Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Skywest Airlines

Wed Jul 18, 2001 12:49 pm

Have any of you ever flown Skywest Airlines? I am interested in them. Delta or United, it does not matter, I am interested in both.

ILUV767

RE: Skywest Airlines

Wed Jul 18, 2001 1:43 pm

I have flown on SkyWest Airlines over 70 times in the past 16 months. On SkyWest, they have a snack basket which has 4 or 5 different choices. Reciently, they had Cashews (which changes to Almonds monthly), Biscoff cookies, Energy Bars, and a Snack Mix. The flight attendants usually dont mind if you take extra snacks. Once a flight attendant that I flew with a lot, gave me a hudge bag full of snacks.  Smile

The Brasilia's are awsome. I've never flown on one of their CRJs. I will in a short while. Most of the Brasilia's have the aft galley. I think that this makes the plane feel more spacious. For the most part, the brasilia is a fun plane to fly on, and it is always clean. The flight attendants are usually a lot nicer than their mainline partners at United.

I L U V 7 6 7

Wed Jul 18, 2001 5:07 pm

Don't forget their Delta partners!!!

HAven't flown Skywest, YET, but they are a MAJOR carrier at my home airport, and will be flying them into SLC for my upcoming move to Maui.

Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic

charlieduke

Fri Jul 20, 2001 9:20 am

They are an excellent regional. Mike Boyd, who is a frequent critic of airlines is quite complementary of Skywest. The equipment is clean, the F/A's are polite and proficient, and just a well-run organization top to bottom. They are growing rapidly, on both sides. Don't be surprised to see them brake into the national category in a couple of years.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos