Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

jeonggeunwon
Topic Author

Photoshopped photo?

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:29 pm

Look at the edge of aircraft, and canopy. it's very unnatural like the F35 is cut out from other background.
Im suprised that screener didn't notice this

Any other thought?

NIKV69

Re: Photoshopped photo?

Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:01 pm

Either way you are out of line posting that here. If you have reason to believe a pic in the DB has been cloned or photoshopped in some way email the screeners privately. You are dragging a long time photog though the mud here.

jeonggeunwon
Topic Author

Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:17 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Either way you are out of line posting that here. If you have reason to believe a pic in the DB has been cloned or photoshopped in some way email the screeners privately. You are dragging a long time photog though the mud here.

No, I saw some posts like this have been posted in the past in this forum

NIKV69

Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:26 pm

jeonggeunwon wrote:
No, I saw some posts like this have been posted in the past in this forum

I see people driving 100MPH on the highway all the time too, doesn't make it right. Again you should show some respect, and that is assuming you are right. If you are wrong then you really owe someone an apology.

dutchspotter1

Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:05 pm

Not sure what the problem is with posting such critiques in the forum. Isn't it the photographer who uploaded it himself in the first place? A long time photographer should know to upload just his best shots; not to dump your memory card in the queue. Based on the current queue length he had plenty of time, approx. two weeks, to re-consider and delete the photo from the queue.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:23 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

I agree with not publicly naming and shaming, and I’ve been quite against it and the lead person who always does it.

Looking at the photo, something does look odd about it.

vikkyvik

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:09 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

Sorry, but looking at the photo, the long-time photog deserves it.

Horrendous. Incredibly blurry/OOF airplane as well.

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:41 pm

vikkyvik wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Compared to the other photos from this person, this particular shot seems way out of the ordinary. There must be more to it.

vikkyvik

Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:46 pm

cpd wrote:
vikkyvik wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Compared to the other photos from this person, this particular shot seems way out of the ordinary. There must be more to it.

Quite possible. At least it's been removed now.

Amazed that it got through screening.

jeonggeunwon
Topic Author

Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:50 am

Agree with dutchspotter1, cpd, vikmyvik.

I'm surprised to upload such a photo which is not even photoshopped exquisitely by long time photog who already has 3.7k in db, and even more surprised that it passed screening. tbh, I felt something is wrong even from the thumbnail. I always appreciate screeners' hard working, but also think they have to keep their eyes more peeled to manipulated photo.