Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

worldtravellib
Topic Author

Inflight magazines, brochures

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:46 am

Hi there,

I have been collecting a variety of books, brochures, publications, annual reports, yearbooks about airlines and airports of the world since 1990. My dream to create an interesting, biggest, unique public and online Collection about Aviation (Travel).Its my passion and my life.

May be could you help me to obtain some inflight magazines (and brochures) from the Australian & Oceanian-, Indian Ocean-, Far East-, African, Chinese-, Russian airliners (might be take one from your flight).

The Collection:
http://worldtravellib.com/airlines/inflight-magazines/
http://airlines.worldtravellib.com
http://airports.worldtravellib.com

Thanks
Zsolt

juliuswong

Re: Inflight magazines, brochures

Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:30 pm

Impressive collection. I have some extra Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Royal Brunei, Malindo, and some other Asian airlines. Let me know if you want some. I will check out the postal fee on it. :)

worldtravellib
Topic Author

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi, I am seeking three different KLM Holland Herald inflight magazines issued in October (jubilee issues).
If someone could help me to obtain, I would appreciate.
There is a jubile issue "KLM 95 years" and would be more than important these 3 issue "KLM 100"

Unfortunately I did not any assist in KLM office and publishing office.
Especially thanks
Zsolt

aaway

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:39 am

worldtravellib wrote:
Hi, I am seeking three different KLM Holland Herald inflight magazines issued in October (jubilee issues).
If someone could help me to obtain, I would appreciate.
There is a jubile issue "KLM 95 years" and would be more than important these 3 issue "KLM 100"

Unfortunately I did not any assist in KLM office and publishing office.
Especially thanks
Zsolt

Zsolt,
Just noticed your post this evening. I'm acquainted with a guy who's trying (as of a month ago) to unload about a decades worth of NW inflight mags. IIRC, issues from circa '95 until DL merger. Send a PM, or respond here should you have interest.

worldtravellib
Topic Author

Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:14 am

Hi,
and Thanks.
I am interested in these items (you can access to me throughout worldtravellib.com - its my Collection).

juliuswong

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:47 am

Zslot, nice to see here man. I have packed your stuff, may I have your address to check on the shipping fee? Please do drop me a private message. Thanks mate.

aaway

Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:29 pm

worldtravellib wrote:
Hi,
and Thanks.
I am interested in these items (you can access to me throughout worldtravellib.com - its my Collection).

Just wanted to affirm contact. I've also been in contact with my inflight mags source - just awaiting a reply from him. Will contact you once I've received his reply.

worldtravellib
Topic Author

Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:38 am

Hi there,

In the past few monts I created some exciting new Galleries for The Collection, including:

- https://worldtravellib.com/airlines/vintage (from years 1950's, 60's and 70's and some former issues),
- https://worldtravellib.com/airlines/stewardess (nice Stewardess' uniforms),
- https://worldtravellib.com/airlines/timetables

and you can see the full catalogues (full lists) of the Collection:
https://worldtravellib.com/catalogues

Nowadays its not so easy, but you might have some inflight magazines (I know nowadays not so much, but former issues) from your flight especially from Australian & Oceanian-, Asian, Chinese-, Russian airliners, please write me. I would like to create a very exciting Travel and Transport Collection (both online and physical) and open to the public, including regular exhibitions around the globe.
Its my passion, its my life.

Thank You.
Zsolt

aaway

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:35 pm

worldtravellib,

PM sent

MoonstoneLaura

Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:24 am

As a side issue to this, do any of the major Chinese airlines (i.e. Air China, China Southern, China Eastern & Hainan Airlines) produce their own inflight magazines - in English (!) - and are they any good?

worldtravellib
Topic Author

Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:52 pm

MoonstoneLaura wrote:
As a side issue to this, do any of the major Chinese airlines (i.e. Air China, China Southern, China Eastern & Hainan Airlines) produce their own inflight magazines - in English (!) - and are they any good?

I know that Air China, China Southern and Hainan have own english Inflight magazines.

worldtravellib
Topic Author

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:39 pm

Hi there, If someone could help to obtain some inflight magazines (I know KLM has printed version, but I am interesting all other) to my collection, please write me (info@worldtravellib.com). So hard to obtain them but would be so important to the Collection (I would pay).
I am seeking from most of airlines, especially all jubilee/anniversary issues, including Qantas 100 years issue, Wideroe, Air Austral, russian airliners... Especially Thanks.