Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

staralliance38
Topic Author

Oh, The Things A.Netters Do!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:26 am

OK, admit, when on a plane, you seem to be the one taking pictures. When unboarding, you ask for safety cards if you haven't grabbed one already. You ask the FA for the registration number of the plane. You might even be the only one taking pictures of the IF Food instead of eating it  Smile. These are some of the characteristics of A.Netters when they travel. Share your stories and experiences that show why A.netters seem to stick out.

Here's one. On FL 282 from PHF-MCO, I was taking pictures in-flight. There was a canterkerous guy behind me and commented on every time I would pull out my camera. "Oh my god, he's taking more pictures!" "Now he's taking pictures of the food!". He also said some words I can't say on the forum, but his wife was there, fortunately, and she saw me speak to the FA and captain as they gave me a B717 safety card.

Not surprisingly, during the IF beverage service, that guy asked for Coke and Vodka (glug, glug, glug lol)
Roar, lion, roar

AirTranTUS

RE: Oh, The Things A.Netters Do!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:31 am

I don't have any desire to collect safety cards. I do have a varied collection of magazines though. Especially AA, who makes one per week (there's an idea for saving money). I also pick my seats to get the best view, usually just behind the wing so I can see the flaps.
I love ASO!

staralliance38
Topic Author

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:39 am

Quoting AirTranTUS (Reply 1):
Especially AA, who makes one per week (there's an idea for saving money

Is it now weekly! Wow!

I sent a letter to AA about how I liked OneWorld lol. I still can't believe I did that! Anyways, they said they'll publish it in the American Way, the AA IF Mag. I told them sure and OK, and they never did publish it. I think is because I told them I had a loyalty with US as well lol. They told me the mag was published 2 per month or bi-weekly.
Roar, lion, roar

Transpac787

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:54 am

On December 25, 2007, I was on UA981 KWI-IAD. I had got Christmas cards and little Christmas presents for the entire crew, and wanted to make the cards slightly more personal with their names, so at the risk of looking highly suspicious I asked the purser if I could see the crew manifest for the flight.  Big grin

She had I had been talking earlier, and she knew I was one of only two nonrevs on the flight, so she was happy to give it to me, and later handed the cards out to everyone for me.

LHboyatDTW

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:23 am

Quoting StarAlliance38 (Thread starter):
OK, admit, when on a plane, you seem to be the one taking pictures. When unboarding, you ask for safety cards if you haven't grabbed one already. You ask the FA for the registration number of the plane. You might even be the only one taking pictures of the IF Food instead of eating it

Everytime I read a TR here, I continually ask myself the same question, "Who seems to be the more sane a.netter? Me or them?"  mischievous 

There was a canterkerous guy behind me and commented on every time I would pull out my camera. "Oh my god, he's taking more pictures!" "Now he's taking pictures of the food!"

It's one thing taking photos outside, but for me I don't understand the whole food thing. In my view seeing one meal in coach is similar to seeing the cockpit of an Airbus. When you've seen one, you have more or less seen all of them.

Not surprisingly, during the IF beverage service, that guy asked for Coke and Vodka (glug, glug, glug lol)

rotfl 
The air in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious because it's the same the angels breathe.

Yflyer

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:32 am

Show of hands -- when you're reading another website and you come across a three letter abbreviation, who else hovers the cursor over it while asking yourself "What airport is that?"

ANITIX87

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:02 am

When I was little, and it was the pre-9/11 days, I would spend hours on my trans-Atlantic flights walking up and down the aircraft to see all the parts of it, talking to the F/As about routings, drawing a (at the time) very detailed picture of the plane we were on, and then asking to go see the cockpit where I would spend as long as they would let me and give the pilot my drawing. Through all these adventures I've gathered a few special stories.

1) JFK-ATH, on TWA800 in 1996 a few weeks before N93119 went down. (age 9)
First flight on a 747. I was walking around the plane and the same F/A saw me for the umpteenth time. She asked me if I was looking for something in particular and I said I wanted to see what the upstairs was like. She let my parents know I was with her, and then took me to the upstairs cabin where they had just finished the dinner service. The stairs were so cool, and I remember how cozy that cabin looked to me. I was thrilled, and it was the first time I got to see the upper deck of a 747. She also took me back to the galley and showed me where they store everything, how the food is prepared, and the crew rest areas, though I can't, for the life of me, remember where they were. I seem to recall that they were located somewhere above the main cabin, perhaps above the rear galley?

2) GVA-JFK, on a Swissair 747-300 (replacement for the usual MD-11) in 1997. (age 10)
As usual, I asked to go see the cockpit. My parents wanted to come with me as we correctly assumed it would be the last time we were on a SR 743. We all went up and when in the cockpit, the pilot invited me to sit on his lap. We were about to start descent into JFK, and he put my hands on the yoke and his hands over mine. He then turned the plane, with my "help". It was one of the best moments of my life. (Now, some of you will say, "There's no way he turned the plane manually mid-flight". This may be true, and in retrospect, this story sounds far-fetched even to me. Either I remember it completely wrong, or there was a catch to the situation, but I'm almost certain my mom has it on video somewhere.)

TIS
www.stellaryear.com: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 5DMkII, Sigma 50mm 1.4, Canon 24-70 2.8L II, Canon 100mm 2.8L, Canon 100-4

AirTranTUS

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 am

Quoting StarAlliance38 (Reply 2):
Is it now weekly! Wow!

It was in 2002-3. I don't know what my most recent one is. I think American Way is rather bland as far as in-flight mags go. I only collect them for the flight information sections though.
I love ASO!

LHboyatDTW

Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:29 am

Quoting Yflyer (Reply 5):

Admittedly I'll bite and say that on occasion I do that with license plates.

I kinda miss the days where I would walk into the cockpit of say a 757 and see it, get a picture and a card of the plane we flew with the captain's signature on the front with all the specifications of that plane on the back. That was the NW I grew up with.  cloudnine 
The air in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious because it's the same the angels breathe.

UltimateDelta

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:21 pm

Yeah, whenever I fly, my seatmate often comments on how many pictures I take (usually 10-12). Fortunately they're nice about it. When I was younger, I would ALWAYS go to the cockpit to check it out after the flight. This was pre- 9/11 and the MidEx crews were always nice about letting me sit in the seat and poke around.
Midwest Airlines- 1984-2010

AllegiantAir

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:47 pm

I'll plead guilty to that! Same goes for school, we get worksheets or packets with three letter abbrev. in them, muttering to myself trying to remember what airport that its. I get some strange looks, but whats an aviation nerd to do??
Live to Fly.

Superfly

Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:56 pm

StarAlliance38:
I see you are new here to Airliners.net.
It's all downhill from here pal.  Silly

Yes I do often take pictures on board aircraft. I remember flying 1st. class on a United 747 between Tokyo and Bangkok and I was taking photos of my meals and drinks. The flight attendants were being extra, extra nice to me before they asked "Are you from the executive office in Chicago and what is your title?"
She thought I was a top executive at United rating that crew's service. I just laughed and told her that I wasn't so there was nothing for her to worry about. I honestly told her it was my hobby. I don't think she believed me which was ok with me. She kept the drinks coming and that's all that really mattered to me.  champagne 
Bring back the Concorde

NWADC9

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:59 am

Quoting LHboyatDTW (Reply 8):
I kinda miss the days where I would walk into the cockpit of say a 757 and see it, get a picture and a card of the plane we flew with the captain's signature on the front with all the specifications of that plane on the back. That was the NW I grew up with.

Ditto. Luckly, found a whole set with the 744, 742, DC10, 757, A320, 727, MD80, and DC9 Big grin My mom had bags of 'em, as well as wings, for me-sadly lost 'em  banghead 

I'd take anything worth taking. Barf bags (unless they're just generic-looking), inflight mags, napkins (unused), peanut/pretzel bag (if airline logo's on it), luggage tags, anything. This trip, I'm gonna start getting safety cards as well. Those f/a's sure will love me  Silly
I get paid to convert dead dino juice into noise.

Bartonsayswhat

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:09 am

i dont have a story but when i was in DEN a few weeks ago, with out hearing any other parts of the conversation, i heard a man say, "It's all right ma'am, I'm an A.Netter." got a chuckle

staralliance38
Topic Author

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:11 pm

Quoting LHboyatDTW (Reply 8):
I kinda miss the days where I would walk into the cockpit of say a 757 and see it, get a picture and a card of the plane we flew with the captain's signature on the front with all the specifications of that plane on the back. That was the NW I grew up with.

and that is the NWA Today! My NWA contact sent me some mini busineess cards that pilots could sign. She sent like A319, 757, 747, dc9, and dc10 cards. But somebody got them ad I only have the 319  crying 
Roar, lion, roar

AllegiantAir

Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:34 am

Quoting NWADC9 (Reply 12):
luggage tags

That's what I collect. Big grin I have about 90 from airlines around the world.
Live to Fly.

staralliance38
Topic Author

Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:48 am

Quoting AllegiantAir (Reply 15):
luggage tags

That's what I collect. I have about 90 from airlines around the world.

I'm currently in CHO (no, i didn't fly, I had to drive coming from another competition) for a competition. I'm using 2 AC tags, LH tag, FL paper and palstic tag, NZ tag, UA gel tag, US tag, BL tag, and a SK tag. Most of them were given to me from airlines that I contacted for a project.

Thats another thing A Netters do; try to associate airlines in everything they do  Smile !
Roar, lion, roar

jetmatt777

Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:57 am

Anything three letter abbreviations I automatically think of or search my memory database for the airport name.

Spotting inside the terminal at LGA, I got about 6-7 five year olds asking me questions about each plane going by the window, kinda distracting trying to write down N-numbers with 6 year olds counting to 10 in your ear  Wink.

In ATL terminal C, I had about 10 biz travellers getting there panties in a wad about my scanner being too loud while they were talking on the phone to corporate, honestly, my scanner cannot possibly add that much noise to that terminal, it's loud in there. Besides, I could barely here my scanner.

In JAX all my airport diagrams, scanner, camera, and N-number log-book was attracting the ladies, no not really, it was attracting the security  Sad

Arggghhhh, I'm seriously thinking about buying an Airliners.net tee-shirt so people will say "Oh, he's just a nerd, not a 14 year old terrorist holding a camera."

-Matt

MidEx216

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Quoting AirTranTUS (Reply 1):
I also pick my seats to get the best view, usually just behind the wing so I can see the flaps.

I used to bring my camera to work at YX and take pictures of the RoN aircraft once in a while. On breaks during training, I'd be up in the concourse. When I flew roundtrip ORD-DTW-FRA, I picked my seats for three right side windows, one left side window. All of them were just behind the wings (one day I'll have enough money to sit just AHEAD of the wing) and the side of the aircraft was determined by the time of day and the direction / runway we'd be flying so I could get good lighting. Worked out quite nicely.

Oh, and my friend's are impressed with my ability to identify aircraft flying at cruise level from the ground.

LDIkaros

Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:42 am

As soon as I board an aircraft I take pictures of my seat, my seat row, my leg space, etc. And if there is a meal service I also snap pictures of the meal no matter how meager. Sometimes I even grab my camera to take pictures of the lavatories. And of course I try to film take-off and landing.

Sometimes I wonder what people think of me  Big grin But I don't care. I am an A.nutter!

LockstockNL777

Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Show of hands -- when you're reading another website and you come across a three letter abbreviation, who else hovers the cursor over it while asking yourself "What airport is that?"

Haha guilty as charged!

staralliance38
Topic Author

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Quoting LDIkaros (Reply 19):
I am an A.nutter!

Hah! A.Nutter!
Roar, lion, roar

OA260

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Quoting LHboyatDTW (Reply 4):
Everytime I read a TR here, I continually ask myself the same question, "Who seems to be the more sane a.netter? Me or them?" mischievous

I actually very rarely took photos when on trips until I joined Anet and saw others TR's . I have to say I love doing them now and it makes the flight more interesting. Its also nice to have a record of nice experiences and trips. I enjoy reading other peoples TR's also... many of trips I would love to do but will never be able to.

ayubogg

Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:27 am

License plates are the most common for me, but also some acronyms on newspapers or on TV.

My home airport is EUG and so our operations aren't exactly HUGE so during summer if I hear an aircraft flying overhead, I'll just look at the time and recite: Airline, Flight, Origin/Destination. There's been times when I say this out loud and people around me will look at me confused

I don't do the whole picture-everything-on-board thing mainly because my camera is one of those Canon Rebels with a rather large lens that calls on more attention than I fancy. When I get the chance though, I'll snap some pictures of the outside or something, but not the inside no.

As an A.netter though, I do like people knowing of my hobby. I have friends that say the silliest things that to us would be just plain stupid. A friend of mine recently flew to JFK and once she deplaned she called me all excited because she had seen "Jewish Airlines" and I was like: "you mean El Al?"  faint 

All in all, I love being part of this great community. We all share this one thing in common: our love for all things Aviation. For a few minutes (okay maybe some hours on some days) we can get away to this site and put all our political and ideological differences aside and learn from each other's wisdom of the field. I must say that most of my knowledge of Aviation came from this site.

Quoting OA260 (Reply 22):
I enjoy reading other peoples TR's also... many of trips I would love to do but will never be able to.

Never say never! Stay positive, set a goal, and work towards it! That's how I ended up paying for my own trips to Europe each summer.

As a closing statement, as an A.netter, I'm always on the lookout in airports to see if I can spot any fellow A.netters. I look for giveaway signs like:

*Glued to the windows looking out at the tarmac/runway while taking notes.
*Walking around the airport or on-board with a camera out, switched on, and ready to snap a picture.
*Sitting in the airport looking intensely at their laptops at the following:

Who here can't recognize this from a mile away?

Loving A.net,

-Ayubogg
Alba gu bràth

LHboyatDTW

Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:42 am

Quoting StarAlliance38 (Reply 14):
and that is the NWA Today! My NWA contact sent me some mini busineess cards that pilots could sign. She sent like A319, 757, 747, dc9, and dc10 cards. But somebody got them ad I only have the 319

Perhaps you could scan one for me to see. Until now I didn't even know they still did it.

Quoting Ayubogg (Reply 23):
Who here can't recognize this from a mile away?

Where did I put those reading glasses?  old 

I look for giveaway signs like:

I found an easier way at my home airport. Simply look for anybody walking around the McNamara for anyone trying in vain to look for the elusive "undotted window"

I still don't find myself comfortable taking pictures left and right when I'm on a plane. I'm one who doesn't like to receive a lot of attention and I'd usually wait until everybody is off to take a picture or two of the interior.

flyboyseven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:43 am

At lunch in school looking up and saying oh thats an alaska 738 going to ANC, or thats the oasis hon kong 744 to well hong kong ect... I got a few weird looks when I took about a hundred shots out the window on my recent YVR-MEX flight. Also in PHX coming back standing about 5-8 feet away from the crews pretending to look around while they talked. I am really lame and nerdy arnt I eh?

Graham
As long as the number of take-offs equals the number of landings...you're doing fine.

wilco737

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:03 am

Another thing comes to my mind: seeing some special aircraft: 1st thought will toughly be: oh, where is my camera, I need to share it with everybody on a.net!
Or something happens to you: once I come home I will start a thread about it on a.net!

Something weird happened to me the other day! It was a phase where I played A LOT flight simulator. And I always switch between the cockpit view and the side view back and forth (using shit + S). I like seing the aircraft soaring through the sky. So, I was sitting in the MD11F and was looking out of the window and the sun was setting. It was a lovely sunset, so I thought, must looks cool to see the MD11 from outside now and for 2 seconds I was looking for the SHIFT + S keys! Big grin but I havent found them of course! And I never saw the MD11F from outside during that lovely sunset! Big grin

WILCO737 (MD11F)
 airplane 

staralliance38
Topic Author

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Quoting Flyboyseven (Reply 25):
At lunch in school looking up and saying oh thats an alaska 738 going to ANC, or thats the oasis hon kong 744 to well hong kong ect... I got a few weird looks when I took about a hundred shots out the window on my recent YVR-MEX flight. Also in PHX coming back standing about 5-8 feet away from the crews pretending to look around while they talked. I am really lame and nerdy arnt I eh?

OMG, finally! (did i just say OMG?) My school is near a flightplan, so when I see a plane, I just look for the colors and type and see what time of day it is and I can say where its going lol. Although, I may be off a couple times.

When we were playing our rival (for some of you in the area, Norfolk Academy), they're like right next to ORF. So I was like:

DL CRJ to ATL

Contie to Newark

Southwest to Midway

and stuff like that
Roar, lion, roar

HT

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:28 am

Quoting WILCO737 (Reply 26):
So, I was sitting in the MD11F and was looking out of the window and the sun was setting. It was a lovely sunset, so I thought, must looks cool to see the MD11 from outside now and for 2 seconds I was looking for the SHIFT + S keys!  but I havent found them of course! And I never saw the MD11F from outside during that lovely sunset! 

Now, thats okay as along as you do not get the message "GAME OVER !" while being on business ... D:

Share your stories and experiences that show why A.netters seem to stick out.

Lie sunbathing in my garden during summer and waking uo should something unusual approach either HAJ (at roughly 3000 ft) or military traffic into ETNW (GAF Wunstorf) 1 mile from touchdown. Especially in the latter case I hate the situation where there is no camera around ...

Quoting LHboyatDTW (Reply 24):
I still don't find myself comfortable taking pictures left and right when I'm on a plane.

Copy that. It was only on one of my last flight where I had a row to my own and the neighbour across was sleeping that I took a shot of PrivatAir's BBJ interior (seats, ...).
Preview of a TR to come :
Big version: Width: 1024 Height: 682 File size: 402kb

-HT
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !

wilco737

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:11 am

Quoting HT (Reply 28):
Now, thats okay as along as you do not get the message "GAME OVER !" while being on business ... D:

rotfl  yeah Game over, insert coin Big grin Big grin

WILCO737 (MD11F)
 airplane 

ag92

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:01 pm

you seem to be the one taking pictures

checkmark 

When unboarding, you ask for safety cards if you haven't grabbed one already

Nope, never have I taken a Safety Card considering it says do not remove it from the aircraft

You ask the FA for the registration number of the plane

Never thought of that idea

ou might even be the only one taking pictures of the IF Food instead of eating it

checkmark 

Quoting LDIkaros (Reply 19):
And if there is a meal service I also snap pictures of the meal no matter how meager

what do you mean IF? Dont you always get a meal even if its a 25minute flight?  duck 

Or something happens to you: once I come home I will start a thread about it on a.net!

checkmark 

Something weird happened to me the other day! It was a phase where I played A LOT flight simulator. And I always switch between the cockpit view and the side view back and forth (using shit + S). I like seing the aircraft soaring through the sky. So, I was sitting in the MD11F and was looking out of the window and the sun was setting. It was a lovely sunset, so I thought, must looks cool to see the MD11 from outside now and for 2 seconds I was looking for the SHIFT + S keys! Big grin but I havent found them of course! And I never saw the MD11F from outside during that lovely sunset! Big grin

Why are you missing the oppurtunity, you probably have seen many sunsets all live from your aircraft

Quoting Flyboyseven (Reply 25):

I was playing a cricket match one day and the school was really near an airport, and I saw this airline which I had never seen before so I looked up, and then the next thing I saw were my team mates yelling at me to duck for cover as the ball was coming to me. I didn't and neither did I have a pleasant time after that either

wilco737

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Quoting Ag92 (Reply 30):
Why are you missing the oppurtunity, you probably have seen many sunsets all live from your aircraft

but never from OUTSIDE! I mean seeing the MD11F in the lovely light from outside... Like it is possible in FS Big grin

WILCO737 (MD11F)
 airplane 

ag92

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:09 pm

Quoting WILCO737 (Reply 31):
but never from OUTSIDE! I mean seeing the MD11F in the lovely light from outside... Like it is possible in FS

Don't you guys have cameras and all that all around your fuselage. Anyways I think seeing it in live from the cockpit is better to see a graphic visualization of a computer game

wilco737

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Quoting Ag92 (Reply 32):
Don't you guys have cameras and all that all around your fuselage. Anyways I think seeing it in live from the cockpit is better to see a graphic visualization of a computer game

Camera?! No, no camera all around me! The A346 has a taxi camera, but not the MD11F... At least not that I know of!
And of course it's better to see it life than in FS! but it is hard to climb out of the aircraft at high altitude at high speed to see that Big grin

WILCO737 (MD11F)
 airplane 

Fiatstilojtd

Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:42 pm

(using shit + S)

scratchchin  ...is the sh*t button the fake Apple Button on a Windows-PC Keyboard ?  Wink

staralliance38
Topic Author

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Wow, so this is what you were doing while I was gone  Smile

using shit + S).

Wow.....coming from a chat operator........heh.

Here's another thing a do:

There's a new service fron NWA from ORF to MEM (finally!). They're advertising it on the radio and I prefer listening to that and other airline radio commercials than the music sometimes  Smile
Roar, lion, roar

AllegiantAir

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Quoting StarAlliance38 (Reply 16):
I'm using 2 AC tags, LH tag, FL paper and palstic tag, NZ tag, UA gel tag, US tag, BL tag, and a SK tag.

Using them for what??

As an A.netter though, I do like people knowing of my hobby. I have friends that say the silliest things that to us would be just plain stupid.

Yup, same for me.

Friend: Hey, I took Northwest Airlines to [enter city here] for Spring Break, do you know what plane I flew?

Kreg (me): Umm... some more details would be helpful.

Friend: It was small.

Kreg (to himself): And what would your definition of "small" be? As in 747SP or Cessna 152?

Kreg: Rolls eyes, then walks away after Friend loses interest.

Another thing, back in my elementary school days, the school was near the airport. I missed a few football passes or kickball catches (in the outfield) due to that. Big grin
Live to Fly.

staralliance38
Topic Author

Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:46 am

Quoting AllegiantAir (Reply 36):
Quoting StarAlliance38 (Reply 16):
I'm using 2 AC tags, LH tag, FL paper and palstic tag, NZ tag, UA gel tag, US tag, BL tag, and a SK tag.

Using them for what??

I'm glad you brought that up lol. I have so many tags on my bag to show 1) my love of airlines and 2) it makes me feel like I'm a frequent traveller lol. These are tags that airlines have given me
Roar, lion, roar

Yflyer

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:34 am

Quoting AllegiantAir (Reply 36):
Friend: Hey, I took Northwest Airlines to [enter city here] for Spring Break, do you know what plane I flew?

Kreg (me): Umm... some more details would be helpful.

Friend: It was small.

Kreg (to himself): And what would your definition of "small" be? As in 747SP or Cessna 152?

In a situation like that I typically ask the friend follow up questions like:

"Do you remember what the seating arrangement was like? Was it 3x3, 3x2, or 2x2?" (That would at least narrow it down to 757 or A320 series, DC-9, or EMB or CRJ.

Then depending on the answer, I might ask something like

"Do you remember if the engines were on the wings or the fuselage?" (If the answer to the first question was 2x2 you could tell if it was an EMB170 vs a CRJ)

Mainly because I'd be truly interested in figuring out what kind of plane the friend flew on.  Smile

[Edited 2008-04-09 19:36:07]

wilco737

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:12 am

Quoting Fiatstilojtd (Reply 34):
scratchchin ...is the sh*t button the fake Apple Button on a Windows-PC Keyboard ? Wink

I should read my posts more carefully before posting!  banghead  Big grin
Must be the jetlag  Wink

WILCO737 (MD11F)
 airplane