lhrsfosyd
Topic Author
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:48 am

What are the top airports with the most premium seats on long haul aircraft (F and J) offered on a weekly basis?
 
User avatar
afterburner
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:38 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 am

My guess are airports like JFK, LHR, NRT, HKG, and SIN.
 
lhrsfosyd
Topic Author
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:13 am

What about Africa and South America?
 
User avatar
Midwestindy
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:18 am

lhrsfosyd wrote:
What about Africa and South America?


Africa:
JNB, CAI, CMN, CPT, LOS, ADD, NBO
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1389
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:22 am

Midwestindy wrote:
lhrsfosyd wrote:
What about Africa and South America?


Africa:
JNB, CAI, CMN, CPT, LOS, ADD, NBO

Surely they are dwarfed by the first reply?
 
User avatar
Midwestindy
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 am

Bricktop wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:
lhrsfosyd wrote:
What about Africa and South America?


Africa:
JNB, CAI, CMN, CPT, LOS, ADD, NBO

Surely they are dwarfed by the first reply?


Without a doubt, but it is relative
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List
 
Julie77W
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:01 pm

afterburner wrote:
My guess are airports like JFK, LHR, NRT, HKG, and SIN.


LHR, DXB, SIN and HKG in that order I'd guess. Possibly with the last two switched around...
 
RainerBoeing777
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:13 pm

FRA , ZRH , MUC , HKG , SIN , HND , SYD , SFO
CX - JL - LH - KE - KL - SQ - QR - QF - TG
 
FatCat
Posts: 971
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:23 pm

I think DXB, RUH, DOH, MCT, BAH
Aeroplane flies high
Turns left, looks right
 
User avatar
aemoreira1981
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:44 pm

In North America: JFK, LGA, EWR, LAX, and YYZ definitely. Maybe SFO.

In Europe, most of the big Western Europe cities (LHR, LGW, CDG, FRA, and MXP).

Asia-Pacific rim: HKG, PVG, PEK, ICN, HND, and NRT.

Australasia: SYD, MEL, BNE

Latin America: PTY, BOG, SCL, GRU, and EZE.
 
FromCDGtoSYD
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:54 pm

I'd say ICN gets more F seats than its neighbours just because KE has F on all it's longhaul fleet.
 
RvA
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:03 pm

I wouldn't rule out ATL/DFW/ORD/MIA either just because of the good number of longhaul configured aircraft operating there.
 
tphuang
Posts: 3376
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Again, as posted by oneworld
https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.co ... -airlines/
London, tokyo, nyc, hong kong, singapore, paris, seoul and frankfurt.
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 2848
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:34 pm

tphuang wrote:
Again, as posted by oneworld
https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.co ... -airlines/
London, tokyo, nyc, hong kong, singapore, paris, seoul and frankfurt.


Somebody else's data from the tweet chain (Whatever it's suppose to be call):
https://twitter.com/EvermoreUW/status/9 ... 7486192640

The usual suspect shows up:
Asia - PEK, HKG, PVG, SIN, NRT, ICN, HND, CAN, SHA?, BKK
Europe - LHR, CDG, FRA
NA - JFK, LAX, SFO, EWR, ORD, MIA

Now, it's (I believe) seat capacity, not necessarily how many seats they filled. Take some of the Chinese market, for example, on domestic routes there are fair amount of premium seats, but AFAIK those cabins are often empty.
Free Hong Kong! Free China!
 
tphuang
Posts: 3376
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:24 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
tphuang wrote:
Again, as posted by oneworld
https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.co ... -airlines/
London, tokyo, nyc, hong kong, singapore, paris, seoul and frankfurt.


Somebody else's data from the tweet chain (Whatever it's suppose to be call):
https://twitter.com/EvermoreUW/status/9 ... 7486192640

The usual suspect shows up:
Asia - PEK, HKG, PVG, SIN, NRT, ICN, HND, CAN, SHA?, BKK
Europe - LHR, CDG, FRA
NA - JFK, LAX, SFO, EWR, ORD, MIA

Now, it's (I believe) seat capacity, not necessarily how many seats they filled. Take some of the Chinese market, for example, on domestic routes there are fair amount of premium seats, but AFAIK those cabins are often empty.

I don’t really consider any of the Chinese airports or something like bkk to be premium. A lot of them go out empty, on award tickets. Even the ones hat are filled are at really low prices. Anytime, I fly to Asia, I can always find great deals on the Chinese airlines for bargain hunters like myself.
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 2848
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 pm

tphuang wrote:
zakuivcustom wrote:
tphuang wrote:
Again, as posted by oneworld
https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.co ... -airlines/
London, tokyo, nyc, hong kong, singapore, paris, seoul and frankfurt.


Somebody else's data from the tweet chain (Whatever it's suppose to be call):
https://twitter.com/EvermoreUW/status/9 ... 7486192640

The usual suspect shows up:
Asia - PEK, HKG, PVG, SIN, NRT, ICN, HND, CAN, SHA?, BKK
Europe - LHR, CDG, FRA
NA - JFK, LAX, SFO, EWR, ORD, MIA

Now, it's (I believe) seat capacity, not necessarily how many seats they filled. Take some of the Chinese market, for example, on domestic routes there are fair amount of premium seats, but AFAIK those cabins are often empty.

I don’t really consider any of the Chinese airports or something like bkk to be premium. A lot of them go out empty, on award tickets. Even the ones hat are filled are at really low prices. Anytime, I fly to Asia, I can always find great deals on the Chinese airlines for bargain hunters like myself.


To be fair, if you look at the premium seat to passenger ratio, those Chinese market would be much lower on the list. They're only this far up in terms of "total premium seats" b/c the amount of seats (premium and non-premium) are much larger to begin with.

The surprising omission for me, though, is DXB. Those 80-90 F/J seats on each EK A380 should add up quickly.
Free Hong Kong! Free China!
 
cofannyc
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:22 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:08 pm

From June 2018 OAG Data:

Caveat: the seat counts by cabin are carrier reported and where they have multiple seat configs per type, they choose one to report so these are not perfectly exact numbers of what flew/will fly but is a very good guide
Caveat 2: because the seat counts are carrier reported, some carriers do not report them. I manually corrected any carrier in the top 100 by flights that didn't report seat counts by cabin, but this will still lead to some discrepancies

Average Premium Seats per day on widebody departures by airport:

Asia:
1. Hong Kong - 11,596 seats/day
2. Tokyo Haneda - 11,296 seats/day
3. Beijing - 9,514 seats/day
4. Singapore - 8,872 seats/day
5. Seoul Incheon - 7,363 seats/day

Europe:
1. London Heathrow - 12,840 seats/day
2. Paris Charles de Gaulle - 6,598 seats/day
3. Frankfurt - 6,316 seats/day
4. Istanbul - 4,528 seats/day
5. Amsterdam - 3,540 seats/day

North America:
1. New York JFK - 6,686 seats/day
2. Los Angeles - 5,123 seats/day
3. San Francisco - 3,357 seats/day
4. Chicago O'Hare - 2,775 seats/day
5. Newark - 2,716 seats/day

ME3 Hubs:
1. Dubai - 16,656 seats/day
2. Doha - 5,215 seats/day
3. Abu Dhabi - 2,562 seats/day

Africa:
1. Johannesburg - 1,780 seats/day
2. Cairo - 1,670 seats/day
3. Addis Ababa - 1,145 seats/day

Oceania:
1. Sydney - 3,384 seats/day
2. Melbourne - 2,082 seats/day
3. Auckland - 1,314 seats/day

South America:
1. Sao Paulo - 2,191 seats/day
2. Buenos Aires - 1,064 seats/day
3. Santiago - 828 seats/day
 
Atlwarrior
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:43 pm

RvA wrote:
I wouldn't rule out ATL/DFW/ORD/MIA either just because of the good number of longhaul configured aircraft operating there.

Definitely because of Corporate Headquarters presence in ATL and DFW area.
 
FlyingSicilian
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Atlwarrior wrote:
RvA wrote:
I wouldn't rule out ATL/DFW/ORD/MIA either just because of the good number of longhaul configured aircraft operating there.

Definitely because of Corporate Headquarters presence in ATL and DFW area.



Houston has more headquarters and more foreign flag carriers, but none of them, ATL, DFW, or IAH will top the list because the US big three are skimpy on F and adding J does not bump it up to the likes of NYC, SFO and LA re:demand.
“Without seeing Sicily it is impossible to understand Italy.Sicily is the key of everything.”-Goethe "Journey to Italy"
 
TWFlyGuy
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:00 pm

cofannyc wrote:
From June 2018 OAG Data:

Caveat: the seat counts by cabin are carrier reported and where they have multiple seat configs per type, they choose one to report so these are not perfectly exact numbers of what flew/will fly but is a very good guide
Caveat 2: because the seat counts are carrier reported, some carriers do not report them. I manually corrected any carrier in the top 100 by flights that didn't report seat counts by cabin, but this will still lead to some discrepancies

Average Premium Seats per day on widebody departures by airport:

Asia:
1. Hong Kong - 11,596 seats/day
2. Tokyo Haneda - 11,296 seats/day
3. Beijing - 9,514 seats/day
4. Singapore - 8,872 seats/day
5. Seoul Incheon - 7,363 seats/day

Europe:
1. London Heathrow - 12,840 seats/day
2. Paris Charles de Gaulle - 6,598 seats/day
3. Frankfurt - 6,316 seats/day
4. Istanbul - 4,528 seats/day
5. Amsterdam - 3,540 seats/day

North America:
1. New York JFK - 6,686 seats/day
2. Los Angeles - 5,123 seats/day
3. San Francisco - 3,357 seats/day
4. Chicago O'Hare - 2,775 seats/day
5. Newark - 2,716 seats/day

ME3 Hubs:
1. Dubai - 16,656 seats/day
2. Doha - 5,215 seats/day
3. Abu Dhabi - 2,562 seats/day

Africa:
1. Johannesburg - 1,780 seats/day
2. Cairo - 1,670 seats/day
3. Addis Ababa - 1,145 seats/day

Oceania:
1. Sydney - 3,384 seats/day
2. Melbourne - 2,082 seats/day
3. Auckland - 1,314 seats/day

South America:
1. Sao Paulo - 2,191 seats/day
2. Buenos Aires - 1,064 seats/day
3. Santiago - 828 seats/day


Doesn't this artificially skew against North America since there are so few domestic widebodies? Good example is UA's PS and AA transcon services. Lot's of premium seats but narrowbody. Also consider 757's across the ocean.
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 2848
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:04 pm

cofannyc wrote:
From June 2018 OAG Data:

Caveat: the seat counts by cabin are carrier reported and where they have multiple seat configs per type, they choose one to report so these are not perfectly exact numbers of what flew/will fly but is a very good guide
Caveat 2: because the seat counts are carrier reported, some carriers do not report them. I manually corrected any carrier in the top 100 by flights that didn't report seat counts by cabin, but this will still lead to some discrepancies

Average Premium Seats per day on widebody departures by airport:


Any data if you include narrowbodies as well? Those domestic first would bump the US airport up (Although I doubt the order would change by much).

I mean, if you count all those "Class J" seats out of HND (on JAL), it's just hard to exclude those 16 domestic F's on each 737 flights out of the like of DFW.
Free Hong Kong! Free China!
 
cofannyc
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:22 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:12 pm

TWFlyGuy wrote:
Doesn't this artificially skew against North America since there are so few domestic widebodies? Good example is UA's PS and AA transcon services. Lot's of premium seats but narrowbody. Also consider 757's across the ocean.


I certainly considered it, but I only have so much time in the day and this was quick and easy. I just wanted to directionally give some guidance to this thread with data.

As to the 757, only 7% of flights and 4.5% of seats on TATL flights are now on 757s and given the low premium seat count compared to widebodies, I don't think it skews the outcome all that much at least in terms of rankings.

There's also an argument to be made about counting most Domestic US services first class cabins as premium given the free upgrade programs that put 50+% of the passengers into those seats in the first place. Is something all that premium if no one is actually paying a premium for it?

That being said, if I catch some time later, I can try and pull premium seats on narrowbodies, but I will won't do it to the extent of my original data because of the time involved.
 
cofannyc
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:22 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:32 pm

So I pulled the data with all aircraft types.

Notes:
1) For EU carriers, I used the most common US carrier configuration for aircraft that have the "European style" business class where the seat count is not fixed, but demand dependent. It would be unfair to say the EU carriers have 0 seats or 200 seats in business class by taking it to the extremes.
2) These are seat counts and nothing more. It says nothing about premium demand (load factors), premium yields (fares), or % of passengers actually paying (free US carrier upgrades).
3) Data is for June 2018.

North America
1. ATL - 15,978 seats/day
2. LAX - 13,602 seats/day
3. ORD - 12,853 seats/day
4. DFW - 11,595 seats/day
5. JFK - 11,202 seats/day

Europe
1. LHR - 17,665 seats/day
2. FRA - 14,163 seats/day
3. CDG - 10,910 seats/day
4. IST - 9,975 seats/day
5. AMS - 9,084 seats/day

Asia
1. PEK - 14,655 seats/day
2. HND - 14,044 seats/day
3. HKG - 12,732 seats/day
4. SIN - 10,113 seats/day
5. PVG - 9,269 seats/day

ME3 Hubs
1. DXB - 18,328 seats/day
2. DOH - 6,445 seats/day
3. AUH - 3,909 seats/day

Australasia
1. SYD - 4,982 seats/day
2. MEL - 3,568 seats/day
3. BNE - 2,150 seats/day
4. AKL - 1,438 seats/day
5. PER - 1,339 seats/day

Africa
1. CAI - 3,889 seats/day
2. JNB - 3,418 seats/day
3. ADD - 1,882 seats/day
4. NBO - 1,405 seats/day
5. CMN - 1,355 seats/day

South America
1. BOG - 3,285 seats/day
2. GRU - 2,313 seats/day
3. LIM - 1,368 seats/day
4. EZE - 1,124 seats/day
5. SCL - 1,020 seats/day
 
TWFlyGuy
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:30 pm

One counter argument about upgrades, especially in the US...given changes to FF programs, customers who are upgraded are most likely to be those who truly fly a lot, pay generally higher fares so you could say they pay a premium to get that benefit. I could argue against it too but just a thought.

I'm very surprised ATL, DFW & ORD are not higher up. You learn something everyday...
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 2848
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:34 pm

cofannyc wrote:
So I pulled the data with all aircraft types.

Notes:
1) For EU carriers, I used the most common US carrier configuration for aircraft that have the "European style" business class where the seat count is not fixed, but demand dependent. It would be unfair to say the EU carriers have 0 seats or 200 seats in business class by taking it to the extremes.
2) These are seat counts and nothing more. It says nothing about premium demand (load factors), premium yields (fares), or % of passengers actually paying (free US carrier upgrades).
3) Data is for June 2018.

North America
1. ATL - 15,978 seats/day
2. LAX - 13,602 seats/day
3. ORD - 12,853 seats/day
4. DFW - 11,595 seats/day
5. JFK - 11,202 seats/day

Europe
1. LHR - 17,665 seats/day
2. FRA - 14,163 seats/day
3. CDG - 10,910 seats/day
4. IST - 9,975 seats/day
5. AMS - 9,084 seats/day

Asia
1. PEK - 14,655 seats/day
2. HND - 14,044 seats/day
3. HKG - 12,732 seats/day
4. SIN - 10,113 seats/day
5. PVG - 9,269 seats/day

ME3 Hubs
1. DXB - 18,328 seats/day
2. DOH - 6,445 seats/day
3. AUH - 3,909 seats/day

Australasia
1. SYD - 4,982 seats/day
2. MEL - 3,568 seats/day
3. BNE - 2,150 seats/day
4. AKL - 1,438 seats/day
5. PER - 1,339 seats/day

Africa
1. CAI - 3,889 seats/day
2. JNB - 3,418 seats/day
3. ADD - 1,882 seats/day
4. NBO - 1,405 seats/day
5. CMN - 1,355 seats/day

South America
1. BOG - 3,285 seats/day
2. GRU - 2,313 seats/day
3. LIM - 1,368 seats/day
4. EZE - 1,124 seats/day
5. SCL - 1,020 seats/day


Much thanks for the data.

So, DXB is clearly punching above its pax number, as does FRA (Total pax below CDG and AMS, but above them in total premium seats). In Asia SIN is definitely "premium", also, as PVG, along with CAN and CGK, all have more total pax than SIN.

Percentage using the above number vs. total pax for 2017 (It's not 100% accurate, but it's for big picture only):
N. America:
ATL - 5.61%
LAX - 5.87%
ORD - 5.88%
DFW - 6.31%
JFK - 6.88%

Europe:
LHR - 8.26%
FRA - 8.01%
CDG - 5.73%
IST - 5.70%
AMS - 4.84%

Asia:
PEK - 5.58%
HND - 6.00%
HKG - 6.40%
SIN - 5.93%
PVG - 4.83%

ME3:
DXB - 7.58%
DOH - 6.31%
AUH - 5.83% *Using 2016 Pax Number

Australia: (Not sure if these are correct, the number seems low for me)
SYD - 4.27%
MEL - 3.73%
BNE - 3.46%
AKL - 2.76%
PER - 3.92%

Africa: (2016 Number, again, not sure whether it's really correct, seems high to me)
CAI - 8.62%
JNB - 6.00%
ADD - 7.87%
NBO - 7.21%
CMN - 5.74%

S. America: (Seems really low, especially compare to Africa)
BOG - 3.87%
GRU - 2.23%
LIM - 2.27%
EZE - 4.17%
SCL - 1.74%
Free Hong Kong! Free China!
 
bagoldex
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:04 pm

cofannyc wrote:
From June 2018 OAG Data:

Caveat: the seat counts by cabin are carrier reported and where they have multiple seat configs per type, they choose one to report so these are not perfectly exact numbers of what flew/will fly but is a very good guide
Caveat 2: because the seat counts are carrier reported, some carriers do not report them. I manually corrected any carrier in the top 100 by flights that didn't report seat counts by cabin, but this will still lead to some discrepancies

Average Premium Seats per day on widebody departures by airport:

North America:
1. New York JFK - 6,686 seats/day
2. Los Angeles - 5,123 seats/day
3. San Francisco - 3,357 seats/day
4. Chicago O'Hare - 2,775 seats/day
5. Newark - 2,716 seats/day




Are you able to easily pull more than the top five here? Curious to see how DC, Miami and Boston stack up with each other.
 
cofannyc
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:22 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Within North America:
Miami is 11th with 6,441 premium seats per day
Boston is 17th with 5,081 premium seats per day
DCA is 25th with 2,995 premium seats per day
IAD is 20th with 4,277 premium seats per day
 
jumpjets
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: Biggest premium markets

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 pm

I don't want to start a different argument running but if you include narrow bodies in the calculation for European airports you bring in European Business class for the European majors, many of whom (I am thinking especially BA) do not exactly offer a premium on board service - it is just a bit better than the Y offering. So in my view its not really fair to give that level of service the same status as say transontinental F in the USA or regional J in the far east.
 
cofannyc
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:22 am

Re: Biggest premium markets

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm

jumpjets wrote:
I don't want to start a different argument running but if you include narrow bodies in the calculation for European airports you bring in European Business class for the European majors, many of whom (I am thinking especially BA) do not exactly offer a premium on board service - it is just a bit better than the Y offering. So in my view its not really fair to give that level of service the same status as say transontinental F in the USA or regional J in the far east.


Exactly why I only used widebodies originally. With the narrowbodies there are two big issues:

1) In Europe, the European business class usually has a not so great hard product (seats are just Y), but allows lounge access and typically gives more and better food than on US carriers.
2) In the US, the first class service is a better seat than Y, but food is hit or miss (snack baskets where meals would be served in Europe) and there is no lounge access.

Frankly, neither of these things is premium.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: as737, george77300 and 48 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos