Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

horvik89
Topic Author

Summer Trips

Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:32 am

Hey Guys,

So this summer i am spending my time flying th AC i have ALWAYS wanted to fly on. But im having some problems trying to figure our which airlines still operate which aircraft, and how far i will have to travel to get on these wonderful flying machines.

On the 742 im booked on with Transaero from DME-YYZ.

Can someoe help me with the following, ill be travelling from 1st june through 1 july so any time within is perfect Big grin

Id love to get my ass on the 727-200, 747-200 (done), DC-10 (any), Tu-134 (done), Emb170's + (any), 767-200 AND the 747SP!

Now im trying to keep it as close to Europe as possible, but any help from you guys would be wonderful Big grin

Thanks a million!
"Work Hard, Fly Right" - Continental Forever

AirTranTUS

RE: Summer Trips

Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:12 pm

Quoting Horvik89 (Thread starter):
767-200

CO will have some of those at LHR next summer. You could take one to the US and go on to Central America where there are still some 722's. Champion Air in the US also has 722's, but I don't think you can just buy airfare, you have to buy a package.
I love ASO!

horvik89
Topic Author

Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:32 pm

Thanks, i love flying CO and deffinatly will look this up. Great that they are flying out of LHR.
"Work Hard, Fly Right" - Continental Forever

chase

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:31 am

Are you an employee of an airline that has an interline agreement w/ FX? If so, that will solve your DC-10 problem easily.

B747forever

Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:23 pm

AND the 747SP!

You can always fly with RB from LHR.!!!

767-200

BA, send many 762s to cities in Europe. For example you can fly to ARN with a 762, as I did last winter!!!
Work Hard, Fly Right

ATCtower

Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:47 pm

You can jump on Champion Air's 727-200 from DEN, I believe they run the route to CUN. (Check worryfreevacations.com) The flight actually used to be really really cheap, but it will run you about 500+/- R/T. Make sure you check the airline before booking because the flight only operates with Champion on Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays. I took one of these from DEN-LAS and return when they were flying the route and they are fun... Good luck.
By reading the above post you waive all rights to be offended. If you do not like what you read, forget it.