Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

iadguy73
Topic Author

Delta's International Cabin Service

Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm flying PHL-EZE via ATL in November on Delta and I'm wondering about their quality of cabin service. I mostly travel to Europe and I always fly European carrier so I'm not familiar with American airlines' international coach product, other than they are said to be inferior to LH/AF/BA etc. I really wanted to fly LAN to EZE but I could not pass up Delta's $808 roundtrip fare from PHL. From the seating plan it looks like its a 764 and I assume they have PTVs. I searched the Delta international trip reports on here but they all were for business class. Delta's website was not very helpful either to find detailed description of cabin service. Thanks for the info!

Evan767

RE: Delta's International Cabin Service

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:34 am

PTV's from ATL-EZE. Cabin should feel fairly 'fresh', new leather slimline seats with headrests. One free alcoholic drink with the meal. Simple amenity kits in coach (eyeshades, earplugs, maybe one more thing I can't think of). Meal after takeoff and light breakfast/snack before landing. Compared to European carriers, Delta might seem a little worse. Compared to American carriers, Delta will seem to be the best.

Service should be similar to this TR: ATL+DL#ID131516" target=_blank>https://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...rchid=131516&s=STR-ATL+DL#ID131516

https://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...earchid=93318&s=skyteam+DL#ID93318
The proper term is "on final" not "on finals" bud...