CanadianDC10
Topic Author

Need Help Finding Old Flight Registration

Wed May 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for an aircraft registration for a flight I flew back on August 14, 2001. I know it's a long time ago, but does anyone have the accessibility to find the registration or is there any way I could find it out? I've tried searching Google multiple times for hours, but no luck. If someone could find it for me, I'd be the happiest girl in the world! The information is as follows:

Air Canada 3280
YYZ-IAD
August 14, 2001
Dep: 4:55pm
Arr: 6:31pm
Boeing 737-200

Thank you!
Have a great day!

Monica

ek241yyz

RE: Need Help Finding Old Flight Registration

Thu May 28, 2015 3:19 am

Quoting CanadianDC10 (Thread starter):

Hey, you're from London! I'm 2 hours up the street from you in Toronto...well Mississauga to be exact, near YYZ. Interesting to see someone in a similar predicament as me, for years...

I did a flight on Air Transat, t'was an A310, YYZ-YUL-WAW June 1 2005, for years I've been trying to find the reg asking people here and there with no luck. I'm in my 20's now and this small detail still bugs me. I hope someone really can work magic somewhere with regs from flights somehow...    but hey, you flew a 732, damn, I envy you!
Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.

ariis

RE: Need Help Finding Old Flight Registration

Thu May 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Not going to be very helpful with your particular flight (sorry!), but for other flights between 2006-2012 you can try your luck with the ACARS logs:

http://acarsd.org/acars_search.html
http://acarsd.org/world_ACARS_reports.html

They show lists of selected flights that were recorded on particular day (browsing starts oddly enough with month first, then day, finally year, and 2013+ are empty...). If one is lucky then one can nail his/hers there. It gets tricky with flights that change dates mid-flight (not sure which date to pick), but still possible to find IF they are recorded.

Good luck with your search!
FAO - Flight Activities Officer

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos