Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

lesfalls
Topic Author

What if a jewish person flew JFK-MXP on EK?

Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:22 pm

I remeber that KU was forced to stop operating JFK-LHR because it didn't allow jewish passangers to board the flight. What would happen if this happened on EKs JFK-MXP flight? Would EK be forced to stop the flight?
Lufthansa: Einfach ein bisschen besser.

HALtheAI

Re: What if a jewish person flew JFK-MXP on EK?

Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:28 pm

EK doesn't care.

You can fly through DXB on an Israeli passport. You just wouldn't be allowed to actually enter Dubai, but transiting (ie. never leaving the airport) is fine.

Revelation

Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:38 pm

HALtheAI wrote:
EK doesn't care.

You can fly through DXB on an Israeli passport. You just wouldn't be allowed to actually enter Dubai, but transiting (ie. never leaving the airport) is fine.

Thanks for using the correct terminology. My understanding is that there are more complications due to Israeli nationality (politics) rather than Jewish faith (religion).
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

NickLAX

Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:41 pm

They could care less - even entering Dubai if you are Jewish - WHO cares. Now if you are Jewish and hold an Israeli passport then it's an issue to enter Dubai vs transit. Emirates BTW even does Kosher meals on flights now.

Israeli passport holders can get a ministry of home affairs clearance permit to enter UAE (not needed for transit) - though this is difficult to get and that document is essentially used to let you enter Dubai vs an Israeli passport.
Last edited by NickLAX on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CanadaFair

Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:41 pm

KU were not forced to stop flying the route, they were told to carry Israeli passport holders, they decided not to pick up passengers for the route instead and from October will drop the LHR stop altogether.

mariner

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:20 am

lesfalls wrote:
I remeber that KU was forced to stop operating JFK-LHR because it didn't allow jewish passangers to board the flight. What would happen if this happened on EKs JFK-MXP flight? Would EK be forced to stop the flight?

There was a political fuss in Australia when Qantas switched from Singapore to Dubai for it's UK flights - some people claimed that Australian Jews wouldn't be able to fly Qantas transmitting through DXB and there was a big press campaign saying that they could.

Some Jewish Kiwis and Aussies fly regularly between the two countries on Emirates. There was a lot of fuss in the early days, because a Kiwi Jew ordered a kosher meal when he booked his flight. They accepted it, but when he was on the plane he was told there was no kosher meal so he complained to the press. It made for fun reading.

However, since then, or at least since they started flying to New York, Emirates does offer kosher meals, at least on some flights, as in this list of diets available:

http://www.emirates.com/nz/english/plan ... .aspx#/KML

mariner
aeternum nauta

MAH4546

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:48 am

CanadaFair wrote:
KU were not forced to stop flying the route, they were told to carry Israeli passport holders, they decided not to pick up passengers for the route instead and from October will drop the LHR stop altogether.

The U.S. government pulled KU's traffic rights because they would not fly Israelis. That's is pretty much forced to stop flying the route.
a.

sandbender

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:58 am

There is generally nothing on your passport that indicates that you're "jewish", jewish is a religion not a nationality. If you're Israeli national and flying into a Muslim country, that can be a problem. It can even be a problem if you have an Israeli stamp in your passport. Israeli used to put their stamp on a stapled piece of paper if you asked (so their would be no record you were Israel), I'm not sure if they do that any more. By the same token if you have a passport or stamp from a Muslim country (or even look Muslim) you're now entitled to a free cavity search when you enter the US.

pa747sp

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:04 am

How would an airline ever know the religion of a passenger, as opposed to what passport they hold? The idea that an airline will ban certain religions, or stop operating a route because members of a specific religion choose to fly on that route, is laughable.

My friend is Jewish. He travels on an Australian and a New Zealand passport. As such he can enter countries that do not allow Israeli passport holders from entering. Why would an airline care what a persons religion is. Nationality is all that matters.
Nothing seems as good since the VC10.

CanadaFair

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:05 am

MAH4546 wrote:
CanadaFair wrote:

The U.S. government pulled KU's traffic rights because they would not fly Israelis. That's is pretty much forced to stop flying the route.

Not literally, could have easily moved to Shannon immediately where the rest of their JFK flights are routed through.

NichCage

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:06 am

This is an interesting question for sure. If an Israeli wanted to fly Emirates, there is no option of putting Tel Aviv as an destination while booking. So you would need to fly somewhere else (like to Europe) and book your journey from there.

CanadaFair

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:09 am

pa747sp wrote:
How would an airline ever know the religion of a passenger, as opposed to what passport they hold? The idea that an airline will ban certain religions, or stop operating a route because members of a specific religion choose to fly on that route, is laughable.

My friend is Jewish. He travels on an Australian and a New Zealand passport. As such he can enter countries that do not allow Israeli passport holders from entering. Why would an airline care what a persons religion is. Nationality is all that matters.

Airlines dont care about religion, its made an issue by some people on discussion boards, but certain passports are not welcome on political grounds at times, an Israeli can travel on any Muslim airline on any route if he holds another nationality passport even if it states born in Israel.

CanadaFair

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:11 am

NichCage wrote:
This is an interesting question for sure. If an Israeli wanted to fly Emirates, there is no option of putting Tel Aviv as an destination while booking. So you would need to fly somewhere else (like to Europe) and book your journey from there.

From Amman.

klakzky123

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:17 am

CanadaFair wrote:

From Amman.

Or Istanbul and technically Cairo but Cairo has that weird situation where Egyptair unofficially flies via a subsidiary dedicated to flying the Cairo-Tel Aviv route so usually to get to Cairo you end up transiting through Jordan.

deltal1011man

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:20 am

MAH4546 wrote:
CanadaFair wrote:

but didn't the government give them a chance to except Israelis?

CanadaFair

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:21 am

sandbender wrote:
There is generally nothing on your passport that indicates that you're "jewish", jewish is a religion not a nationality. If you're Israeli national and flying into a Muslim country, that can be a problem. It can even be a problem if you have an Israeli stamp in your passport. Israeli used to put their stamp on a stapled piece of paper if you asked (so their would be no record you were Israel), I'm not sure if they do that any more. By the same token if you have a passport or stamp from a Muslim country (or even look Muslim) you're now entitled to a free cavity search when you enter the US.

I have heard of people from countries that dont recognise Israel having visited there using the visa stamped on a paper instead of passport.

As for your last comment, says who? a rmale relative just returned from US as a first time visitor from not a US loving country, no issue, no harassment going or coming or getting visa which he got four years ago and just took the trip since visa was going to become invalid in a few months and might have afftected future travel there, even TSA seemed normal to him didnt find them offensive as many claim they are.

Ryanair01

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:38 am

I think the title needs to change, because it is just a fact that Jewish people are allowed into the UAE and Dubai and Emirates offer Kosher meals http://yeahthatskosher.com/2014/12/trav ... nes-dubai/

It seems a shame that an Arab company like Emirates which is acting in a hospitable way towards Jewish people, arguable a rarity that really should be encouraged much more widely, has to put up with threads like this. Emirates Airline showing role model behaviour as Arab's acting hospitably towards Jews is a good thing there should be more of.

Their government's attitude to entering Dubai on an Israeli passport is a very different matter, but at least Emirates as an airline acts hospitably, against which backdrop this thread is borderline racist.

jbflyguy84

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:42 am

Its really a non-event for any of the ME3... At my employer (one of the ME3), we actively schedule our flights to/from AMM in order to connect with the traffic carried by RJ ex TLV - we have standing instructions to protect this flight from changes to its scheudle in order to meet the high demand from PoS TLV for routes over AMM then to our hub then beyond on our network.

NichCage

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:04 am

Ryanair01 wrote:
I think the title needs to change, because it is just a fact that Jewish people are allowed into the UAE and Dubai and Emirates offer Kosher meals http://yeahthatskosher.com/2014/12/trav ... nes-dubai/

It seems a shame that an Arab company like Emirates which is acting in a hospitable way towards Jewish people, arguable a rarity that really should be encouraged much more widely, has to put up with threads like this. Emirates Airline showing role model behaviour as Arab's acting hospitably towards Jews is a good thing there should be more of.

Their government's attitude to entering Dubai on an Israeli passport is a very different matter, but at least Emirates as an airline acts hospitably, against which backdrop this thread is borderline racist.

So what you mean is that people who are Jewish but given up there Israeli citizenship for another citizenship of a new country (and with a new passport) can enter the UAE? Unless you get permission, people who are Israeli cannot enter the UAE, but Israeli's can transfer through DXB though.

jasoncrh

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:32 am

I'm jewish and lived/ worked in the UAE for several years. I knew lots of other Jews working there. They don't care.

Monty1988

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:46 am

My father's best friend is a Jew and he flew in & out of Kuwait using KU many times even at KWI visa immigration counter in the application his religion is mentioned very clearly even in arabic no issues, Just don't use an Israeli passport.

Monty1988

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:52 am

MAH4546 wrote:
CanadaFair wrote:

The U.S. government pulled KU's traffic rights because they would not fly Israelis. That's is pretty much forced to stop flying the
route.

No they didn't... They airline just dropped the route along with all its 5th freedom routes even ones between muslim countries, KU chairwoman announced the airline was dropping all 5th freedom routes back in 2015 but it was delayed until 2016 and the airline will fly direct to reduce losses.

MAH4546

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:27 am

Monty1988 wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:
CanadaFair wrote:

The U.S. government pulled KU's traffic rights because they would not fly Israelis. That's is pretty much forced to stop flying the
route.

No they didn't... They airline just dropped the route along with all its 5th freedom routes even ones between muslim countries, KU chairwoman announced the airline was dropping all 5th freedom routes back in 2015 but it was delayed until 2016 and the airline will fly direct to reduce losses.

Again, no.

DOT said carry Israelis on the route or the traffic rights are revoked. KU refused, so traffic rights revoked. That's that. Antisemitism isn't tolerated in most of the U.S., unlike in the Middle East and parts of Europe where it's culturally acceptable.
a.

zrs70

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:08 am

Just flew MXP-JFK last summer..

I'm Jewish. I'm a rabbi. And I'm gay.

I wasn't thrown off the plane!
20 year airliners.net vet! 2000-2020

Monty1988

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:09 am

MAH4546 wrote:
Monty1988 wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:

route.

Again, no.

DOT said carry Israelis on the route or the traffic rights are revoked. KU refused, so traffic rights revoked. That's that. Antisemitism isn't tolerated in most of the U.S., unlike in the Middle East and parts of Europe where it's culturally acceptable.

Acceptable or not, The airline it self chose to drop the route.

LAX772LR

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:19 am

mariner wrote:
There was a political fuss in Australia when Qantas switched from Singapore to Dubai for it's UK flights - some people claimed that Australian Jews wouldn't be able to fly Qantas transmitting through DXB and there was a big press campaign saying that they could.

Some Jewish Kiwis and Aussies fly regularly between the two countries on Emirates. There was a lot of fuss in the early days, because a Kiwi Jew ordered a kosher meal when he booked his flight. They accepted it, but when he was on the plane he was told there was no kosher meal so he complained to the press. It made for fun reading.

The sense of entitlement in that description is somewhat astonishing.

Pretty sure BA/SQ/CX/etc would love to have that Jewish business if that demographic felt slighted by QF's routing choice.
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

yoni

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:04 am

MAH4546 wrote:
Again, no.

This is not what is indicated in the letter sent by DOT to KU. DOT requested KU to provide a response within 15 days on outlining how it would comply with anti-discrimination laws. KU informed DOT that it will drop the route. End of the story. Here is a copy of the letter : https://www.transportation.gov/sites/dot.gov/files/docs/Kuwait-Airways-Letter-Sept-30-2015.pdf

KU does not discriminate on the basis of religion as a jewish person can travel with any passports except an Israeli one. Even though I don't agree with KU's policy (they are losing some customers), I would not call that antisemitism. It's a political issue.

Channex757

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:04 am

Go look on YouTube.

Casey Neistat (famous YouTuber and filmmaker) just flew JFK-DXB-SYD with a layover/break in Dubai. he's Jewish. No issues at all and he even got some filming done in Dubai.

So what's the problem? I could *possibly* see a problem with orthodox Jews and their dress code but for the average passenger Emirates is as welcoming for Jews as anyone else.

Loew

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:28 am

MAH4546 wrote:
Monty1988 wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:

route.

Again, no.

Culturally acceptable? I actually find this comment offensive. I am european, and I have never in my life heard any politician promote antisemitism or tolerate antisemitism, I have never read or heard such comments in the media and I have never heard of any such attitude in our culture. Sure there are racist groups in every european state (as in every state) but vast majority of population does not share their opinion. In European Union, every member state has laws against racism and discrimination. Culturally acceptable? I think not.

mariner

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:30 am

LAX772LR wrote:
The sense of entitlement in that description is somewhat astonishing.

Pretty sure BA/SQ/CX/etc would love to have that Jewish business if that demographic felt slighted by QF's routing choice.

I don't see a sense of entitlement, I see a sense of concern. In any event a percentage of "that demographic" did prefer to fly with Qantas via Singapore, switching to a partner airline at SIN, such as BA.

Others were happy to fly through DXB, after reassurances from Qantas:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busines ... 6509510991

"Qantas executive relations officer Angela Lofaro last month sent a letter addressed to "community groups and concerned customers" confirming that Israeli passport holders could transit in Dubai without requiring a visa and that travellers with an Israel stamp in their passports would be able to enter Dubai.

Israeli passport holders could purchase tickets on Emirates flights and there were hotels in the airport which could be used by Israeli citizens who are unexpectedly delayed in Dubai."

mariner
aeternum nauta

StTim

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:51 am

MAH4546 wrote:
Monty1988 wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:

route.

Again, no.

Showing intolerance, bias, hatred etc on the basis of someone being Jewish is antisemitic. Showing similar against the state of Israel is antizionist. They are, as shown above, two very clearly different things. I, personally, have no love of Israel and it is a state that I would never visit. I was the same for South Africa during apartheid. I have no issue with anyone being Jewish or indeed other faiths despite having no faith myself.

b747400erf

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:15 am

StTim wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:
Monty1988 wrote:

Again, no.

Showing intolerance, bias, hatred etc on the basis of someone being Jewish is antisemitic. Showing similar against the state of Israel is antizionist. They are, as shown above, two very clearly different things. I, personally, have no love of Israel and it is a state that I would never visit. I was the same for South Africa during apartheid. I have no issue with anyone being Jewish or indeed other faiths despite having no faith myself.

They are not different. Disliking Jews and disliking Israel is the same anti-Semitism. No other country is held to such high standards, and to use a loaded word like Apartheid is proof of this bias. Israel does not deny rights to their citizens. Israel controls land outside of their country because the countries they controlled the land from after winning defensive wars refused to negotiate to take that land back. Also Palestinians in the Palestinian territories have more rights than Palestinians in Egypt, Lebanon, and other countries. Yet no claims of Apartheid there, only against Israel. This is why some people are not fooled by this attempt to say "I like Jews, but those evil greedy Zionists..."

b747400erf

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 am

CanadaFair wrote:
pa747sp wrote:

Airlines dont care about religion, its made an issue by some people on discussion boards, but certain passports are not welcome on political grounds at times, an Israeli can travel on any Muslim airline on any route if he holds another nationality passport even if it states born in Israel.

State airlines or the national airline of countries that do not recognise Israel or who hate Jews do have a problem serving Jews but it is difficult to identify who is Jewish, so all they can do is refuse people with Israeli passports or stamps of Israel in their passport. Many in these countries also refuse to do do business with Jews. There are many stories of Jewish people without Israeli stamps or passports being denied entry for no specified reason to Muslim countries.

This topic has been discussed at length every month, and with the same people denying reality and using the same dishonest attempts at pretending they are not saying bigotry.

StTim

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:25 am

antisemitism and antizionist are different and to make it the same is corrupting the landscape. It is perfectly possible to have a dislike of the state of Israel and to not be antisemitic. I did not say I equated Israel to South Africa under apartheid - only that they were both countries I would not visit.

I also never said evil greedy zionists.

I absolutely agree the State of Israel has a right to exist. I also say that Israel is building on Palestinian land illegally occupied. You are trying to make these issues into a binary choice. Dislike Israel then you must be Antisemitic. Well that is both wrong and too simplistic.

zkojq

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:25 am

mariner wrote:
lesfalls wrote:

A friends parents used EK when flying to Israel from Australia. MEL-DXB-LCA with EK and then LCA-TLV with UP a couple of days afterwards.
First to fly the 787-9

TheFlyingDisk

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:50 am

A Jewish person can fly just about anywhere on EK, QR, EY & just about any other airlines from Muslim countries, just as long as they don't fly on an Israeli passport.

Because those countries does not recognize Israel the passport aren't valid & people with invalid passports won't be allowed to fly. Simple as that.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

b747400erf

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:04 am

StTim wrote:
antisemitism and antizionist are different and to make it the same is corrupting the landscape. It is perfectly possible to have a dislike of the state of Israel and to not be antisemitic. I did not say I equated Israel to South Africa under apartheid - only that they were both countries I would not visit.

I also never said evil greedy zionists.

I absolutely agree the State of Israel has a right to exist. I also say that Israel is building on Palestinian land illegally occupied. You are trying to make these issues into a binary choice. Dislike Israel then you must be Antisemitic. Well that is both wrong and too simplistic.

You use a loaded word like Apartheid and then walk this back claiming you were not comparing them? You dislike a country that has done nothing different from western countries and has been the victim of 4 wars that their neighbours tried to destroy them?

Israel offered the land they won back and were refused, so now the land is theirs. That is how every country works and has worked. Unless you want to start handing most of your land back to the natives your country "stole" it from. But double standards. You can do what ever you want, but Jews are held to a standard no one else is. And speaking of double standards...

And speaking of Apartheid, there is ACTUAL apartheid going on in Myanmar today, against millions of Muslims who have no rights in the country they have lived in for generations. But there is nothing in the media, no UN resolutions, no travel bans, no outrage from the people that cry about Jews committing Apartheid.

This is proof that hate of Israel is only about hating Jews.

StTim

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:22 am

Oh please. There are many countries I would not go to but because I dislike many of the things Israel does, does not make me antisemitic. I reject the alignment. I reject antisemitism entirely. Just as I find appalling the anti muslin sentiment from Trump. FYI another place on my no visit list is Saudi Arabia. That does not make me anti Muslim.

SomebodyInTLS

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:22 am

MAH4546 wrote:
carry Israelis on the route or the traffic rights are revoked. [...] Antisemitism isn't tolerated in most of the U.S.

So what's the problem then?

Israel ≠ all of Judaism

Something a lot of people seem to get wrong.

Edit: should have read to end of thread before posting, but nevertheless - the anti-anti-semitic brigade really annoy me with *THEIR* bigoted and simplistic view of the subject!
"As with most things related to aircraft design, it's all about the trade-offs and much more nuanced than A.net likes to make out."

Momo1435

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:58 am

As Israel's population is 16% Muslim, what's the policy regarding those Israeli citizens by the countries that don't allow entry of Israeli passport holders?

planemad

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Back at b747400erf:

You need to stop putting Zionism and Judaism together in way you do. Israel and Judaism are very distinct and separate things. Being against Israel is not anti-Semitic.

And to show the point, I am Jewish but have real issues with the way Israel handles itself. Maybe you should look up some pro Palestinian Jewish organisations, such as: https://jewishvoiceforpeace.org

Some reading seems appropriate before making further racist comments.

As for the main topic. Governments can discriminate based on nationality, not religion. Having an Israeli passport would be an issue when trying to enter certain countries, Italy not being one of them!

Revelation

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Momo1435 wrote:
As Israel's population is 16% Muslim, what's the policy regarding those Israeli citizens by the countries that don't allow entry of Israeli passport holders?

#36 has your answer: "Because those countries does not recognize Israel the passport aren't valid & people with invalid passports won't be allowed to fly. Simple as that.".

Think of it as collateral damage.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

jbflyguy84

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:13 pm

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
A Jewish person can fly just about anywhere on EK, QR, EY & just about any other airlines from Muslim countries, just as long as they don't fly on an Israeli passport.

Because those countries does not recognize Israel the passport aren't valid & people with invalid passports won't be allowed to fly. Simple as that.

Thats actually not true - an Israeli passport holder can indeed travel on EK, EY and QR, they just can't enter the UAE or the State of Qatar - transit is no problem at all. As I mentioned before, my airline actively markets to traffic ex TLV travelling via AMM then over our hub and beyond. Its a money maker as well!

CanadaFair

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Out of curiosity, whats the purpose of theArab League boycott of Israel, if their carriers notably the scavanger ME3 are facilitating its citizens on its passport.

YYZSpotter1991

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Israel hasn't stamped passports since 2013; they issue paper admittance slips as well as an exit control slip once past security en route to a departure.

Additionally, antizionism=antisemitism.
Toronto-based flyer since 1997

YYZSpotter1991

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:48 pm

CanadaFair wrote:
Out of curiosity, whats the purpose of theArab League boycott of Israel, if their carriers notably the scavanger ME3 are facilitating its citizens on its passport.

Simply the hatred of Jews and refusal to recognize the Jewish State.
Toronto-based flyer since 1997

HGL

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:11 am

CanadaFair wrote:
the scavanger ME3 are facilitating its citizens

A scavenger is:
a) an animal that feeds on dead material, refuse or carrion;
b) a chemically active substance acting to make innocuous or remove an undesirable substance; or
c) a person who collects junk or refuse.

So a scavenger is useful but I wonder why do you refer to the passengers/ citizens in such negative terms?
Qui omnes despicit, omnibus displicit.

coolian2

Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:23 am

My Maori (and very brown compared to me) girlfriend wants to visit New York. She's obsessed about the city.

I'm currently very scared of doing it. I still can't guess the best entry point. If we have to go the "wrong" way from Auckland and go straight to JFK from DXB, so be it.

I just don't want the nicest human being on earth being treated worse than me (I'm a dick) on skin colour alone.

Nothing to do with the thread, just wanted it off my chest.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900

SomebodyInTLS

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 pm

YYZSpotter1991 wrote:

Utter bollocks. Go read a dictionary and learn the HUGE difference politics and religion.
"As with most things related to aircraft design, it's all about the trade-offs and much more nuanced than A.net likes to make out."

StTim

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:33 pm

SomebodyInTLS wrote:
YYZSpotter1991 wrote:

Utter bollocks. Go read a dictionary and learn the HUGE difference politics and religion.

I agree - It is actually a way that is used to stop people raising legitimate concerns about Israel by tarring them as anti-semites.

Pretty sure this topic is now way off course. Perhaps it should be closed.