Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

Taity
Topic Author

Aviation Map - Comission

Sun May 03, 2020 4:54 pm

Hi Everyone, I hope you're well?

I'm trying to find someone to commission a very specific in relation to aviation maps.

The outline is below if anyone has any recommendations of someone who could complete it I'd appreciate it?

I've reached out to someone already but not had any response so I thought there would be some luck here!

'My home airport is Edinburgh, currently live and work in Dublin. Over my home area, Peebles, are two flight planning waypoints that planes fly over often on arrival into Edinburgh Airport. The two main waypoints of concern are TWEED and TARTN.

I'd like to get a terrain or aeronautical map with Edinburgh Airport, Peebles and the two waypoints highlighted or picked out with lines crossing over a common approach route (I can get this) covering these points.

I've attached a very very basic image to show something of what I mean.

I think what may be best is a normal terrain map with Peebles highlighted and Edinburgh Airport, TWEED and TARTN shown using the proper symbols from aviation maps.'

VERY BASIC OUTLINE: https://imgur.com/a/cwPfWQb
Aer Arann • Aer Lingus • Air Canada • Air France • BMI • BMI Baby • British Airways • CityJet • Delta • EasyJet • Etihad • FlyBe • Go • Jet Blue • KLM • Lufthansa • Nok Air • Ryanair • Thai AirAsia • United • US Airways • Virgin Atlantic (Little Red)

digitalcloud

Re: Aviation Map - Comission

Thu May 07, 2020 4:55 pm

Not sure I understand your post entirely but you could take the charts from the NATS AIP and overlay it onto a Google Maps terrain map?

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/P ... PH-AD-2.24