Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Accidentally
Topic Author

Continental Contact Info

Thu Mar 08, 2001 3:49 pm

I'm asking this for a friend:

This friggin airline managed to ruin a vacation for him & we were wondering if anyone might have some contact info so he can send them a letter. I'd prefer something a bit more effective than the usual customer service info as I can get that myself.

Any help or advice appreciated

Alpha 1

RE: Continental Contact Info

Thu Mar 08, 2001 10:17 pm

First of all, info on how the "friggin" airline ruined the vacation would be helpful!

akelley728

Fri Mar 09, 2001 12:07 am

I agree... what happened exactly?

Accidentally
Topic Author

Fri Mar 09, 2001 1:41 am

I have no idea, those are his exact words...I pasted it from an email.

Adam84

Fri Mar 09, 2001 2:25 am

Call 1-800-WeCare2. It would help to know what happened, cause he may be complaining about something that was his fault (maybe he showed up 10 mins before the flight left, had his seat sold, and is now complaining that they are at fault). About a year ago I was in LAX checking in for a NW flight, well this lady came to the counter (without waiting in line) and said "my flight is leaving in 5 minutes, you need to check me in" and the ticket agent pretty much said too bad in so many words so the lady asked to see a supervisor. The supervisor came out and started apologizing, the lady was talking about how NW should pay for her hotel reservation in detroit and how she was starting a new job and she should be paid for the work she missed. Anyhow the supervisor actually apologized to this lady, and actually put her in first class on the next flight to DTW. I witnessed this whole thing and was so close to stepping in and telling the supervisor what really happened. I was just in shock afterwards.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos