Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

speedbird52

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator coming to PC and Xbox

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:37 am

Subwayfan1998 wrote:
I'm very Amazed by this Ultra-Realistic Graphics on the New Game whichh is Awesome. I would love to see 747-8i to be featured in a new game because i enjoyed flying a 747-400 aircraft on FSX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCBgO6S ... dex=8&t=0s

Aaron747

Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:28 am

It just keeps looking better and better
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

FiscAutTecGarte

Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:28 pm

I just watched an updated video (Part VI) where they discuss what they've done to model Airports around the world. They claim to have included every active airport in the world. Wow. Anyway, it's just amazing. I never play games. But I will buy this one.... and the stuff I need to make it work (Yoke, Foot pedals, etc..)
learning never stops...

FischAutoTechGarten is the full handle and it reflects my interest. It's abbreviated to fit A.net short usernames.

alberchico

Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySEWs6luN7Q&t=511s

Take a gander at the custom sounds it's going to have. They even have crickets :shock: :shock: :shock:
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

elbandgeek

Sun May 10, 2020 3:07 am

They released the anticipated hardware specs a couple weeks ago and looks about what I would have expected. My current machine is a Ryzen 2600X/RX580 which seems in the middle ground so I'm not worried but I was probably going to upgrade to a navi card soon anyway. I'm interested to see how it will do on Xbox. The bottom end of the specs is around Original/S performance, so I wouldn't bet on that running higher than 900p, maybe only 720. One X is close to the middle and will probably be good for 1080/30. I don't think Series X will compare to an RVII/2080 but it'll definitely be well past the "recommended" tier and should run 4K/60 with ray tracing.

StarGrid

Fri May 15, 2020 3:29 am

But if the graphics truly are that beautiful, I'm just gobsmacked!

DelSolAaron

Mon May 18, 2020 11:49 pm

elbandgeek wrote:
They released the anticipated hardware specs a couple weeks ago and looks about what I would have expected. My current machine is a Ryzen 2600X/RX580 which seems in the middle ground so I'm not worried but I was probably going to upgrade to a navi card soon anyway. I'm interested to see how it will do on Xbox. The bottom end of the specs is around Original/S performance, so I wouldn't bet on that running higher than 900p, maybe only 720. One X is close to the middle and will probably be good for 1080/30. I don't think Series X will compare to an RVII/2080 but it'll definitely be well past the "recommended" tier and should run 4K/60 with ray tracing.

Great. My PC is just a tad better than the minimum requirements. Time for a new system!

Plane Holland

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:02 pm

About 30 years ago I had a wish one day Flight Simulator would be this realistic. I'm so happy this is coming true. Just for FS2020 I bought a new desktop pc with AMD 3700X and Nvidia RTX 2080 and 32GB of RAM.

jetmatt777

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:50 pm

Do we have any idea when this will be released? Seems like it has been close for a while.

elbandgeek

Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:47 am

jetmatt777 wrote:
Do we have any idea when this will be released? Seems like it has been close for a while.

Nothing has been said about delays so as far as anyone know it's still on track for this year. We might hear something at the Xbox event they're having next month. I know the console version will come later but they can give a first look at it running on the Series X and give a more solid launch window like fall for PC and next spring/summer/whenever for Xbox.

Thunderboltdrgn

Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:58 am

jetmatt777 wrote:

There is no official release date as of yet but release is expected towards the late fall/end of the year.
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente

ZKSUJ

Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:03 am

Aparently they will announce the release date in early July...

AntonioMartin

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:30 pm

I wonder if you could get realistic airline liveries on the Xbox version??