InTheBlue
Topic Author

FS: GE90-115B Fan Blade

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 am

Hi Everyone!

I have several used GE90-115B Fan Blades available for sale that I wanted to post here first!

Produced by CFAN, these fan blades help propel the Boeing 777-300ER and are about 4ft tall, 2ft wide, weigh nearly 50lbs and have unreal curves.

These blades do show signs of use, such as minor scratches and chipping around the composite region of the blade. The leading Ti blade is in great shape. Please check out pictures below.

Buyer gets not only the blade but also original OEM box and official part decommission paperwork.

GE and Commercial Aviation requires Part and Serial numbers be removed from all decommissioned hardware. For this reason, Part Number and Serial Number are not visible on the identification tag. Part number will however be revealed to buyer when hardware is acquired.

These blades come with no stand but one can be handcrafted as an additional sale.

Shipping: These are BIG! As noted above, any blade being shipped will come safely to you in its OEM box. The box is roughly 8x4x3ft and will weight 50+LBS. While local pickup is preferred in Cincinnati, OH, I can calculate shipping with any preferred carrier you might have that accepts large packages.

*Please Note* - These blades are NOT AIRWORTHY and are being sold as aviation memorabilia ONLY. No attempt should be made to install these parts on a working engine.

Blade Photos -> https://app.box.com/s/mfkd0084cjzhmyyks0c14cuxbhgher0f

I am new to the forums so if my PM/contact does not work, feel free to reach out at [email protected].

I am currently taking offers on these so please let me know if you are interested!

Please let me know if there are any questions and thanks for looking!