USAirALB
Topic Author
Posts: 2092
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:46 am

Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:50 am

What airlines currently offer free sparkling wine in Y?

I know AF offers champagne, and I know QF offers sparkling Australian wine.

I think AA does as well-but only on intercontinental flights and I think they have a limited stock onboard.
RJ85, F70, E135, E140, E145, E70, E75, E90, CR2, CR7, CR9, 717, 732, 733, 734, 735, 73G, 738, 739, 744, 752, 753, 762, 772, 77E, 77W, 789, 319, 320, 321, 332, 333, 343, 359, 388
 
blandy62
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:47 am

Re: Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:26 am

USAirALB wrote:
What airlines currently offer free sparkling wine in Y?

I know AF offers champagne, and I know QF offers sparkling Australian wine.

I think AA does as well-but only on intercontinental flights and I think they have a limited stock onboard.


Yes AF offered one class before the main meal.

Haven't flown them in some time, but LH used to have sparkling wine
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 1398
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:37 am

Does Sula wine count? Then Air India.
Mr.Kapoor's favorite poodle!
 
FlySSC
Posts: 5325
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:38 am

Re: Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:42 pm

blandy62 wrote:
USAirALB wrote:
What airlines currently offer free sparkling wine in Y?

I know AF offers champagne, and I know QF offers sparkling Australian wine.

I think AA does as well-but only on intercontinental flights and I think they have a limited stock onboard.


Yes AF offered one class before the main meal.

Haven't flown them in some time, but LH used to have sparkling wine



Air France offers Champagne in Y before, during, and after meals... actually as long as they have some in the stock on board.
F/A often take some bottles from J class to satisfy the demand and please the passengers in Y.
 
blandy62
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:47 am

Re: Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 am

FlySSC wrote:
blandy62 wrote:
USAirALB wrote:
What airlines currently offer free sparkling wine in Y?

I know AF offers champagne, and I know QF offers sparkling Australian wine.

I think AA does as well-but only on intercontinental flights and I think they have a limited stock onboard.


Yes AF offered one class before the main meal.

Haven't flown them in some time, but LH used to have sparkling wine



Air France offers Champagne in Y before, during, and after meals... actually as long as they have some in the stock on board.
F/A often take some bottles from J class to satisfy the demand and please the passengers in Y.


I never realised that, thanks for letting me know
 
passyflyer
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 pm

LG (Luxair) serves crémant from Luxembourg on many European flights, even in economy class. Crémant is a designation for sparkling wine that is produced like Champagne, but comes from a different region.
 
747fly
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 am

Re: Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:44 pm

BA have a Cava, while technically only for W, you'd have a get a mean cabin crew not to give it you in Y - the bars are the same bars.
 
sgbroimp
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Re: Airlines with Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Y?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:24 pm

LH, SIA definitely on International JFK-FRA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airtrainer and 9 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos