Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

aerial-on ground view of any large unmarked passe

Thu Feb 25, 1999 6:37 am

Dear Sirs

I am called Tim Ayers from the Docklands area of London and work as a freelance graphic design artist.
One of my clients is my brother and he is running the extremely young computer software company that is responsible for developing a swept path analysis program. What this actually means is that it works out the spacial envelope that is required by a moving vehicle to avoid it’s collision with any other immovable object. This software is applicable to all categories of moving vehicle be it articulated lorries, aircraft or trams. It should be noted at this stage that the software company in question do not have vast resources and so cannot afford to spend much money.

I have been commissioned to produce the sales brochure for this company’s product, an interest has been shown in the idea of a plan view computer generated swept path changing into an actual vehicle, where that vehicle is a passenger aeroplane.

This is where I would be very grateful for your assistance as the largest most successful supplier of aircraft photographs. Please would you be so kind as to supply me with a low (preferably no) cost plan view high-resolution photograph of one of the vast range of passenger carrying jetliners, or could yo please put me in touch with an appropriate photographer. Please note that I have not got sufficent money to pay a copyright or advertising fee to a third party airline, so I would like an unmarked pre-livery photograph.
Thank you enormously (in advance) for any help you can give in this matter.

Yours Tim Ayers

Amir

RE: aerial-on ground view of any large unmarked pa

Fri Feb 26, 1999 8:32 pm

hi
i need photography for plane and til besuse i'm graphic designing if u could give me some i 'll be thankfull...thanks