Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Aeroflot777

RE: B6 To Expand Mint To FLL, SAN, LAS, SEA

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:12 am

Great to see the product expanding. I wonder how much of a headache this causes for the aircraft route planning department, as now there is a considerable about of routes throughout the network which require Mint equipped planes. Logistically, planes can't just be shuffled all around the network anymore.

I'm always fascinated by how these types of departments work in the airline industry.

rta

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:26 am

Quoting Aeroflot777 (Reply 1):
Great to see the product expanding. I wonder how much of a headache this causes for the aircraft route planning department, as now there is a considerable about of routes throughout the network which require Mint equipped planes. Logistically, planes can't just be shuffled all around the network anymore.

I'm always fascinated by how these types of departments work in the airline industry.

I imagine it can't be too difficult, similar to how other airlines like DL, UA, and AA route their international configured 757s. I'm sure these planes will occasionally end up flying on segments that are not advertised to be a Mint route to help facilitate with the routing of these aircraft.

a380787

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:52 am

The new map also lists 2 more JFK - Caribbean services to Mint, but those were not highlighted in the PR

IndianicWorld

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am

What's the driver of premium traffic into SAN?

Interesting to see them expand Mint quite aggressively.

Eirules

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm

What does this mean for passengers coming from Ireland on EI with B6 connections to those destinations? At present if you fly DUB-JFK-LAS on EI/B6 and book in "Premium" (business) with Aer Lingus, you're B6 flight is in economy, will it now be in Mint?
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

VS4ever

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Quoting Aeroflot777 (Reply 1):
Great to see the product expanding. I wonder how much of a headache this causes for the aircraft route planning department,
Quoting rta (Reply 2):
I imagine it can't be too difficult, similar to how other airlines like DL, UA, and AA route their international configured 757s. I'm sure these planes will occasionally end up flying on segments that are not advertised to be a Mint route to help facilitate with the routing of these aircraft

I think that will be part of it, basically this means that of the 10 or so 321's due in 2017 for delivery a number will be Mint configured and an expansion to the fleet. That means these will swap out existing aircraft on those routes, which can then be applied to other routes, that gives the planning department the flexibility outside the Mint aircraft. As long as they have enough of the type in the fleet to cope with maintenance and checks etc. I don't see any issues here.

Now speculate on the new routes those other aircraft will be on...  
That feeling when you sit at the end of a runway, brakes are released and the raw power takes over. Now that is a thing of beauty and it never gets old.

CO787EWR

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Wow, nothing from DCA/IAD! I was pretty sure the DMV would be the next market after BOS.

fanoftristars

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:35 pm

SEA is interesting since DL couldn't seem to make Delta One to SEA work with hubs at both ends. I know DL flys a mix of aircraft on the JFK-SEA route, but the Seattle bound 739 I saw at the gate at JFK last Friday can't really compare with a Mint A321. Will be interesting to see if B6 can profitably make this work. Should give them some good competition on the route.
"FLY DELTA JETS"

FlyPNS1

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Quoting CO787EWR (Reply 7):

Wow, nothing from DCA/IAD! I was pretty sure the DMV would be the next market after BOS.

Not sure why you are surprised. B6 has no transcon flights from DCA/IAD currently, so I doubt they want to launch any with Mint. B6 also has no beyond perimeter flights from DCA except SJU which isn't really a good Mint market.

The other problem with the DC area is that a chunk of the travel is government or government contractor. Generally, these groups are not allowed to book in F for domestic flights. Since B6 wants people to buy Mint (not give away free upgrades), the DC market would be tough to work.

threeifbyair

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Quoting fanoftristars (Reply 8):
SEA is interesting since DL couldn't seem to make Delta One to SEA work with hubs at both ends. I know DL flys a mix of aircraft on the JFK-SEA route, but the Seattle bound 739 I saw at the gate at JFK last Friday can't really compare with a Mint A321. Will be interesting to see if B6 can profitably make this work. Should give them some good competition on the route.

I thought the same thing. B6 has a limited FF base in SEA, unlike DL which had all the ex-NW people. IIRC when DL pulled the plug on lie-flat SEA-JFK it was partly due to a shortage of suitably equipped aircraft and that SFO/LAX had priority. That being said, paid F demand must have been lacking or it would be back 100%.

SEA-BOS is a totally new route for a premium F product. Although there is strong business demand, I don't know anyone who is allowed to fly F domestically on a corporate travel account no matter how long the flight. Maybe executives, but that is a small population compared to worker bees.

MIflyer12

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:56 pm

It's bold - let's see if it works. 'Works' = hits cost of capital targets (unknowable to outsiders) but also ~daily, year-round, and with some frequency. If they don't add the routes, drop the routes quickly, or drop Mint and use core aircraft, we'll have pretty good indication.

peanuts

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Quoting IndianicWorld (Reply 4):

San Diego is up there, standard of living wise.
Wealthy baby boomers retiring. Corporately speaking, not sure.

It may also be more related to equipment/logistics, They just lumped them in.

Quoting MIflyer12 (Reply 11):
It's bold

It's bold yet they have to lead and respond to competitive pressures.

Quoting jetbluefan1 (Thread starter):
FLL-SFO

For me this is the odd one out. What is the daily O&D passenger count on this route?

jetbluefan1
Topic Author

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:20 pm

Quoting a380787 (Reply 3):
The new map also lists 2 more JFK - Caribbean services to Mint, but those were not highlighted in the PR

JFK-UVF/SXM and BOS-AUA (all seasonal) were announced last week in a separate PR (and A.net discussion).

B6 competes with AS on BOS-SAN and is likely preemptively defending an AS entry into JFK-SAN.

While I'm not sure what the premium traffic looks like, B6 commands higher average fares on its JFK-SAN flights than, say, JFK-SMF or JFK-PDX. SAN also has some decently well-to-do neighborhoods.

Quoting EIRules (Reply 5):
At present if you fly DUB-JFK-LAS on EI/B6 and book in "Premium" (business) with Aer Lingus, you're B6 flight is in economy, will it now be in Mint?

Good question. Do EI and B6 code share on DUB-JFK-LAX/SFO? If they do, I would imagine it's the same policy.

Quoting CO787EWR (Reply 7):

As someone else mentioned above, B6 doesn't currently fly transcon from the DC Metro area. Mint is only being applied to markets which B6 currently services. (The one exception is BOS-BGI seasonal Saturday service.)

Quoting fanoftristars (Reply 8):

B6 has never been too strong at SEA, so this will indeed be interesting. One big difference between Mint and Delta One is the price point. Mint starts at $599 one way, which is quite attractive.

Quoting threeifbyair (Reply 10):
SEA-BOS is a totally new route for a premium F product. Although there is strong business demand, I don't know anyone who is allowed to fly F domestically on a corporate travel account no matter how long the flight. Maybe executives, but that is a small population compared to worker bees.

I know of many large businesses (think accounting firms, consulting firms, hedge funds) which allow for business class travel on domestic flights over 4 hours. There are also a decent amount of companies (such as Google) which give employees a generous spending cap for airfare.

Sightseer

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:33 pm

All of these routes share one glaring characteristic: they are served by either VX or AS.

I don't think either one flies JFK-SAN.

Regardless, this is a bold move as others have said. I'll be interested to see how the FLL routes perform, and what sort of response B6 gets in JFK & BOS.

mia

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:37 pm

I was expecting a more aggressive announcement. I guess I will just hold out.
"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen."

LAXintl

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:42 pm

From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

DCAYOW

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:00 pm

SAN has a high median household income - in top 10 nationally. There is significant business ties to Boston in the biomedical sphere and venture capital relationships with New York. SD County attracts a disproportionately higher level of venture capital relative to its size. SAN has high-end leisure demand and has a highly diverse economy.

Interestingly - Jetblue's inflight wifi is developed by a San Diego company - VIASAT.
Retorne ao céu...

jfk777

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:14 pm

ervice to start during 2017 and 2018 on the following 7 routes:

FLL-LAX
FLL-SFO
JFK-LAS
JFK-SAN
JFK-SEA
BOS-SAN
BOS-SEA

While we can all appreciate the need for MINT on the longer 6 hour flights out west the east coast routes from JFK and Boston to PBI and FLL would also like a premium class, so when does MINT do 3 hours ? Florida to JFK can certainly support a Business Class for Jetblue.

werdywerd

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Quoting mia (Reply 15):
I was expecting a more aggressive announcement. I guess I will just hold out.

Patience patience, this is only Phase 1  

I am hearing another announcement (not about mint) coming soon

[Edited 2016-04-12 07:26:33]

Osubuckeyes

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm surprised at SEA and LAS in particular. DL had a rough go of the D1 experiment in SEA between aircraft and empty D1 cabins. I'm not sure that level of demand beyond a traditional demand will exist, but if they can offer it at extremely competitive prices. LAS is surprising just because it never struck me as a corporate F destination in the first place. I'm sure demand is there now and again with conventions and such, but it would surprise me if consistent, and high rollers are flying private into LAS as well.

I do think they are trying to be ambitious with the expansion. Nobody has really tried this type of product for the most part outside of the traditional transcon markets. I think if this bold move does work you may see an even more significant expansion.

jetbluefan1
Topic Author

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Quoting Sightseer (Reply 14):
I don't think either one flies JFK-SAN.

You're right, my mistake. I think JFK-SAN is served by AA and DL.

Quoting Sightseer (Reply 14):
I'll be interested to see how the FLL routes perform

This will be especially interesting. FLL-SFO/LAX have significantly lower average fares than BOS-SFO/LAX (and, obviously, JFK-SFO/LAX). I wonder what type of premium demand really exists in these markets.

Quoting jfk777 (Reply 18):
Boston to PBI and FLL would also like a premium class, so when does MINT do 3 hours ? Florida to JFK can certainly support a Business Class for Jetblue.

The issue I see is that the real estate that Mint takes up is better used by Core seats for a 3-hour flight. Does anyone really need a lie-flat seat and a 3-course meal for a 3-hour flight?

Quoting werdywerd (Reply 19):
Patience patience, this is only Phase 1  

Whoa. Very interesting. I can't even fathom what's next.

Quoting Osubuckeyes (Reply 20):
LAS is surprising just because it never struck me as a corporate F destination in the first place. I'm sure demand is there now and again with conventions and such, but it would surprise me if consistent, and high rollers are flying private into LAS as well.

B6 commands a pretty high average fare on JFK-LAS. I'm sure there is some premium demand, especially from the types who decide on a "spontaneous weekend in Vegas"...upgrading to Mint for a few hundred extra dollars could be a no-brainer for those types of people.

peanuts

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:36 pm

DL had a rough go of the D1 experiment in SEA between aircraft and empty D1 cabins.

They may give it another go. I think it was too soon when they did it.

B6 has it's own established frequent traveler base at JFK and BOS. It may be more of a natural progression for B6 and it's existing customers. Not so much about "stealing" frequent flyers from another carrier.

DL treats SEA-JFK like a red headed stepchild of some sorts. It's always a packed flight. It's not like they have to reinvent the wheel here to get customers to show up...
It's just not an urgent one for them to tinker with.

I'm sure that will be revisited soon again though. Based on AS/VX and B6 competitive moves.

Osubuckeyes

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Quoting jetbluefan1 (Reply 21):
B6 commands a pretty high average fare on JFK-LAS. I'm sure there is some premium demand, especially from the types who decide on a "spontaneous weekend in Vegas"...upgrading to Mint for a few hundred extra dollars could be a no-brainer for those types of people.

That is true, a few of my friends here in PHX do that after a night at the bars. I guess that probably happens a decent amount from anywhere with nonstop to LAS.

MKIAZ

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Quoting peanuts (Reply 22):
You're right, my mistake. I think JFK-SAN is served by AA and DL.

It will be interesting to see if AA puts a 321T on JFK-SAN to compete

a380787

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm sure demand is there now and again with conventions and such, but it would surprise me if consistent, and high rollers are flying private into LAS as well.

Domestically, the high rollers are really spread out, making it difficult to run it from any particular airport. Internationally, a good chunk of the high rollers are from Asia and LatAm.

The Asian ones either fly KE nonstop or arrive at LAX/SFO and take a quick hop over to LAS, which doesn't need Mint for that 1 hour flight. The LatAm ones are mostly MEX and GRU. MEX can nonstop into LAS already, while the GRU ones arrive through MIA ATL DFW IAH. In that light, only MIA-LAS can even justify any level of premium seating, if at all.

Is it THAT high ? DoT BTS 2015-Q3 shows that for NYC-LAS, UA is the largest average fare ($298, 28.0% share) while B6 is actually listed as the lowest average fare ($270, 19.8% share)

jetbluefan1
Topic Author

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Quoting a380787 (Reply 25):
Is it THAT high ? DoT BTS 2015-Q3 shows that for NYC-LAS, UA is the largest average fare ($298, 28.0% share) while B6 is actually listed as the lowest average fare ($270, 19.8% share)

It's higher than a decent amount of B6's other transcon routes - and is a couple hundred miles shorter than them, therefore commanding a RASM premium. I also believe JFK-LAS has less seasonality than, say, JFK-PDX/SEA/PHX, and therefore has consistently stronger revenue as a whole.

slcdeltarumd11

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:08 pm

B6 is really going all out. I think its really smart. Try all these and see which ones work. Some will indeed fail but see what works.

Will be very interesting to see how the other airlines respond.

This will certainly cause some huge fare wars in premium seats I see some REALLY good deals coming with the other airlines trying to compete. If B6 mint has all those amazing premium seats to fill on JFK-LAS then AA and DL will have to offer some attractive prices. There are going to be a huge influx of premium seats, and REALLY nice ones coming.

Osubuckeyes

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:22 pm

They may give it another go. I think it was too soon when they did it.

I wouldn't be surprised now that B6 is doing it. It was really difficult for DL to offer the product though with the equipment inconsistencies.

Quoting slcdeltarumd11 (Reply 27):

B6 is really going all out. I think its really smart. Try all these and see which ones work. Some will indeed fail but see what works.

Will be very interesting to see how the other airlines respond.

This is very interesting by B6 as no other airline has tried this product outside of the core transcon markets besides, DL in SEA, and AA putting widebodies on key MIA-LAX frequencies (though I don't believe there is additional service). B6 has a better structure to try this than the big 3, and they can adjust pretty quickly if things aren't going well. I think if this goes well you may see Mint as B6's default premium product on all flights over 4.55-5 hours.

RJNUT

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm

What does this mean for passengers coming from Ireland on EI with B6 connections to those destinations? At present if you fly DUB-JFK-LAS on EI/B6 and book in "Premium" (business) with Aer Lingus, you're B6 flight is in economy, will it now be in Mint?

For comparison sake, I do know B6 connecting to FI allows Mint when connecting to Saga LAX-JFK-REK

b747400erf

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Like most smaller cities, tech and defense contractors.

SANFan

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Nice to see SAN continuing to get some attention from Blue. (FLL will be starting in a couple of months as well.)

SAN-JFK is currently served by AA (double daily, at least for the summer), B6 (double daily) and DL (2-3 x per day.) VX has never jumped on the route (or anything else from SAN except SFO...)

Who knows, maybe once SAN-FLL gains a foothold, Mint will start on that route as well.

bb

MAH4546

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:48 pm

The EI/B6 partnership will undoubtedly winddown as EI joins the OW trans-Atlantic ATI.

This will be especially interesting. FLL-SFO/LAX have significantly lower average fares than BOS-SFO/LAX (and, obviously, JFK-SFO/LAX). I wonder what type of premium demand really exists in these markets.

But MIA-LAX/SFO do not have significantly lower average fares. This is trying to get passengers that use MIA to use FLL. And it could work, because while AA has elevated service standards on MIA trans-cons to match JFK, they don't promise you a lie-flat like jetBlue.
a.

MSPNWA

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:18 pm

I see them all as a loss-leading shot across the bow at the new AS/VX. If you can't buy them, beat them. I don't see any of these markets worthy of Mint on a profit basis.

jfklganyc

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Reality Check for B6 and fans

1 daily

JFK-SEA redeye
JFK-PDX redeye

2 daily

JFK-SAN 1 redeye

1 Daily

BOS-SEA redeye
BOS-PDX redeye

2 daily

BOS-SAN 1 redeye

There are some summer seasonal ads, but that is the year round schedule.

This isn't aggressive expansion, this is a STUPID allocation of resources.

AS just entered the JFK-SEA market last year and they matched B6 in frequency, with a better time (morning departure) and they have an afternoon codeshare flight with AA.

That tells you B6 has been spinning its wheels in this market for years. Just to spin the wheels.

If they want to be aggressive, get real with route frequency and start connecting some of these "far flung" (note sarcasm) cities with each other.

This is a ridiculous, reactionary move by B6 that will consume resources and does nothing to increase their West Coast presence.

American 767

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 34):
Reality Check for B6 and fans

1 daily

JFK-SEA redeye
JFK-PDX redeye

2 daily

JFK-SAN 1 redeye

1 Daily

BOS-SEA redeye
BOS-PDX redeye

2 daily

BOS-SAN 1 redeye

The routes you mention are all Westbound flights. Aren't red eyes usually, if not always, Eastbound flights because of the time change? If you leave at 9pm from the East Coast, you reach the West Coast by midnight local time so I wouldn't call that a red eye because you still have the whole night ahead of you when you arrive. But you leave the West Coast at 9pm, you reach the East Coast at 6am already the next morning. That's a red eye because you spend the night on the plane, like when you fly to Europe. The night has already passed by when you arrive.

Ben Soriano
Ben Soriano

airbazar

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Business traffic.

Quoting DCAYOW (Reply 17):
SAN has a high median household income - in top 10 nationally. There is significant business ties to Boston in the biomedical sphere and venture capital relationships with New York. SD County attracts a disproportionately higher level of venture capital relative to its size. SAN has high-end leisure demand and has a highly diverse economy.

You forgot this:
"The defense industry represents one out of every four jobs in the region"
http://www.sandiegobusiness.org/industry
Massachusetts has a lot of defense contractors of which Raytheon is the biggest.

compensateme

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:13 pm

DL treats SEA-JFK like a red headed stepchild of some sorts. It's always a packed flight. It's not like they have to reinvent the wheel here to get customers to show up...
It's just not an urgent one for them to tinker with.
Quoting Osubuckeyes (Reply 28):
I wouldn't be surprised now that B6 is doing it. It was really difficult for DL to offer the product though with the equipment inconsistencies.

I wouldn't call it "equipment inconsistencies." DL only briefly marketed SEA/JFK as BE, although one or more flights (and during the summer, all) were configured with BE (and often lacked BE service). Reality is that the premium traffic between SEA/JFK isn't large enough to support the RT$3K DL demanded. Mint will force DL to get more competitive, of course...
We don’t care what your next flight is.

F9Animal

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:13 pm

So is Seattle to JFK and BOS going to be strictly mint service? Or, will it also have regular service as well?
I Am A Different Animal!!

jfklganyc

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Quoting American 767 (Reply 35):

They're the routes. Not the westbound routes. They are the routes.

threeifbyair

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:56 pm

1 Daily

BOS-SEA redeye
There are some summer seasonal ads, but that is the year round schedule

BOS-SEA is usually 2x daily year round, going to 3x daily for the summer.

tortugamon

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Does anyone really need a lie-flat seat and a 3-course meal for a 3-hour flight?

No but that market can support it especially with $600 OW fares and a lot of premium feed from TATL partners in J/F. Finally, these aircraft will also be used for the LAX/SFO flights which are Mint as well so it is about fleet utilization as well.

Quoting werdywerd (Reply 19):

It sounds like Hawaiian is gaining some interest. I definitely see an aircraft purchase in their near future as well.

tortugamon

a380787

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:25 pm

The issue I see is that the real estate that Mint takes up is better used by Core seats for a 3-hour flight. Does anyone really need a lie-flat seat and a 3-course meal for a 3-hour flight?

So far a good chunk of the JFK/BOS-Caribbean Mint service are Saturday only, which is downtime utilization for the fleet.

It's only 16 Mint seats, even if they only command regular domestic F fare levels it's not really that much of a loss.

MIflyer12

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Quoting DCAYOW (Reply 17):
SAN has a high median household income - in top 10 nationally.

Uh huh. And how much of that goes to taxes and cost of housing? Where's the evidence that SAN flyers are ready to pay more for airfare, and specifically more per mile for premium airfare?

jetwet1

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Quoting jfk777 (Reply 18):
While we can all appreciate the need for MINT on the longer 6 hour flights out west the east coast routes from JFK and Boston to PBI and FLL would also like a premium class, so when does MINT do 3 hours ? Florida to JFK can certainly support a Business Class for Jetblue.

I'm surprised FLL isn't getting more service as well.

. LAS is surprising just because it never struck me as a corporate F destination in the first place. I'm sure demand is there now and again with conventions and such, but it would surprise me if consistent, and high rollers are flying private into LAS as well.

It's not a corporate destination, except for conventions, it is however a place where people with disposable income go to.

Look at it this way, for someone who is willing to risk $100 a hand at blackjack (plenty of people) the difference between coach and first is not that great, DL has no issues selling out their 1st cabin, I don't expect B6 to have the slightest issue selling out it's Mint cabin to JFK, now if only they would add a LAS-FLL I would be happy.

afcjets

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Quoting MIflyer12 (Reply 43):

Uh huh. And how much of that goes to taxes and cost of housing? Where's the evidence that SAN flyers are ready to pay more for airfare, and specifically more per mile for premium airfare?

First of all Mint is less expensive than many coach fares. SAN is overall a very middle class town except for La Jolla, Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe. AA offered 3 class flagship 767 through service SAN-LAX-IAD at one time.

F9Animal

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 38):
So is Seattle to JFK and BOS going to be strictly mint service? Or, will it also have regular service as well?

LOL! I can't believe nobody answered my question!!! After thinking about it, I realized how little I know about Mint!!!

Please correct me. The Mint consists of 16 seats? The rest of the aircraft is configured in coach? If that's the case, is it feasible that B6 may eventually offer the service on all Airbus aircraft? I don't think the Embraer could support it. Or, they could fit the mint product in say 2 rows on the Embraer.
I Am A Different Animal!!

rbavfan

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:52 pm

There are a lot of rich non-coporate flyers going to Vegas. As such I don't see an issue.

tortugamon

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:59 pm

And how much of that goes to taxes and cost of housing? Where's the evidence that SAN flyers are ready to pay more for airfare, and specifically more per mile for premium airfare?

Household income is a pretty good indicator of premium air travel demand. Mint is cheaper than AA/US/DL first in most cases.

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 46):

Well as JFK-SEA is just once a day, and that is scheduled to be Mint...I guess we have the answer there.

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 46):
If that's the case, is it feasible that B6 may eventually offer the service on all Airbus aircraft

I don't see that as the logical conclusion. There are plenty of routes where lie-flat international J seats aren't supportable.

tortugamon

DCAYOW

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:12 pm

SAN pays the same taxes as those in LA or San Francisco so I don't see your point. Have you been to La Jolla? Plenty of disposable income for JetBlue to compete.
Retorne ao céu...

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos