Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

zebfly2

RE: This Delta 764 Pic

Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:45 am

AMEN, Jay. You have shown exactly what I try to teach my students at school:CHARACTER, INTEGRITY, INTESTINAL FORTITUDE and STRENGTH to stand up for yourself in dignified manner when necessary!! Please continue with your artistic work so that others such as myself can continue to enjoy the hobby of aviation. BIG THUMBS UP TO YOU AND OTHERS (I'm talking about those would stood up for you) Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up

Zebfly2
Educate your children before others mis-educate them!!!

flpuck6

Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:20 am

Glad to see Jay popped up and proved everyone wrong.

But in all honesty, I think this thread needs to be retired. The whole questioning of the validity of other people's work is unwarranted.

-Chris
Bonjour Chef!

Alaskaairlines

Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:35 am

Glad you tuned in Jay! There are people who make this hard, especially when you get all "this" (top part of the thread).

Sure would be nice to hear what the "boss" has to say about this. PP.net has a very smart way of coming up to the photography forum! No photos - No posts, and I think its working great. Johan, what do you think?

Joe I am ready to see that shot, huh, must be a totally awesome shot if the Newyorkers are getting the ammo ready!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

-Dmitry

scottysair

Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:32 pm

Hey Guys!!

I did upload it with the pictures of the cabin shot as for myself on the airplanes. And I did improved with the photographers with Adobe ImageReady 3.0 and just got made adjust with the colors normals as for itself. And I did made good size with 800 x 600 pixels. I did scanning with the slides and etc to do. I did very good program on the Adobe ImageReady 3.0. this is very good one as for myself!!  Big thumbs up

This is really very important that you can able to do get free download it with Adobe ImageReady 3.0 the program. So if you like have anything a questions this one and please feel drop by to me! Thanks!

sudden

Tue Sep 10, 2002 6:00 pm

Dmitry,

you sure turn the way the wind blows, don't you!

The thread below might give you an idea of what I mean.
"Now This Photo Is Really Tweaked Up!"
When in doubt, flat out!

Alaskaairlines

Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:52 pm

Hey sudden.  Smile

I don't post those type of threads from a couple of days ago and on. I learned!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

It usually takes one mistake to catch on, at least thats how I work. You get the idea, don't ya?

-Dmitry

sudden

Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:38 pm

"Copy that Alaskan. Over an' out."
When in doubt, flat out!

lewis

Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:52 am

His pics are not fake. It is the angle that makes it look fake. Even the fumes from the engines distort the clouds so perfectly.

Alaskaairlines

Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:57 am

How far away from the airport is that shot taken? Not a whole lot of shots from LAX similat to that one!

-Dmitry

jcs17

Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:13 pm

No way...Fake...100%. Not at LAX, look carefully at the clouds, the texture has really low resolution compared to the rest of the picture. But then again this is someone who has gone 0-21 in terms of photo acceptance.
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

Flyer732

Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:14 pm

The shot was taken at the same spot this one was...

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Paul Paulsen

tpk

Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:13 pm

Not to beat a dead horse, but many shots from LAX may not look like that, but I bet that if you look at other shots taken from Imperial Hill on 1 September, you'll see plenty that do. Here's a few of mine from that day - the only difference between mine and Jay's being that I didn't use a polarizer.

View Large View Medium

Photo © Timothy Keeney

View Large View Medium

Photo © Timothy Keeney

(I couldn't resist a shameless plug for my photos!)

2912n

Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:42 pm

Obviously JCS17 did not read any of the rest of this thread. THE PHOTOS ARE NOT FAKE! They are great work and were NOT FAKED. Get a clue!

Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:57 pm

Jcs17:

We have already established that they are real. 4 of us were with Jay at that time.

Get with the program.

Brian

Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:14 pm

Because The Photos are so awsome , when you first see them ....they look so good ....to be good !  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!

Awsome Photos !  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!

nzjet100

Jj

Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:38 am

I think that what's happening to you Bigo is that you envy this photographers. They got excellent and rare pics, that you couldn't even dream of getting. But you won't say "Congratulations to the photographer, great job!", you'll question it's authenticity. This way, the only thing you're ever going to get, is the photographers to leave. In that case, why don't you leave. I'd prefer the photographers to stay.

Alaskaairlines

Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:44 am

Jj, lets not bash any other users. We are all capable of making mistakes, including my self.

It has been proven that the photos are AS REAL AS THEY GET!

Now I think thats enough with this topic!

-Dmitry

PPGMD

Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:30 pm

I took one look at the photo and said "Man that a nice photo, it really shows how to stack the subjects in a photo."

Some people see photos like this and think: "Boy there is no way that I could get that, its too cool, it has to be fake."

Please people start giving the photographer some credit.

To the glider photo: I love that photo, it looks like you were doing a wing over in that picture.
At worst, you screw up and die.

scottysair

Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:52 pm

Well, Guys! This is it as for right now!! Y'all want need to give him a break as for the real aviation photographers as for himself of Jay P. This is not want to do with anything of the fake pictures, ok? And just please stop during that as for yourself on the a.net.

As for NonRevKing, Thomasphoto60, and Glenn I need you think that need get a better one as for the photos on the airliners.net people were doing very well. I wondering about that Frank Schaefer were got alot of the photos by 9,000th pics. WOW!!! I could do that as for himself.. And he was still with the friends of Craig Murray at SYD airport. I knew that about Frank were came to America as for many years ago. Well, later!

This is the threads is over and Johan will goes locked it up right now!!!

Regards,

Scott W.

QANTAS747-438

Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:46 am

Why do so many people doubt these photos??? LA had a really bad forest fire in the Angeles Forest at the 2000 ft level near the 15 freeway. If any of you who doubt this photo were in LA and saw the sky that day, you would have NOOOOO doubt that this photo was real. The sky that day was really clear and it was NO less than 112 degrees that day. At about 3pm a fire erupted behind the San Gabriels which had a plume of smoke going at least 30,000 feet up, because even before the fire, there were extremely high thunderstorms in the desert.

So how about you guys quit accusing people of using photoshop on their photos and give them a compliment on it instead.

Here's a photo showing the cloud proving all of this...

View Large View Medium

Photo © AirNikon

My posts/replies are strictly my opinion and not that of any company, organization, or Southwest Airlines.