Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

Evan767
Topic Author

Airline That Carries The Classiest Passengers

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 am

What airline in your opinion, have you seen the least trailer trash, one-time flyers, etc? What airline has had the classiest, seasoned traveler (ie. businessmen)?
The proper term is "on final" not "on finals" bud...

TACAA320

RE: Airline That Carries The Classiest Passengers

Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:02 pm

Quoting Evan767 (Thread starter):
What airline in your opinion, have you seen the least trailer trash, one-time flyers, etc? What airline has had the classiest, seasoned traveler (ie. businessmen)?

I don't believe in a "classicist" airline.
Every single airline carries all "types" of passengers all the time.
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

rsg85

Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:33 pm

Airlines become classy when i get on them. lol  Yeah sure

Same goes for Barry Dawson, classy is one of his middle names

Jetsgo

Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:20 pm

In todays age, there is no such thing anymore. The reason airlines are failing today is because they post prices lower than they can afford so any average joe can fly. United will have just as much garbage as Southwest does class, and vice versa. It all depends on the fare....most of which are competitive across the board.
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

davescj

Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:56 pm

At least one guy I know wasn't let into AZ Biz cabin as he wasn't in biz attire.......does dressed correctly count?
Can I have a mojito on this flight?

AFC_Ajax00

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:34 pm

That airline that flies (or flew?) naked people to Daytona Beach, that is/was a classy outfit!
Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you long to return

davescj

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:02 pm

Quoting AFC_Ajax00 (Reply 5):
That airline that flies (or flew?) naked people to Daytona Beach, that is/was a classy outfit!

There was a charter company that let pax fly nude, and there was "Hooters Air" that ran on PACE Airlines flight Cert.

As to Hooters (which has gone belly up), as I recall, the promise was 2 "Hooter girls" dressed in Restaurant attire to assist with the regular FA's. Needless to say, a unique attempt in the world of aviation.

The "nude" flight was arranged by castaways travel (who specialize in clothing optional vacations. From their FAQs, here is the nudity on th plane response.

Q) Did everyone have to get naked before they got on the plane?

A)No, because everybody knows that it's way too cold in the terminal building.

Seriously... the basic rules were that all passengers did the check-in, went to the gate, boarded the plane just like any other flight. It's only after the plane took off and reached cruising altitude that the rules changed. Once cruising altitude was reached all the passengers were then free to get out of their clothing.

http://www.naked-air.com/faqs01.htm

above the full link
Can I have a mojito on this flight?

AFC_Ajax00

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33 pm

I was merely making a general remark for comic relief but clarification always appreciated! Thanks for filling in the details.
Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you long to return

JBLUA320

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:40 pm

I think my Southwest experiences define the word "classy" for sure. Not a doubt in my mind.

JBLU

PS... Edited to add (before anyone rants):
That was a JOKE, and yes I am aware that WN attracts as much trailer trash and business folk as the next airline.

[Edited 2007-06-26 15:45:40]

Evan767
Topic Author

Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:21 am

Example: Southwest would not be an answer.

Superfly

Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:44 am

redflag   redflag   redflag 

(ie. businessmen)?

Whoa, I was with you until that comment. Some of the most childish, stubborn, arrogant and irrational travellers I've seen were businessman. I've even seen a guy throw his briefcase on the ground because he couldn't get an aisle seat on a 1.5 flight to Phoenix.  Wow!

The classiest travellers I've seen on a flight were on Olympic Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Thai Airways, Aloha and United.
I found Southwest to be classy for a low cost carrier and I like the sense of humor that there personal has.
The airlines I've been on with the least classiest passengers were Delta and Aeroflot.
My flights on Delta felt like I was sharing a plane with guest from the Jerry Springer Show.
Aeroflot was the only flight I had where some passengers aren't ashamed to have there swastika tattoos showing, fist-fights breaking out and drunks running around the plane slamming doors.
Not the fault of there airline but it is there clientele.
Bring back the Concorde

mayhem

Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:53 am

From my experience, there is a huuuuge difference between US carriers flying domestic, and US carriers flying international. I've always loved flying, and i still do, but to keep the fun in it i prefer sitting between descent passengers.
On one flight US domestic i saw a pax stealing beer from the FA cart, and on another i was, well, if it had been on the bus i would have kept a closer look on my stuff.

Also the difference between scheduled and charter flights is huge. Although charter folks can be very friendly and simply enthousiastic about their flight... it can bother me. When I fly, I'm enthousiastic and excited, but in a silent way... I don't want to seem fat-ass but... just my perception...

zrs70

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:06 am

There are definitely airline that fly classier people than others. But also the passengers vary by route. (The UA LAX-HNL passenger is not the same as the UA LAX-JFK passenger).

That said, whenever I fly AS from LAX, just the security line alone makes me feel like I have committed adultery against United! The line is often filled with people who rarely fly, why don't have their credentials ready for security, and who are often the ones wearing tank tops and flip flops.
20 year airliners.net vet! 2000-2020

AY104

Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 pm

Quoting Evan767 (Reply 9):

"Classiest" is very objective. One dictionary definition of classy, for example, is "stylish and sophisticated". In that light, I have seen passengers in all classes on the airlines I have flown on, dressed like bums with attitudes to match. On the other hand, the couple of times I flew Southwest, I saw a mix of every type of person. Just because they offer only Y class, does not mean that "classy" people do not fly with them. If you were around in the 50's and 60's like I was, people used to make an effort to look presentable when they flew. That again is a generalization. There were also a lot of jerks traveling then, too. As far as I am concerned, being classy means that you have self respect and you respect others as well. That includes all airline personnel, who in general have very high grooming standards. It would seem appropriate to say that if one has any sense off occasion at all, then he/she would make an effort to be clean, tidy and polite when traveling by air. To me, it is still an occasion, and I am quite certain it is also to most of the people who belong to Airliners.net. We have a lot of fine restaurants here in Vancouver, and on occasion I am appalled at the way some people present themselves when dining out at these places. To me it is a total lack of respect for the establishment they are visiting. It makes no difference whether the guests have a lot of money, or little money and it is a special occasion. The people who make an effort to look presentable are the ones who get the credit in my book, and generally get the most respect. Classy to me does not mean flaunting the fact that you can well afford to frequent the finer places, fly first class etc., and dress down like a bum to prove a point. That only proves one has no self respect, and in turn, no respect for others. I am not saying everyone has to dress up. either, guys with suit and tie and females with fancy dresses. Just a few of my opinions on the subject of "classy". Like I say, I have seen "classless" people traveling in all classes on all airlines.
cheers,
AY104
The only thing a customer should expect for his/her loyalty is good service

TACAA320

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:00 pm

Quoting Mayhem (Reply 11):
but to keep the fun in it i prefer sitting between descent[SIC] passengers.

How do you choose them?
Even more. How do you know that they are "decent" [not "descent"] people?

On one flight US domestic i saw a pax stealing beer from the FA cart

That's a very serious accusation.
I'll bet he/she was not "stealing".
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

av8orwalk

Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:46 pm

I have to go with WN. While working for them (I don't anymore), I came across the CEO's of Krispy Kreme and Home Depot, as well as celebrities such as Debra Messing, Kathy Griffin, Robert Downing Jr, Val Kilmer, the Bush Twin Daughters, etc... I wondered why they might fly an LCC. Then I realized that most of them became and stayed wealthy because they chose the lowest fare. Plane and simple.
The safest place to be in an airplane crash is on the ground.

CXtra

Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:38 pm

i prefer sitting between descent passengers.

Passenger who are moving in a downward direction?! Wow!

Although charter folks can be very friendly and simply enthousiastic about their flight... it can bother me

I agree with you on this one.. though it's not just charter flights that suffer from this. I'll be flamed for making this generalisation (and it is just that, a generalisation) but in general (yes, there's that word again) pax travelling in the front of the jet are more 'classy' in that they are generally quieter and dress and behave in a more sophisticated manner. That's not to say the odd goon or self-important businessman doesn't make his way beyond the curtain (or lack of it if you're in the US) but invariably being 'classy' is a result of experience, experience is a function of what you have to spend, and what you have to spend determines where you sit.

I was on a UA flight last year from LHR-IAD, sitting in Y and there was this fat woman who was hovering around in the aisles for a great deal of the flight and did not seem to want to shut up. I tried to tune out but still she hovered, still she babbled. Mrs X, shall we say, was not an example of a classy passenger. But do UA hand-pick the people that populate their cabins? No. Might Mrs X have travelled on BA had the fare been �5 cheaper? Probably. Basically what I'm saying is that who airlines carry depends very much on the fares they offer and the manner in which they present themselves to specific sections of the market through advertising.

I also travelled recently on Jet2.com (LS) over two different routes: AMS-LBA and LBA-VCE. On the first, most pax were regional Brits from Yorkshire (and the crew as well) returning from a quick break across the North Sea. On the second, it was one of only a couple of services a week which meant the market was smaller because Venice is a more expensive destination and thus the pax the pax travelling there were probably more 'classy'. What I'm saying here is that the answer to your question depends to a significant extent on the route.

Anyway, I don't think it's possible to answer your question straight out because if we understand that 'classy' people make up a (differing) percentage of the population of any nation's travelling public, then we also understand that in each of these nations, there are 'unclassy' people. For each set of people, there will be different things determining who they fly with. For example, a HK celebrity might choose to fly CX because they share nationality while a British one might choose BA. This is of course not always (and decreasingly) true but essentially, because 'classy' people do not belong to one nationality, nor do the airlines they choose to fly.

Each airline has seen its own share of 'trailer trash', as you put it, but exactly how much of it depends on their pricing. Of course scheduled airlines will see less than chartered because people who rarely travel are more likely to use a charter airline to go to an established tourist destination. My experience, which is limited, tells me CX have generally classy pax, but take this answer for what it's worth.

[Edited 2007-06-27 10:40:35]
Cathay Pacific, Now you're really flying

TACAA320

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:31 pm

Quoting Davescj (Reply 4):
At least one guy I know wasn't let into AZ Biz cabin as he wasn't in biz attire.......does dressed correctly count?

Biz attire?
I know what are you talking about. Nevertheless, if you pay for your ticket [F, J, Y], as long as I know, you are entitle to dress whatever you want [???]

TACAA320

Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:06 pm

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 17):
dress

FE DE ERRATAS
"Wear" instead of "dress"

747fan

Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:19 pm

Its generally quite dependent on the route. For example, there are probably more "classy" passengers flying ATL-LGA than ATL-MCO.

Superfly

Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:24 pm

Quoting AY104 (Reply 13):
Classy to me does not mean flaunting the fact that you can well afford to frequent the finer places, fly first class etc., and dress down like a bum to prove a point. That only proves one has no self respect, and in turn, no respect for others. I

checkmark 

Those kind of new money jerks tend to be the biggest A-holes you'll come across. Lots of money and no class.

I have seen "classless" people traveling in all classes on all airlines.

checkmark 

Quoting Av8orwalk (Reply 15):
the Bush Twin Daughters,

Was Jenna Bush as hot in person as in the pictures?  Wow!
I would have tried to get her phone number. Big grin

I am a fan of Southwest Airlines and have never had a bad experience with them. I once flew Southwest with Jerry Brown and a friend of mine sat next to Ron Jeremy on a Southwest flight.
Bring back the Concorde

Zentraedi

Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:25 am

Quoting Zrs70 (Reply 12):

On one flight US domestic i saw a pax stealing beer from the FA cart, and on another i was, well, if it had been on the bus i would have kept a closer look on my stuff.

I've seen this on international flights to and from Japan. One time it was FCO-NRT in economy on Alitalia and a few other times NRT-ORD on JAL. When the flight attendants weren't looking these Japanese women would take stuff from the cart. I just sat there, shocked and with my mouth agape. They just giggled at me.

av8orwalk

Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:37 am

Was Jenna Bush as hot in person as in the pictures?
I would have tried to get her phone number.

Jenna was the only one that would speak. Barbara slept the entire time. Jenna was SUPER nice. And VERY hot. Coming from a gay man, that says a lot!  Smile J/K She took a walk to the back galley and hung out for a second. The security detail was amazing. We were flying WN from AUS to BWI. Armored car brought them to the jetway. They preboarded with 2 secret service agents in the cabin, while one agent sat jumpseat in the cockpit for the entire flight. There was no drink service to the cockpit the entire flight. The cockpit door had to stay closed. When we arrived in BWI, however, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. They deplaned with the rest of the passengers. Not sure if there was a car waiting down below, however, as I was flying "B" position in the back.

Cheers!

Drew
MCO
The safest place to be in an airplane crash is on the ground.

Superfly

Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:50 am

AV8orWALK:
Damn you lucky MoFo!
It's probably a good thing Barbara slept, all I'd be interested in is Jenna.
I can put my leftist politics aside if I ever meet Jeena.

Quoting AV8orWALK (Reply 22):
She took a walk to the back galley and hung out for a second.

That's where are all the booze is stored so of course.  Wink
Bring back the Concorde

Evan767
Topic Author

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:21 am

Please don't take the literal meaning of classy. Decent sounds better, I couldn't think of the correct word really.

david21487

Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:30 am

Quoting Zrs70 (Reply 12):
But also the passengers vary by route.

This is funny beacuse I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago. I flew CMH-DCA on Monday on Delta Connection (RP) and at 5:00am everyone on that flight was in a suit.

I noticed the same thing when I connected to the Delta Shuttle for the DCA-LGA part of my trip. Again, there was not one person on that airplane that was not dressed professionally. We pulled off to the side of the taxiway for about 45 minutes due to an ATC delay and no one really cared. They all pulled out their reports and laptops and started working. It was amazing to me.

Now the LGA-CMH portion was a completely different story, of course. People were in flip flops, torn shorts, tank tops, etc.

Now I don't know about who has the "classiest" passengers, but yeah, I think that the type of people you see on a flight usually has a lot to do with what route you're flying.
-- Step! Jump! Slide! --

Boston92

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:07 am

Check this pic out of a UA 767 Business class:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Quinn Savit

How many of those pax are not a middle aged male with gray hair and glasses and/or balding? I count 3. 1B, 3B, and 2F. Any more?

BTW, no sterotypes are intended.

mayhem

Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:20 pm

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 14):

How do you choose them?
Even more. How do you know that they are "decent" [not "descent"] people?

On one flight US domestic i saw a pax stealing beer from the FA cart

That's a very serious accusation.
I'll bet he/she was not "stealing".

You can't choose them, of if it would be possible, i wouldn't change my flying "habbits" just to work on that little chance.

And as long as my english skills don't improve, i guess i'm not within the range of being a classy passenger neither .

The person i saw taking beer from the FA cart was steeling.. Unless you can give me another explanation for someone in Y taking a beer directly from a rack in the back of the cart when the FA is in front of it and busy with other pax... Obviously he didn't pay the $5, or i wouldn't be here calling it stealing

[Edited 2007-06-28 05:21:25]

TACAA320

Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:25 pm

Quoting Mayhem (Reply 27):
And as long as my english skills don't improve, i guess i'm not within the range of being a classy passenger neither

You can try the "check spelling" button.

Quoting Mayhem (Reply 27):
Unless you can give me another explanation for someone in Y taking a beer directly from a rack in the back of the cart when the FA is in front of it and busy with other pax... Obviously he didn't pay the $5, or i wouldn't be here calling it stealing

Sorry but I can't give you any explanation about something that I never saw.
1) You never said that they charged for the beer in your previous post, and
2) In such case, he probably paid for for it. Everybody is innocent until proving guilty.

itsnotfinals

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm

Netjets and their fleet of 650 airplanes (making them one of the larget airlines in the world in terms of aircraft).

Most all of their passengers are very low key and always polite to the crew, making them the classiest passengers.

http://www.netjets.com/News%20and%20...NetJets%20Fast%20Facts%2001-06.pdf
Speedbird 178 Heavy, FINAL runway 27L

Baexecutive

Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:26 am

British Airways of course

: )

Superfly

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:31 am

Quoting Itsnotfinals (Reply 29):
Most all of their passengers are very low key and always polite to the crew, making them the classiest passengers.

I guess you haven't met my fmr. boss's wife.
They used NetJets often and she was one obnoxious irrational b!^*h!  mad  I am sure she was no different as a passenger.
Bring back the Concorde

mayhem

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:51 am

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 28):
You can try the "check spelling" button.

Sorry but I can't give you any explanation about something that I never saw.
1) You never said that they charged for the beer in your previous post, and
2) In such case, he probably paid for for it. Everybody is innocent until proving guilty.

1) Spell check doesn't see anything wrong in descent nor decent, they are both English words.
2) I assumed that alcohol in coach is always to pay for in the US. And it couldn't be stealing if he doesn't have to pay for it
3) I was what i saw, and if he didn't have any contact with the FA and neglected her request if he wanted anything, and then takes something from her cart i call it stealing. Stealing a can of beer is no big deal. It only says quite a lot about the pax.

Vasu

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:33 am

Surely Privatair (KLM, Lufthansa etc. flights) and Eos must be up on that list...

TACAA320

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:35 am

Quoting Mayhem (Reply 32):
1) Spell check doesn't see anything wrong in descent nor decent, they are both English words.
2) I assumed that alcohol in coach is always to pay for in the US. And it couldn't be stealing if he doesn't have to pay for it
3) I was what i saw, and if he didn't have any contact with the FA and neglected her request if he wanted anything, and then takes something from her cart i call it stealing. Stealing a can of beer is no big deal. It only says quite a lot about the pax.

1) Right. But two different [very different] meaning for each word. You may also check www.dictionary.com
2)You were what you saw? I don't get it. If he was stealing and you said nothing to the F/A you [maybe and just maybe] were an accessory to the stealing and may constitute a violation of law.
3) Not a big deal? Try to do that in a liquor store in the U.S., and let see if you spend the night at jail.

mayhem

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:03 am

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 34):
1) Right. But two different [very different] meaning for each word. You may also check www.dictionary.com
2)You were what you saw? I don't get it. If he was stealing and you said nothing to the F/A you [maybe and just maybe] were an accessory to the stealing and may constitute a violation of law.
3) Not a big deal? Try to do that in a liquor store in the U.S., and let see if you spend the night at jail.

1) I DO know what it means, it was simply... a spelling mistake
2) IT was what i saw, typo.
3) I'm not the kind of nitpicking tattletale that's going to meddle in what he's doing. As i said, it only says a lot about what kind of guy he was.
4) You spend a night IN jail and not at jail  Yeah sure
5) Let's stop this childish behaviour

TACAA320

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:11 am

Quoting Mayhem (Reply 35):
4) You spend a night IN jail and not at jail

In such case you will be the one. Not me.  laughing 

Quoting Mayhem (Reply 35):
Let's stop this childish behaviour[SIC]

You can't deny that was funny.

LTU932

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:47 am

The response is simple: Champion Air. Why? Because everyone who flies on MG will feel like a champion. After all, champions have to be classy by nature, aren't they?  stirthepot   Wink
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

deskflier

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:18 am

Speaking with cabin crew, you quickly find out that the most un-classy people found in the passenger cabin of an airliner are people with "new" money, ie folks that got rich pretty recently, like in the last generation or so. They are so full of their own importance so they think they can treat anyone else with total disrespect. Some people just toss their good manners overboard as soon as they can afford the fare in First or even Business Class, while the common herd in Coach or Tourist mostly follow instructions and ask nicely when they require any service. Real classy people, like royalty and the like, are usually very easy to have as passengers, but nowadays airlines prefer to avoid these passengers because of the increased risk of hijackings with a high-ranking official or ultra-rich business tycoon aboard.
How can anyone not fly, when we live at a time when we can fly?

mayhem

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:19 am

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 36):
You can't deny that was funny.

Haha, i indeed had my share of laughs and enjoyment in this  Smile

And you have to admit, that if you would be sure that someone was "stealing", you wouldn't esteem him too high neither. as this was what this thread was all about  Smile

Boston92

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:15 pm

One time years back when I was 21, I was in line to board the UA 777 in ORD bound for SFO, there was this lady who was asking everyone, "Are you in First Class?". She turned to me and asked me that, and I just said "yes" and turned and looked the other way. Then this guy walks up and asked, "Are they boarding First Class", and this lady said, "Yes ONLY First Class, so if you are like this kid [pointing to me], get out of here".

At this point I am very confused because I was in First Class. She had to have asked everyone which on the 777 was a lot of FC pax. When the line started moving she completely cut me off and her fur coat brushed me on the face. I was pissed, not because she cut in line, but because of how much of a [you know what] she was being.

I ended up sitting right next to that guy (who me and him had a very long conversation about her and people like her are the ones that DON'T belong up in front) and the lady sat behind me, and a fairly LARGE man next to her. I reclined my seat all the way and enjoyed my flight while this lady got beer spilled on her twice from this guy and coffee from one of the F/A's (ouch)...(not the F/A's fault)... I guess karma does exist, you know.

Ever since then, I usually travel with no carry-ons and book an aisle seat, and I am the last person on the plane... what is the point of rushing on anyways when you have an aisle seat and no bags. But be careful, one time I almost missed a flight by doing this, and I had been sitting at the gate for 1 hour...

CaptainJon

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:33 pm

Quoting Davescj (Reply 4):

Which airlines enforce dress codes in F? I flew first recently and I was concerned if wearing shorts (beige dressy style) and wore a button down short sleeved shirt. Thought it was classy enough, but still comfortable since I get hot rather easily. I don't like wearing long sleeved shirts ever (even in freezing NJ winters), and usually wear shorts until its 10C. Though everyone in F were wearing khakis, button down shirts (mostly long sleeved), and dress shoes.

trent1000

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:52 pm

Quoting Davescj (Reply 6):
There was a charter company that let pax fly nude

Quoting Davescj (Reply 6):
Once cruising altitude was reached all the passengers were then free to get out of their clothing.

I suppose if passengers were naked before take off, but emergency evacuation was required via slides - OUCH!
That would beat watching the test evacuation of the A380, would upstage the 'art' of the photographer who takes shots of large groups of nude people in public places and would be quite popular on you-tube!

Quoting CaptainJon (Reply 41):
Which airlines enforce dress codes in F?

Obviously not the charter flight mentioned above!

Classy passengers? Any Airline, anytime - although I've only ever seen them fully clothed.

TACAA320

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:20 pm

Quoting Mayhem (Reply 39):
you wouldn't esteem him too high neither.

Absolutely right.

Every single airline has to deal with this kind of passengers [even some employees].

babybus

Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:35 am

I'll put my marker down and say Air France. Every time I travel with them I'm impressed by conduct of the passengers.

Bottom of my list is British charter airlines.
and with that..cabin crew, seats for landing please.

TACAA320

Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:42 pm

What airline has had the classiest, seasoned traveler (ie. businessmen)?

Ryanair indeed.

itsnotfinals

Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:52 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 31):
I guess you haven't met my fmr. boss's wife.
They used NetJets often and she was one obnoxious irrational b!^*h! I am sure she was no different as a passenger.

Notice I said "Most All". NetJets has been known to give really obnoxious people their money back and tell them you are not welcome on our planes!

I have 5 friends that fly for Netjets and 1 in Management. Most all of their passengers are very respectful and nice and behave well while on the planes.

zak

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:41 am

i'd say F in north american airlines is pretty much very horrible. money cant buy class and usually makes it worst.
flying in ryanair or such and people are usually less of a PITA even though many are one time flyers and "working class". way more class just being yourself than the percentage of people who think the whole world revolves around them because they have a gucci handbag and sit in F
10=2

sw733

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:27 am

Quoting Evan767 (Reply 9):

Why? There is no logical reason for your response...it shows a personal dislike of Southwest (and probably LCC's) with "fact" coming from your personal experiences going in with a negative view, if you have even flown them at all...just a guess, I could be wrong. One thing is darn certain - I've come across a lot of people on WN who are classier than a lot of people I've come across on US, AA, UA, VS, or other airlines.

itsnotfinals

Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:54 am

Quoting SW733 (Reply 48):
WN who are classier than a lot of people I've come across on US, AA, UA, VS, or other airlines.

Absolutley true!