Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

Gianlu1806
Topic Author

Airline Assessment

Sun May 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Hello everyone,
tomorrow I will attend my first pilot aptitude testS with Wizz air in collaboration with L3 Harris school; concerning the psychometric tests, I was wondering what is around the percentage to consider the tests passed.
Thank you everyone in advance.
Last edited by atcsundevil on Sun May 10, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: REMOVED ALL CAPS FROM TITLE

shamrock137

Re: Airline Assessment

Sun May 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Gianlu1806 wrote:
Hello everyone,
tomorrow I will attend my first pilot aptitude testS with Wizz air in collaboration with L3 Harris school; concerning the psychometric tests, I was wondering what is around the percentage to consider the tests passed.

Hi there, not really sure those kind of stats are released and if they are, I'd imagine it would be the testing facility telling you what you needed to pass. The forum over at PPRuNe might be a better resource, they have a whole section dedicated to sponsorship's, training, cadet programs etc. Surprised they are still actively hiring to be honest!
Time to spare? Go by air!

Starlionblue

Re: Airline Assessment

Sun May 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Gianlu1806 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I cannot offer any concrete numbers but this might help you know what to expect.

First off, you might not even be told what mark you got. I have no idea what percentage or score I got on any of the assessments in the interview process. In the case of the psychometric testing, all I knew was which sections I had managed to complete in the time allotted for them, depending on whether I had managed to finish that section or whether the time had run out.

Secondly, at any given time, there will be x number of candidates for y number of spots. So the score required to "pass", as in move forward in the interview process, might be higher or lower depending on demand and supply.

Good luck on the assessment!
"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots." - John Ringo