OA260

RE: Irish 7/15: Ag Eitilt Sa Todhchai

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Quoting shamrock350 (Reply 48):

Am I right it saying there is still no Passbook support for EI boarding passes ? The IT is a let down .

Eirules

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:05 pm

Quoting OA260 (Reply 50):

Sure the app itself is terrible and despite a new one being due months ago there's still nada

Quoting EI121 (Reply 49):

I can only assume that EK represent the best opportunity we have to see an A380 In DUB. No new carrier will launch with an aircraft that big & I don't think EY have the demand or could spare an A380 for a route as small as DUB.

Are we talking CA for PEK? Surely not EI?
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

EI121

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Quoting EIRules (Reply 51):
I can only assume that EK represent the best opportunity we have to see an A380 In DUB. No new carrier will launch with an aircraft that big & I don't think EY have the demand or could spare an A380 for a route as small as DUB.

I thought the same it will have to be EK. I wonder what would be a better suit a 3 class or a 2 class A380. They seem to be able to fill first class. Basing it on that its been 3 years since the launch and have not pulled it yet on either of the two flights. However I wonder what will come first a A380 service or a 3rd daily. I know EK have a policy of increasing capacity rather then frequency.

On the PEK route I would imagine it would be CA. However with EI expansion and the possibility (fingers crossed :P ) of the IAG going ahead I don't think we should rule out EI just yet.

kaitak
Topic Author

Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Quoting EI121 (Reply 52):
On the PEK route I would imagine it would be CA. However with EI expansion and the possibility (fingers crossed :P ) of the IAG going ahead I don't think we should rule out EI just yet.

I'm pretty sure any EI expansion would be westbound; BA will be pretty anxious to ensure that EI does not eat in to its eastbound traffic. An EI route to PEK would compete with its service.

It really wouldn't surprise me to see EK go A380 on the DXB route in the next two years. It's been a successful new route and seems to be doing well. It would be nice to see a big four engined jet flying to Dublin again!

Hard to think it's TWENTY years now since EI retired its lovely old 747s! Still miss them!

Cipango

Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Quoting EI121 (Reply 52):

Agree. It will be either CA or HU - either one is as likely as each other.

Quoting kaitak (Reply 53):
I'm pretty sure any EI expansion would be westbound; BA will be pretty anxious to ensure that EI does not eat in to its eastbound traffic. An EI route to PEK would compete with its service.
Quoting EIRules (Reply 51):

China/Asia is too different from any market currently served by EI and while EI likes to try new things, they do so within reason. I would be very surprised (with or without the IAG takeover) if EI started a long-haul eastbound for many years to come.
Let's fly! Unless it's on a CRJ 200, then I'll stay down here.

Eagleboy

Fri May 01, 2015 1:37 am

Quoting shamrock350 (Reply 48):
Anyone know much about Mike Rutter? He's the new Chief Revenue Officer who appears to be everywhere at the moment, at the opening of every envelope and very much the face of Aer Lingus management. The last airline he was at was Flybe, not exactly a beacon of success.

Indeed. Like the new CEO he has a lack of charisma and people skills.
Seems to be all over the place, however has the "I know best" attitude when queried by EI staff.
Case in point...."Smart Flies Aer Lingus".........according to Mike, this was a "successful launch" of the nee global tagline.

alarum

Fri May 01, 2015 4:12 am

Very interesting news about Ethiopian replacing its FCO stopover with DUB - who would've thought? It's reminiscent of when Royal Jordanian routed their JFK flights from AMM via SNN, or going further back Aeroflot routing their US-bound flights via SNN. How many pax over the years must have seen the green green grass of Ireland, if only on a stopover!

Do we reckon there will be much ADD-DUB traffic and vice versa? Is this even open for reservation or is it purely a tech stop?

OA260

Fri May 01, 2015 8:07 am

Quoting alarum (Reply 56):

RJ was ORD with an A310. Dont remember JFK unless Im forgetting something ?

ET are only allowed DUB-LAX / DUB-ADD on that one flight. With regards to that route Westbound DUB-LAX is the best performing sector in advance sales.

shamrock604

Fri May 01, 2015 8:12 am

Very interesting news about Ethiopian replacing its FCO stopover with DUB - who would've thought? It's reminiscent of when Royal Jordanian routed their JFK flights from AMM via SNN, or going further back Aeroflot routing their US-bound flights via SNN. How many pax over the years must have seen the green green grass of Ireland, if only on a stopover!

Do we reckon there will be much ADD-DUB traffic and vice versa? Is this even open for reservation or is it purely a tech stop?

DUB-ADD isnt open on the tech stops to IAD/YYZ - but it is on the ADD-DUB-LAX route that starts in June. ET are advertising heavily around Dublin at the moment!

Cipango

Fri May 01, 2015 8:17 am

The old FCO routes (YYZ and IAD) only stop on the way out and fly direct to ADD on the return so it is not open for reservations on this route. When the ADD-DUB-LAX route opens ADD-DUB-ADD will allow bookings between Dublin and Addis Ababa.

I don't think the DUB-ADD market is too great but ET should do well with their African connections ex-DUB.

shamrock321

Fri May 01, 2015 8:45 am

I don't think the rugby plane is a great idea! It's a terrible livery IMO, and it's a very LCC idea similar to Ryanair or Air Asia. If EI want to be taken seriously they can't be doing things like this, you wouldn't see LH, BA or AF doing this kind of thing.

Does anyone know if the enhanced pre-order meals on long haul are affected by the current catering issues?

EI320

Fri May 01, 2015 9:28 am

A frequent EI flyer recently posted some pictures of the new pre-flight dining service available to J passengers ex JFK. The entire spread looked inedible and not in the least bit appetising. I am not entirely sure why they feel it is a good idea to provide a hot buffet in a lounge which will cater for a relatively small number of guests; this pre-flight dining option will only ever be a truly attractive proposition if meals are of a high quality and cooked-to-order. Alternatively, they could just provide J passengers with a meal voucher at check-in for use at any of the restaurants in the terminal.

OA260

Fri May 01, 2015 10:28 am

Quoting EI320 (Reply 61):

Seen a few on FB too and its not that great sadly.

shamrock604

Fri May 01, 2015 10:51 am

Quoting shamrock321 (Reply 60):
I don't think the rugby plane is a great idea! It's a terrible livery IMO, and it's a very LCC idea similar to Ryanair or Air Asia. If EI want to be taken seriously they can't be doing things like this, you wouldn't see LH, BA or AF doing this kind of thing.

Those three airlines do it all the time. BA still has the Olympic dove aircraft flying around, LH has done several special schemes for the World Cup and Euro championships, and AF has a couple of special liveries too.

JAmie2k9

Fri May 01, 2015 11:03 am

Principal is a good idea however I would a different shades of green especially the horrible light green!

shamrock604

Fri May 01, 2015 11:10 am

Quoting Jamie2k9 (Reply 64):
Principal is a good idea however I would a different shades of green especially the horrible light green!

We havent actually seen it in the flesh yet - It's just a pretty bad render / graphic. Let's withold judgement for now!

OA260

Fri May 01, 2015 11:14 am

EI LAX operating to IAD today. They are providing refreshments and cakes at the gate.

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/PhilipOA260/66F73636-B117-4349-B7C3-B9E5878C3080_zpsduat6qjp.jpg

Cipango

Fri May 01, 2015 11:25 am

Quoting OA260 (Reply 66):
EI LAX operating to IAD today. They are providing refreshments and cakes at the gate.

I'm following the Snapchat of the launch. If anyone hasn't already I would recommend following them - they put some good stuff up.

--

Westjet marks their return to DUB tomorrow morning with the flight departing from St. Johns tonight.

frostyj

Fri May 01, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm on that flight in July  
[url=http://m.maploco.com/details/5f34zxvq][img]http://www.maploco.com/vmap/s/8395334.png[/img][/url]

OA260

Fri May 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Aer Lingus 'lost £32m on Belfast operation'

Airline Aer Lingus lost up to €44million (£32.2m) while operating out of Belfast International Airport (BIA), its boss has told the High Court.

Stephen Kavanagh also insisted it only ever entered into a pricing arrangement for flying out of the airport - not a binding contract.

http://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news...peration-31186368.html#player_load

Cipango

Fri May 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Quoting frostyj (Reply 68):
I'm on that flight in July

We know. You've told us on many, many occasions   

loughrey1

Fri May 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi all!

As a fairly regular traveller to Liverpool, I have always wondered why EI don't fly the DUB-LPL route. If my memory serves me correctly, they did fly the route years ago however haven't since. I understand that these two are both hubs for FR however with the introduction of EIR into the brand and fairly quieter routes like DSA and LBA added, it does make me wonder!

I know there are a number of other agreements, such as close proximity to MAN but I still think the route would be successful both for connections and otherwise.

Quoting Cipango (Reply 67):
I'm following the Snapchat of the launch. If anyone hasn't already I would recommend following them - they put some good stuff up.

Agreed! Really innovative way by EI to get followers especially young people! Good Job.

loughrey1

Cipango

Fri May 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Quoting loughrey1 (Reply 73):
As a fairly regular traveller to Liverpool, I have always wondered why EI don't fly the DUB-LPL route. If my memory serves me correctly, they did fly the route years ago however haven't since. I understand that these two are both hubs for FR however with the introduction of EIR into the brand and fairly quieter routes like DSA and LBA added, it does make me wonder!

I wouldn't be surprised if they started a flight to LPL in the next year or two. It might eat slightly into their MAN catchment area but it would be in line with their plan of serving UK regional airports. It wouldn't exactly be aircraft utilisation heavy either.

BrianDromey

Fri May 01, 2015 2:53 pm

I completely disagree. I think it is a great partnership, Irish rugby is a great, international, success story and the rugby demographic aligns well with the EI brand. I don't honestly think a one-off livery with a few curves instead of straights lines tarnishes the brand in any way. BA certainly do special liveries, although they tend to be stickers on a white base. They have had a few horrors, this one is not so bad,

this is horrific;
http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=350613
BA also do drea flight, oneworld, the CTU Panda and rednose specials. LH have had Fanhansa and the football nose cones. AF just don't wash...

Quoting Cipango (Reply 74):
I wouldn't be surprised if they started a flight to LPL in the next year or two. It might eat slightly into their MAN catchment area but it would be in line with their plan of serving UK regional airports. It wouldn't exactly be aircraft utilisation heavy either.

Its a very short flight indeed. LPL is good for access into Wales as well as mersey. That said, LPL and MAN are very close, and the route networks are complementary. By serving one, you may adequately serve the other. Speaking of LPL, Im flying LPLORKLPL next week. Sadly the Ryanair app has taken a serious backward step. There is no more MyRyanair log-in, which is an inconvenience, I don't understand why they got rid of it.
Last week I flew with easyJet. Their IT is great. It feels like the whole experience has been built from the ground up to make travelling easy. The website is clear and simple (I part paid with Nectar), OLCI though the app is very clever, you can scan your passport with the smartphone camera and it automatically saves and verifies the information to your easyJet account. Speedy boarding is well policed. The 156 seat A319s are not as cramped as you might imagine, despite fairly chunky seats. I think they might be narrow 17" seats, but this is a good thing, because the isle is very wide. It is easy to pass people standing in the isle or even the service carts. Cabin crew are very proactive storing hand baggage, which is already counted by the gate staff with 'clickers'. The BOB programme is also better than FRs.
Overall I was very impressed with easyJet, they have a great product.

shamrock350

Fri May 01, 2015 3:17 pm

If EI want to be taken seriously they can't be doing things like this, you wouldn't see LH, BA or AF doing this kind of thing.

Seriously? British Airways probably have one of the worst around.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © N94504

It was bad when it launched but it's an absolute mess now.

Quoting BrianDromey (Reply 75):
Overall I was very impressed with easyJet, they have a great product.

I like them too, had a nice but very short flight to EDI with them a couple of weeks ago. The app is great, the gate info becoming available at LGW before it was on the FIDs was impressive. Ryanair has indeed taken a little step back with their app, the removal of MyRyanair especially but something that also bugs me is the lack of an 'All London Airports' option when booking because often I don't care which London airport I'm flying into, I just want the cheapest. Even the Aer Lingus website, for all its faults, allows this.

A frequent EI flyer recently posted some pictures of the new pre-flight dining service available to J passengers ex JFK. The entire spread looked inedible and not in the least bit appetising.

Saw that as well, not exactly what I had in mind when they were marketing 'Pre Dine' as it's more of a buffet service that the flagship lounges should all offer as standard in my opinion. Only positive is that you still get your J Class meal on board, it's not one or the other.

I think the DUB and LHR lounges should all have a hot food buffet service, nothing too fancy just something a bit more substantial than crackers and crisps. The JFK and BOS lounges should have a full cooked to order option, a real pre dine experience.

Shamrock350

ClassicLover

Fri May 01, 2015 4:33 pm

A frequent EI flyer recently posted some pictures of the new pre-flight dining service available to J passengers ex JFK. The entire spread looked inedible and not in the least bit appetising.

Do you have a link?
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!

Eirules

Fri May 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Quoting ThrottleHold (Reply 76):

Now now naughty ThrottleHold

EI320

Fri May 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Quoting ClassicLover (Reply 77):

If you search for Aer Lingus JFK dining on Twitter you'll see it.

ClassicLover

Fri May 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Quoting EI320 (Reply 79):
If you search for Aer Lingus JFK dining on Twitter you'll see it.

Courtesy of Starflyergold on Twitter.

I think it looks perfectly fine - especially when it's plated at the end. So the serving dishes are half empty, that's going to happen considering people want to eat. It's not fine dining, but it is pre-dining and it looks quite fine.

I'll be trying it myself in Boston in October, so we'll see how it's evolved then.

AmricanShamrok

Fri May 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Quoting gullACK (Reply 176):
CO had split the EWR flights to one each to DUB and SNN without the round robin just before 9/11 (they launched service to Ireland in 1998). They were doing summer nonstops from both and reverting to winter round robin to fullfill the 50/50 rule. Around 2003, they ran 1 single summer to DUB with a 767-400 and the following summer with a 767-200, winter was always a 757-200. Shannon has always been 757-200 year round.

My apologies; you're dead right!

Summer 1998: CO begins service to Ireland with one daily flight (CO24) routing EWR-DUB-SNN-EWR
Summer 2001: CO begins nonstop flights to both DUB and SNN (CO22/CO23 and CO24/CO25)
Winter 2001: CO goes back to one daily flight serving both DUB and SNN
Summer 2003: CO resumes nonstop flights to both DUB and SNN (CO22/CO23 and CO24/CO25)
Winter 2003/04: first winter season with nonstop EWR flights to both DUB and SNN
Summer 2005: CO launches daily year-round EWR-BFS
Summer 2006: CO introduces fourth daily year-round flight to/from Ireland; CO126 routing EWR-DUB-SNN-EWR in addition to existing flights
Winter 2007/08: CO drops SNN from CO126 routing; now two daily EWR-DUB nonstop flights (CO126/CO127) and one daily EWR-SNN
Winter 2008/09: CO temporarily reduces EWR-DUB to 12x weekly for the winter
Winter 2009/10: CO further reduces EWR-DUB to 10x weekly for the winter
Summer 2010: CO increases EWR-SNN to 11x weekly with 4x new weekly flights: CO66/CO67 for the summer only
Summer 2012: CO merges with UA; flights 126/127 are transferred to new IAD-DUB route
Summer 2013: Flights UA66/UA67 are transferred to a new 5x weekly seasonal ORD-SNN route
Winter 2013/14: UA seasonally reduces EWR-SNN to 6x weekly
Summer 2014: UA reinstates second daily seasonal EWR-DUB rotation (UA130/UA131) in addition to daily IAD route; ORD-SNN is increased to daily for peak summer months
Winter 2014/15: UA suspends BFS operations for peak winter months
Summer 2015: UA launches seasonal daily ORD-DUB rotation (UA152/UA153) in addition to existing three daily flights ex DUB

JAmie2k9

Fri May 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Quoting AmricanShamrok (Reply 81):
Winter 2014/15: UA suspends BFS operations for peak winter months

Also DUB-IAD suspended during that time.

Quoting ClassicLover (Reply 77):

https://twitter.com/AerLingus/status/593149146866978816

Cipango

Sat May 02, 2015 12:16 am

Random question:

Does anyone know how EK are doing with their double daily service?

MichaelEI

Sat May 02, 2015 12:33 am

Quoting Cipango (Reply 83):

I generally am finishing work around the time it's boarding, and the pier/gate area usually looks quite busy, but appearances can be deceiving.

BestWestern

Sat May 02, 2015 12:52 am

If Aer Lingus wants to see pre flight dining at its best for an outstation, they just need to head to the Etihad lounge in Dublin Airport.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

Miami

Sat May 02, 2015 1:08 am

Deal likely as IAG talks on Aer Lingus conclude.

Proposal to approve a deal may be brought to Cabinet as early as next week

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/d...s-on-aer-lingus-conclude-1.2197523

I hope it happens!
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker

tonymctigue

Sat May 02, 2015 5:47 am

Quoting Miami (Reply 86):
I hope it happens!

Same here. I reckon an IAG buyout of EI is the best for EI and all the Irish airports that EI serve. I hope their first item on the agenda is to bring EI back to OW and allow me to book a single through ticket with CX routing MEL-HKG-LHR-SNN but I suepect they may have more important they may have more pressing issues to deal with  . Just as long as it happens some day!
Airports: SNN GWY NOC DUB ORK BOS EWR JFK ORD MCI BOI SEA LHR STN CDG LYS FAO GVA HKG MEL ADL HBA

OA260

Sat May 02, 2015 7:13 am

Quoting Miami (Reply 86):

Fingers crossed. It is the best option for Aer Lingus and Ireland in general. It puts Aer Lingus in the hands of a company that can run it properly and put it on a more consistant path. The sooner the better! I hope they strip out the management as a priority and bring in new blood.

ClassicLover

Sat May 02, 2015 8:50 am

Quoting tonymctigue (Reply 87):
Same here. I reckon an IAG buyout of EI is the best for EI and all the Irish airports that EI serve. I hope their first item on the agenda is to bring EI back to OW

I agree, I've been excited about this deal since it was first mooted and to see it happen will be excellent.

I'd be interested to see how long it takes for EI to get back into oneworld - they usually have airlines join at the start of a new season schedule, though not always. I doubt it would be as early as the end of October this year, but who knows, perhaps it could happen.

The great thing about oneworld is that existing airline partnerships don't have to be closed off. The oneworld airlines have links with a lot of other airlines usually. The only casualty would probably be the UA partnership. I doubt the B6 partnership would change at all.

Exciting times!

OA260

Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 am

Quoting ClassicLover (Reply 89):

It may start with a rather quick benefit program for GC members to access other benefits within the IAG group followed by an expedited entry to OW. The good thing is that having been a former member it wont be that difficult its all down to IT upgrades mostly and the signing of contracts. With IAG having the weight it does is not like EI joining by themselves.

ClassicLover

Sat May 02, 2015 9:12 am

Quoting OA260 (Reply 90):
The good thing is that having been a former member it wont be that difficult its all down to IT upgrades mostly and the signing of contracts. With IAG having the weight it does is not like EI joining by themselves.

Oh of course, though when they left it was said that part of the reason was the cost of the IT upgrades to be compatible with the new members. Sure, it was years ago anyway, so hopefully it won't be too hard.

Also in the Irish Independent today they mention new US routes such as a return to LAX and opening PHL, which I found interesting!

OA260

Sat May 02, 2015 9:17 am

Quoting ClassicLover (Reply 91):

Yes it was all down to money. It might be a good time for EI to adopt a whole new IT system similar to BA's. We wont know ourselves  

A BA style App would be great. The downside of course is that the DUB GC lounge will get pretty crowded in future!

Eirules

Sat May 02, 2015 9:22 am

Quoting ClassicLover (Reply 91):

For me LAX is a given, though I hope it's not at the expense of SFO which I know they get decent UA connections at.

PHL is a bit of an odd one though. I know as part of the transatlantic joint venture it ultimately wouldn't matter if it was EI or AA flying it but AA have much stronger brand recognition in PHL and I see it more likely that they would leave JFK to EI. As I've previously said I don't see AA flying from PHL, CLT, ORD & JFK next summer. It'd be a shame if they dropped CLT though I wouldn't be shocked

shamrock604

Sat May 02, 2015 9:25 am

Quoting OA260 (Reply 92):
Yes it was all down to money. It might be a good time for EI to adopt a whole new IT system similar to BA's. We wont know ourselves  

A BA style App would be great. The downside of course is that the DUB GC lounge will get pretty crowded in future!

I believe new IT systems is an ongoing project in EI.

One thing they will need to shake off is their staff and management attitude to other carriers - EI really dont play the game very well with other airlines, or nurture relationships terribly well, and the issues around abandoned codeshares just highlights it. One thing you can see it in is their attitude to other carriers's staff on staff travel (and even towards their own staff sometimes!). There's a superior attitude adopted by ground staff and to be honest, it turns you off dealing with them in any sense.

ClassicLover

Sat May 02, 2015 9:33 am

Quoting OA260 (Reply 92):

Yes, it would be interesting to see all round really - especially the booking engine. It would also be nice to see the EI web site to actually be correct all round, which it's not at the moment. Good, but could be more accurate!

The DUB GC lounge is not actually that big, so that could be an issue. Perhaps they'll ditch the pay in option?

Quoting EIRules (Reply 93):
PHL is a bit of an odd one though. I know as part of the transatlantic joint venture it ultimately wouldn't matter if it was EI or AA flying it but AA have much stronger brand recognition in PHL and I see it more likely that they would leave JFK to EI.

If EI can do it cheaper than AA, then they'll fly it and AA will feed pax onto EI. With American being so large, it will work if the business case is there.

Quoting Shamrock604 (Reply 94):
One thing you can see it in is their attitude to other carriers's staff on staff travel (and even towards their own staff sometimes!). There's a superior attitude adopted by ground staff and to be honest, it turns you off dealing with them in any sense.

What do you mean exactly? Some examples would be interesting to hear.

BestWestern

Sat May 02, 2015 11:59 am

Does (and I'm showing how long ago I worked in Dublin Airport) the EI staff travel desk still live in the North Terminal?

MichaelEI

Sat May 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Quoting bestwestern (Reply 94):

It's all in T2 now. The only bit of T1 EI uses is the B-gates in the peak morning and some stands at the A/B gates overnight

EIDL

Sat May 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Quoting bestwestern (Reply 94):
North Terminal?

As in the 1950s bit that's now the Garda Station? Didn't know there were any remaining airline related things in there since the current T1 opened in the 70s!

BestWestern

Sun May 03, 2015 12:44 am

Quoting EIDL (Reply 96):
As in the 1950s bit that's now the Garda Station? Didn't know there were any remaining airline related things in there since the current T1 opened in the 70s!

I'm not that Old  

The Aer Lingus staff travel office was located on the ground floor on the left. Well into the mid 90's Lourdes flights used to depart from there. It even had an airbridge.

http://archiseek.com/2010/1957-north-terminal-dublin-airport/

JAmie2k9

Sun May 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Has the fleet being fully fitted with new J class, was looking at flights and seat maps for one of the 332's is showing old layout?

Eagleboy

Sun May 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Quoting Jamie2k9 (Reply 98):
Has the fleet being fully fitted with new J class, was looking at flights and seat maps for one of the 332's is showing old layout?

7th aircraft came back over the weekend. 8th aircraft currently in BOD getting refit.....all seatmaps should now reflect the new cabin config

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos