SCQ83
Topic Author

Should AA Dehub CLT Or Warn Passengers?

Mon May 16, 2016 8:12 pm

It seems that NC is losing some business due to the new anti-LGBT laws in the state

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...arolina-lgbt-law-business-backlash

Quote:
North Carolina reels from business backlash to anti-LGBT law
Raleigh’s convention center has lost $2.4m of bookings and big names in music are staying away from the state despite the governor’s attempt to backpedal

Even the British Foreign Office warns about the dangers of travelling to North Carolina

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-mississippi-travel-anti-lgbt-laws

Quote:
UK warns LGBT tourists of North Carolina and Mississippi travel
Foreign Office updates travel advice after states impose new laws condemned by campaigners as ‘anti-gay’

My point comes with CLT. Charlotte is located in North Carolina and it is one of the largest AA hubs, and probably the one with more connections relatively to the local market.

I wonder if AA should dehub CLT based on those risks. Or at least if they should warn customers about the risks of traveling through CLT and offer alternative options. Many people in Europe is not that familiar with American geography to the extent to know that CLT is part of North Carolina. Imagine a British trans-gender tourist buys a ticket in BA and ends up flying LHR-CLT-FLL. He or she might not be aware that CLT is part of North Carolina. Should they be warned about it when booking online? Otherwise I reckon there are grounds to sue AA or BA based on the unknown risks of transiting in Charlotte Airport (i.e. use of bathrooms) and (for instance) associated post-traumatic stress disorder due to the potentially humiliating and dangerous situation.

What are you thoughts?

LAXdude1023

RE: Should AA Dehub CLT Or Warn Passengers?

Mon May 16, 2016 8:14 pm

De-hub CLT because of that law? Why didn't they de-hub DFW for all the backward stuff our politicians do on the regular?
"I dance and laugh among the rotten"

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Quoting LAXdude1023 (Reply 1):
De-hub CLT because of that law? Why didn't they de-hub DFW for all the backward stuff our politicians do on the regular?

I agree de-hubbing CLT is probably major words. However that law might put in danger some AA customers. In that case they should be warned about the threats and risks of transiting through one of their hubs. Even the British Foreign Office warns about those risks, so it is a fair thing to do.

JetBlueCLT

Mon May 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Hahahah are you freaking kidding me? I've seen some garbage threads before but this just took the number one spot.
Pittsburgh Penguins, Steelers, Pirates and Charlotte Hornets Fan

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Quoting JetBlueCLT (Reply 3):
Hahahah are you freaking kidding me? I've seen some garbage threads before but this just took the number one spot.

I don't think it is fun.

Also living in Europe, even here you can read in the news (of course somehow limited) about those North Carolina laws. I don't think NC has ever had so much attention in Europe as now. But unfortunately the average European passenger connecting in CLT might not know in which state it is.

I believe that AA should make that clear when buying a ticket. At least.

[Edited 2016-05-16 13:26:56]

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 8:27 pm

AA can do what they'd like, but for a recent trip that I planned, I wouldn't even consider connecting over CLT -- which pretty much eliminated AA from my options. I doubt that it's enough to make AA consider leaving their most profitable hub, but there's no question that this law has cost AA at least some business.

North Carolina lawmakers can do what they'd like with their backwards laws, and I can do what I'd like with my money.

[Edited 2016-05-16 13:29:35]

LAXdude1023

Mon May 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Well your governor can take my governor and fly directly into the sun. I cant stand that man for what he started.

ArmitageShanks

Mon May 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Thread starter):
I wonder if AA should dehub CLT based on those risks.

Don't be rediculous.

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 2):
However that law might put in danger some AA customers.

Uh, no.

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 2):
Even the British Foreign Office warns about those risks, so it is a fair thing to do.

Not at all. A total overreaction.

[Edited 2016-05-16 13:48:40]

727LOVER

Mon May 16, 2016 8:51 pm

British trans-gender tourist

Is this # really that high?

Quoting flashmeister (Reply 5):
AA can do what they'd like, but for a recent trip that I planned, I wouldn't even consider connecting over CLT -- which pretty much eliminated AA from my options.

Because of this law?
You'd rather connect in PHL or MIA???
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mir

Mon May 16, 2016 8:54 pm

I wonder if AA should dehub CLT based on those risks.

No. The law is probably not going to stick around for very long, and the police in North Carolina have said it's pretty much unenforceable. To dehub CLT would be a huge overreaction.

Or at least if they should warn customers about the risks of traveling through CLT and offer alternative options.

They can if they want to, but the issue is very well publicized and most people know where Charlotte is.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

UPNYGuy

Mon May 16, 2016 9:06 pm

De-hub is a little extreme, but they may lose pax connecting through. Not many mind you.

Flighty

Mon May 16, 2016 9:14 pm

This is a media frenzy about a dispute among aficionados of legal theory.

It is hardly relevant to real life in any way.

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 4):
Also living in Europe, even here you can read in the news (of course somehow limited) about those North Carolina laws. I don't think NC has ever had so much attention in Europe as now. But unfortunately the average European passenger connecting in CLT might not know in which state it is.

Oh? And are Europeans willing to visit Italy, where gay marriage or civil unions of any kind are illegal?

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 8):
Because of this law?
You'd rather connect in PHL or MIA???

Absolutely.

Sadly, for this particular trip, those weren't options, so I chose to fly Delta.

[Edited 2016-05-16 14:20:49]

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Quoting Flighty (Reply 11):
This is a media frenzy about a dispute among aficionados of legal theory.

It is hardly relevant to real life in any way.

I'd be careful before making assumptions about what is relevant to "real life" for others. For some people, this issue is quite relevant. Don't dismiss it just because it's not relevant for you.

ripcordd

Mon May 16, 2016 9:28 pm

wtf this is crazy....There is enough family single bathrooms you can use in the airport, btw the law is nothing against trans gender people it is more for the sick pervs who decide today I feel like a woman and want to watch little girls in the woman's bathroom. I mean trans gender people have been around for how long and there really wasn't any issues before were there?..

Byrdluvs747

Mon May 16, 2016 9:31 pm

This is stupid thread.

I wouldn't even consider connecting over CLT -- which pretty much eliminated AA from my options.

Who cares. Are you one of those who will leave the US if Trump is elected?
The 747: The hands who designed it were guided by god.

FSDan

Mon May 16, 2016 9:33 pm

Otherwise I reckon there are grounds to sue AA or BA based on the unknown risks of transiting in Charlotte Airport (i.e. use of bathrooms) and (for instance) associated post-traumatic stress disorder due to the potentially humiliating and dangerous situation.

My goodness. Youd think CLT is in Syria or some other war zone based on that description! What are we defining as "danger"? Should AA/BA also be warning passengers of the danger that other passengers on their flight might not agree with all of their opinions?

Also, if any given traveler (domestic or international) wants to avoid North Carolina and doesn't realize that CLT is in the state, whose fault is that? I'd say it's the traveler's fault for being uninformed and/or not having done their own research on a matter of importance to them.

[Edited 2016-05-16 14:37:15]
This is my signature until I think of a better one.

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Quoting Mir (Reply 9):
They can if they want to, but the issue is very well publicized and most people know where Charlotte is.

Most people in Europe (like British tourists that the Foreign Office warned) have no idea that CLT is in NC.

Oh? And are Europeans willing to visit Italy, where gay marriage or civil unions of any kind are illegal?

I think civil unions are legal since last week in Italy. And I have no doubt that Italy has likely lost so much tourism for years because of those policies. Just compare it to Spain. The Gay Pride in Madrid is the city's busiest year event (and the busiest weekend for hotels). And gay tourism is a major component for airports like LPA or cities like Berlin and Tel Aviv, which undoubtedly will have an impact in SXF, TXL or TLV. Nothing like that in Italy.

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Quoting Byrdluvs747 (Reply 15):

This is stupid thread.

And yet you cared to reply.

Quoting Byrdluvs747 (Reply 15):
I wouldn't even consider connecting over CLT -- which pretty much eliminated AA from my options.

Who cares. Are you one of those who will leave the US if Trump is elected?

Well, the question was posed as to our thoughts on the matter. It's right there at the top of the thread, if you bothered to read it. And Trump has nothing to do with this, but nice try.

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Quoting FSDan (Reply 16):
My goodness. Youd think CLT is in Syria or some other war zone based on that description! What are we defining as "danger"? Should AA/BA also be warning passengers of the danger that other passengers on their flight might not agree with all of their opinions?

It is not me. It is the British Foreign Office warning British nationals about the risks of visiting North Carolina. Maybe a trans-gender person in CLT visits the "wrong" bathroom (according to the local customs) and she or he is beaten by a mob of locals or arrested under the state laws.

tlecam

Mon May 16, 2016 9:40 pm

A more pragmatic approach would be for AA to lobby the NC state government for the law to change than...get rid of one of their hubs!?!?!?!

I personally think that the law couldn't possibly be any more stupid, but this is not a political forum (thank God). There are many flights that fly through locations with human rights and sociological problems much greater than the states who are run by morons who passed this law (and laws liked it.) Amazingly, they reach their destinations.
BOS-LGA-JFK | A:319/20/21, 332/3, 346 || B:717, 735, 737, 738, 739, 752, 753, 762, 763, 764, 787, 772, 744 || MD80, MD90

LAXdude1023

Mon May 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 19):
It is not me. It is the British Foreign Office warning British nationals about the risks of visiting North Carolina. Maybe a trans-gender person in CLT visits the "wrong" bathroom (according to the local customs) and she or he is beaten by a mob of locals or arrested under the state laws.

I hate the law as much as you do, but the melodrama is uncalled for.

BigGSFO

Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 pm

AA won't dehub Charlotte as the feds move closer to striking down HB2 and Gov. McCrory is looking less likely to win re-election. Even so, AA can leverage their employee base and their political clout within North Carolina to affect change, but it is extremely unlikely they will close up their hub. AA has the critical mass to stand up for what is right without walking away.

UALWN

Mon May 16, 2016 9:43 pm

They are no longer illegal:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/12/wo...taly-gay-same-sex-unions.html?_r=0
AT7/111/146/Avro/CRJ/CR9/EMB/ERJ/E75/F50/100/L15/DC9/D10/M8X/717/727/737/747/757/767/777/787/AB6/310/32X/330/340/350/380

IrishAyes

Mon May 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 4):
I believe that AA should make that clear when buying a ticket. At least.

Then in that same vein, EK, QR and EY should make it clear that homosexuality is punishable by death the next time someone buys a ticket on their website with a connection in DXB, DOH or AUH.

In other words, traveling to a major city in North Carolina, or connecting in a major hub like Charlotte, is not akin to traveling to South Sudan or Egypt as an LGBT person. In fact, from what I've heard, Charlotte has a pretty robust Gay scene.

The notion that businesses will suffering in N.C. due to the law is valid, but the hypothesis that it will ultimately lead to the demise of AA's CLT hub is purely hyperbolic.

Flighty

Mon May 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Quoting flashmeister (Reply 13):
I'd be careful before making assumptions about what is relevant to "real life" for others. For some people, this issue is quite relevant. Don't dismiss it just because it's not relevant for you.

I am struggling to think. Okay, say you are wearing a dress. But you also have a full beard. Now, you are trying to use a women's restroom at CLT. I guess you could be arrested now. Fair point.

peanuts

Mon May 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Quoting flashmeister (Reply 12):
so I chose to fly Delta

And what exactly makes Delta this angelic company from your POV? Or Georgia?

BTW, how do you feel about certain people choosing to boycott Target? Just curious.

Anyways, I can't wait how this one plays out. We will end up with individual, gender neutral, enclosed bathrooms (family restroom style). The cost of which will be astronomical, but passed on to consumer and taxpayer. These restrooms will become the nastiest places one can find. Women's groups will start demanding their own public restrooms soon as they grow tired of finding toilet seats in the up position (or in the down position with urine drops all over). And the cycle and battle for meaningless power and recognition continues on.

Congratulations. Everybody wins. Not.
As long as a tiny minority in the "battle du jour" wins, right?

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Quoting tlecam (Reply 20):
There are many flights that fly through locations with human rights and sociological problems much greater than the states who are run by morons who passed this law (and laws liked it.) Amazingly, they reach their destinations.

Umm but I reckon if Delta was to sell you a ticket connecting in JED (maybe they do that or they will do it in the future) with SV they would warn you in one way or another about their "local customs". I can't see why it should be any different in CLT.

What is worse, most people already knows those issues about places like JED but they are unaware about CLT because to start with they don't even know some rules are substantially different than more progressive places (hubs) in the states like JFK.

sirdanilot

Mon May 16, 2016 9:48 pm

I also think that this is a bit overblown.

Let's wait for the first lawsuit of a LGBT passenger being denied in the bathrooms at Charlotte Airport before we speculate.

IADCA

Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Imagine a British trans-gender tourist buys a ticket in BA and ends up flying LHR-CLT-FLL. He or she might not be aware that CLT is part of North Carolina. Should they be warned about it when booking online?

This is the same BA that flies to such gay and trans-friendly places as Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar (including a major connecting hub for a partner), Russia, and Saudi Arabia without such warnings. Don't be silly.

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Quoting IrishAyes (Reply 24):
Then in that same vein, EK, QR and EY should make it clear that homosexuality is punishable by death the next time someone buys a ticket on their website with a connection in DXB, DOH or AUH.

In other words, traveling to a major city in North Carolina, or connecting in a major hub like Charlotte, is not akin to traveling to South Sudan or Egypt as an LGBT person. In fact, from what I've heard, Charlotte has a pretty robust Gay scene.

The notion that businesses will suffering in N.C. due to the law is valid, but the hypothesis that it will ultimately lead to the demise of AA's CLT hub is purely hyperbolic.

I just replied something similar before reading your comment (this is a popular thread it seems   ).

What makes this particularly different (at least for non-American citizens that are not used to the particular regulations in each state) is that CLT is a mostly connecting hub and most of those potential passengers do not know that CLT is in North Carolina.

And btw I was not saying that AA would close their hub (even if morally they should) because obviously it is not economically viable for those reasons. But warning customers is legitimate.

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Quoting peanuts (Reply 26):
And what exactly makes Delta this angelic company from your POV? Or Georgia?

Never said that DL was angelic -- in fact, I like AA and would have preferred to fly them on this trip. Just not willing to participate in the NC economy at all if I can avoid it, and on this trip I could. So I did.

And I'm connecting at JFK, not ATL.

SOBHI51

Mon May 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Last weekend, i was in Durham NC for my son graduation, the people there were one of the nicest and friendlier people i have ever dealt with. Shame that they will be the ones suffering from all the cancellations and boycott.
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

LAXdude1023

Mon May 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 30):
And btw I was not saying that AA would close their hub (even if morally they should) because obviously it is not economically viable for those reasons. But warning customers is legitimate.

No its not. Should the US ban SV, QR, EY, EK, and KU because they think being gay should be punishable by death? Maybe our carriers should be banned in the EU because we still have a human rights record that isn't as good as it should be.

Its the free market place sir. There are no morals. You decide what your morals are and go from there.

I disagree with NC's law but get off the high horse already.

RDUDDJI

Mon May 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Agreed.

It's not smart when people/companies try to connect non-business politics to business.

As a N. Cakalackian, I don't agree with the stupid law, it's A) unneeded, B) unenforceable and C) panders to the religious right. It's just a matter of time before the NC law gets overturned. Either our Federal law will invalidate it, the Supreme Court will overrule it, or the next Governor will just repeal it (McCrory has little chance at re-election after this debacle). I'm upset that our Gov/legislature wasted time on something that was never a problem to begin with. Not only that, but now they're wasting more money fighting lawsuits.

On to businesses:
I was supposed to see Pearl Jam 4/20 in Raleigh. They cancelled two days before the show citing HB2. That was a real dick move. They could have canceled a month before when the law was passed. They really didn't screw over anyone but their fans with that move. I suspect the vast majority of the fans don't like the law either. It's a real pain in the arse to get a refund and I'd taken the day off already. I imagine many other fans feel the same way. To be clear, I don't fault PJ for their politics, but I do fault them for putting politics over music and screwing the fans. If you want to do some good, use your microphone, or do like other bands and donate the proceeds to LGBT causes. You could even do it with a press release and get 15 minutes of fame.

Businesses should be very careful when they wade into mainline politics. You have a good chance of alienating the 40% of those on each side that are hardliners (i.e Target). Especially on issues as polarizing as this.

AA can do what they'd like, but for a recent trip that I planned, I wouldn't even consider connecting over CLT -- which pretty much eliminated AA from my options. I doubt that it's enough to make AA consider leaving their most profitable hub, but there's no question that this law has cost AA at least some business.

Seriously doubt it, with record load factors someone else just buys what you would have bought. But if it makes you feel better thinking you're screwing over an airline/hub for something they had no hand in, so be it. Thinking or suggesting AA should dehub CLT over this is silly.

[Edited 2016-05-16 15:04:13]
Sometimes we don't realize the good times when we're in them

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Quoting LAXdude1023 (Reply 33):
No its not. Should the US ban SV, QR, EY, EK, and KU because they think being gay should be punishable by death? Maybe our carriers should be banned in the EU because we still have a human rights record that isn't as good as it should be.

Its the free market place sir. There are no morals. You decide what your morals are and go from there.

I haven't asked for any boycott. I just said that they should warn people about the risks of connecting through CLT since they have regulations which are out of touch with the standards in most of the Western civilization.

Very different story.

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 35):
Seriously doubt it, with record load factors someone else just buys what you would have bought. But if it makes you feel better thinking you're screwing over an airline/hub for something they had no hand in, so be it. Thinking or suggesting AA should dehub CLT over this is silly.

I don't think that AA should or will dehub CLT -- I just was pointing out my experience with choosing to throw my business elsewhere. I don't want to screw anyone over, and I'm totally good with others buying my seat through CLT. I'm just glad that there's an alternative for those who don't want to patronize places with such unfortunate policies.

rmoore7734

Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Even the British Foreign Office warns about the dangers of travelling to North Carolina

Muslims (islam) have not fully taken control of the UK YET or it would be like Afghanistan, Brunei, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, that carries the death penalty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

SCQ83
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Quoting rmoore7734 (Reply 37):
Muslims (islam) have not fully taken control of the UK YET or it would be like Afghanistan, Brunei, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, that carries the death penalty.

I don't understand your comment linking the United Kingdom with Islam, politics and LGBT rights. Could you please elaborate?

BigGSFO

Mon May 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Everyone, this post can spiral into a heated and ugly political discourse really quickly. Let's keep it relevant to AA's Charlotte operation please.

catiii

Mon May 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 35):
I haven't asked for any boycott. I just said that they should warn people about the risks of connecting through CLT since they have regulations which are out of touch with the standards in most of the Western civilization.

Should they warn marijuana users of the risks of connecting through CLT since the laws there prohibit it? Why is it AA's job to educate every customer about the laws of every state?

In any event travel warnings are for the lowest common denominator for any natin's government to say they told their citizens the risks. The U.S. Government has travel warnings up for Europe. They have them up for Mexico (maybe DL should get out of the Aeromexico investment). They have them up for the UK. Doesn't mean I wouldn't travel.

Quoting peanuts (Reply 26):
And what exactly makes Delta this angelic company from your POV?

Google is your friend, but let's see:

Here: http://www.projectq.us/atlanta/delta...n_georgias_anti_gay_bill?gid=17650

Here: http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/02...t-georgia-religious-freedom-bills/

Here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-...f-boycott-for-lgbt-discrimination/

And here: http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/17/politi...gia-religious-freedom-bill-passed/

Pretty clear record, no? Unless you support those bills.

RDUDDJI

Mon May 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Quoting flashmeister (Reply 36):
I don't think that AA should or will dehub CLT

Then perhaps you should not have put exactly that in the thread title.
Sometimes we don't realize the good times when we're in them

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Quoting catiii (Reply 40):
Google is your friend, but let's see:

Here: http://www.projectq.us/atlanta/delta...n_georgias_anti_gay_bill?gid=17650

Here: http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/02...t-georgia-religious-freedom-bills/

Here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-...f-boycott-for-lgbt-discrimination/

And here: http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/17/politi...gia-religious-freedom-bill-passed/

Pretty clear record, no? Unless you support those bills.

And reading is fundamental. First, if you'd actually read the thread, I said that I connected in JFK, not ATL. Second, for what it's worth, Georgia's governor vetoed the "religious freedom" bill.

flashmeister

Mon May 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Quoting RDUDDJI (Reply 41):
Then perhaps you should not have put exactly that in the thread title.

Um, yeah, well, I didn't start this thread.

slvrblt

Mon May 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Cyndi Lauper has the right idea...........schedule a concert, make a gabillion dollars. Then, use those same dollars made in the state with the medieval legislators and donate those dollars (or a hefty donation) to the cause to repeal the hateful, ugly legislation.
..everything works out in the end.

FSDan

Mon May 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 19):
Maybe a trans-gender person in CLT visits the "wrong" bathroom (according to the local customs) and she or he is beaten by a mob of locals or arrested under the state laws.

You really think a transgender person would get beaten by a mob in an airport? Wow. I think it is important to realize that people may have different opinions than you do on a number of subjects (including this one), and that doesn't necessarily mean that those people are ignorant or hateful or that they will resort to violence. That's an incredibly arrogant position to take, not to mention divisive and unhelpful to any debate...

Quoting SCQ83 (Reply 30):
CLT is a mostly connecting hub and most of those potential passengers do not know that CLT is in North Carolina.

It's not up to airlines to give their customers a geography education. It's also not hard to figure out what state CLT is in if you really care about that.
This is my signature until I think of a better one.

Osubuckeyes

Mon May 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Do airlines give passengers notifications on any other types of laws in other states or countries not relating to customs/immigration/security? If no end of discussion close the thread... If yes what airlines and what laws to they notify passengers of?

airzona11

Mon May 16, 2016 10:45 pm

How many transgender tourists are there anyways?

jfk777

Mon May 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Of the 3 hubs USair brings to AA CLT is the most important. Philadelphia is too far north to be a good east coast hub but a good International hub especially to Europe. Charlotte with DFW and Miami are the most important hubs of the new AA. De-hubbing CLT achieves what ? A political statement ? CLT is a great hub and better then Atlanta leave it alone.

BN727227Ultra

Mon May 16, 2016 11:09 pm

What are you thoughts?

That was a beautiful job of trolling.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos