kevin
Topic Author

YVR Aviation Thread

Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:56 am

Here are some updates on YVR this year:

ANA will switch from 767 to 787 from June 15th

Qantas starts seasonal flights in June as well

Aeromexico launches vancouver from November 2015

There is a strong rumour about Turkish Airlines launching Vancouver in the nearest future

Sounds like a decent growth for YVR

Any other updates?

YVRLTN

RE: YVR Aviation Thread

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:28 am

Quoting kevin (Thread starter):
ANA will switch from 767 to 787 from June 15th

July 1st http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/ca/e/local/promotions/vancouver_line/

Should be getting the AC 787-9 pretty soon after delivery too.

There is a strong rumour about Turkish Airlines launching Vancouver in the nearest future

Mixed feelings about this. In many ways it would be a great addition, but I feel it would be at the expense of one of LH & BA. I could see FRA downgraded to a 330 or MUC dropped altogether. I could also see BA drop the 2nd flight or reduce to smaller equipment. Both airlines heavily rely on Indian subcontinent pax which has to be a market TK are after.

Will also be interesting to see if AF come back next year.

Any other updates?

Hardly exciting, but Pasco have a 1900D for a couple of months for fishing charters. Good way to test the waters I guess, long rumored as a C replacement, they have some of the oldest in the world and they work hard.
Follow me on twitter for YVR movements @vernonYVR

blrsea

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:40 am

Quoting YVRLTN (Reply 1):
Both airlines heavily rely on Indian subcontinent pax which has to be a market TK are after.

Nope, TK doesn't have many flights to India, just service to BOM. And nothing more in near future.

Most of Indians in YVR area are from Punjab & surrounding North Indian cities. LH & BA fly multiple flights to DEL, so they won't see much reduction in their Indian subcontinent clientele.

yowza

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:06 pm

What state is the Canada-Turkey bilateral in right now? Do they have frequencies to launch this?

YOWza

Thenoflyzone

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Quoting yowza (Reply 3):

What state is the Canada-Turkey bilateral in right now? Do they have frequencies to launch this?

Well. YYZ is 6x weekly and YUL at 3x weekly, so seems as if they currently have the right to fly 9 weekly. YVR will most likely depend on Canada granting Turkey more landing rights, something they already did when TK started YUL.

I don't know, is Canada known for increasing freq allocations a 2nd time in only 2 years? Let's say Canada gives them another 3 flights a week. Will TK start YVR with those, or up YYZ to daily and YUL to 5x weekly?

Mixed feelings about this. In many ways it would be a great addition, but I feel it would be at the expense of one of LH & BA. I could see FRA downgraded to a 330 or MUC dropped altogether. I could also see BA drop the 2nd flight or reduce to smaller equipment. Both airlines heavily rely on Indian subcontinent pax which has to be a market TK are after.

I dont see it that way either. If anything, it will be an uphill battle for TK. Firstly they will most likely not get daily access to YVR, putting them at a disadvantage.

Second, as was said, their Indian coverage isn't as good as BA, LH or AF/KL.

Third, most of Europe is a backtrack from IST, again putting TK at a disadvantage compared to the big 3 as far as connections are concerned.

Fourth, IST airport is a mess.TK keeps adding flights left right and center when the airport cannot cope with the demand. The new airport cannot be built soon enough.

So honestly, there is one thing that will carry this flight. Tourism/O&D. YYZ and YUL obviously have the demand. Does YVR? I don't know.

After all, they only recently just got non stop to CDG, the most visited country in the world.

[Edited 2015-06-05 07:50:27]
us Air Traffic Controllers have a good record, we haven't left one up there yet !!

330lover

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Quoting blrsea (Reply 2):
just service to BOM.

And daily widebody to DEL as well.

1234567 IST DEL 1955# 0420 TK 716 330
1234567 DEL IST 0605 1025 TK 717 330
Britten Norman Islander VP-FBR on Falkland Islands. THAT'S FLYING!

YXXMIKE

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Quoting thenoflyzone (Reply 4):
Fourth, IST airport is a mess.TK keeps adding flights left right and center when the airport cannot cope with the demand. The new airport cannot be built soon enough.

Having traveled through IST quite a few times in the past year I can't agree with this more; it's one of the least friendly airport's to fly through that I can think of (in that size category). There is a lot of question mark's around TK safety right now and I know I've said this before but I really do believe Transport Canada needs to start looking at that before they grant any additional frequencies. Yes, AC has destroyed a perfectly fine 320 this past winter but that's one incident in comparison to the handful which TK have managed to do over the past 24 months.

How are south terminal ops these days? My old stomping ground! Have the fishing charters started for the season?

SpaceshipDC10

Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Any other updates?

All these additional services will most probably help the airport pass the 20 millionth passengers mark.

From Jan. to Apr. YVR welcomed 322,292 more passengers or +5,5% compared to last year for the same period. If they keep that way, +5,5% passengers during the whole year will total 20,326,113 for 2015.

CPA62

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:28 am

Just wondering, TK into YVR would battle EK ex Seattle. TK has pretty good frequencies into Iran and other parts of the Middle East, East Africa.
EK is drawing a lot of ME traffic from YVR.

Any thoughts?

Viscount724

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:34 am

Quoting thenoflyzone (Reply 4):
After all, they only recently just got non stop to CDG, the most visited country in the world.

I expect France is very far from the most visited country in the world for residents of British Columbia.

briguychau

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:38 am

Will also be interesting to see if AF come back next year.

AF is not seasonal. They'll be doing 3x weekly in the winter.

Should be getting the AC 787-9 pretty soon after delivery too.

1x daily YYZ - YVR - YYZ flight on 789 (AC105 and AC102) from Aug 4 to Aug 31.

Thenoflyzone

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:44 am

Quoting Viscount724 (Reply 9):
I expect France is very far from the most visited country in the world for residents of British Columbia.

So imagine how many British Columbians visit Turkey!
us Air Traffic Controllers have a good record, we haven't left one up there yet !!

Thenoflyzone

Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Quoting CPA62 (Reply 8):
TK has pretty good frequencies into Iran and other parts of the Middle East, East Africa.
So does AF-KL. and LH.

YVRLTN

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Quoting briguychau (Reply 10):
AF is not seasona

Didnt say they were. All I said was it would be interesting if they come back next year ie after a year of numbers under their belt. As Viscount says the French market is not huge from YVR, TS already catered to the VFR market and they really dont bring a significant amount to the table for the YVR market KLM already offered.

Quoting CPA62 (Reply 8):
EK is drawing a lot of ME traffic from YVR.

Any thoughts?

There is a community of many nationality in Vancouver, including Persians and others from the Mid East area, whether it is enough to fill a TK aircraft and hurt EK is questionable in my mind. When I said India, I did say Indian subcontinent and they do serve DEL too. Along with their plethora of other destinations in N Africa & former USSR, it still has to be a market TK are targeting IMO, which are also largely served by BA & LH. I should rightly include AF/KL.

Quoting YXXMIKE (Reply 6):
How are south terminal ops these days? My old stomping ground! Have the fishing charters started for the season?

Orca havent crashed one yet... they have mothballed a few though   So far fishing charters are an Air North 735 and NCB Dash 8-300. The aforementioned Pasco 1900D is also for fishing charters and I believe the Saab's will be busy again too. Pasco seem to be handling ground support for the NCB DH3 too, so seems there is a whole bunch of co-operation between them this summer.

Whiteguy

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Quoting YVRLTN (Reply 13):

Orca havent crashed one yet... they have mothballed a few though  So far fishing charters are an Air North 735 and NCB Dash 8-300. The aforementioned Pasco 1900D is also for fishing charters and I believe the Saab's will be busy again too. Pasco seem to be handling ground support for the NCB DH3 too, so seems there is a whole bunch of co-operation between them this summer.

The NCB Dash 8s have been operating out of YVR for a few years now out of Shell, they technically have a base there. There were also flights out of the south terminal operating for 5T up to the oil sands through YLW, not sure if those stopped or not with cutbacks. Pasco did the ground handling for those flights too.

The B1900D is also a NCB machine on a wet lease for now, will become a dry lease in the future.

kevin
Topic Author

Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:47 pm

With competitive pricing they will definitely appeal to all sorts of nationalities out of YVR. Their ex-USSR, Middle East, Africa network is very impressive and I'm sure people wouldn't mind backtracking to Europe if the price is right. Unlike backtracking to Europe on EK, QR, EY, Europe os just a short hop away from IST

Viscount724

Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Quoting kevin (Reply 15):
I'm sure people wouldn't mind backtracking to Europe if the price is right. Unlike backtracking to Europe on EK, QR, EY, Europe os just a short hop away from IST

More than a short hop to most significant destinations in Europe likely to be visited by YVR residents. TK would have to offer very low and probably uneconomic fares to convince most people to fly 2 to 3 hours further than necessary and then backtrack another 2 or 3 hours to their destination with so many more direct options available.

The only closer destinations are small markets like ATH.

DEL would probably be the one significant 6th freedom connecting market due to the huge Indo-Canadian community in the YVR area (at least 350,000 people, mainly from northern India) since routing via IST is just about as direct as via other gateways in Europe (but several hundred to more than1,000 miles further than via several transpacific gateways in Asia like PEK/ICN/NRT).

ankaraflyjet

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:01 am

I see quite a discussion here on TK.

TK has the largest international network in the world now. So it should be no surprise that TK is willing to launch YVR, the second largest market in Canada after YYZ.

I do not think YVR is dependent on YUL and YYZ additional frequencies.

There is a growing Turkish and Turkic (CIS) population in BC, also a very strong Persian community. Combined with the rest of ME and Africa that is more than enough for TK to feed thrice weekly 777.

There is also a very strong demand from Turkey to Alaska cruises and education etc. so the route will not be solely transit traffic dependant.

I see here some negative press about safety but I think TK is not any less safe than AC or WestJet. The second incident at IST was not a TK related accident, it was due to another Azeri a/c and its jet stream that caused TK plane to stall and they then made a succesful landing with no casualties...

TK is expecting Government approval on the new bilateral CAA and I am sure Canadian Government and AC will look at this favorably. IST will host the biggest airport in the world from 2017 and TK to become the largest European premium airline the way it grows, it is natural for AC as a Star Alliance carrier to grow the partnership...makes a lot of sense actually.

kevin
Topic Author

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:22 am

Quoting Viscount724 (Reply 16):

More than a short hop to most significant destinations in Europe likely to be visited by YVR residents. TK would have to offer very low and probably uneconomic fares to convince most people to fly 2 to 3 hours further than necessary and then backtrack another 2 or 3 hours to their destination with so many more direct options available.

The only closer destinations are small markets like ATH.

DEL would probably be the one significant 6th freedom connecting market due to the huge Indo-Canadian community in the YVR area (at least 350,000 people, mainly from northern India) since routing via IST is just about as direct as via other gateways in Europe (but several hundred to more than1,000 miles further than via several transpacific gateways in Asia like PEK/ICN/NRT).

I know people who fly MAD/BCN - DOH/DXB - GRU/EZE on a regular basis because it is so much cheaper. Most of air travelers these days are very price concious especially here in Canada where air tickets are absurdly expensive. Turkish will fill up that 777 no problem. Their membership in Star Alliance is yet another advantage since many Canadians are Aeroplan (Air Canada) members and would rather fly long distance with a carrier that would throw a couple of additonal miles their way.

YVRLTN

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:52 am

Quoting whiteguy (Reply 14):
The NCB Dash 8s have been operating out of YVR for a few years now out of Shell, they technically have a base there. There were also flights out of the south terminal operating for 5T up to the oil sands through YLW, not sure if those stopped or not with cutbacks. Pasco did the ground handling for those flights too.

I think they have, they briefly downgraded from Q400 to 300 but now seem to have stopped. Pasco did not handle them, they used Landmark and deplaned remotely from the south terminal then parked at Landmark. For the fishing charters, they are actually parking outside the terminal and Pasco are fully handling them and parking the aircraft outside their hangar.

Quoting whiteguy (Reply 14):
The B1900D is also a NCB machine on a wet lease for now, will become a dry lease in the future.

Thanks for the info - its still flying with an NCB callsign, but operated the YQQ/YBL sched yesterday.

Quoting ankaraflyjet (Reply 17):
also a very strong Persian community

Most of which left with very definite intentions never to return   Im still not sure it is all large enough to support TK and all the existing flights.

Hopefully we will get some nice traffic for the womens soccer world cup over the next few weeks, tournament kicked off in Edmonton today..

ankaraflyjet

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:12 am

Quoting YVRLTN (Reply 19):

The communtiy here has relatives, friends etc. yes may be most of them are here on a never to return basis but they have so many people coming back and forth.

I am a Vancouverite and quite exposed to that communtiy actually and I am telling you this flight will be a great success...

flyyul

Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:17 am

I see quite a discussion here on TK.

TK has the largest international network in the world now. So it should be no surprise that TK is willing to launch YVR, the second largest market in Canada after YYZ.

I do not think YVR is dependent on YUL and YYZ additional frequencies.

There is a growing Turkish and Turkic (CIS) population in BC, also a very strong Persian community. Combined with the rest of ME and Africa that is more than enough for TK to feed thrice weekly 777.

There is also a very strong demand from Turkey to Alaska cruises and education etc. so the route will not be solely transit traffic dependant.

I see here some negative press about safety but I think TK is not any less safe than AC or WestJet. The second incident at IST was not a TK related accident, it was due to another Azeri a/c and its jet stream that caused TK plane to stall and they then made a succesful landing with no casualties...

TK is expecting Government approval on the new bilateral CAA and I am sure Canadian Government and AC will look at this favorably. IST will host the biggest airport in the world from 2017 and TK to become the largest European premium airline the way it grows, it is natural for AC as a Star Alliance carrier to grow the partnership...makes a lot of sense actually.

Turkish stated goal is to get to a daily flight on Toronto and Montreal before entering Vancouver. Obviously there are leveraging the Vancouver service to open more rights between Canada and Turkey. This is not to say that Turkish is not interesting in Vancouver, but establishing yourself to daily in cities you currently operate is usually the prioriity.

Now why would Air Canada look at this favorably? Air Canada doesn't have a daily year-round flights from its global hub. Air Canada may have a code-share partnership with Turkish, but Turkish is not in the trans-atlantic JV with Lufthansa and United.

This is not a slam dunk. Obviously in the long run Turkish will be granted more frequency to Canada, but the Canadian government is going to look at the balance of benefits. Air Canada has 1 daily frequency to Istanbul (in the summer), Air Transat has pulled out of the market, meanwhile Turkish wants 3-4 daily flights in Canada.. and i'm on the firm belief that when and/or if they get more service rights to Canada, filling in Toronto and Montreal is the priority since these are established services.

ankaraflyjet

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Quoting flyyul (Reply 21):

Air Canada does YYZ IST daily year-round for more than a year now not only summer.

Thenoflyzone

Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 pm

TK is willing to launch YVR, the second largest market in Canada after YYZ.

Third largest, behind YUL, not second. Or else they would have obviously launched YVR and not YUL.

Maybe you meant second largest airport by passenger count. If that's the case, then yes, that would be correct.

Quoting ankaraflyjet (Reply 22):
Air Canada does IST daily year-round for more than a year now not only summer.

It was never daily in the winter. First winter was 3x weekly, second was 4x weekly. It will be 4x weekly this coming winter as well.

http://airlineroute.net/2014/07/02/ac-ist-w14/

Quoting flyyul (Reply 21):
Turkish stated goal is to get to a daily flight on Toronto and Montreal before entering Vancouver.

That's what i thought as well. I would be surprised if they launched YVR without at least upping YYZ and YUL first.

[Edited 2015-06-07 08:47:59]

SANFan

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:55 pm

I've been monitoring this thread for a few days now and it does seem to be about intercontinental long-haul routes out of YVR.

But since the title is not restrictive, I thought I'd ask if anyone has heard any talk of YVR-SAN service starting anytime in the next year?

I've pretty much given equal -- yet very minimal -- chances to AC, AS, WN and WS as to whom might take the leap... All have done a spectacular job for almost 3 years now of avoiding it! (And even G4 barely serves BLI-SAN these days...)

I don't have any specific numbers but I still say the route has got to be one of, if not THE largest un-served trans-border (US-Canada) markets. Anyone?

bb

YVRLTN

Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:41 am

Quoting SANFan (Reply 24):
I've pretty much given equal -- yet very minimal -- chances to AC, AS, WN and WS as to whom might take the leap... All have done a spectacular job for almost 3 years now of avoiding it

Must be a reason... if you desperately need to fly in to SAN you can do so via SEA or SFO.

AS are retreating, only 1x daily now.
AC - nope, chance on Rouge, but I see PSP before SAN
WS - most likely of the 4, but they already serve LAX & PSP providing lots of stats as to pax O&D's and if they thought SAN would work would surely have done so by now
WN - lets serve Canada first.....

So Canada Jetlines it is lol

So far fishing charters are an Air North 735 and NCB Dash 8-300

Now a second NCB DH3 on strength.

BoeingGuy

Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:35 am

Quoting YVRLTN (Reply 25):
AS are retreating, only 1x daily now.

That's an interesting statistic. When AS started YVR mainline, I remember them saying their plan for YVR was to make it a focus city with about the same amount of service as PDX.

AS has served the following from YVR and dropped it: SAN, SFO, PHX, LAS, PSP, ANC, and the ill fated attempt at SNA that lasted about one day.

YXXMIKE

Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:21 am

Orca havent crashed one yet... they have mothballed a few though

I'm assuming they still have a few Navajo's flying around then? It's good to hear that they haven't lost any; sad to hear about the Carson bird going down earlier in the year though.

So far fishing charters are an Air North 735 and NCB Dash 8-300. The aforementioned Pasco 1900D is also for fishing charters and I believe the Saab's will be busy again too. Pasco seem to be handling ground support for the NCB DH3 too, so seems there is a whole bunch of co-operation between them this summer.

I do remember back in 2004 when I first started working out of the south terminal there would be the Nolinor CV 580's, PASCO Geese (plural of course!) and anything else that could haul people out to the Vancouver Island and Queen Charlotte Island fishing resorts! PASCO B1900's and Dash 8-300's all sounds very tame now!

Quoting BoeingGuy (Reply 26):
That's an interesting statistic. When AS started YVR mainline, I remember them saying their plan for YVR was to make it a focus city with about the same amount of service as PDX.

AS has served the following from YVR and dropped it: SAN, SFO, PHX, LAS, PSP, ANC, and the ill fated attempt at SNA that lasted about one day.

It's been a shame watching AS pull out of YVR, an excellent airline but unfortunately YVR traffic to those destinations is so price sensitive that flying out of BLI was a much better (cheaper) option for so many. With the Canadian dollar where it is I would hope to think that BLI/SEA have lost some of it's appeal but I can't imagine AS coming back in a hurry to YVR to fill those gaps.

As for the TK debate - I'm obviously not a huge fan and do really think we should be referring to the ME3 + TK. I don't believe they should be given additional rights into Canada until they clean up their act safety wise and begin to properly mature as an airline. That...and I just can't begin to see where they would fit into YVR and what they offer that LH/AF/KL/BA/AC/CX etc. don't already comfortably service.

FlyboyOz

Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:33 am

Not sure if we have talked about Air Canada flies to Brisbane.

Air Canada has confirmed that it could begin direct Boeing 787 flights between Vancouver and Brisbane next year! as a 2nd Australian city.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/air-canada-t...ane-vancouver-route-for-boeing-787
The Spirit of AustraliAN - Longreach

SpaceshipDC10

Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:51 am

Quoting FlyboyOz (Reply 28):
Not sure if we have talked about Air Canada flies to Brisbane.

There was this thread earlier: Air Canada Likely To Start YVR-BNE In 2016 (by briguychau May 27 2015 in Civil Aviation)

Quoting FlyboyOz (Reply 28):
Air Canada has confirmed that it could begin direct Boeing 787 flights between Vancouver and Brisbane next year! as a 2nd Australian city.

The first sentence of the reports says: "Air Canada could begin direct Boeing 787 flights between Vancouver and Brisbane next year, adding a second Australian city to the airline's destination map." So unless you can provide us an official announcement saying they will indeed begin service on that route, nothing is confirmed yet.

YVRLTN

Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:43 am

Quoting YXXMIKE (Reply 27):
I'm assuming they still have a few Navajo's flying around then? It's good to hear that they haven't lost any

Not recently anyway... they have 16 - worlds largest operator I believe - but 5 are probably not going to fly again. They also just picked up a B99 from the Turks & Caicos to run the Tofino scheds and they also have a LJ35 on strength.

sad to hear about the Carson bird going down earlier in the year though.

Yep, hope they can find out what happened. Cant be Metro specific as they never stopped flying as normal.

I do remember back in 2004 when I first started working out of the south terminal there would be the Nolinor CV 580's, PASCO Geese (plural of course!) and anything else that could haul people out to the Vancouver Island and Queen Charlotte Island fishing resorts! PASCO B1900's and Dash 8-300's all sounds very tame now!

Also the KF CV580 before they got turned into freighters and Voyageur Dash 7's! Even up to last year the 732 & HS748 were pretty awesome. I guess the 735 is getting pretty rare, only operator at YVR anyway.

It's been a shame watching AS pull out of YVR, an excellent airline but unfortunately YVR traffic to those destinations is so price sensitive that flying out of BLI was a much better (cheaper) option for so many. With the Canadian dollar where it is I would hope to think that BLI/SEA have lost some of it's appeal but I can't imagine AS coming back in a hurry to YVR to fill those gaps.

Doesnt seem that long ago when their MD83's were in... I guess locally AC & WS have better brand recognition and DL, UA & AA have really ramped up competition. So they are going to stick with funneling people through SEA & PDX with Horizon I guess.

YVRLTN

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:16 pm

On airlinerroute this morning, Hainan applied for 5x weekly A330 service from TJN from June 2016.

CPA62

Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Quoting YVRLTN (Reply 31):
On airlinerroute this morning, Hainan applied for 5x weekly A330 service from TJN from June 2016.

could not find this, TJN to YVR?

briguychau

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:59 am

Tainjin is TSN; the post in question is here:

http://twitter.com/airlineroute/status/608904765460869120

YVRLTN

Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:46 am

Quoting briguychau (Reply 33):
Tainjin is TSN;

Im sorry, I had my ocean freight hat on...

Pasco have received their first B model Saab and it comes with a revised livery

CPA62

Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:58 am

Quoting briguychau (Reply 33):
Tainjin is TSN; the post in question is here:

http://twitter.com/airlineroute/status/608904765460869120

Thank you.

Vancouver seems to be on the upswing. 2 new airlines added in 2015, AF and AM. And already 1 for 2016, HU

Will there be a second for 2016? TK? OZ? UP? QR? HA? LA? CM?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos