Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

industrybuff
Topic Author

BA's Lounge At T5 + Elemis Spa

Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:58 am

Hi All

Im travelling BA later this month on the 1340 departure from LHR to JFK. I will be at LHR around 0830 in the morning and was looking for some advice on the Galleries Lounge.

Does anyone know if its possible to call a number and book a spa treatment in advance ? or is this just a turn up on the day kinda request. ?

Many thanks
Industrybuff

fbgdavidson

RE: BA's Lounge At T5 + Elemis Spa

Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 am

No ability to book Elemis appointments in advance. You must do so on the day, although since you are arriving so early you won't have any problems getting an appointment. I suggest booking on your way into to the Galleries lounge.
"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

industrybuff
Topic Author

Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 am

Mr Fbgdavidson I was hoping you were one of the replies. Thanks very much for your insight.
Do you know what kinda of treatments they offer in the lounge ?

Oh and on the topic of lounges, is Galleries South better than Galleries North ? or VV ?

fbgdavidson

Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Quoting Industrybuff (Reply 2):
Do you know what kinda of treatments they offer in the lounge ?

Treatment lists:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...is-travel-spa-treatments-list.html

Quoting Industrybuff (Reply 2):
Oh and on the topic of lounges, is Galleries South better than Galleries North ? or VV ?

To be honest I've not used either Galleries Club lounges as my BA Gold card allows access to the Galleries First. Hopefully a oneworld Sapphire can chip in with some help on that front.
"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

APYu

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 pm

The lounge in T5B is often quieter than its T5A counterparts. It has its own small Elemis spa with a smaller selection of treatments but I like it
We'd like to welcome in particular our Executive Club members and those joining us from our Oneworld alliance partners.

lhr380

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Once through South Security which has the Priority lane, (Zone H for Club World /Silver gold card check in) head straight to the South Lounge and book a time. Then relax in the lounge until they are ready.

It can be quiet busy, but if you get there early enough (First Club Gold Silver can of course check in at any time) you should not have a problem getting a time.
(The views on this site are my own and no one elses)