Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

threeifbyair
Topic Author

"Unspotted" Aircraft You've Flown On

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am

I just flew on N915XJ, a Pinnacle CRJ-900 operating for Delta Connection. Much to my surprise, there are no exterior photos (just 1 interior photo) of this ship in the A.net database, even though it has been flying since 2007.

Have you flown on any commercial planes that are missing from the photo database?

757MDE

RE: "Unspotted" Aircraft You've Flown On

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 am

I flew HC-CLB, an A320 of LAN Ecuador from Santiago to Guayaquil and Quito a few weeks ago.
There are no pictures of it in the database, but I have my own on queue now... maybe they get accepted!
If, for example, you came at four o'clock in the afternoon, then at three o'clock I shall begin to have existential angst because you nag as hell. www.alpharamirez.com

ajd1992

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:30 am

I flew on a USAirways EMB145 that was 3 days old when I flew on it. There was no photos of it in the database for about 11 months after it was delivered I believe.

N257JQ I think it was.

NorthstarBoy

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 am

I can think of two off the top, N7265U, a UA 727-222 , and N746US, an Ex-ANA 727-281 that flew with US for a while, the only picture I was able to find of N746US showed her in storage, but there seem to be no pictures of her in operation with US. A third one that came to me was N171AW, my very first 737-200. There are no pictures of that plane in HP colors, only in the colors of her delivery customer, TACA I think and alot of pictures in the liveries of the various airlines that came after TACA, but none in HP colors. A fourth is N721RW, a 727-2M7, again, no pictures of her in NW paint, the airline i flew on, just Hughes Air West, Republic, and the paint of the cargo carrier she flew for after being retired from NW. The fifth and last is N926RM, A DHC-7. The only pictures I could find of that one were ones of her being scrapped, none of her in service wearing the CO meatball colors she was in when I flew on her.
Yes, I'd like to see airbus go under so Boeing can have their customers!

Eltomzo

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 am

I flew in 4K-AZ66 Azerbaijan Airlines GYD-SIP return last year. 3.8 years old and still not in the database. Get photoging Azeri spotters!!

gabrielchew

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

I flew S2-AFN on United AIRWAYS and S2-AHA of Regent Airways a few weeks ago, no photos online. Obvs there aren't too many Bangladeshi spotters!
http://my.flightmemory.com/shefgab Upcoming flights: AMS-RIX-BUD-VDA,ETH-TLV-FCO-LHR,STN-TXL-LCY,LTN-CPH-LTN,LGW-SZG,MUC-LHR