Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Alphazone
Topic Author

Help finding departure and arrival time of past flight

Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:06 pm

24.01.2016 9E 3666 CVG-DTW N917XJ CRJ-900
- early morning, first flight of the day.

I'm not getting any results from BTS On-Time Statistics webpage.
Maybe someone with premium subscription to FlightStats could discover this information?

When I was copying onto paper my data from FlightMemory, I accidentally omitted this flight and now I don't have the departure or arrival time in my new FlightMemory anymore.
Big thanks to anyone who is able to provide the departure and arrival time of this flight.
-Alex

TerminalD

Re: Help finding departure and arrival time of past flight

Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:28 pm

0630 0800. Should have been in BTS.

Alphazone wrote:

Maybe someone with premium subscription to FlightStats could discover this information?

When I was copying onto paper my data from FlightMemory, I accidentally omitted this flight and now I don't have the departure or arrival time in my new FlightMemory anymore.
Big thanks to anyone who is able to provide the departure and arrival time of this flight.
-Alex

Alphazone
Topic Author

Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:11 pm

TerminalD wrote:

Alphazone wrote:

-Alex

Thank you very much.

Alphazone
Topic Author

Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:21 pm

TerminalD wrote:

Alphazone wrote:

-Alex

Hello, it's me again. I have another favor to ask you. Perhaps you have access to BTS statistics that I don't, and are able to identify the registration of my past flight, July 2nd 2010 Compass-Delta Connection CP 5747 ORD-DTW with E175 equipment.
Thanks in advance for your help.

TerminalD

Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:42 pm

Alphazone wrote:
TerminalD wrote:

Alphazone wrote:

-Alex

Hello, it's me again. I have another favor to ask you. Perhaps you have access to BTS statistics that I don't, and are able to identify the registration of my past flight, July 2nd 2010 Compass-Delta Connection CP 5747 ORD-DTW with E175 equipment.

Go to this link and it should be under the operating carrier. You download in CSV format and then search for it in excel best case.

https://www.transtats.bts.gov/Fields.asp?gnoyr_VQ=FGJ

Alphazone
Topic Author

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:39 pm

TerminalD wrote:
Alphazone wrote:
TerminalD wrote:

Go to this link and it should be under the operating carrier. You download in CSV format and then search for it in excel best case.

I reached the page with downloadable data and checked the boxes for flight date, reporting airline, tail number, flight number, origin and destination airports, and departure and arrival time. However, these lists do not appear to contain info of CP, XJ, or 9E which are the carriers of the three flights about which I'm searching information. Could you please give me any advice?
02-7-2010 ORD-DTW CP 5747 (tail number)
15-8-2010 PVD-DTW XJ 3385 (tail number)
24-1-2016 CVG-DTW 9E 3666 (actual dep/arr time)
Thank you.

TerminalD

Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:02 pm

Alphazone wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
Alphazone wrote:

I reached the page with downloadable data and checked the boxes for flight date, reporting airline, tail number, flight number, origin and destination airports, and departure and arrival time. However, these lists do not appear to contain info of CP, XJ, or 9E which are the carriers of the three flights about which I'm searching information. Could you please give me any advice?
02-7-2010 ORD-DTW CP 5747 (tail number)
15-8-2010 PVD-DTW XJ 3385 (tail number)
24-1-2016 CVG-DTW 9E 3666 (actual dep/arr time)
Thank you.

If those carriers aren't in the database then not available, although very hard to believe they would not be.