anshuk
Topic Author

4 Deplaned After Woman Sees Text Saying Dynamite

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:12 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-Text-Baltimore-Washington-Airport

As per this report, 4 pax were deplaned from a Sprint Airlines flight in Baltimore airport after a fellow passenger told the crew that she had seen one of them receive a text saying "BLR dynamite" and heard them talking in a foreign language. BLR is the code for Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore, India.

The four "middle-eastern looking" passengers were deplaned, questioned and let off without charge. If I was one of the people being taken off the plane, just on the basis of what another passenger THINKS they saw on MY phone, without my consent, I'd be pretty annoyed. This is exactly what the terrorists want - for us to react like this and infringe on our own freedom and the freedom of others. We can't let them win!

gabo787

RE: 4 Deplaned After Woman Sees Text Saying Dynamite

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:20 am

The woman should have been deplaned with them too..... she used the word dynamite in an airplane. Who is to say that she didnt wanted to disrupt the flight and cause a delay.....   

RottenRay

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:47 am

Quoting anshuk (Thread starter):
BLR is the code for Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore, India.

No, well, yes - but it's just one of MANY codes/acronyms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLR

Prolly shoudn't use the "D" word, but hey -- let's everyone jump to a conclusion...

ua900

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:16 am

Hmm, BLR dynamite, clearly a reference to something that's about to go down on that NK flight with direct service to, you guessed it, BLR.

Oh snap, the newspaper just gave away NK's newest route. But the lesson is clear, never discuss anything related to Napoleon Dynamite on a plane, even if it's just a text.   
2020: DEN | DFW | EWR | FRA | IAH | LAX | MCO | MUC | ORD | PTY | SFO | TXL

smokeybandit

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:05 am

I'd be suing the person that got me kicked off the plane

bennett123

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:28 pm

I doubt that a real bad guy would use that term.

When did NK start flying to BLR  

YYZFAN

Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Could it not have been auto-correct? Or...who cares? They typed dynamite. So what. People are becoming delusional and, as the thread starter said, are letting the terrorists achieve one of their objectives.

If the airline asked me to de-plane, I would not have left. Let the police tell me I did something wrong (which, at that point, would be failure to follow crew instructions, which is something you can be removed for. Unfair feedback loop). Also, I'd be calling my lawyer so we can win an easy case.

Reading the article mentions watching the news during taxi, which, if in violation of FAA rules (is it if phone is in airplane mode), then you get a little scolding from the f/a. This is fear, and it is ugly.

victrola

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:07 pm

We will be seeing more and more of this.

trex8

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:26 pm

John came late to the dynamite celebration we had but he bombed his speech completely and then had to go the bathroom as the food gave him explosive diarrhea.

That woman needed to be thrown off the plane. Next time I see some young Scandinavian looking guy I'm screaming terrorist, I mean he could be trying to repeat a Breivik massacre!

spinkid

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:56 pm

For those who may not know. To many English speakers the phrase

"Dynamite!"

or "That's Dynamite"

is a slang term expressing excitement!

N415XJ

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:26 pm

It's funny to think of a bunch of terrorists trying to take down a plane with old-timey dynamite sticks and one of those plunger boxes with 'TNT' written on the side. "Jamal, habibi, it worked in Looney Tunes so it works on American pig-dog airplane!" Any sane person can see that this woman is ridiculous. Unfortunately this is what happens when fear-mongering runs rampant.

mtnwest1979

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Shouldn't it have been "Dy-no-MIGHT!" lol? As per JJ Walker, who himself was on the ill-fated Concorde in Airport '79..

Riddle: Which lasts longer, a start-up airline or a start-up football league?

afcjets

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Quoting spinkid (Reply 9):
Dynamite...is a slang term expressing excitement!

Back in the 1970s it was.

Quoting N415XJ (Reply 10):
to think of a bunch of terrorists trying to take down a plane with old-timey dynamite sticks

Or a pair of box cutters.

I am certainly not comfortable flying on a flight with Muslims texting about explosives and I think they were right to be questioned. And if it was used a slang term, they should have been smarter. For example, if I was flying to LAS for a bachelor's weekend and was planning on drinking and partying on the flight, I would not express it by saying or text "I am going to blow this bitch up", a slang term for intense partying. I guarantee you I would have been pulled off the flight.

afcjets

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Quoting mtnwest1979 (Reply 11):
mtnwest1979

lol you beat me to it

CrimsonNL

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Of course the lady immediately recognized BLR as being the airport code for Bangalore, making the situation extra suspicious    

Martijn
Always comparing your flown types list with mine

727LOVER

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Quoting afcjets (Reply 12):

I am certainly not comfortable flying on a flight with Muslims texting about explosives

What if they were white?

Doesn't look Muslim to me...he's cool   

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

afcjets

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 15):
What if they were white?
For example, if I was flying to LAS for a bachelor's weekend and was planning on drinking and partying on the flight, I would not express it by saying or text "I am going to blow this bitch up", a slang term for intense partying. I guarantee you I would have been pulled off the flight.

I am white and like I said I would have been removed from the plane.

Moose135

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:13 pm

For example, if I was flying to LAS for a bachelor's weekend and was planning on drinking and partying on the flight, I would not express it by saying or text "I am going to blow this bitch up", a slang term for intense partying. I guarantee you I would have been pulled off the flight.

But the passenger in question didn't write that - or the word "dynamite" - in a text. The woman claimed she saw the word in a text he received. So you would be OK if someone thought they saw something suspicious in a text a friend sent to you which you happened to look at while on the airplane?
KC-135 - Passing gas and taking names!

afcjets

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Quoting Moose135 (Reply 17):
So you would be OK if someone thought they saw something suspicious in a text a friend sent to you which you happened to look at while on the airplane?

Yup, with ISIS saying things like see you in New York, since they have already downed a Russian jetliner in recent weeks and since this president who said he thinks they are a contained and a JV team yet still issues an alert, I would.

questions

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:59 pm

You know who...

DL747400

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Quoting smokeybandit (Reply 4):

Of course you would. Congratulations on becoming part of the problem.
From First to Worst: The history of Airliners.net.

All posts reflect my opinions, not those of my employer or any other company.

MD11Engineer

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Who still uses dynamite? Nobel's dynamite hasn't been manufactured in Germany since the late 1920s, as much better and safer to handle explosives were invented. I'm sure that this applies to the US as well.

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

Confuscius

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 21):
Who still uses dynamite? Nobel's dynamite hasn't been manufactured in Germany since the late 1920s, as much better and safer to handle explosives were invented.

I know, surprisingly they used text messaging instead of telegram.

[Edited 2015-11-26 14:14:39]
Ain't I a stinker?

trex8

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Who still uses dynamite? Nobel's dynamite hasn't been manufactured in Germany since the late 1920s, as much better and safer to handle explosives were invented. I'm sure that this applies to the US as well.
Quoting Confuscius (Reply 22):
Who still uses dynamite? Nobel's dynamite hasn't been manufactured in Germany since the late 1920s, as much better and safer to handle explosives were invented.

I'm surprised they dont use gunpowder seeing how some of these terrorists want to go back a half millenia or more in history!

aerorobnz

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Quoting anshuk (Thread starter):
"BLR dynamite"

Which sounds like an IPL T20 Cricket team. The Bangalore Dynamites. (The real name is Royal Challengers Bangalore FYI). There is actually a team called the Dhaka Dynamites in the Bangladesh Premier League.

It just goes to show how stupid people are about the usage of words used in context. There are no inherently bad words, just bad contexts.

The woman should be sued by the victims of this. The airline and Homeland Security should be chastised for unnecessary discrimination because they failed to ask the right questions of both parties.

Quote:
It transpired the suspect was just watching his news on his phone as he waited for he flight to depart for Chicago.

As anyone does.
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

Kaiarahi

Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Quoting aerorobnz (Reply 24):
It just goes to show how stupid people are about the usage of words used in context.

Fornicatingly ridiculous. Has anyone noticed how all of these "darkies speaking a foreign language" denied boarding stories come out of the U.S. - home of the brave and the land of the free?

My adopted daughter, who is Tibetan, regularly gets pulled aside for extra "attention" because she's dark, looks foreign, and speaks a foreign language. It reminds her of what she suffered at the hands of the Chinese government, which the U.S. is more and more resembling, in her perception. We just don't bother vacationing in the U.S. any more. There are too many other awesome places to go where she doesn't feel like an enemy of the state.
Empty vessels make the most noise.

afcjets

Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Quoting Kaiarahi (Reply 25):
Has anyone noticed how all of these "darkies speaking a foreign language" denied boarding stories come out of the U.S. - home of the brave and the land of the free?

Probably for two reasons. First, Muslims are not as large a segment of the US population compared to Europe. Secondly, 9/11 was a plot against America using US airliners, not an attack against Canada using Air Canada jets as weapons. And yes I realize Canada is not in Europe, I was just personalizing for you.

[Edited 2015-11-26 16:18:26]

Capt.Fantastic

Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:18 am

I don't believe for one minute that this woman saw the word "dynamite" on a passenger's phone, or anywhere else for that matter.
What I do believe is that she saw a few Middle Eastern-looking passengers conversing with one another in a foreign language, which alarmed her. In order to legitimize her racial prejudice, she fabricated the 'dynamite' story. I find it quite unsettling that the airlines allow ignorance and paranoia to disturb and especially inconvenience their passengers
Security must be enforced, but instead of being vigilant on all fronts, stereotypes have taken over, and I find that mindset a dangerous one. A terrorist hell-bent on a mission will make a point to blend in, attracting as little attention as possible.

blueflyer

Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:38 am

Quoting afcjets (Reply 26):
Probably for two reasons.

Add rampant stereotyping and embarrassing ignorance that lead to ridiculous assumptions such as all "Middle-Eastern looking" passengers are Muslims, to begin with.
This space forcibly cleansed to protect truthers

robsaw

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:58 am

Quoting Capt.Fantastic (Reply 27):

I don't believe for one minute that this woman saw the word "dynamite" on a passenger's phone, or anywhere else for that matter.
What I do believe is that she saw a few Middle Eastern-looking passengers conversing with one another in a foreign language, which alarmed her. In order to legitimize her racial prejudice, she fabricated the 'dynamite' story. I find it quite unsettling that the airlines allow ignorance and paranoia to disturb and especially inconvenience their passengers

While there is zero evidence to support your supposition, I'd vote for your version over the original story for being more plausible.

We've got to move away from acknowledging as credible "suspicions" that are based on nothing more than being different in language, dress and skin tone.

727LOVER

Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:26 am

Quoting afcjets (Reply 16):
I am white and like I said I would have been removed from the plane.

NO,...I'm referring to what you said here:

I am certainly not comfortable flying on a flight with Muslims texting about explosives

That implies that if they were texting about explosives but were not Muslims, you'd be fine with it. Sure, they may also be removed...but YOU, yourself would not have a problem with it.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

afcjets

Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 am

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 30):
That implies that if they were texting about explosives but were not Muslims, you'd be fine with it. Sure, they may also be removed...but YOU, yourself would not have a problem with it.

Allow me to clarify, I would be LESS comfortable with Muslims texting about explosives on a flight than non-Muslim but would be uncomfortable with both.

TheFlyingDisk

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:07 am

Congratulations, the terrorists have won.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

aryonoco

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:21 am

Quoting N415XJ (Reply 10):
"Jamal, habibi, it worked in Looney Tunes so it works on American pig-dog airplane!"

ROFL.... You Sir have just made my day!  
Quoting Confuscius (Reply 22):

Well actually there are a lot of reports about how ISIS does use Telegram.

Telegram is a messaging app that runs on Android and iPhone of course!  
What I do believe is that she saw a few Middle Eastern-looking passengers conversing with one another in a foreign language, which alarmed her. In order to legitimize her racial prejudice, she fabricated the 'dynamite' story.

I think that's very likely. The word "dynamite" just isn't used in modern English language often anymore.

Quoting TheFlyingDisk (Reply 32):

Indeed.

benjjk

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:22 am

So they say this was a 'credible threat'... just remember that next time you hear politicians saying they need to strip people of their liberties in response to 'credible threats', or to add to the fear mongering against foreigners.

Quoting smokeybandit (Reply 4):

You'd be suing the airline because they made the decision, and your chances of winning against someone using the 'preventing terrorism' defence?

This is a sad reflection on the times, and of course airlines should err on the side of caution, but this is ridiculous.

Confuscius

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:41 am

Quoting aryonoco (Reply 33):
Telegram is a messaging app that runs on Android and iPhone of course!

You're right and it's heavily encrypted. I've heard that's how daesh goes "dark" in cyberspace.
Ain't I a stinker?

jacobin777

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:55 am

I am certainly not comfortable flying on a flight with Muslims texting about explosives and I think they were right to be questioned.
Quoting afcjets (Reply 31):

Allow me to clarify, I would be LESS comfortable with Muslims texting about explosives on a flight than non-Muslim but would be uncomfortable with both.

I'm glad you've shown your true bigoted colors.

That's what I think happened as well.   
"Up the Irons!"

Travelmanager

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:56 am

Quoting afcjets (Reply 13):
I am certainly not comfortable flying on a flight with Muslims texting about explosives and I think they were right to be questioned. And if it was used a slang term, they should have been smarter. For example, if I was flying to LAS for a bachelor's weekend and was planning on drinking and partying on the flight, I would not express it by saying or text "I am going to blow this bitch up", a slang term for intense partying. I guarantee you I would have been pulled off the flight.

Where does it say they were Muslims? Israel is in the Middle East. There are also many Christians in the Middle East. Let's not confuse religion with geographic region of origin.

Also, anyone who would know airport codes in India should know that any terrorists planning on taking a plane don't discuss it over text message right before takeoff.

b747400erf

Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 am

Quoting afcjets (Reply 26):

Probably for two reasons. First, Muslims are not as large a segment of the US population compared to Europe. Secondly, 9/11 was a plot against America using US airliners, not an attack against Canada using Air Canada jets as weapons. And yes I realize Canada is not in Europe, I was just personalizing for you.

If you are still suffering trauma and ptsd from the 9/11 attacks I suggest seeing a mental health professional. This has nothing to do with the topic you are just here to justify your irrational fear of Muslims.

L-188

Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:28 am

Quoting spinkid (Reply 9):Dynamite...is a slang term expressing excitement!

Back in the 1970s it was.

70's run

Still is to some extent, but it was popularized due to Jimmie Walkers's JJ Even's character from the TV show "Good Times" during it's

Quoting aryonoco (Reply 33):
I think that's very likely. The word "dynamite" just isn't used in modern English language often anymore.

It is when they show a rerun of "Good Times" on BET.

Quoting TheFlyingDisk (Reply 32):

I could have told you that when the 9/11 committee came out with its recommendation.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Androol

Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:30 am

Anyone starts mentioning explosives on my airplane is getting kicked off - as the captain I have that authority. I will not apologise or feel the least bit of remorse. Political correctness be damned. Many of the people who are doing this stuff are intentionally trying to draw a reaction and I am happy to give it to them.

b747400erf

Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 am

Quoting Androol (Reply 40):
Political correctness be damned. Many of the people who are doing this stuff are intentionally trying to draw a reaction and I am happy to give it to them.

Someone texting on their phone is trying to draw a reaction with what they write? Listen to yourself. There is nothing political correct about this. It is about a passenger trying to justify their bigotry.

DocLightning

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:10 am

What I do believe is that she saw a few Middle Eastern-looking passengers conversing with one another in a foreign language, which alarmed her. In order to legitimize her racial prejudice, she fabricated the 'dynamite' story.

That's exactly what happened and what needs to happen is that people who call false alarms and cause this sort of thing need to be held accountable.

Simple rule: you report another passenger, you are also not boarding your flight. That alone would make people think really carefully about how real the threat is. If they're convinced it's real, they won't mind missing their flight.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

ua900

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:18 am

Ok guys, the Islamic State isn't going to bomb NK, F9 or WN, if anyone DL, AA and UA need to watch out. Two out of these three were 9/11 targets, just like PanAm and TWA were prime targets in the 70s and 80s.

To the point, the core audience of LCCs is less educated and more susceptible to jump to conclusions. Their heart may be in the right spot and the general concern may be valid, but again a NK 320 from FLL to Bumpkinville makes a poor target compared to a DL/AA/UA 777. Doesn't mean Bumkinville people are less smart or their lives less valuable, just means that realistically they're so much less likely to get hit.

People can have legitimate concerns and express them, but there's also hearsay and jumping to conclusions. Someone allegedly saw something on someone's display. If there was a real threat, say someone paying too much attention to their footwear or trying to set their pants on fire fellow passengers would jump in real fast. It's a balance but it's wrong to let our lifestyle in the west be destroyed by fearmongering and indiscriminate finger pointing. Giving in to that urge when there's virtually no reason for it underlines that people are still struggling for answers and trying to find a balance between totally paranoid and blissfully ignorant.

Meanwhile it would be good if people kept their calm, brace themselves for potential intervention and refrain from jumping in until it's been ascertained that there's an actual situation unfolding. False alarms don't do either side any good, people are more likely to die of a heart attack worrying about everything that could happen instead of maintaining situational awareness and readiness.

[Edited 2015-11-26 23:22:03]
2020: DEN | DFW | EWR | FRA | IAH | LAX | MCO | MUC | ORD | PTY | SFO | TXL

A35J

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:22 am

I am certainly not comfortable flying on a flight with Muslims texting about explosives and I think they were right to be questioned.

I would suggest posts like this violate rules 7(d) and (e) of the Discussion Forum Rules and the moderators would be well advised to remove the post. We are getting a lot of threads about similar topics recently and I think Airliners.net should start taking a much more hardline approach to inflammatory and uneducated posting.

I completely agree. In fact, I think the airlines become complicate in the bigotry when they start to pander to ignorance and xenophobia by reacting in this way. We consider ourselves to be a civilised society, and we are. However, that doesn't mean we don't also have to be perpetually vigilant for the ugly and uncivilised head of racism. We have an opportunity to identify and reject racism in the aviation industry we all love. These threads are not only important, they are necessary to show we are different.

afcjets

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:28 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 42):
Simple rule: you report another passenger, you are also not boarding your flight. That alone would make people think really carefully about how real the threat is. If they're convinced it's real, they won't mind missing their flight.

There's no way in hell I am taking that flight if I really felt they were talking about bring it down with explosives, even if they were removed.

aryonoco

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:30 am

Anyone starts mentioning explosives on my airplane is getting kicked off

Clearly you have misunderstood this story. No one was mentioning explosives other than the person who was afraid of the foreigners.

If you want to kick them off, be my guest.

Quoting Confuscius (Reply 35):
You're right and it's heavily encrypted. I've heard that's how daesh goes "dark" in cyberspace.

First of all, I heavily use Telegram myself, it's a brilliant service with very good clients both on smartphones and on Chrome/Mac/Windows.

As for encryption, by default its encryption level is no different than iMessage, Hangout or WhatsApp, i.e, encrypted in transit and decrypted by the service provider. Telegram does however have a "Secret Chat" mode which is peer-to-peer encrypted and yes, no one other than the two parties would be able see those messages. This is however no different than other messaging apps that use peer-to-peer encryption such as Wickr or Signal.

As for Daesh/ISIS using Telegram, there have been many reports of this, but the mainstream media seems a bit confused. Aside from messaging, Telegram also provides Public Channels where anyone can broadcast anything they like, and anyone else can subscribe to those channels and receive its updates. These Public Channels are not encrypted, they are not much different than Twitter really. It turned out that ISIS had a bunch of propaganda public channels, which Telegram shut down when they were notified of. Again, not very different to Twitter.

As for ISIS using encryption to go "dark", well the Paris attackers at least seem to have used plain old unencrypted SMS.

[Edited 2015-11-26 23:35:25]

DocLightning

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:33 am

Quoting afcjets (Reply 45):
There's no way in hell I am taking that flight if I really felt they were talking about bring it down with explosives, even if they were removed.

Fine. And if it turns out to be nothing, you lose that ticket, too. There needs to be a consequence for gaming the system to harass other passengers for their national origin.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

AngMoh

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:33 am

Anyone starts mentioning explosives on my airplane is getting kicked off - as the captain I have that authority. I will not apologise or feel the least bit of remorse. Political correctness be damned. Many of the people who are doing this stuff are intentionally trying to draw a reaction and I am happy to give it to them.

So when my teenage son sends me an idiotic text message, I should be thrown off the plane?

I think writing like that the problem is with the captain and not the passenger. There are lots of idiot passengers (for example there are a lot of teenagers flying), but that that does not mean you can throw them all of your flight just because they are stupid.
727 732 733 734 735 73G 738 739 739ER 742 743 744 752 753 762 772 77E 773 77W 788 A300 A310 A319 A320 A321 A332 A333 A343 A345 A346 A359 A35K A388 DC-9 DC-10 MD11 MD81 MD82 MD87 F70 ERJ145 E170 E175 E190 E195 ATR72 Q400 CRJ200 CRJ700 CRJ900 BAE146 RJ85

afcjets

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:36 am

Quoting ua900 (Reply 43):
Ok guys, the Islamic State isn't going to bomb NK, F9 or WN, if anyone DL, AA and UA need to watch out.

So why did they bomb Metrojet and not Aeroflot?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos