FSDan

Re: Delta LAX Terminal Plans Revealed

Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:58 pm

aaway wrote:
FSDan wrote:
Does anyone know what the reconfiguration of the remaining gates in the old part of TBIT (I assume that's what TBIT-N refers to) looks like? Are there going to be 4 gates, with one being a swing gate that could take a widebody if one of the other gates is blocked?

There are four gates - 135, 137, 139, 141.

Technically, 135 is classified as an FAA Group V gate. In reality, the gate can accommodate no larger than the 788. Also, it is a swing gate. The other gates are Group III swings.

All gates can be operated simultaneously.

Thanks for the info! So then, it sounds like the available TBIT gates (with jetways) to accomodate the summer schedule are:

Narrowbody - 137, 139, 141, 151
Widebody - 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 148, 150, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 159

And last I heard, AA gets preferential use of 153, 155, 157, and 159 until 11 am and 151 all day.

Are there any TBIT arrivals from non-TBIT airlines besides the Australia arrivals from DL and UA and WN's international arrivals?
This is my signature until I think of a better one.

aaway

Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:11 pm

theasianguy wrote:
I imagine a lot of the departures labeled TBIT will end up as remote parking. The terminal has only 18 gates. The 15 main concourse widebody gates are completely full from 9 AM-8 PM and already overcapacity between 9 PM-12 AM. That isn't even including the new additions this summer (OS to VIE, LO to WAW, MF to XMN, HU move, QR move). That leaves only 3 gates for the likes of VX, AV, CM, 4O. LAX is pushing almost 50 airlines to depart/arrive at the TBIT.

Not only will there be more remote gate operations, LAWA has advised of the likelihood for hardstand operations by TBIT operators. AA has enacted a plan for this scenario also.

Gates 131 & 132 are closed/will soon close for an extended period of time, thus driving the need for additional non-contact gate operations.
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard

aaway

Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:31 pm

FSDan wrote:
Thanks for the info! So then, it sounds like the available TBIT gates (with jetways) to accomodate the summer schedule are:

Widebody - 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 148, 150, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 159

And last I heard, AA gets preferential use of 153, 155, 157, and 159 until 11 am and 151 all day.

Are there any TBIT arrivals from non-TBIT airlines besides the Australia arrivals from DL and UA and WN's international arrivals?

See my reply above with regard to gate availability.

AA does not have preferential use of the TBIT-South odd-numbered gates. There is an agreement between AA/LAWA/TBIT ops for AA use of 153/155/157/159 up to 11:00 (with some allowance for delays). Use of 151 is more a result of the maximum allowable group-type permitted there.

I expect the aforementioned gates to become AA preferential once MSC gates are available.

W/R/T non-TBIT arrivals - currently AS & CM.
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard

FSDan

Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:56 pm

aaway wrote:
theasianguy wrote:
I imagine a lot of the departures labeled TBIT will end up as remote parking. The terminal has only 18 gates. The 15 main concourse widebody gates are completely full from 9 AM-8 PM and already overcapacity between 9 PM-12 AM. That isn't even including the new additions this summer (OS to VIE, LO to WAW, MF to XMN, HU move, QR move). That leaves only 3 gates for the likes of VX, AV, CM, 4O. LAX is pushing almost 50 airlines to depart/arrive at the TBIT.

Not only will there be more remote gate operations, LAWA has advised of the likelihood for hardstand operations by TBIT operators. AA has enacted a plan for this scenario also.

Gates 131 & 132 are closed/will soon close for an extended period of time, thus driving the need for additional non-contact gate operations.

Did you mean 133 rather than 132? It would make some sense for 131 and 133 to be closed while the connector from T-3 to TBIT is constructed. If it is, in fact, 132 that will be closed, is it for construction related to the underground connection to the MSC?

FSDan

Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 pm

aaway wrote:
FSDan wrote:

See my reply above with regard to gate availability.

AA does not have preferential use of the TBIT-South odd-numbered gates. There is an agreement between AA/LAWA/TBIT ops for AA use of 153/155/157/159 up to 11:00 (with some allowance for delays). Use of 151 is more a result of the maximum allowable group-type permitted there.

I expect the aforementioned gates to become AA preferential once MSC gates are available.

W/R/T non-TBIT arrivals - currently AS & CM.

OK, so it sounds like AA will probably have to share 151 a lot more now that there are going to be significantly more narrowbody ops from TBIT...

Regarding the non-TBIT airlines, AS surprises me since they have an FIS in T6. Does it operate with extremely limited hours? CM will essentially be a TBIT airline by summer.

aaway

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:32 pm

FSDan wrote:
If it is, in fact, 132 that will be closed, is it for construction related to the underground connection to the MSC?

It's related to a baggage processing tunnel that will link TBIT to the MSC. An underground processor is being built below 131. A tunnel from this location will extend westward from there.

aaway

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:37 pm

FSDan wrote:
OK, so it sounds like AA will probably have to share 151 a lot more now that there are going to be significantly more narrowbody ops from TBIT...

aaway - Yes

Regarding the non-TBIT airlines, AS surprises me since they have an FIS in T6. Does it operate with extremely limited hours? CM will essentially be a TBIT airline by summer.

aaway - The LIR/SJO arrivals are post-closing time for the 6/7 FIS.

LAXintl
Topic Author

Mon May 01, 2017 6:01 pm

Planned bus routes to facilite connections for DL and other airlines on the move

From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

bzcat

Mon May 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Delta is estimating 45 minute travel time for the airside T2 to T5 shuttle. Honestly, if you have precheck or priority lane access, it will be faster to just walk from T2 to T5 (by cutting across the horseshoe) and clear TSA again. Delta says the landside T2 to T5 shuttle will take 25 minutes (very optimistic estimate IMO)... and then another 10 minutes walk from T5 to T6. But fails to mention you can make that walk with a roll-on luggage in 15 minutes without breaking a sweat. If you have a T2 to T6 connection, you should seriously just walk outside. Even T2 to T5 is faster walking than taking the landside (or airside) bus.

http://content.delta.com/content/www/en ... esktop.jpg
Last edited by bzcat on Mon May 01, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tinpusher007

Mon May 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Why is the north side of TBIT not built out to the length of the south concourse? I've always wondered this.
"Flying isn't inherently dangerous...but very unforgiving of carelessness, incapacity or neglect."

bzcat

Mon May 01, 2017 7:53 pm

tinpusher007 wrote:
Why is the north side of TBIT not built out to the length of the south concourse? I've always wondered this.

There was a plan to reconfigure the north runway complex so LAWA elected to not build the TBIT north wing to full length. The plan to move the runway was cancelled earlier this year as part of the legal settlement that lifted the gate cap and cleared the way landside APM and other improvements and both segments of MSC.

gregn21

Fri May 05, 2017 2:26 pm

When will AA be moving into the T5 gates that they are getting?

carljanderson

Fri May 05, 2017 4:12 pm

gregn21 wrote:
When will AA be moving into the T5 gates that they are getting?

They moved into the 4 gates back at the end of January.

thewizbizman

Fri May 05, 2017 4:19 pm

I am insanely exited for this as I am a big Delta Guy!!

~Zac

carljanderson

Fri May 05, 2017 4:29 pm

thewizbizman wrote:

~Zac

as am I, however I made the mistake of booking a rt from LAX for next week. When I booked I went "I think I'll go non-stop" and gave no thought to the dates of my trip. So I have the email asking me to get to the airport 3 hours before my domestic flight next week.

ugh.

tinpusher007

Fri May 05, 2017 4:47 pm

thewizbizman wrote:

~Zac

Im glad we are getting more space but Im kind of sad to see us move out of T5. Ive always thought it to be the nicest terminal at LAX aside from the new TBIT. I know T2 was refurbed and looks great. But I wish T3 would be completely razed and rebuilt from the ground up. Looks like we are just doing a simple bandaid fix to it.
"Flying isn't inherently dangerous...but very unforgiving of carelessness, incapacity or neglect."

jsnww81

Fri May 05, 2017 11:01 pm

tinpusher007 wrote:
Im glad we are getting more space but Im kind of sad to see us move out of T5. Ive always thought it to be the nicest terminal at LAX aside from the new TBIT. I know T2 was refurbed and looks great. But I wish T3 would be completely razed and rebuilt from the ground up. Looks like we are just doing a simple bandaid fix to it.

It will be sad to see Delta move out of T5 after thirty years there. Western had started a huge reconstruction of the terminal when they were acquired by Delta in 1987 - Delta finished it up and promoted the new building as "Delta's Oasis at LAX." Anyone remember the "Take Five at LAX" tagline that was in all the ads?

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Nr8AAOxy2CZTZ7KX/s-l1600.jpg
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ODIAAOxy2CZTZ7Kl/s-l1600.jpg

For a good ten years or so (until American remodeled T4 in 2000-2001), it was hands-down the nicest domestic terminal at LAX. Big, wide concourse with spacious waiting areas, tons of natural light, and beautiful rows of LA-style palm trees leading up and down from the sunken central core of the original satellite building. It made a real statement when you arrived.

The end of complimentary meal service and climbing passenger numbers meant that retail, restaurants and people have invaded all that open space, and today the building is just as cramped as the others. A shame, since it was really something special when it opened.

thewizbizman

Sat May 06, 2017 12:15 am

jsnww81 wrote:
tinpusher007 wrote:

It will be sad to see Delta move out of T5 after thirty years there. Western had started a huge reconstruction of the terminal when they were acquired by Delta in 1987 - Delta finished it up and promoted the new building as "Delta's Oasis at LAX." Anyone remember the "Take Five at LAX" tagline that was in all the ads?

Very good point, the expansion will be good for Delta, I think. But yeah we are moving from the old classic Delta LAX history. Regardless T3 does need a huge makeover.

grbauc

Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 am

carljanderson wrote:
thewizbizman wrote:

~Zac

as am I, however I made the mistake of booking a rt from LAX for next week. When I booked I went "I think I'll go non-stop" and gave no thought to the dates of my trip. So I have the email asking me to get to the airport 3 hours before my domestic flight next week.

ugh.

I'm on AA flight from lax 5th may (now) and it's not DL but that's over kill. I came early 4:30 for my 7:40 flt to LHR and it's not that bad. Not sure on time and day of your flight but 3 hours if your a seasoned traveler unless you want enjoy the airport is to early I'd guess.

hayzel777

Sat May 06, 2017 3:23 am

grbauc wrote:
carljanderson wrote:
thewizbizman wrote:

~Zac

ugh.

I'm on AA flight from lax 5th may (now) and it's not DL but that's over kill. I came early 4:30 for my 7:40 flt to LHR and it's not that bad. Not sure on time and day of your flight but 3 hours if your a seasoned traveler unless you want enjoy the airport is to early I'd guess.

Wow. Perhaps you got lucky. If you don't want to take the risk, I would recommend arriving earlier.

N717TW

Thu May 11, 2017 1:51 am

LAXintl wrote:
Planned bus routes to facilite connections for DL and other airlines on the move

Question and comment:

Question:
Why is Delta loading the bus on the east side of Terminal 2 (the side facing Terminal 1) when it would seem just so much easier and faster to have the busses load on the west side and then just dart across the shared apron between Terminals 2 and 3? Its been a long, long time since I have used either Terminal (I few TWA in Feb '01 the last time we were in T3) so I can't remember exactly what is located where.

Comment:
I realize that DL is only using all of these terminals for a very short period of time...but man oh man...65 minutes to get from T6 to T2. It really is faster to just walk through the parking lots and clear security...although I'd imagine the tarmac views are pretty awesome, especially as you drive around the TBIT.

AirbusMDCFAN

B6 to move to T5 in LAX, ticket counter and lobby re-design to follow

Thu May 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Link/Source :http://blueir.investproductions.com/investor-relations/press-releases/2017/05-11-2017-170633605

"JetBlue (NASDAQ:JBLU) today announced details of its upcoming move from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 on Wednesday, May 17. The seamless shift in JetBlue’s operations will bring a vastly upgraded travel experience for JetBlue customers at the nation’s second busiest airport at a time when the airline is enhancing its west coast presence and bringing even more high-value Mint flights to LAX. "

"JetBlue’s arrival in Terminal 5 comes after Los Angeles World Airports’ previous investments in terminal upgrades. With more than a half million square feet of space, the terminal underwent a three-year modernization project – completed in mid-2015 – resulting in spacious gate areas, expanded security screening checkpoints with TSA Pre-Check and Even More Speed®, new jet bridges, new baggage carousels and a bright, state-of-the-art design throughout. Additional renovation work was done in 2016, creating a world-class facility. Terminal 5 is also home to nearly 20 shopping and food and beverage concessions, including the popular Farmers Market To Go which is based on LA’s historic market at Fairfax and 3rd. "

This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... 005984/en/

According to the article, there will be Wi-Fi throughout T5 in LAX.
My only experience with LAX is flying on AA from Las Vegas to Los Angeles and back to FLL, just post the TWA merger, and the AA 757s were regulars in FLL. The AA terminal seemed a bit crowded, but nice viewing windows, and shared with Qantas at the time.

MAH4546

Re: B6 to move to T5 in LAX, ticket counter and lobby re-design to follow

Thu May 11, 2017 5:35 pm

An announcement of AA taking over Terminal 5 is rumored to be imminent, so jetBlue won't be sticking around long.
a.

LAXintl
Topic Author

Thu May 11, 2017 5:44 pm

N717TW wrote:
Question:
Why is Delta loading the bus on the east side of Terminal 2 (the side facing Terminal 1) when it would seem just so much easier and faster to have the busses load on the west side and then just dart across the shared apron between Terminals 2 and 3? Its been a long, long time since I have used either Terminal (I few TWA in Feb '01 the last time we were in T3) so I can't remember exactly what is located where.

T-2 has two rampside busing areas adjacent and under gates 21 and 22. One was allocated to remain available for LAWA busing and airline use incase of remote ops, and other for the frequent ramp shuttle supporting Delta. I suspect decision as to which is which had to do with gate holding area sizing as they are not equal in size.

Anyhow the map is a representation, not actual driving route. Regardless of which gate used, the airfield roadway layout and tunnels under the terminals there virtually is no difference between using 21 or 22 for distance involved.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

flyby519

Thu May 11, 2017 5:45 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
An announcement of AA taking over Terminal 5 is rumored to be imminent, so jetBlue won't be sticking around long.

The merger is finally happening :stirthepot: :duck:

ldvaviation

Thu May 11, 2017 9:08 pm

AirbusMDCFAN wrote:
"JetBlue’s arrival in Terminal 5 comes after Los Angeles World Airports’ previous investments in terminal upgrades. With more than a half million square feet of space, the terminal underwent a three-year modernization project – completed in mid-2015 – resulting in spacious gate areas, expanded security screening checkpoints with TSA Pre-Check and Even More Speed®, new jet bridges, new baggage carousels and a bright, state-of-the-art design throughout. Additional renovation work was done in 2016, creating a world-class facility. Terminal 5 is also home to nearly 20 shopping and food and beverage concessions, including the popular Farmers Market To Go which is based on LA’s historic market at Fairfax and 3rd. "

There's a lot of hype here. LAWA actually abandoned their plans to fully renovate T5. Before the plan to move Delta to T2/T3, LAWA planned to spend $250 million more on new floors and wall finishes in all of the T5 connector building and satellite, similar to those in the lobby section. That will probably still happen, but only after JetBlue moves again.

MAH4546 wrote:

The timeline will allow JetBlue to stay in T5 for a while longer, but you are right there is nothing permanent about this move.

N717TW

Thu May 11, 2017 9:23 pm

ldvaviation wrote:
AirbusMDCFAN wrote:

There's a lot of hype here. LAWA actually abandoned their plans to fully renovate T5. Before the plan to move Delta to T2/T3, LAWA planned to spend $250 million more on new floors and wall finishes in all of the T5 connector building and satellite, similar to those in the lobby section. That will probably still happen, but only after JetBlue moves again.

MAH4546 wrote:

The timeline will allow JetBlue to stay in T5 for a while longer, but you are right there is nothing permanent about this move.

Where exactly will jetBlue go? Is Hawaiian, etc going too? Will the TBIT start handling domestic flights on a regular basis (having a real baggage area, etc) when the Midfield concourse opens? There is the chatter about a new United terminal on the other side of Sepulvada were the old Western (then Delta) hanger now stands, so I suppose room in Terminal 6/7. But T-5 is more or less taking over the role that Terminals 3 and 6 have had for the past 15 years--the location of the small operators that only needed 1 to 1 1/2 gates to run their operation.

bzcat

Thu May 11, 2017 9:31 pm

JetBlue is not moving out of T5 until MSC is done. There is no room anywhere else.

The agreement between LAWA and AA is that once space is available (i.e. when MSC is operational), AA will be given additional exclusive use gates in exchange for removing Eagle's nest. So LAWA can give AA full exclusive use of T5 or convert the current preferential use of TBIT gates to exclusive use. But neither are real options until MSC opens.
Last edited by bzcat on Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Byrdluvs747

Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 pm

N717TW wrote:
But T-5 is more or less taking over the role that Terminals 3 and 6 have had for the past 15 years--the location of the small operators that only needed 1 to 1 1/2 gates to run their operation.

Since these small carriers will be moving in the future, will their gates be CUTE, and if so will AA be able to utilize the gates when not in use?
The 747: The hands who designed it were guided by god.

tphuang

Fri May 12, 2017 1:09 am

bzcat wrote:
JetBlue is not moving out of T5 until MSC is done. There is no room anywhere else.

The agreement between LAWA and AA is that once space is available (i.e. when MSC is operational), AA will be given additional exclusive use gates in exchange for removing Eagle's nest. So LAWA can give AA full exclusive use of T5 or convert the current preferential use of TBIT gates to exclusive use. But neither are real options until MSC opens.

So they are going to then send all the LCCs to MSC? It's on the other side of TBIT. Looks very inconvenient locations.

Since these small carriers will be moving in the future, will their gates be CUTE, and if so will AA be able to utilize the gates when not in use?

I believe 4 are CUTE. I would imagine that AA, NK and B6 can all use those gates. Considering B6 is already at 19 flights at end of this year, I'm sure it will be using them with any kind of future expansion.

grbauc

Fri May 12, 2017 1:21 am

Byrdluvs747 wrote:
N717TW wrote:
But T-5 is more or less taking over the role that Terminals 3 and 6 have had for the past 15 years--the location of the small operators that only needed 1 to 1 1/2 gates to run their operation.

Good question it would be a big help. AA is maxed at lax in T-4

OSUk1d

Fri May 12, 2017 2:27 am

grbauc wrote:
carljanderson wrote:
thewizbizman wrote:

~Zac

ugh.

You're also not flying out of T5. Ever since January 31, T5 has been horrible. Busy all day. DL pax flying out of T6 still going through T5. AA using 52 for a shuttle to the remote terminal. It's infinitely busier.

khinstorff

Fri May 12, 2017 4:11 am

MSC will be done before a T-0, correct? Some of the airlines with a smaller presence could fill in there, unless Southwest claims it for themselves.

Byrdluvs747

Fri May 12, 2017 4:45 am

tphuang wrote:
I believe 4 are CUTE. I would imagine that AA, NK and B6 can all use those gates. Considering B6 is already at 19 flights at end of this year, I'm sure it will be using them with any kind of future expansion.

grbauc wrote:
Good question it would be a big help. AA is maxed at lax in T-4

bzcat wrote:
So LAWA can give AA full exclusive use of T5 or convert the current preferential use of TBIT gates to exclusive use.

If AA chooses full use of T5, is it safe to assume that a gate reconfiguration follow shortly after?
The 747: The hands who designed it were guided by god.

grbauc

Sat May 13, 2017 1:36 am

where Can I find more info on the ongoing discussions of T5 or TBIT..

On another note all the local radios are reporting a bunch of airlines are moving this weekend.

carljanderson

Sat May 13, 2017 1:55 am

grbauc wrote:

I don't think it is public. There are updates given to the LAWA BoAC in closed sessions on AA's negotiations.

grbauc

Sat May 13, 2017 7:46 am

carljanderson wrote:
grbauc wrote:

I don't think it is public. There are updates given to the LAWA BoAC in closed sessions on AA's negotiations.

Thanks.

dlflynhayn

Sat May 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Just don't understand what LAWA is doing or there contracted construction team because nothing was ready for us (DL) in T-2/T-3 when we started the move late last night.Just figured since they kicked us out of every break room/work areas etc we had at T-5/T-6 they would have at least some work areas ready for us late last night when we arrived but NOPE.We had so many volunteers walking around doing nothing because nothing was ready we couldn't stock anything because some Spirit/Virgin America employees were still in the way and not in a hurry to move lol..And on the ramp well lets just say it was worst wow T-3 is a dump T-2 is better.

ldvaviation

Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm

dlflynhayn wrote:
Just don't understand what LAWA is doing or there contracted construction team because nothing was ready for us (DL) in T-2/T-3 when we started the move late last night.Just figured since they kicked us out of every break room/work areas etc we had at T-5/T-6 they would have at least some work areas ready for us late last night when we arrived but NOPE.We had so many volunteers walking around doing nothing because nothing was ready we couldn't stock anything because some Spirit/Virgin America employees were still in the way and not in a hurry to move lol..And on the ramp well lets just say it was worst wow T-3 is a dump T-2 is better.

That was not LAWA's responsibility. It was Delta's.

Delta was also responsible for the relocation of the other airlines. If something was not ready, blame Delta.

n7371f

Sat May 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Flew through LAX this morning. Into T-5, out of T-3. T-3 was as I remembered..from the Airplane! movie! What a dump. It'll take several years for DL to rework that terminal; crowds were terrible but that's going to be the norm. But I will give DL credit for today, flight out of 37B left on time and no issues.

If you want to remember how dilapidated TWA was in the mid-90's, visit T-3 because that was their spot and it still reflects their lack of investment.

dlflynhayn

Sat May 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Delta was also responsible for the relocation of the other airlines. If something was not ready, blame Delta.[/quote]
Wow how did we get stuck with that crappy deal lol.I still blame LAWA there useless.

gonnagetbumpy

Sat May 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Has jetblue formally announced their intention to create a lounge in T5?

AAlaxfan

Sat May 13, 2017 11:29 pm

n7371f wrote:
Flew through LAX this morning. Into T-5, out of T-3. T-3 was as I remembered..from the Airplane! movie! What a dump. It'll take several years for DL to rework that terminal; crowds were terrible but that's going to be the norm. But I will give DL credit for today, flight out of 37B left on time and no issues.

If you want to remember how dilapidated TWA was in the mid-90's, visit T-3 because that was their spot and it still reflects their lack of investment.

How did you get to T-3? Airside bus or landside shuttle/walk? How long did it take?
Grumpy. Not a dwarf, not an attitude. It's a lifestyle.

diverdave

Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm

atlflyer

Tue May 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Here's some updated pics as well:

http://www.lawa.org/uploadedFiles/OurLA ... 17(secured).pdf

One is of the future T3 concourse and the other of the new ticketing areas. But not sure what the image on page 2 is with the escalators.

gregn21

Tue May 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Are there any good renderings of what the final T2/T3 complex will look like?

AAlaxfan

Tue May 16, 2017 7:46 pm

atlflyer wrote:
Here's some updated pics as well:

http://www.lawa.org/uploadedFiles/OurLA ... 17(secured).pdf

One is of the future T3 concourse and the other of the new ticketing areas. But not sure what the image on page 2 is with the escalators.

link does not work
Grumpy. Not a dwarf, not an attitude. It's a lifestyle.

gregn21

Tue May 16, 2017 8:33 pm

This is the accurate link from the last 2 posts: http://www.lawa.org/uploadedFiles/LAXisHappening/pdf/Renderings.pdf

MakeMinesLAX

Tue May 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Yay! 744s at terminals 2 and 3 and TBIT as well.
(if only...)

atlflyer

Tue May 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Not sure why the link isn't working but if you click on this link and scroll to the bottom to Fact Sheet PDF, you will see the images I am talking about.
http://www.lawa.org/ourLAX/CurrentProje ... x?id=13905

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos