at all.

-LPDAL

bjorn14

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 am

Quoting copter808 (Reply 36):
Arrested why? I doubt the counter agent is going to call the police, and who else is going to know about it? Unless you pull the gun out of the suitcase in baggage claim. I understand how restrictive NY gun laws are, but I doubt most people carrying guns into the city are arrested.

A person carrying a firearm without a valid permit in New York City could be charged with "Unlawful Possession of a Firearm," a felony. Unlawfully carrying a firearm in New York City is typically punishable by a prison term of 3 1/2 years. A high-profile example of the penalties associated with New York's restrictive gun laws is the 2-year prison sentence served by former New York Giants player Plaxico Burress, after pleading guilty to a charge of Unlawful Possession of a Weapon, stemming from him accidentally shooting himself in the leg at a New York City nightclub with a concealed handgun, for which he did not have a valid New York City concealed carry permit.
"I want to know the voice of God the rest is just details" --A. Einstein

afcjets

Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Quoting OMP777X (Reply 15):
I cannot understand why anyone would take this guy seriously, unless maybe you haven't seen his video. He is an internet personality trying to build on his fame by posting viral videos. He is being facetious from beginning to end, and is gaining notoriety by people misunderstanding that.

He is obviously doing it for humor and self promotion by making a name for himself, but I am sure the guy complains at hotels and tries to get a suite upgrade and has wiggled his way into the FC lounge to get a few free meals and drinks, but does he go in daily or weekly to use it as his personal office, no. The reason you know this video is staged outside the obvious is at the end when he calls to cancel his flight JFK-RDU from the first class lounge at JFK is because buying a First class ticket JFK-RDU does not give you access to it. You have to be flying to LAX, SFO, or overseas.

Quoting AR385 (Reply 23):
I thought in order to be a "socialite" you needed to be rich? This guy´s tips are for those that want a free lunch. He seems to me as if he is broke

I don't know if he is a socialite or not, I have never heard that term used in a reference to a man anyways. He doesn't seem broke. There are lots of people with money who love getting stuff for free and who are cheapskates. They get a cheap thrill and see it as a game and like to win.

Birdwatching

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Quoting AirlineCritic (Reply 30):
Anyway, all the so called hacks are of course completely ridiculous. Perhaps we should start a REAL travel hacks thread here at a.net.

Here you go!
The Real List Of Airline Travel Hacks (by Birdwatching Mar 21 2015 in Civil Aviation)

Soren   
All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home

rugger

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Quoting AFCJETS (Reply 39):
There are lots of people with money who love getting stuff for free and who are cheapskates. They get a cheap thrill and see it as a game and like to win.

You got it, there are plenty of people who like to game the system and try to get stuff for free. Honestly, these people will stay awake at night to try to come up with new cons. I think the reason they do this is they like the feeling of getting away with something that other people haven't done. Plus I think most of the people who would try this would have enough money to buy these services the conventional way.

copter808

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Quoting bjorn14 (Reply 38):
A person carrying a firearm without a valid permit in New York City could be charged with "Unlawful Possession of a Firearm," a felony. Unlawfully carrying a firearm in New York City is typically punishable by a prison term of 3 1/2 years. A high-profile example of the penalties associated with New York's restrictive gun laws is the 2-year prison sentence served by former New York Giants player Plaxico Burress, after pleading guilty to a charge of Unlawful Possession of a Weapon, stemming from him accidentally shooting himself in the leg at a New York City nightclub with a concealed handgun, for which he did not have a valid New York City concealed carry permit.

Correct, but my point is that it's pretty unlikely that anyone would know he had a firearm. It's certainly not in the airline's best interest to report the passenger!

Firearms CAN be lawfully carried in NYC, under the proper circumstances. However we are getting away from the original subject matter of this thread.

AA94

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Quoting 26point2 (Reply 31):

No, he is serious. If you saw his Facebook page, you'd know. This isn't a joke whatsoever. An act, perhaps. But not a joke.

KGRB

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Quoting Fiedman (Reply 29):

This is another common myth. While priority bags are usually the first on the carousel, they will not receive any other special handling. The same goes for bags marked 'Fragile.' I believe the intent behind those labels is to make the customer feel good, because they certainly don't change the way the baggage is handled.

Additionally, unless you're a frequent flyer member with status or a first class/business class passenger, the counter agent will not apply a 'Priority' tag to your bag. Those tags are intended for elites, not passengers with fragile luggage.
First flight: NW DC-10 MKE-MSP December 1996
Most recent flight: DL/OO CRJ-900 ATL-GRB April 2019

spacecadet

Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Quoting IADCA (Reply 9):
Anyone who uses the word "hacks" to describe their morally dubious travel-upgrade habits probably deserves to be dropped off halfway on their LAX-JFK flight.

Oh god, so much this. This misuse of the word "hack" makes me cringe every single time I see it. Joke or not, these are "tips". They are not "hacks". There is literally no definition of that word that could apply to an article like this.

It's kind of like substituting the word "encryption" for "security" just because you think it sounds cool and futuristic. Like saying the TSA provides airport encryption. Or like adding the word "cyber" to everything. The Cyber-TSA provides cyber-airport cyber-encryption. You can't just randomly put words that have specific computer-related meanings into sentences that have nothing to do with them.
I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler. I wanna be a league bowler!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos