|Quoting Loran (Reply 12):|
1) Barq Aviation L-1011-500 routing NBO-LHE, also
|Quoting Trijetsonly (Reply 13):|
How did you manage to get on that flight? I was trying really hard to contact Barq to join the flight.
|Quoting StlHsvSfoSan (Reply 24):|
Lake Union Air is about the most exotic I can get. This was in 1992, floatplane from Lake Union (Seattle area) to Victoria Harbor, BC.
|Quoting flymia (Reply 17):|
Guess it would have to be Chalks.
|Quoting Scooter01 (Reply 27):|
Taxiing into the water was awesome the first time.
|Quoting csturdiv (Reply 26):|
Flew their DHC-2 on a long flight down to some amazing untouched land at the bottom of the island.
|Quoting cedarjet (Reply 35):|
- two different Il-62Ms in Iran, DETA Kazakhstan op for Aria Air Iran
- Il-18 JIB-HGA-JIB, Mega Air op for Daallo Airlines
- over 100 sectors on Air Koryo (all types)
- over 40 sectors on Saha Air 707s
- THR-ISF on locally-built Iran-140 (An-140 under licence)
- African Express MD-80 / DC-9 DXB-NBO with a change of plane in Mogadishu
- only passenger on Biman DC-10 ferry flight BHX-DAC, last last ever DC-10 passenger aircraft movement
- American Airlines 777-223ER LHR-YYZ
- BA001 LHR-JFK 15 Oct 2003, last ever westbound bookable supersonic flight ever
|Quoting jumpjets (Reply 39):|
Aero Continente [Peru] B727s from LIM-AQP/CUZ-PEM/PEM-LIM. The last was quite dramatic as PEM was shut for hours due to monsoon type rain and after a couple of attempts the pilot abandoned an intermediate stop at CUZ and went straight to LIM- which was fine for me as that's where I wanted to go but there were quite a few disgruntled passengers who had wanted to get off!
|Quoting XAM2175 (Reply 10):|
Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe
Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days
Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit
Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior
Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft
Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials
Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions
Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin
Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon
Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos
Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft
Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries
Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground
Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos