Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Zeiver
Topic Author

WHAT ARE THE WORST THINGS ABOUT FLYING?

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:16 am

Hi everyone,
I am looking for feedback about what you think are the worst parts about flying, planes and airports.
Thank you for answering.

n272wa

Re: WHAT ARE THE WORST THINGS ABOUT FLYING?

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:41 am

Personally...

1: Rude, arrogant security staff/TSA staff who have no manners.
2: Being seated to a passenger with body odour.
3: Indefinite delays & flight cancellations

But these are all risks we take when flying that will inevitably happen at some point!

SFOA380

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:44 am

Flight attendants who clearly hate their jobs and idiot passengers who caused the hatred...

rotating14

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:47 am

Passengers who have zero regard for other passengers or the staff of the airlines. I agree that sometimes staff can be snide and uptight.

Natflyer

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:48 am

Would'nt this be a discussion for a site like Flyertalk?

VS4ever

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:55 am

Natflyer wrote:
Would'nt this be a discussion for a site like Flyertalk?

Not necessarily, it probably should be moved to the Travel, Polls and Preferences Board.

After last night's flight back from ORD, it would be people who believe that the rules do not apply to them. Switch off your damn laptop when told to, move your seat back upright for take off and landing. Change your phone to airplane mode and for god sake don't take a call as you are lined up for departure on the runway.... I am probably Mr. Goody Two Shoes when it comes to this stuff, but the rules are there for a reason...
That feeling when you sit at the end of a runway, brakes are released and the raw power takes over. Now that is a thing of beauty and it never gets old.

Gemuser

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:58 am

Tight, 10 abreast, noisy B777s on 14 hour sectors!

Gemuser

spartanmjf

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:02 am

1 - TSA
2 - Seat pitch <31"
3 - TSA
4 - Change/Cancellation Fees
5 - TSA
6 - Baggage Fees
"Nuts to the man in 21D!"

777Jet

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:11 am

Long queues at check-in, origin passport control, security screening, secondary / gate area screening, the boarding gate, international transit security screening, international transit passport control, secondary / gate area screening, the boarding gate, repeat, repeat, repeat, destination passport control, checked baggage re-claim, quarantine... Oh yeah, long queues to access a toilet in an airport in a developed country...
Last edited by 777Jet on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388

LAX772LR

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:13 am

When you pay for things like TSA pre-check, priority screening, priority boarding, etc.... only to find that the lines/queues aren't open.
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

CairnterriAIR

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:15 am

*Years ago the flight was a DC-10, now it's aboard a jet that's more narrow than a school bus.
*Sloppy passengers with no manners.
*Rude and incompetent traffic staff at the JFK arrivals. Great first impression of the country.
*Lines
*Some planes are stuffy and hot.

MrHMSH

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:19 am

Queues
High prices of food and drink
Turbulence
'Big Boned' neighbours.

TW870

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:29 am

Two points.

First, an aside. I strikes me as ironic how often people complain about flying on a website where there are hundreds of people talking about their love of aviation. It seems like if flying sucks so bad people should, like, get involved in online communities about sports or gardening or weaving or whatever.

Second, I think that the experience of flying is so skewed based on economics. If you fly a lot and have status, flying is great. With PreCheck, airline lounges, premier seating on the plane, flying is stress free. Flying is by far the least stressful, most fun part of my work week, and really what keeps me going. But if I was stuck in St. Pete waiting for an Allegiant MD-80 that went tech in Peoria and with no interline privileges, things are not good.

Okay if I have to find a complaint: ground transport to airports in the U.S. The DL Skyclub at LGA C concourse is great. Getting there is a debacle.

MSPSXMFLIER

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 am

In order, starting with the worst:
1. Fellow passengers who are dressed poorly/inappropriately and need to bathe.
2. Fellow passengers who hold up other boarding passengers because they are rearranging everyone's luggage, trying to shove their oversized carry-on luggage into the overhead bins.
3. Passengers who are going through the TSA screening and who clearly 'don't have their act together', causing delays for everyone else in line(s) behind them.
4. Airline staff who clearly demonstrate an 'I don't really care' attitude with customers and would rather be doing something else.

I've experienced #3 on nearly every trip I've taken with #2 being close behind. Some others mentioned TSA employees and I will honestly say that I've never encountered any difficult employees while going through security. The TSA people that I've dealt with at MSP Terminal 2 are really some of the best trained and professional employees of that agency. If a traveler is ready and prepared at the time they go through security screening, I think the TSA people appreciate that and they get you through the line quickly and efficiently.

NYPECO

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:52 am

TSA isn't that bad; I've never had a problem with it. I think the worse part about flying is jet lag.

PanzerPowner

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:02 am

1. When you get diarrhea from the coldness on the flight added to bad blankets and food.
2. When TSA thinks your family is suspicious because they have 1 from US and 2 from Canada and 1 from the Philippines
3. When your flight gets delayed for 3 hours because a tug is broken as it pulls into the gate and they cant just push it even if it is an empty A320 and people have pushed B737s.
4. When that airport where the tug is broke has only 7 gates and they should have tugs to spare.
Well uh, I obviously decided to refine this but i dont know how.

PEK777

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:10 am

When you get diarrhea stuck in the middle seat of a 2-5-2 777, with the seat belt sign on, all lavs occupied sign is on, food cart ahead in the aisles, bev cart aft, full tray tables two deep on either side of you

FlyingJhawk

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:17 am

Ultimately, the worst thing about flying is if you don't . . er....ummm.....don't survive the flight. :(

F9Animal

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:28 am

Biggest pet peeve.... People putting their bare feet on the bulkheads, and on the seat in front of them. It's absolutely disgusting.
I Am A Different Animal!!

ptharris

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:29 am

Umm... worst?

Crashing. That's probably tops in my book.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

pwm2txlhopper

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:39 am

I fly economy, and I'm sad to say, there's not very much enjoyable about flying these days if you fly in coach.

The TSA routine is a pain. Service is minimal, and the front line employees that passengers deal with could care less. It doesn't matter if you fly Delta or Frontier. It's basically all the same and no real difference among airlines. It's just a seat on a flying bus. Albeit less leg room.

When unexpected delays occur, you're basically on your own, so long as it's not the airline's fault. No hotel rooms. No booking you on the next flight on another airline. No upgrade to First Class for the inconvenience. When the airline loses my bag, they use to deliver it to the house. Now they call and tell me to come to the airport to get it. All things I remember happening 20+ years ago, that don't happen anymore.

As a smoker, I really hate that airports don't have smoking areas past security these days. ATL is the only one that I can think of, and because of this, it's is my preferencefor making connections. Major pain to clear security and then re-enter the passenger area just to have a smoke. Sometimes multiple times. And then, Sometimes there's no time at all!

Plus, the planes all suck these days. 737, A320/330, 777, or an RJ variant.

910A

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:03 am

PEK777 wrote:
When you get diarrhea stuck in the middle seat of a 2-5-2 777, with the seat belt sign on, all lavs occupied sign is on, food cart ahead in the aisles, bev cart aft, full tray tables two deep on either side of you

And wishing you stayed in bed that day.. :oops:

reltney

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:42 am

People who sit at a window seat and close the shade.
Getting a middle seat in the middle of a 330 full of unwashed passengers.
TSA idiots.
People who grab the back of your seat to get up. Do they do it at home...I don't think so.
Budget airlines......
People who travel in jogging suits.....especially when they are (excessively large). Too funny. Actually it's entertaining like at Walmart .
EWR and PHL

I like this thread.
Knives don't kill people. People with knives kill people.
OUTLAW KNIVES.

I am a pilot, therefore I envy no one...

VapourTrails

Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:08 am

Zeiver wrote:
I am looking for feedback about what you think are the worst parts about flying, planes and airports. Thank you for answering.

"It isn't cheap." Not enough time, nor money to fly more often.

Specifically commercial flights: BO, smokers body odour, loud bogans, or all three. Needing to go to the lav after when the seatbelt sign is / stays on. Pax who have a domestic row from boarding till disembarking. Unruly children and parents who look the other way.

*Not having enough $ to minimise the stresses that could be avoided.*

Turbulence, (and) the thought of crashing. Delays and cancellations - I know the point but it is still annoying.

Airports: Queues, queuing tape albeit important just the look of it irks me, airports that badly need an upgrade or aren't clean, not enough charging points for electronic devices.

=

Looking at the replies, it is just not human nature to be forcibly shut into a small space full of strangers for x amount of time, it will never feel normal no matter how normalised flying has become. Zoning out material like IFE and a window seat make it much more enjoyable, like it should be!

spacecadet

Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:24 am

For me it's a general lack of comfort. I'm 6'4" and middle class but not wealthy, so I can usually afford some sort of Economy Plus, but not usually more than that, and many routes and airlines don't offer that at all. I seek out airlines that do offer it nowadays. I literally can't fit in the standard economy seats of most airlines anymore; my knees are wedged into the seat in front of me even without anybody reclining. I just can't do it for more than about 30 minutes. Very short flights like SEA-PDX or PDX-RDM are ok, but anything beyond that and I'm in trouble.

International flying is a really stressful experience for this reason. I have a lot of anxiety unless I know I'm in a seat with some decent legroom, but often I don't until the day I'm flying because many airlines don't let you select exit rows or bulkheads in advance. So I go to the airport 3+ hours in advance, try to be the first in line for my flight and ask for an exit row. They usually give it to me when they see my height. But often that means I'm stuck next to a screaming baby for 12+ hours, because the middle seats in the exit rows of many planes are also a bulkhead with bassinets. I have no real choice, though, unless I managed to do something with my credit card points to upgrade (has worked a couple times, but not often). I physically can't be wedged in 30-31" seat pitch for 13 hours - you may as well just have an ambulance waiting at the other end to take me to the hospital for my DVT.

It's amazing to me how much better basically *everything* is about flying if I'm just comfortable. Even whatever fear of flying I still have basically goes away completely. Conversely, everything just SUCKS if I'm packed in like a sardine. I can't deal with anything. I totally understand "air rage" when I'm packed in like that. I'm just in a bad mood the whole way.
I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler. I wanna be a league bowler!

SomebodyInTLS

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:41 am

None of you have mentioned the two main things I don't like about flying... 1) panicked rushing & 2) unending waiting.

The whole experience is rushing to wake up on time... waiting for the taxi... rushing through traffic and into the terminal... waiting in the queue for bag drop... rushing for the departure terminal... waiting in the queue for security... rushing through security... waiting to pick up the bag from the X-ray... rushing to the departure lounge... waiting for the gate to be announced... rushing like mad to the gate which is displayed only five minutes before closure (I'm looking at you Gatwick and Bristol)... waiting for the queue at the gate... rushing to the aircraft... waiting for hours during the flight.

And then the whole thing repeats again at the other end.

Stressed/bored/stressed/bored/stressed/bored... *THAT'S* the worst thing about flying in my opinion.
"As with most things related to aircraft design, it's all about the trade-offs and much more nuanced than A.net likes to make out."

n729pa

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:05 am

Passengers that carry on what should be checked-in baggage, then take 15 minutes trying to find a home for it or cant manage it.

Passengers who ignore all the signs leading into security, and then stand there emptying their bags/pockets etc holding everyone else up, while they play about with lipsticks or ipads or something or other

SCQ83

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:14 am

I am surprised nobody talks about radiation.

http://www.traveller.com.au/flight-risk ... u-to-1a54m

During a seven-hour flight from New York to London, travellers receive about the same dose of radiation as a chest X-ray; from New York to Tokyo, two chest X-rays.

fallap

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:17 am

Everyone else on board the flight
Ex grease monkey buried head to toe inside an F-16M
Now studying Political Science

oldannyboy

Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:38 am

On the ground:
-Queues/waiting in line
-Delays
In the air:
-Screaming children
-Loud people
-Loud aircrafts
-turbulence

stratocruiser

Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:46 am

Reclining economy seats!

ojjunior

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Screaming babies and useless parents
Backrow neighbor kicking your seatback and leaning on it to get up
Lost luggage
Stuck inside a grounded plane for any reason

dfwjim1

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Many of the things that members are complaining about occur when taking any kind of public transportation. I believe the public has become very spoiled when it comes to air travel. After all even 60 years ago who would have dreamed that air travel would be available to the masses?

aerolimani

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:25 am

dfwjim1 wrote:
Many of the things that members are complaining about occur when taking any kind of public transportation. I believe the public has become very spoiled when it comes to air travel. After all even 60 years ago who would have dreamed that air travel would be available to the masses?

My 80+ year old parents tell me that 60 years ago, people were a lot more conscientious. Many of the complaints here are about passengers who just have no regard for anyone else around them. Bare feet, body odour, using the seat in front to pull themselves up, et cetera.

Personally, I am bothered by people who don't understand that the seatback tv is a touchscreen, not a jab and poke screen.

ContentCreator

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:28 am

Mostly other human beings.
$12 sandwiches
Practically all security

777Jet

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:54 am

VapourTrails wrote:
Specifically commercial flights: BO, smokers body odour, loud bogans, or all three. Needing to go to the lav after when the seatbelt sign is / stays on. Pax who have a domestic row from boarding till disembarking. Unruly children and parents who look the other way.

Since you mentioned BO, I also can't stand other pax that smell bad, oversized pax that spill over into my seat area and squash / injure / discomfort me, and crying / screaming infants...
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388

spacecadet

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:46 am

dfwjim1 wrote:

The only other kinds of public transportation that can last 3+ hours are long distance bus or rail. Bus is an economy form of travel; I think everyone knows that and expects it and those of us who can afford other means just don't generally use it. Rail, on the other hand, is *far* more comfortable than flight on trips of the same distance. That's basically regardless of where you are, unless you're in a third world country where people ride on the tops of train cars. But in Japan, the US, Europe or any other first-world area, rail travel offers legroom that flying can't even compete with, better food (often meals pan-fried or oven-baked from scratch), and greater convenience.

This is not to say that flying has no advantages, but you're literally saying that the major complaints about flying apply to other forms of transportation too, and that just isn't true. If we'd complained that "flying is slow" or "airport infrastructure isn't properly maintained", then maybe you could say that.
I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler. I wanna be a league bowler!

vatveng

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:57 am

spacecadet wrote:
But in Japan, the US, Europe or any other first-world area, rail travel offers legroom that flying can't even compete with, better food (often meals pan-fried or oven-baked from scratch), and greater convenience.

Not sure which Amtrak trains you've been on, but every train I take has a "cafe car" with only a microwave. The food is terrible.

VapourTrails

Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:17 am

aerolimani wrote:
My 80+ year old parents tell me that 60 years ago, people were a lot more conscientious.

Yes, it is the scourge of modern society. :/ :/ :/

dfwjim1 wrote:

Well said. A lot of people take it for granted, and LCC and cheaper air travel have had it somewhat, well. ..cheap(ened). Feet on the seats would never have occurred back in the day!

garpd

Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:22 am

People who use "aircrafts" as the plural for aircraft and claim English is their mother tongue. It's "aircraft" both in plural and singular for. There is no "s".

Seriously though, I can tolerate a lot of things. Delays happen, no sense in crying about it. I just get out my tablet and watch something.

But my pet hate about air travel sounds pretty much like I'm a self entitled ass. It is the other PAX, more precisely the inconsiderate ones who block your path as you walk along the terminal, cut in front of you, etc. Or that person that spends 5 minutes blocking the aisle on boarding or de-boarding while getting their affects in order. Or that type of pax that is sitting in an exit row, yet pays no attention to the exit operating instructions or safety brief. They are playing with my damn life! And I will make my displeasure abundantly clear should they cause a delay in my getting out in an emergency!
There are many reasons I hate the other pax, those are my biggest bug bears.

Even in J, you still get them, perhaps even more so as they think they are above those in Y, that they matter more!
arpdesign.wordpress.com

dfwjim1

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:19 am

aerolimani wrote:
dfwjim1 wrote:

My 80+ year old parents tell me that 60 years ago, people were a lot more conscientious. Many of the complaints here are about passengers who just have no regard for anyone else around them. Bare feet, body odour, using the seat in front to pull themselves up, et cetera.

Personally, I am bothered by people who don't understand that the seatback tv is a touchscreen, not a jab and poke screen.

Unfortunately many people in the United States no longer care how they dress or how they smell. A few years ago on a HA's flight from Kaui to HNL the guy who sat across the row from me was wearing a tank top, needed a hair cut and shave and reeked of body order. I almost passed out from the smell and would have requested a change of seats if the flight was longer.

DocLightning

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:59 am

For me, as an adult with ADHD, it's the boredom. Takeoff is magical and landing is fascinating. But being confined to a tiny seat for hours on end is torture for me.

Now, the advent of in-flight WiFi has made this a lot better. I can stay in touch with friends on the ground and I'm not limited to carried media. I can actually interact. But I'm still in a cage.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

aerorobnz

Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 am

For me it's the other people. It's at airports I always realise how unprepared, unaware, unrepentantly selfish and unpleasant people en masse are, and how much they remind me of the Wildebeest in the Masai Mara/Serengeti in the way they follow others into deadends and queues.. I love the hours of entertaining thoughts in my own head, I love the crappy meals, The terrible seats and power hungry cabin crew games with passengers. I love sitting ina windowseat longhaul without getting up until the person next to me shifts because I don't want to engage in interaction with anyone in my row
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

aerolimani

Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:11 am

aerorobnz wrote:
For me it's the other people. It's at airports I always realise how unprepared, unaware, unrepentantly selfish and unpleasant people en masse are, and how much they remind me of the Wildebeest in the Masai Mara/Serengeti in the way they follow others into deadends and queues.. I love the hours of entertaining thoughts in my own head, I love the crappy meals, The terrible seats and power hungry cabin crew games with passengers. I love sitting ina windowseat longhaul without getting up until the person next to me shifts because I don't want to engage in interaction with anyone in my row

Thanks for the good belly laugh! Also, it's a pleasant surprise to see someone on an internet forum spell "en masse" correctly.

SomebodyInTLS

Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:07 pm

garpd wrote:
People who use "aircrafts" as the plural for aircraft and claim English is their mother tongue. It's "aircraft" both in plural and singular for. There is no "s".

[...]

...while getting their affects in order.

:roll: :lol:
"As with most things related to aircraft design, it's all about the trade-offs and much more nuanced than A.net likes to make out."

garpd

Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:00 pm

SomebodyInTLS wrote:
garpd wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I made spelling mistake. I'm human after all.
I referred to people who continually use "aicrafts". Typos I can deal with. We all make mistakes. But continually using a word incorrectly despite correction? Bleh!
arpdesign.wordpress.com

SomebodyInTLS

Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:24 pm

garpd wrote:
SomebodyInTLS wrote:
garpd wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I made spelling mistake. I'm human after all.
I referred to people who continually use "aicrafts". Typos I can deal with. We all make mistakes. But continually using a word incorrectly despite correction? Bleh!

No harm intended. I was just (easily) amused... :)

bananaboy

Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 pm

I can deal with most of the above (although cramped seats are annoying in the extreme)..the thing I hate the most about the overall flying experience is the feeling of being lost. It stresses me out, particularly when I'm in a foreign country and struggling to make myself understood when seeking assistance.

Case in point..today I've travelled through Cairo and Istanbul. I needed a good drink at the hotel when I arrived! :)

Mark
All my life, I've been kissing, your top lip 'cause your bottom one's missing

KentB27

Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:57 am

1. Stinky passengers
2. Rude flight crews
3. Rude passengers
4. Everyone tries to shove their huge carryon in the overhead bins when they should have checked them
5. Cramped seats
6. Middle seats
7. Using a lav right after someone pinched off a massive shit
8. People who have a middle or window seat and keep getting up to use the bathroom once every 45 minutes.
9. People who have an aisle seat and proceed to fall asleep for the entire trans-oceanic flight and never use the bathroom and you don't want to wake them to have a wee.
10. Poorly behaved children
11. Long check in and security lines at airports
12. People who grab the back of your seat to get up.

jetblueguy22

Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:20 am

Other passengers.

Always starts at check in. Cool, you're a silver medallion, you don't get to cut in front of me because of it. I'm a Gold Medallion, so even if it meant something, I'm ahead of you.

Security. I don't hate the TSA, it's whatever. I can live with it. What I do hate is passengers at security. Really, you don't know by now you have to take all the metal out of your pockets and your shoes off? Yes, your laptop has to go in a bin, they said it 5 times already and there were another 5 signs that said the same thing. You're not special, take the damn laptop out of the bag and put it in the bin. No, you can't bring your water in with you, yes it's annoying. Again, I don't care you're a silver medallion, this is the precheck line, there's probably 5 guys in front of us who paid their respective airlines more in fares last year than you made. Back of the line. Oh you're running late? I'm sorry you didn't plan ahead, I'll be sure to show up 5 minutes before game time next time so I can push to the front too.

Once you're past security. Food court. It's McDonalds, they've had the same thing since 'Nam, order your burger. Now, moving walkways, it clearly says walk and stand, move over. Gates, calling up premiums doesn't mean you have to congregate at the gate. You have an assigned seat, it will still be there if you aren't first in line. (Though I do place plenty of blame on the airlines because of the checked bag fees).

Onboard, loud people. Just please respect the people around you. We don't need to hear you jabbering on your phone about the meeting you have coming. You're important, we established that when you cut in line waiving your silver status. Bravo. Recline. Now this one is a grey area for me. I get you have every right to recline your seat all the way, but I get claustrophobic when people recline all the way. So I don't do it, but I get why people do it, just be respectful. Does your seat really need to be all the way back on a 1.5 hour flight to Detroit, probably not.

Baggage claim. Lets all crowd around so nobody can see our bags. Take a step back, don't force me to push my way past you to grab my bag and then look at me because I'm the rude one. Two way street.

And the worst, the way people treat check in/gate agents. It's not their fault something happened to your flight. 999,999 times out of 1,000,000 they had absolutely no bearing on your flight being delayed. I get travel is stressful, I really do. I spent 19 hours trying to get to Fargo yesterday, but being an ass wouldn't have made me get their any faster. That person is doing their job, they're trying to help you. Why would you be a jerk to someone trying to help you. Same goes for the TSA. Guy needs to eat, TSA pays the bills. Let him do his job, if he wasn't there, someone else would be. Leave your feelings about it at home or send them to your elected officials, dude doesn't make the rules.

I know I probably sound like I hate flying, but I love it. I just hate how self centered the general public becomes when they fly. Too many people seem to think that buying a ticket makes them special. Certain people do have that right, if you're a Diamond Medallion, you've earned the right to kind of be high brow. But you also know how it goes. It's those people who fly just enough to make status that just bug the hell out of me. Sense of entitlement is hysterical.
Look at sweatpants guy. This is a 90 million dollar aircraft, not a Tallahassee strip club