Unlike last year, I will emphasize on COST in 2008 (due to some personal commitments which require a lof of $$$). I managed to achieve 5 out of 12 resolutions I targeted in 2007, which I have mixed feelings about it.
For 2008, I have set 11 'aviation' resolutions, which are:
- To break my record of flying on 53 sectors (achieved in 2007) and 44,751 miles (also achieved in 2007).
- To perform at least one return long haul journey.
- To fly at least one sector a month.
- To pursue flying in F for the first time.
- To maintain my MH's Silver Enrich membership while keeping a healthy activities in my KLM's Flying Blue and Emirates' Skywards accounts.
- To involve in a special aviation related event (such as an inaugural flight).
- To only fly MH for domestic flights in Malaysia.
- To only fly Batavia for domestic flights in Indonesia. Sriwijaya and Garuda as substitutes if Batavia is sold out with priority to Sriwijaya.
- To fly the best airline which provide 'value for money' for international sector.
- To visit at least one new country.
- And last but not least, to get a DSLR so that I can snap more beautiful photographs.
Happy New Year 2008 to all.