Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

TK787
Topic Author

Turkish Aviation February 2016

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello Turkish Aviation fans,
Welcome to the February thread and thanks a lot for participating and making the January thread one of the most visited ones  

-TK has another new livery out "Batman vs. Superman", here are few more recent special liveries:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Mehmet Mustafa Celik - SpotTR
View Large View Medium

Photo © Tombarelli Federico - North East Spotter

View Large View Medium

Photo © Clément Alloing
View Large View Medium

Photo © MarkStevens

View Large View Medium

Photo © Siegi N
View Large View Medium

Photo © Mehmet Mustafa Celik - SpotTR

View Large View Medium

Photo © Davide Calabresi - Malpensa Spotters Group
View Large View Medium

Photo © Manuel Mueller

Let's continue here:
-Many years back I asked a question here; with its rapid growth, who would be TK's near term and long term competitors? ME3/EU3 seemed logical then, but I even included LY, MS, SV but never thought about IR. With the ordering of 118 jets from Airbus, what do you think about IR becoming a competition to TK? On the plus side they have a big domestic population and a huge diaspora but Iran is located 1000m East of Europe and not a huge tourist destination(yet). TK might loose Iranian transit pax but I think it might take years before it is allowed to fly to the US. So for most Iranians it might still make sense to fly (one-stop) TK to IST from the US and connect to 7 Iranian cities TK flies to. I for one, do not see it happening for a long long time for IR to be as big as TK today. The lifting of sanctions will even help TK to get more business to/from Iran.
-Let's see how the tourism numbers turn out for S16 for Turkey with pressures from cancellations.
-TK is to get 3 x Kenyan 77Ws with C28/Y372 seats.
-If you are into model airplanes like I am; Herpa is coming out with a bunch of TK 1:500 models, like the SFO77W and the 332 Pijamas liveries. Batman vs. Superman next ??
- http://kokpit.aero/thy-seattle-seferleri
kokpit aero rumors that TK to start MEX, Bogota and Phuket in 2016 and looking for ways to start SEA and SYD. I imagine both will be served one day when the right equipment arrives  

Thanks again for years of support and participation.
Safe flights and happy landings to all.

OA260

RE: Turkish Aviation February 2016

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:40 pm

Thanks for a new thread  
Quoting TK787 (Thread starter):
-TK has another new livery out "Batman vs. Superman"

Seen some great images on other forums on these. Looks great. Although nothing compares to the A330 retro jet 80's livery!

what do you think about IR becoming a competition to TK?

I do not see a huge threat to TK to be honest. Iran is still Iran with all of its restrictions and visa requirements. Then there are the new rules from the USA and ESTA rules which might put many off even transiting. They will take some traffic from TK and others from Iranian travellers and if IR ever do get direct US flights then that would be a big dent but I doubt this will happen soon. IR and THR will not suddenly become a major hub in the region despite getting A380s and A350s. They may pick up some new transit traffic but it will not be lots of European flyers thats for sure. It will however be interesting to watch and see how they develop and even on Turkey-Iran routes against TK.

stylo777

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 pm

-Let's see how the tourism numbers turn out for S16 for Turkey with pressures from cancellations.

I'm wondering how this will turn out for TK, too. Despite so many "charter flights" to the warmwater regions around AYT, DLM and BJV, TK still carried a lot of of transit passengers on these domestic legs particurarly coming from Russia, Europe and Middle East. I'm basing this solely on my own monthly travel experiences to these destinations (no figures to present - maybe LAXIntl can help out???). Having a Russian crisis in place, anxious Europeans after the recent terror attacks, the only passenger "clientele" I see is coming from ME and domestic Turkey of course.
What do you think, are they able to keep the same level pax and frequency wise like last year?

LAXintl

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Welcome to February. For those in cold weather climates, hopefully winter has not been too brutal.

I dont see IR being competition. In the long run if Iran ever manages to normalize relations with the world and traffic explodes, TK and other Turkish carriers are extremely well positions to benefit greatly.

Similar to being on the door step with Europe, Turkey uniquely can access markets in Iran with narrowbodies and with high frequency. Combined with its geography, almost open-sky liberal air service agreement with Iran already, and existing underlying large market between Iran and Turkey, Tukish carriers are in a great spot to grow activity even more if Iran comes out of the cold.

In otherwords if the pie grows, so will TK's piece of the pie as its positioned extremely well to serve the Iran market.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

OA260

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm

Quoting stylo777 (Reply 2):
I'm wondering how this will turn out for TK, too. Despite so many "charter flights" to the warmwater regions around AYT, DLM and BJV, TK still carried a lot of of transit passengers on these domestic legs particurarly coming from Russia, Europe and Middle East.

There is no doubt the Summer resorts are struggling so far this year in advance bookings. Heavy discounts in the UK/Ireland are plenty. I know people who travel to Antalya every year for the last 10 years but this year they were frightened off and are now going to Portugal. Istanbul city breaks have also taken a hit as that attack was very visable and hit home to many. Lucky they prevented another attack yesterday although I did not hear any update on it today and if it was indeed a foiled terror attack. Last months arrivals year on year were down 46.9% from Russia as one would expect. Actually considering it was probably not as bad as it could have been.

Sadly yet another large cruise line just pulled Turkey from its list of ports the German operator AIDA now adds to the list who have opted to stay away this year.

TurkStat said that visitors from abroad were down 7.29% in December and tourism revenue fell by 8.3%.

1,300 hotels in Turkish resorts up for sale amid tourism woes

As many as 1,318 hotels have been put up for sale along the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts after Russian sanctions along with security concerns hit Turkey's tourism industry hard.

The Mediterranean resort of Antalya has the highest number of tourism facilities -- 410 -- that are listed for sale, followed by the provinces of Muğla, which has 349 for sale; İzmir, 203; Aydın, 162; Balıkesir, 139; Çanakkale, 35 and Denizli, which has 20 in total listed.

http://www.todayszaman.com/business_...sale-amid-tourism-woes_411102.html

TKA380

Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:22 am

I was at the Toy Fair in Nuremberg yesterday and visited the Herpa stand. Wish I asked about the TK 77W Batman v Superman now!

Flightsimboy

Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:36 am

For those who don't visit the "Trip Report Forums" if it interest you, my recent flights on Turkish Airlines are documented here  . TK is a carrier I would not hesitate to travel on again. Just the FAs need to be uniform in service delivery. Some good, some bad, some stellar!!

https://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...ums/trip_reports/read.main/270948/
LAX772LR - "Answer to goofy question:" in response to my question about the B737-MAX8 being grounded. 48 hours later all B737-MAX8 grounded worldwide. Go figure!!

SXDFC

Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:54 am

I asked this question before in the January thread, will ask this again. Does anyone know the registrations of the ex Kenya Airways 77Ws? I'd imagine one of them should be coming out of paint soon.

Yakamoz

Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:17 am

Thanks for the new thread!

Quoting SXDFC (Reply 7):

5Y-KZX
5Y-KZY
5Y-KZZ

SXDFC

Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:45 am

Quoting Yakamoz (Reply 8):

I meant to ask what registrations will they wear when they EIS with Turkish?

TK105

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:49 am

Hello Turkish Aviation fans,

Thanks for another thread.

Quoting OA260 (Reply 1):
I do not see a huge threat to TK to be honest.
Quoting LAXIntl (Reply 3):
I dont see IR being competition.

I agree OA260 and LAXIntl. IR is in no way a competitor for TK. It is on par with KU and SV as a maximum. To say the truth, I do not understand why they buy A380 other than political reasons and influence competition in Gulf. Only possible additional market for IR may be Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh, which I have doubts even for them.

Quoting LAXIntl (Reply 3):
TK and other Turkish carriers are extremely well positions to benefit greatly.

Yes, actually lifting of sanctions provides Turkish operators a new room for growth with the improving international business in Iran.
The future is in the skies.

Yakamoz

Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 pm

There are reports that 'Airplus' will launch on 2nd April 2016 flights between Istanbul and Caracas / Havana. Aircraft should be A345, after 2019 an A330neo. Flights 2 weekly.

Who is Airplus, haven't hear sth before.

TK787
Topic Author

Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Quoting Yakamoz (Reply 11):

This article says: http://www.airkule.com/haber/LATIN-AMERIKA-YA-DIREKT-UCACAK/22867
2 x W Caracas-IST-Caracas
2 x W Caracas-Havana-IST-Caracas
with A345 F12/C42/Y206

Let's see if this happens  

TKA380

Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:55 pm

With the new airport, do you think we'll see Turkish Airlines order a fleet of regional jets, maybe the CRJ900 or some E-Jets?

mercure1

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:12 pm

To dispel rumors TK might purchase/lease A380s, TK CEO says "is not on the table"

Says "A330-300s and 777-300ERs as big enough for requirements."

Says A380 aircraft anyhow is not suitable to IST Ataturk airport, and if TK were to ever acquire new fleet type it would not just get one or two, but would need a dozen atleast for economies of scale.

Turkish Airlines boss quashes A380 rumour
http://www.arabianaerospace.aero/tur...ines-boss-quashes-a380-rumour.html
mercure f-wtcc

1g

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Quoting mercure1 (Reply 14):

Ex-Board Chairman Hamdi Topcu did say that TK was deciding between the 747 and A380 back in early 2015.

I guess they were thinking about future fleets for the 3rd airport and were not considering acquiring any A380s or 747 because of limitations at IST.

747/A380 rumours for TK will probably resurface once the 3rd airport opens.

TK787
Topic Author

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Quoting 1g (Reply 15):
747/A380 rumours for TK will probably resurface once the 3rd airport opens.

One can always hope so  
On a personal note, I've been a member here for over 10 years and if my username is any indication, we might be talking about this for many many more years to come.  

BA

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:50 am

kokpit aero rumors that TK to start MEX, Bogota and Phuket in 2016 and looking for ways to start SEA and SYD. I imagine both will be served one day when the right equipment arrives

Does this mean they've chosen SEA over YVR?
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

Yakamoz

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:08 am

Quoting BA (Reply 17):

TK is looking for YVR. If YVR is not possible (bilaterals), they will switch to SEA. That was the news last week. But again, these are newspaper things, no mention by TK officially.

ankaraflyjet

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Quoting BA (Reply 17):

Another application was filed in Canada last month to amend the Turkey Canada bilateral so that IST YVR can be launched. Last year it was not approved. This time Vancouver Airport Authority and local British Columbia Government is assisting Turkey so I hope it will go through. TK will not decide on SEA before this application is replied and if the Canadians reply positively SEA will not be launched IST YVR will then go forward. TK is talking about SEA because that is the trade off, Canadians are well aware of the fact that SEA steals a lot of traffic from YVR and do not want to lose TK to SEA and TK made it very clear that unless they are permitted to operate IST YVR they will launch SEA for which TK already got clearance from US...

We should find out by April how the new bid will be responded....hope this time it is successful...

mercure1

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Quoting ankaraflyjet (Reply 19):
will launch SEA for which TK already got clearance from US...

TK does not need clearance. US-Turkey are open-skies. TK can fly as it wishes into any market.
mercure f-wtcc

Yakamoz

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Quoting mercure1 (Reply 20):

So no limitations in number of cities or frequency?

mercure1

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:47 pm

No limits on cities or frequency. That is what open-skies is.
mercure f-wtcc

KarelXWB

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:01 pm

The next TK A333 has moved to the TLS delivery center.

Untitled by theo franchi, on Flickr

Untitled by theo franchi, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.

TK787
Topic Author

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Canadians are well aware of the fact that SEA steals a lot of traffic from YVR and do not want to lose TK to SEA

I wish we can have some numbers on this.
Crossing a border/3 hours drive South in traffic   can't be that fun to start a trip.
I lived many years in Seattle and I can not imagine SEA stealing that much traffic from YVR. YVR already has non-stop connections to dozen of cities in Europe through many airlines.
YVR can connect one stop to TK's huge network I understand, but...
Does TK have any leverage on this (YVR vs. SEA), not sure?

Turkish350XWB

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:19 pm

I am wondering if the high probability of TK starting SEA anyways will weakens it's position in these negotiations.

stylo777

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Quoting TK787 (Reply 24):

I agree on that. It's probably more of a mechanism to put pressure on the Canadian government instead of basing this on figures. It would make more sense to discuss for example SEA and PDX which are both US cities and in comparable distance to YVR-SEA; however, without crossing the border.
And in all honesty, I don't believe TK would open SEA before other more significant cities in the US.

Yakamoz

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Quoting KarelXWB (Reply 23):

Interesting, that aircraft number 299 isn't delivered yet. TC-JVI B737-800 is still in Everett.

LAXintl

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Quoting mercure1 (Reply 14):

To dispel rumors TK might purchase/lease A380s, TK CEO says "is not on the table"

Kotil for years has been saying no to the A380, but people keep want to dream. Yes the company evaluates all models, but it simply has been been able to make a business case for the A380.

Quoting mercure1 (Reply 20):
TK does not need clearance. US-Turkey are open-skies. TK can fly as it wishes into any market.

Quoting TK787 (Reply 24):
I wish we can have some numbers on this.
Crossing a border/3 hours drive South in traffic   can't be that fun to start a trip.
I lived many years in Seattle and I can not imagine SEA stealing that much traffic from YVR. YVR already has non-stop connections to dozen of cities in Europe through many airlines.
YVR can connect one stop to TK's huge network I understand, but...
Does TK have any leverage on this (YVR vs. SEA), not sure?

I agree with you TK787. Too many people think SEA is a viable alternative to YVR and its simply not so except for a small minority of travelers.

Yes some border airports like BLI - Bellingham (only 20miles from the border) very much serve Canadian traffic and even offer van service to downtown Vancouver, however SEA is much more distant (155mi / 251km). The drive can make this a long and unpredictable journey especially in weather.

In regards to actual numbers, even Seattle airport does not consider Vancouver or any portion of Canada within its natural catchment area. Per Sea-Tac presentation they consider their catchment area to be 3.5mil in the Seattle metro and another 1.6mi in the Washington state.
Does this mean people don't cross the border and make this trip? No, however its not something the airport plans on nor should airlines really plan on either as a given. I'm sure Canada bleeds traffic to SEA, though I suspect it must be some of the lowest yield traffic possible for people to put up with the added time and hassle.

Also as a note from a colleague at Westjet -- the relationship of people crossing the border is very much tied to the CAD vs USD exchange rate. Today where the USD is strong, the incentive to cross is less as US origin airfare savings are less. This is also apparent with decline of Canadian cross the border for shopping with CAD getting worse and worse. It used to be 1 CAD was near parity with USD but today its only .71. A 30% decline in strength.

adamh8297

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Quoting LAXintl (Reply 28):
I agree with you TK787. Too many people think SEA is a viable alternative to YVR and its simply not so except for a small minority of travelers.

What about taking feed from AS or AC YVR-SEA as EK does in SEA?
Airlines flown: A3, AA, AC, AF, AM, BA, B6, CA, CO, CX, DL, EA, EL, IB, LH, MI, MQ, NH, NW, NZ, OU, PE, QF, S4, SQ, TP, UA, US, VS, WE, WN

2019: CX BOS-HKG, WE HKG-HKT, CA HKT-PEK-EWR, B6 EWR-BOS

LAXintl

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Quoting adamh8297 (Reply 29):
What about taking feed from AS or AC YVR-SEA as EK does in SEA?

Sure TK can get feed via air.
TK already has a broad agreement with AC and moves traffic from YVR to YUL or YYZ, so suppose they can sell YVR-SEA segment also.

But I cant see them make a deal with AS however. Last April, TK signed a deal with VX which had to be dropped within 1-week as Star blocked it as TK was already exceeding its outside of alliance partnership traffic.

Though getting air traffic from YVR kinda defeats the argument of people gaining savings or using SEA as alternative to YVR as the fare will be based on pricing out of Canada.

Yakamoz

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:30 pm

Turkish President is visiting Chile, Peru and Ecuador these days. Can we expect new bilaterals or what are the current bilaterals?

TK105

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Today there was a RV aircraft at ESB. Unfortunately I could not take a photo: My plane was already on run way, speeding for take off when I saw it. I guess it came for the reason ankaraflyjet mentioned last month.

Hopefully we will see TK to fly min 4w to YVR and daily to YUL and YYZ.

LAXintl

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Temel Kotil is featured interview in latest Orient Aviation magazine.

Some highlights

o TK hopes to become "best in the world" airline by 2023, the 100th anniversary of Republic of Turkey.
o Eventual goal is to carry 5% of global air traffic (1.9% today)
o TK not fazed by competition - says so long as it offer both cheaper and better service to passengers there is no reason why any customer wont chose TK.
o Africa and Asia biggest growth markets
o Mainland China huge demand - so many multi million population markets that have potential for TK. Today limited by bilateral - Turkish government seeking open-skies, though might take a little while for China to agree.
o TK cooperates with CA, but they themselves are too busy growing to focus on deeper relations with TK.
o TK has invited CA to open IST service
o For HKG, Turkey has requested double daily frequency allotment. Current services 90%+ load factors
o TK to become the most important player to Africa. Immense traffic potential as economies grow on the continent
o TK is making "good profit" using 737-800/900 to far-flung destinations such as Mogadishu, Maputo, N’Djamena, Kano, Cotonou, Nouakchott, and Kigali.
o Like to serve Australia - but not viable with current fleet on nonstop basis
o Long haul development plans to be finalized later this year. 777X, 787 and A350 options. Not "motivated" for A380
o Planning on March 2018 move to new airport
o At new airport first goal is too boost frequency on current routes. Trunk routes like CDG, FRA, FCO, LHR now 4-5 daily need to become 7-8 daily. Similar boost longhaul frequencies to maximize connectivity.
o TK network core strength will be high frequency flying within 4-hour radius of Istanbul. For example today serves 14 markets in Germany - something even LH mainline does not.
o Independent of 3rd airport, TK will grow at SAW. Its almost entirely different airline which will have 100 airplanes
o See Ankara as ongoing LCC hub. 35 aircraft committed to ESB
o Says TK and ME3 can coexist. The competition is not really between the ME3 and TK, but between the ME3 themselves for the transit customer.

=

ankaraflyjet

Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:59 am

Quoting tk105 (Reply 32):

The charters from ESB to YYZ and YUL continue by AC mainline 787's and Air Canada Rouge (AC's LCC) 767's on a rotating basis. Yesterday's flight ESB YUL operated via FRA...

Concerning YVR IST it will commence thrice weekly initially but we have to wait and see the result of Canadian's decision...I hope it will materialize

boun

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:41 am

Atlasglobal continues its expansion: Daily flights to Doha and Beirut!
Link: http://airlineroute.net/2016/02/03/kk-beydoh-s16/

How do they expand with so little slot availability at IST? Are they giving up on some domestic flights?

Turkish350XWB

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Quoting LAXintl (Reply 33):

What about pure-business class CS100 or A318 flights to LCY?

TK787
Topic Author

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Quoting ankaraflyjet (Reply 34):
Concerning YVR IST it will commence thrice weekly initially but we have to wait and see the result of Canadian's decision...I hope it will materialize

Fingers crossed. I would love to see SEA before YVR, being an ex Seattleite  
I think this flight could be operated with a 330-200 for starters. (Great Circle says 5208nm)

TK105

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:31 pm

Quoting ankaraflyjet (Reply 34):
Air Canada Rouge (AC's LCC) 767's

It was an Air Canada Rouge 767 (which IATA code is RV according to Wikipedia but RV code appears as a different airline on a.net).

Yakamoz

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:01 am

New bird B737-800 TC-JVI is heading KEF. Aircraft no 299.

Does anybody know the configuration and internal code of TC-JVH/JVI?

Turkish777X

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:07 am

Quoting Yakamoz (Reply 39):

I have a question as well. What does 33P stand for?

ALAfly

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 am

Cool. Got also a call sign? Found nothing on FR. When is th A333 ( #300) due for delivery?

Yakamoz

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:38 am

Quoting Turkish777X (Reply 40):

I know 32P or 33R, but there is no 33P in LAXintl's fleet list.

Quoting ALAfly (Reply 41):

THY6906.
Delivery of 300th aircraft is tomorrow.

[Edited 2016-02-03 22:40:28]

TurkishWings

Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:11 am

78D 16J/135Y

Quoting Turkish777X (Reply 40):

I have a question as well. What does 33P stand for?

TC-JIO appears to be the only aircraft with the 33P code. 24J/255Y
Coffee - Tea or Me?

Yakamoz

Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:19 am

Quoting TurkishWings (Reply 43):

Thanks!
I thought TC-JIO has 33A with C40Y183. Has it changed recently?

Yakamoz

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:29 pm

The 300th aircraft of TK is on the way heading IST: TC-LNC A330-303.

Nice race between aircraft no 299 and 300.  

Turkish350XWB

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Quoting Yakamoz (Reply 45):

Good idea !
Race

Turkish350XWB

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Turkey is the country where no 300 comes before no 299...
They very well aligned WB aircraft arrivals...
race2

mercure1

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm

o TK is making "good profit" using 737-800/900 to far-flung destinations such as Mogadishu, Maputo, N’Djamena, Kano, Cotonou, Nouakchott, and Kigali.

TK is really lucky with its geography and how it can exploit use of smaller cheaper narrowbodies into markets others must dedicate widebody on.

o Long haul development plans to be finalized later this year. 777X, 787 and A350 options. Not "motivated" for A380

I wonder of politics will play a role again? I think the 777X would be great at top end of market along with 787s in the middle but they might have to get A350s to play well with Hollande and Merkel.
mercure f-wtcc

TK787
Topic Author

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:55 pm

airkule.com reports TK to hire 1000 FA's this year.
http://www.airkule.com/haber/THY-BIN-HOSTES-ALACAK/22906

Any idea what schools/programs they come from?
Any idea what percentage of this would be foreigners?

Thanks.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos