- Lockheed Electro: An electric regional airplane that can run with 1-8 lithium ion batteries (more batteries is longer range but also heavier). BTW, I came up with this idea because “Electra” sounds like “electric”.
- Boeing 777XL: Similar to 777X, but it is slightly taller and maximizes usage of fuselage space by having an upper deck.
- Airbus A420: The “Super Duper Jumbo”. It’s a triple decker aircraft. It is shaped like A380, but it has 6 engines.
- Boeing 737 MINI: Slightly smaller size than 737-200. It is ideal for medium haul flights that are less popular and has less fuel capacity. Similar concept of B720. BTW, I got the idea of this name when thinking of “737 MAX”, but “737 MIN” sounds a bit awkward.
- Duck Heliplane: A military aircraft that can take off and land pretty much anywhere. It’s a heliplane (airplane and helicopter hybrid, has wings and propellers but also has rotors). It is a “duck” because it can take off and land pretty much on anywhere, whether on a helipad, on a runway, in water, etc. and it can be a flying boat or taxi on land.