Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

TKA380
Topic Author

British Woman Hangs Herself In Istanbul Airport

Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 pm

Some sad news. A woman flying from London to Erbil committed suicide in the toilets at IST. Reports state she didn't have money to buy another ticket which was necessary as the flight was not missed due to a delayed flight/short connection (basically it seems that it wasn't TK's fault).

She had a two hour connection but missed it. I've checked flights on Saturday 17th from LHR to IST and it appears none arrived late which would connect with EBL, suggesting it may have been an accident?

https://www.rt.com/news/318995-british-suicide-airport-turkey/

TKA380
Topic Author

RE: British Woman Hangs Herself In Istanbul Airport

Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:37 pm

http://national.bgnnews.com/british-...issing-flight-to-iraq-haberi/10380

On Twitter it is stated that she works for IWPR Baghdad.

peterinlisbon

Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:47 pm

I read about this in a Turkish newspaper. It seems very strange. Why was this woman so desperate to get to Erbil? A new ticket the next day would only cost about 120 pounds anyway, which is almost small change, so why would someone be travelling there without any money? For less than 20 pounds there are flights from Istanbul to Diyarbakir tomorrow and it must be possible to take a bus from there.

TKA380
Topic Author

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:02 am

Quoting peterinlisbon (Reply 2):

I agree, it sounds very strange. It's likely we don't know the full story.

thegoldenargosy

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:57 am

Something was not right with her. It's such a shame.

zkojq

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:17 am

She commited suicide because she missed her flight? I find that hard to believe. I wonder if nearby security cameras coincidentally malfunctioned around the time of her death.  
First to fly the 787-9

callmedrewy

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Quoting peterinlisbon (Reply 2):
It seems very strange. Why was this woman so desperate to get to Erbil?
Quoting TKA380 (Reply 3):
I agree, it sounds very strange. It's likely we don't know the full story.

I read the article too and couple things do not connect. As much as I wouldn't ask about the desperateness of getting to Erbil, I would have to ask why wouldn't she be travelling with spare change just in case? Isn't it a policy the immigration officers would ask, like "how much are you travelling with"? On certain airline or consulate websites, they state that for for entry, you are required to have at least "X" amount of dollars. So why travel cashless? Anything can happen, whether it is her fault or not.

Quoting ZKOJQ (Reply 5):
She committed suicide because she missed her flight?

Maybe she wanted to escape? Something was after her? Her dreams are all over so "might as well die"? I really don't see the point of the suicide. She could have taken the bus or a cheaper flight... oh wait... she couldn't possibly afford it either.

Its really sad how it all spans out.
AA, AC, DL, JM, KY, US
A300, A310, A319, A320, A321, ERJ-140, ERJ-145, E-190, MD-82, MD-83, MD-88, 727-200, 737-200, 737-800, 747-200, 757-200, 767-200
KIN, MBJ, GCM, MIA, FLL, JAX, TLH, ATL, RDU, DCA, PHL, EWR, JFK, LGA, YYZ

ASA

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Quoting ZKOJQ (Reply 5):
She commited suicide because she missed her flight? I find that hard to believe. I wonder if nearby security cameras coincidentally malfunctioned around the time of her death.

exactly. it would be interesting to see who is are these local "media" sources ...

BBC writes about her: "She was the acting Iraq director for the Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) and had been travelling to Irbil, northern Iraq." and "She was extremely bright, highly competent, and well able to handle herself in difficult environments, and she was universally loved."

So, a major war zone activist/reporter with past UN / NGO positions ... pursuing a PhD halfway across the world from her home/work and "able to handle herself in difficult environments" ... suddenly committed suicide because she didn't have 200 quids to buy a ticket. Right ...

peterinlisbon

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Quoting ZKOJQ (Reply 5):

Apparently they did:
"Airport authorities, according to the reports, said the security camera in the area was malfunctioning at the time of the alleged incident."
http://rudaw.net/english/world/191020151

This is very suspicious. A professional like this is not going to commit suicide over a minor delay or a loss of 100$. She could get out her phone and book a seat on the next flight within 5m.

Western727

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Quoting peterinlisbon (Reply 8):
This is very suspicious. A professional like this is not going to commit suicide over a minor delay or a loss of 100$. She could get out her phone and book a seat on the next flight within 5m.

After reading the aforementioned links along with a couple others listed by Google, I agree that it's highly suspicious. I hope this doesn't get swept under the rug by the Turkish authorities and gets given a due amount of attention, like the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko.
Jack @ AUS

VX321

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:47 pm

This doesn't sound like suicide. Why? Her position, the fact that she was an interim for a previous director who was killed and her body was found in a private location-a bathroom, which of course had an alleged malfunctioning camera. Those don't add up to suicide, mental illness or any other random event. It's a shame she died, but I believe this was a murder set up as suicide and it just so happened that her layover was in IST on TK. I think it's time we look into TK and the airport admin. because I wouldn't be surprised if this was planned far in advance.

scouseflyer

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Quoting ASA (Reply 7):

exactly. it would be interesting to see who is are these local "media" sources ...

BBC writes about her: "She was the acting Iraq director for the Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) and had been travelling to Irbil, northern Iraq." and "She was extremely bright, highly competent, and well able to handle herself in difficult environments, and she was universally loved."

So, a major war zone activist/reporter with past UN / NGO positions ... pursuing a PhD halfway across the world from her home/work and "able to handle herself in difficult environments" ... suddenly committed suicide because she didn't have 200 quids to buy a ticket. Right ...

and her predecessor was assassinated on the 2nd of May this year http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34567210

p201055r

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:04 pm

There seems to be much more to this than first reported:-

Mystery surrounds sudden death of former BBC journalist
http://jrnl.ie/2397867

PA515

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Something else about this doesn't add up.

Jacky Sutton was travelling TK1986 LHR-IST 1530/2215. According to flightradar24 this was TC-JOJ which arrived at 1910 UTC (2210 local) -- so on time. TK804 IST-EBL 0015/0235 has been rescheduled 12 hrs later every day for some time, so she didn't miss her connection. According to flightradar24 this was TC-JVE and it departed IST at 0942 UTC (1242 local).

PA515

Western727

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Quoting PA515 (Reply 18):
rescheduled 12 hrs later every day

Thanks for the additional info, PA515. Anyone know why it's been rescheduled 12 hours later every day?

In any case...this looks less and less like a "suicide" and more like a murder.
Jack @ AUS

ua900

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Quoting Western727 (Reply 19):
In any case...this looks less and less like a "suicide" and more like a murder.

1. Predecessor was blown to bits just recently
2. She was returning from a memorial service for her processor
3. She and her org had money and they were experienced in dealing with itinerary changes
4. She had been through a far more adversity in her lifetime
5. Security camera in that area was inop

This is sad but could have happened in a lot of cities and airports around the globe aside from IST... like in London with Litvinenko or Al-Mabhouh in Dubai or some random Iranian scientist in the middle of Tehran.

Quoting ASA (Reply 7):

Professional execution, terrible unprofessional script. Doesn't sound like a western org...
2020: AMS | BRU | DEN | DFW | EWR | FRA | IAH | LAX | MCO | MUC | ORD | PTY | SFO | TXL

bennett123

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:47 pm

I have never heard of the IWPR.

Must do more reading.

Surprised that shoe laces are long enough, aside from anything else.

PA515

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Quoting PA515 (Reply 18):

Apologies. It seems there are two daily IST-EBL flights 0015/0235 (TK804) and 1215/1435 (TK314), but they both show up in the flightradar24 'flight history' as TK804!

PA515

hh65man

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Aannddd as usual, another thread goes way of topic. Mental health has no boundaries. People of all walks of life, from the very poor to the extreme rich and well educated have taken their lives before. I certainly don't know enough of her personal background or history to pass any meaningfull opion off. I often wish others would do the same some times.....

Plane Holland

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Quoting VX321 (Reply 12):
This doesn't sound like suicide. Why? Her position, the fact that she was an interim for a previous director who was killed and her body was found in a private location-a bathroom, which of course had an alleged malfunctioning camera. Those don't add up to suicide, mental illness or any other random event. It's a shame she died, but I believe this was a murder set up as suicide and it just so happened that her layover was in IST on TK. I think it's time we look into TK and the airport admin. because I wouldn't be surprised if this was planned far in advance.

Add to that a Dutch journalist has been put in Turkish jail 2 times this year for writing about the Kurds.

ua900

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Quoting hh65man (Reply 25):
Aannddd as usual, another thread goes way of topic.

Why, just because of one person exercising their 1st amendment rights?   Did anyone else agree with him that TK should be banned from the "Free World" or that IST should be bombed? (still chuckling at the irony of a NATO country bombing itself)

This thread piece by piece uncovered new aspects as they became known. I would have never followed this story outside of a colleague this morning commenting on air travel in general becoming stranger by the day referencing both this incident and that Brazilian guy dying on the EI flight.

Good to scratch beneath the surface. And if a credible journalist were to read this post, s/he might even update or write an article on it pointing out the various elements we've gathered here. Good job everyone.

[Edited 2015-10-19 11:50:17]
2020: AMS | BRU | DEN | DFW | EWR | FRA | IAH | LAX | MCO | MUC | ORD | PTY | SFO | TXL

Western727

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Quoting PA515 (Reply 24):
It seems there are two daily IST-EBL flights 0015/0235 (TK804) and 1215/1435 (TK314), but they both show up in the flightradar24 'flight history' as TK804!

Aha, gotcha. Looking at FlightAware, I see it departed IST pretty much on time that early morning. So, ontime LHR-IST and again ontime IST-EBL departures...the missed flight story obviously doesn't check out...
Jack @ AUS

TKA380
Topic Author

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Quoting hh65man (Reply 25):

I agree, suicide is normally possible. But as PA515 mentioned, TK804 to EBL departed after 9am everyday - so this seems to indicate a connection time of 11 hrs. https://planefinder.net/data/flight/TK804e

It doesn't add up!

britannia25

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:13 pm

This does not add up. I highly doubt she would commit suicide over a missed flight. Like someone else said, a lady like her would not go to pieces just because she missed a flight.

There is more to this than meets the eye. I think people think the majority of the population are idiots and will believe anything!

I hope there will be a full investigation. Whatever the outcome, someone has died here and it will be a sad day for her loved ones.

Regards
BY

TK105

Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Strange threat and lots of strange comments.

Quickly looked at what is available on internet about this "suicide".

She came late to gate and she was told that her plane departed and forwarded to ticket sales department. She started crying and went to wash room near gate 215 (this is perhaps the most central point in transit area). Some time later, Russian tourists found her body and informed healt officers and police.

Police found 2300 Euro in her packet as well as Marksist books, Quran and Old Testiment:

http://kokpit.aero/havalimaninda-supheli-intihar (Turkish)

Also there is plenty of video available about her inside the terminal:

http://www.posta.com.tr/video-izle/t...eri-ortaya-cikti.htm?VideoID=37785
The future is in the skies.

lijnden

Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:29 pm

The person who held her function before her was killed in a bombing in Iraq. I wonder what cameras will show...
Be kind to animals! Next trip: ORF-ORD-NRT-IAD-ORF

PanAm1971

Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:31 pm

I'd be surprised if the cameras showed anything. If this was a professional hit there will be nothing to see.

PacificBeach

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:00 pm

If the information about flight not being delayed and the 2 hr layover is indeed accurate then this does not sound like a deliberate plan. I would be more suspicious if the flight was delayed due a peculiar reason, perhaps to get her stranded in Istanbul creating an opportunity for the hit.

What would the assassins have done if she had just gone to the connecting gate and waited for her flight among the public?

[Edited 2015-10-19 14:15:40]

TK105

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Quoting PacificBeach (Reply 34):

Have you ever been to IST during after midnight departures wave? You can hardly find a place to sit and need to wait in queue in wash rooms. There is no privacy in IST what so ever. No such thing can happen at IST without noticed by others. You can see it at final part of video.

bennett123

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:18 pm

TK105

I thought she did have money for a new ticket.

hh65man

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Quoting britannia25 (Reply 23):

It would have nothing to do about missing her flight, or falling to pieces over it. Unless one is her personal treating doctor I or no one else would have a clue what may have been, or could possibly be a trigger for her to do this. Very often a persons suicide is a triggered event which is non related to actual current events occurring. So in my opinion I think her suicide could very well be possible.

DDR

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Quoting hh65man (Reply 30):

I agree with you. I just don't see an assassin stalking grandma through the airport to kill her.

bennett123

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:58 pm

I am not saying murder is a proven fact.

However, after reading this thread, it is hard not to find the suicide version somewhat implausible.

After all Irbil means a Kurdish link, a definite factor in Turkey.

The question about did she miss her flight or not.

The question of did she have enough money for another ticket. Frankly, the idea of arriving in IST penniless sounds unlikely.

The malfunctioning CCTV.

The sheer plausibility of hanging yourself by your bootlaces.

The violent death of her predecessor.

Then folk quite calmly accept the idea of suicide.

AR385

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:10 pm

The circumstances are indeed strange. But, I doubt it was murder. Killing someone and simulating a suicide by hanging is impossible. Any two bit coroner know hows to distinguish a suicide by hanging from a simulated hanging. Besides, killing this person in an airport, is just too complicated and risky when there are myriad other opportunities to do it.

Given that people who committ suicide a lot of times appear externally to be pretty well adjusted and happy, while internally they are battling terrible demons, I think this is what happened here. While loosing your plane appears to be nothing more than a hindrance, it can be stressful, and maybe this was the proverbial straw...

My condolences to her family and friends.

Planeflyer

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Quoting UA900

Why, just because of one person exercising their 1st amendment rights? Did anyone else agree with him that TK should be banned from the "Free World" or that IST should be bombed? (still chuckling at the irony of a NATO country bombing itself)

This thread piece by piece uncovered new aspects as they became known. I would have never followed this story outside of a colleague this morning commenting on air travel in general becoming stranger by the day referencing both this incident and that Brazilian guy dying on the EI flight.

Good to scratch beneath the surface. And if a credible journalist were to read this post, s/he might even update or write an article on it pointing out the various elements we've gathered here. Good job everyone.

Agree completely I have learned so many interesting things on this site. Having said that suicide is very tricky so I, for one would not discount it just because a few facts seem suspicious.

bennett123

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Will the inquest be in the UK or Turkey.

peterinlisbon

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:34 pm

She had enough money in her pocket to book the next flight early the next morning and then take a taxi to the nearest 5* hotel. In any case, the company would have paid. So I don't think missing a flight would be anything more than a minor inconvenience unless there was some urgent reason that she needed to be in Erbil by a certain time and someone's life depended on it.

solarflyer22

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Quoting bennett123 (Reply 32):
The malfunctioning CCTV.

You make some great points. I looked at the totality of whats being reported and it looked like a professional hit. The layover between flights might be the only time Turkish intelligence could operate with impunity before she left for Iraq. Someone was waiting for her.

The Org already stated they would have paid for rebooking and that she clearly knew they would. 120 pounds is a pittance.

Those of you familiar with hanging will note that the gallows breaks someone's neck instantly, thats the point. Hanging via strangulation is different and presumably what happened here. It takes several minutes to die that way and probably is similar to strangulation. The coroner can't tell the difference between easily. The chances of someone doing this in a bathroom with bootlaces while people are going in and out seems like almost 0. For one you will make a lot of noise setting up and for two there is no guarantee going into a stall that there is somewhere to hang from.

Quoting TK105 (Reply 28):
Have you ever been to IST during after midnight departures wave?

Very crowded airport. Not sure after midnight.

You may recall this is also the same airport where an American lady was killed by security and you all blasted me for being critical! I'm stickin DXB.

zkojq

Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:43 am

Apparently they did:
"Airport authorities, according to the reports, said the security camera in the area was malfunctioning at the time of the alleged incident."

Why am I not surprised?

Turkey is a world leader when it comes to journalist deaths.

Quoting solarflyer22 (Reply 37):
The layover between flights might be the only time Turkish intelligence could operate with impunity before she left for Iraq. Someone was waiting for her.

Probably.  
First to fly the 787-9

yvphx

Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:54 am

Quoting ua900 (Reply 20):
Why, just because of one person exercising their 1st amendment rights?

I don't believe 1st amendment rights extend to A.net

LH648

Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:48 am

"Turkey’s private Dogan news agency said her body was discovered by three Russian tourists who alerted police."

Looks like another victim of Mr. Putin.

JetBuddy

Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:53 am

My guess is she knew too much. Sounds like a cliché, I know.. but that's my guess. Tragic.

peterinlisbon

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:13 am

Yes, I agree. To me it sounds like the work of the MIT (Turkish Intelligence Agency).

Brewfangrb

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:51 am

I looked at the totality of whats being reported and it looked like a professional hit.

In your professional experience in the security services or law enforcement, have you often seen a staged suicide in this manner?

It takes several minutes to die that way and probably is similar to strangulation. The coroner can't tell the difference between easily.

A coroner? You're probably right. A medical examiner? No way. If she was murdered via manual strangulation, any one with any experience would know instantly the cause of death wouldn't have aligned with a short drop hanging/strangulation. If this was "professional", and they somehow decided the best approach was to use her own shoe/boot laces to stangle her, the evidence left would still not align in terms of angle of force and magnitude of force.

A short drop hanging (i.e., a typical "kick-away-a-stool-or-chair" hanging) works via strangulation but via the body's weight. That imparts a completely different amount of force than a person would by strangling another with laces or similar garotte.

Lastly, if this was such a professional hit, then the Turkish medical examiner's report would no longer be credible, either.

leftyboarder

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:07 am

Although I admit there is something very strange about someone committing suicide over a missed flight, I think a lot of paranoia is going on in this thread.

First, her flights were on time, so nothing stopped her from actually making it to her next flight. It was HER FAULT that she did not catch her flight to Erbil. No hitman can assume that kind of mistake by his target. I doubt anyone was waiting for her to fall asleep or spend a little too much time at duty free to miss her flight.

Second, no one claimed she didn't have money to buy a second ticket. The mere fact of having to spend a whole night stranded at an airport (and TK would not pay for hotel as it was her fault to miss the flight) due to her fault is stressful enough.

Third, Erbil itself is exponentially more dangerous for a journalist compared to a busy international airport, so if MIT/KGB/FSB whatever wanted to kill her, they would do that there, where she would be another foreign journalist killed, as opposed to a big media event like this. It would have been much easier for them to do that too.

As terrible as this is, it is very likely that she was stressed to be travelling to a dangerous area, she was tired after a 4 hour flight from the UK, it was almost midnight, and the missing of the flight exacerbated her already underlying tendency to commit suicide.

bjorn14

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:07 am

When you see that her predeccesor was killed someone is is sending a very strong message. "Dont even think about working for this org."
"I want to know the voice of God the rest is just details" --A. Einstein

AR385

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:08 am

a professional hit.

I doubt a professional would strangle a woman in an airport. Strangling someone and then setting up the scenario for a suicide is not easy and it takes a lot of time. It is not like in the movies. Very clear marks are left too, due to the brute strength that it takes to squeeze the neck to the point one dies. That leaves peri-mortem neck bruises and the assailant´s skin will surely be left in the victim´s nails.

Those of you familiar with hanging will note that the gallows breaks someone's neck instantly, thats the point. Hanging via strangulation is different and presumably what happened here. It takes several minutes to die that way and probably is similar to strangulation. The coroner can't tell the difference between easily. The chances of someone doing this in a bathroom with bootlaces while people are going in and out seems like almost 0. For one you will make a lot of noise setting up and for two there is no guarantee going into a stall that there is somewhere to hang from.

If somebody chooses to hang themselves using laces, sheets or towels, they will die from asphyxia. But here is the thing. It´s not that horrible as people think. Once the object is tightened around the neck, the blood flow to the brain is cut. The person will loose consciousness pretty quickly. There will be no kicking or gagging as shown on TV. Or the movies. There will be no noise.

Quoting brewfangrb (Reply 43):
If she was murdered via manual strangulation, any one with any experience would know instantly the cause of death wouldn't have aligned with a short drop hanging/strangulation.

Exactly. The angles won´t match either. There will be neck bruises too, inconsistent with a suicide hanging.

Quoting brewfangrb (Reply 43):
A short drop hanging (i.e., a typical "kick-away-a-stool-or-chair" hanging) works via strangulation but via the body's weight. That imparts a completely different amount of force than a person would by strangling another with laces or similar garotte.

In any case, the Turkisj authorities know exactly what manner of death it was by now. Murder or suicide. They should release the info.

Planeflyer

Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:42 pm

There was a claim that she was crying in front of an airline agent.

Has this been confirmed? Could this be an indication of depression on her part?

Other questions:
Could she have known she was a target and was desperate to make the flight? Could this explain the crying? Could she have been so afraid she panicked and missed it despite it being on time?

Hopefully the truth is found.

TK105

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:37 am

Update about this suicide from prosecutor's file (based on camera recordings and witness reports):

- She waited at the gate of her flight to Erbil but did not board the plane. She was announced multiple times.
- Few minutes after the plane departed, she moved directly towards toilet.
- It was not possible to open the toilet door from outside as it was locked from inside. First aid officers had to crash the door to reach her.
- Nothing special about Russian tourist women who reported that someone's legs are in the air, visible under the toilet door.
- Height of the toilet door was long enough to commit suicide for her height.
- She did not contact any body during her stay at the terminal (other than ground stuff).

Investigation still continues but probably it will be closed soon if no new information emerges.

pvjin

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:48 am

Quoting TK105 (Reply 48):

Why on earth would anybody choose to commit suicide in a toilet of a foreign international airport, makes no sense whatsoever. I have some serious doubts about that investigation process.

Quoting leftyboarder (Reply 44):
First, her flights were on time, so nothing stopped her from actually making it to her next flight.

That's your assumption. It's entirely possible that findings of this investigation process are just made up BS (It's Erdogan's Turkey after all) and that the hitman got her before her connection flight even departed.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos