Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SWAFA27
Topic Author

LAX In In Out

Tue May 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Is the green belt area still open at In In Out
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co

lhrnue

Re: LAX In In Out

Tue May 19, 2020 6:33 pm

To be honest. This is an essential question on airliners.net. Even I've been there twice despite living in Europe.

VCVSpotter

Tue May 19, 2020 6:45 pm

I live here (Los Angeles) and I don’t know what the ‘green belt area’ is. If you’re referencing the grass park-like area next to In N Out, I believe that it should be open, but not 100% sure. For local spotters we have better spotting locations (such as Vicksburg Ave Bridge for north side arrivals) and therefore we don’t really use In N Out.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Just a normal teenager juggling AP classes and airplanes. No biggie • Love the 747 & 777-9 • Farewell BA/KL 744s

catiii

Tue May 19, 2020 6:47 pm

VCVSpotter wrote:
For local spotters we have better spotting locations (such as Vicksburg Ave Bridge for north side arrivals) and therefore we don’t really use In N Out.

Yeah but do you have a Double Double?

Prost

Tue May 19, 2020 6:47 pm

I was just there 3 months ago, it is still open.

CAL

Tue May 19, 2020 6:58 pm

catiii for the Win!!! LOL

sadde

Tue May 19, 2020 7:08 pm

definitely open, was there a couple days ago

B747forever

Tue May 19, 2020 7:26 pm

VCVSpotter wrote:
I live here (Los Angeles) and I don’t know what the ‘green belt area’ is. If you’re referencing the grass park-like area next to In N Out, I believe that it should be open, but not 100% sure. For local spotters we have better spotting locations (such as Vicksburg Ave Bridge for north side arrivals) and therefore we don’t really use In N Out.

Have thought about spotting from Vicksburg Ave Bridge, but never done it cause I am sure that law enforcement will come and ask a few questions.

As a local, I alternate between the In-n-out spot and Imperial Hill. Dockweiler Beach is also a good location, especially on hot summer days!
Work Hard, Fly Right

Alias1024

Tue May 19, 2020 7:27 pm

The park area is still open. I was there just a couple days ago. No dining in the restaurant or at the outdoor patio area and they have security enforcing that rule. Either drive through or order by phone. Phone number is posted on the entrances to the restaurant.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.

Newark727

Tue May 19, 2020 7:36 pm

B747forever wrote:
VCVSpotter wrote:

Have thought about spotting from Vicksburg Ave Bridge, but never done it cause I am sure that law enforcement will come and ask a few questions.

As a local, I alternate between the In-n-out spot and Imperial Hill. Dockweiler Beach is also a good location, especially on hot summer days!

I can only speak for myself, but I haven't had an issue with law enforcement on the Vicksburg bridge to date.

solracfunk14

Tue May 19, 2020 7:44 pm

Newark727 wrote:
B747forever wrote:
VCVSpotter wrote:

I can only speak for myself, but I haven't had an issue with law enforcement on the Vicksburg bridge to date.

Me too, actually the PD went to arrest somebody in those condo and they don't bother to us

berari

Tue May 19, 2020 7:56 pm

The spirit of a.nutters. In&Out and Dockweiler are special spots around LAX. Even Manhattan from a distance while enjoying the beach and the quaint feel it has.

VCVSpotter

Tue May 19, 2020 8:45 pm

Newark727 wrote:
B747forever wrote:
VCVSpotter wrote:

Same here, I went to Vicksburg Bridge on Sunday (yes with social distancing and masks :roll: ) for the New Zealand All Blacks 789 and nobody bothered me.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Just a normal teenager juggling AP classes and airplanes. No biggie • Love the 747 & 777-9 • Farewell BA/KL 744s