AAtakeMeAway
Topic Author
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:59 am

Crystal Skye on FR24

Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:50 pm

I can't find Crystal Skye on FR24, but I would love to track their 772. Can anyone help?
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3524
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:15 pm

You won't find it because the frame (P4-XTL) has been in storage at Johor Bahru for most of the year.
 
AAtakeMeAway
Topic Author
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:59 am

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 pm

RobK wrote:
You won't find it because the frame (P4-XTL) has been in storage at Johor Bahru for most of the year.


Not according to DFW (this is what piqued my interest in the aircraft)

https://www.facebook.com/DFWAirport/pho ... =3&theater
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3524
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Interesting. I did some deeper research and apparently FR24 blocked it from being tracked in March 2018. :roll:

You can track it on Radarbox but how much historical flight activity you'll see will depend on what subscription level you have there : https://www.radarbox24.com/data/registration/P4-XTL

It's trackable on FA as well, uses fixed callsign CXB772 : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/CXB772

:thumbsup:
 
AAtakeMeAway
Topic Author
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:59 am

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:07 pm

RobK wrote:
Interesting. I did some deeper research and apparently FR24 blocked it from being tracked in March 2018. :roll:

You can track it on Radarbox but how much historical flight activity you'll see will depend on what subscription level you have there : https://www.radarbox24.com/data/registration/P4-XTL

It's trackable on FA as well, uses fixed callsign CXB772 : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/CXB772

:thumbsup:


Very helpful; thank you! I'm officially obsessed with this aircraft.
 
PlymSpotter
Posts: 10341
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:32 am

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Earlier in the year it flew overhead on departure from LGW with Chelsea football club on board. The flight was trackable on FR24, but it didn't list the registration or operator - just the aircraft type.
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...
 
11inni
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:31 am

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:21 am

Blocked by the operator, Comlux.
 
TUSAA
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:20 am

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:25 am

AAtakeMeAway wrote:
RobK wrote:
Interesting. I did some deeper research and apparently FR24 blocked it from being tracked in March 2018. :roll:

You can track it on Radarbox but how much historical flight activity you'll see will depend on what subscription level you have there : https://www.radarbox24.com/data/registration/P4-XTL

It's trackable on FA as well, uses fixed callsign CXB772 : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/CXB772

:thumbsup:


Very helpful; thank you! I'm officially obsessed with this aircraft.




Currently at DFW waiting to fly the Dallas Mavericks basketball team to China for a game on Oct.5th.
 
AAtakeMeAway
Topic Author
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:59 am

Re: Crystal Skye on FR24

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:49 pm

TUSAA wrote:
AAtakeMeAway wrote:
RobK wrote:
Interesting. I did some deeper research and apparently FR24 blocked it from being tracked in March 2018. :roll:

You can track it on Radarbox but how much historical flight activity you'll see will depend on what subscription level you have there : https://www.radarbox24.com/data/registration/P4-XTL

It's trackable on FA as well, uses fixed callsign CXB772 : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/CXB772

:thumbsup:


Very helpful; thank you! I'm officially obsessed with this aircraft.




Currently at DFW waiting to fly the Dallas Mavericks basketball team to China for a game on Oct.5th.


Seriously ?!?! Wow; they're flying in style !!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos