Yeastbeast wrote:Alaska. I want a couple daily BLI-ROC non-stop so I can go visit family and friends wherever I want, without putting up with bullshit that is SEATAC.
Also, Nonstops to PDX and Bend/Redmond for dsytrips.
- Halt permanently all A340 retirements.
- Permanently revert back to the old livery and remove the New livery from existing aircraft as soon as practicable.
- Order lots of CS300 for A319/320 replacements.
- Configure the 777-9Xs with 3-3-3 in economy.
- Reverse the long haul catering changes and create the option of a softer bread for Y catering.
- Begin widebody service to Nice: ideally at least once daily with an A346 and at least twice daily with an A359.
- Put D-AIPA in a museum when it's time for retirement.
- Begin services to Australia with A350-1000 aircraft from Munich.
airtrantpa wrote:I’d take Emirates and pull a frank Lorenzo and sell it all off, and rid the world of it. I’ve flown EK 20 times and every time the staff were ruder then hell, the planes are ugly and the food was cold and my bags were always a day late. I love Dubai and I go several times a year, but I’ve yet to have a decent flight experience on EK. And the money I received we be used to finish the other airport in Dubai, and tear down the DXB and sell the property of to some other real estate guru to build another worlds tallest tower.
Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe
Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days
Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit
Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior
Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft
Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials
Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions
Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin
Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon
Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos
Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft
Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries
Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground
Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos