Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

mygind66
Topic Author

Who Is Air2air?

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am

Hi all..

Started to upload just a few days ago but the quality and kind of photos he/she/they upload is something different.
I've sent an email but the answer was unclear..

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Air2Air
View Large View Medium

Photo © Air2Air

Any clues?

Enrique

mirage

RE: Who Is Air2air?

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:38 am

I've had photos rejected for being 0,25 unleveled, now I see that F-15 shot, great.

Luis

clickhappy

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:49 am

lol Luis. Next time you get some high quality air-to-air military shots go ahead and uploaded them and we'll let you slide on the angle.

Q330

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:07 am

Who Is Air2air?

https://www.airliners.net/discussions/profile.main?username=Air2Air

Clickhappy, if that shot were rejected for badcameraangle, I don't think Air2Air would have too much trouble rotating and reuploading it...

-Q
Long live the A330!

sulman

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:17 am

Well, aside from this photographer's work being absolutely brilliant, Luis does make a valid point - we are all supposed to meet the same standard. Deviation from that is bound to cause some strong feelings, such is the importance of a rigorously applied set of criteria that we all try so hard to meet.

Cheers

James
It takes a big man to admit they are wrong, and I am not a big man.

Air2Air

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:20 am

Hey guys if you want the F-15 shot deleted then go for it, no problems from me.

Air2Air.
New Zealand - Where Men Are Men And The Sheep Run Scared

vaman

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:24 am

I feel that there isn't any REAL exception being made here. Air2Air has really unique subject matter, an attribute that would afford anyone an easier/more lax screening process. A .25 unlevel United 737 picture should be rejected, wheras take off flights of SR-71's should be under the same scrutiny.

L

N178UA

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:26 am

Hi Ned

Welcome to Airliners.net....is a real pleasure to have your spectacular pictures on here. Your photos showed a lot of class.

I like your signature too!  Smile

Sam
For more of myself and my flight reviews visit http://www.SamChui.com

United4everDEN

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:26 am

Hmmmm... Delete a photo for a small technicallity...? Don't the rules say for less common shots, standards are lowered?

Luis, is your shot an A320 Bristish at LHR, or a rare f-15 shot in midair???

sulman

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:32 am

"Hey guys if you want the F-15 shot deleted then go for it, no problems from me."

Absolutely not. As far as I'm concerned, if a picture has made it through the entire screening process and been added, it's good enough for the database. That is the trust I place in the system.

Cheers

James.

Air2Air

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:33 am

Hey screeners, do me a favour and remove the image that has seemed to rattle a few people. Dont want anyone to think I am getting preferred treatment because of the subject matter. Rules are rules. If it doesnt meet the regs then am happy for it to be deleted.

The only comment I will add and that is that I dont really spend time wondering if the horizon is level when I shoot these sorts of images. My main focus is on capturing the aircraft, if the horizon is level, great, if it isnt then thats life - at least in my opinion anyway. I shoot my images for my magazines and for the military so therefore level horizons is not important. If I was shooting images specifically for Airliners.Net then yes I would make the effort to have it level.

That aside lets delete the image and if I get the time will rescan it and level it in Photoshop. There you go problem solved.  Smile

Air2Air.

vaman

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:35 am

Maybe it's just me, but i like the effect that the shot has the way it is.
I wouldn't change it.

L

AndersNilsson

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:38 am

Ned, we are many who love your photos. Please upload many more when you
have time.

Anders
Airliner photography is not a crime.

flybhx

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:49 am

Air2Air,

For the benefit of those of us who don't know. How do you get round the poor optical quality of aircraft glass with the air-air shots. Whenever I look through aircraft windows or fighter canopies there always seems to be a diffraction effect?

Kevin

clickhappy

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:58 am

Ned, you haven't had the pleasure (!) of experiencing this forum for more than a few days, but after time (probably sooner rather than later) you will see that there is a certain element that likes nothing more than complaining about standards, consistency, unfairness and the like. Each photo is screened on it's merits. Common sense applies to all situations in life, this one is no different.

If you care to reupload a level version of the F15 shot you can do so by using the reupload function, but there is no reason to delete the image. I'm sad to say but im sure this wont be the last time someone complains about the quality standards (the SR71 shot thru the F16 canopy come to mind) even though the shot is unique or impossible to get. Hell, if you're real lucky you will get some people telling you your images are fake.

And for all those who want to be negative and complain, get a life!

syncmaster

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:06 am

Air2Air, first of all welcome and awesome shots.

One way around the current "problem" if you will, is maybe to rotate and reupload using the reupload feature, then the photo is still there, but people wouldn't be able to complain.

Personally I love the shot, and like Royal said, give it a few weeks and you'll see that this forum can just be that way, just try and make the best of it!  Big thumbs up

Great photos!  Big thumbs up

-Charlie

SnowJ

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:47 am

Absolutely not. As far as I'm concerned, if a picture has made it through the entire screening process and been added, it's good enough for the database. That is the trust I place in the system.

I've said the same thing before. Even though I sometimes think the screeners overlook some of the standards when screening certain photos (such as these in question), if they're really good enough in some area to actually get through and past all the screeners, then I say let them be. I have absolutely nothing against Air2Air or anyone else that is better than I am at photography--this pretty much encompasses EVERYONE--so I say let them stay! I am still a little envious though! Big grin
Jaysen F. Snow - Midwest Tail Chasers

photopilot

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:22 am

Oh my god. What a bunch of cry-baby pansy-asses some of you are. It's a brilliant photo taken air-to-air and DESERVES to be in the Db just the way it is.

If you want to be so ANAL as to say the horizon isn't exactly, micro-millimeter, geometrically level, then you really need to get a life. Go shoot your 5,000th A-320 landing sideshot and argue with each other over whether it's 1/100th of a degree from level. Most of us simply don't care and instead appreciate real photos that capture the beauty of flight, not the same crap same-old, same-old aerial bus.

Here's two of my uploads, both air-to-air and both with horizons that are not level. Should they be deleted too?

View Large View Medium

Photo © Stephen Liard
View Large View Medium

Photo © Stephen Liard

Those who CAN and DO produce unique air-to-air photos don't need to hear the whining from those who CAN'T and DON'T and have nothing better to do than complain and be persnickety.

Air2Air, don't dare lower yourself to listen to these crybabies and remove your photos. I appreciate them just they way they and applaud your talents. Keep shooting, keep uploading, and damn the torpedoes to those who object.

Steve

Q330

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:47 am

Hey guys if you want the F-15 shot deleted then go for it, no problems from me.

Air2Air, don't dare lower yourself to listen to these crybabies and remove your photos.

Who said the photos should be deleted?

-Q
Long live the A330!

Dehowie

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:49 am

The shots are great as they are thanks.
But the info in the SR shot is incorect as there is no 9th Recon Squadron which flew the SR71.
The SR71 was flown by the 9th Strategic Recon Wing but they disbanded in 1990 when the SR was withdrawn from active front line service.
In 2001 the only operator of the SR71 was NASA.
Don't mean to be picky but if you take great shots like these you really want to get the info correct as well especially when it comes to the most awesome aircraft in aviation history.
Great shots keep em coming.
Darren
2EOS1DX,EF14.2.8LII,17TS,85/1.2,16-35L,24-70LII,24L,70-200F2.8LII,100-400,300/400/500/800L

Nubbins

Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:51 pm

Ummm...you're not supposed to meet the standard--you're supposed to exceed it--which A2A clearly and consistently does. I for one think A.net's the richer for it--whatever opinions a sophomoric kvetschnik might offer in protest.

ExitRow

Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:11 pm

Welcome to the Airliners.net Forums Air2Air.

A.net is like a family at Thanksgiving really. A large, dysfunctional family complete with the creepy uncle from out of town, the argumentative cousin who is never happy, the introverted sister who just looks on in fear, the pain-in-the-ass nephew who is constantly getting into trouble and the family dog who spends his entire life whining audibly and begging for table scraps and attention.

I happen to be the wealthy, handsome brother-in-law related only by name.

It's all here. Hope you have thick skin, a good sense of humor and tons of patience. If not, you should start penning your "I'm leaving A.net" post now.

wm

Air2Air

Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:05 pm

Dehowie,

You seem to be a bit anal about getting the details "exactly" correct on the photos so I will respond as required.

First off I am employed to shoot the images of said aircraft, NOT take notes on their exact operator, time of employment, when they retired, etc etc. I tried to go back through my notes and work out roughly when I was there. Had I known years ago that I was going to upload this image onto Airliners.Net then I would have made the relevant notes, but I didnt.

I do know however that it was AFTER 1990 when I shot those images and it was at Edwards AFB in California. I was also advised by the two pilots, Lt Col Tom McCleary (front seater) and Lt Col Blair Bozek (Back seater) that they were a detachment of the Beale AFB based squadron. The aircraft was still owned and operated by the USAF. And as a side note Blair was one of the very few pilots that ever ejected from an SR71 at altitude, over Korea at the time.

If I got the exact date wrong, then hey its a mistake and we all make them. In fact I will drop Blair an email and see if I can find out when that flight was so you can rest easy, OK.

Air2Air.

Air2Air

Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:23 pm

Dehowie - Thought I would go onto the site you mentioned and here is the exact flight info. Obviously I got the details on the SR71 mixed up but the date was AFTER 1990 and Blair and Tom were still USAF pilots doing recurrency training.

Lockheed SR-71B (61-7956 / NASA 831) Flight Log

Compiled by Peter W. Merlin
September 2002

NASA crews flew four Lockheed SR-71 airplanes between July 1991 and October1999. They
were used for research and to support the U.S. Air Force reactivation of the SR-71 for
reconnaissance missions. The Air Force had retired the Blackbirds in 1990, but Congress
reinstated funding for additional flights. Steve Ishmael and Rod Dyckman flew two functional
check flights in Lockheed SR-71B (61-7956 / NASA 831) at Palmdale in early July 1991 before delivering the aircraft to Dryden on 25 July. The SR-71B trainer served as a research platform and for crew training and proficiency until October 1997. It was then placed in storage at DFRC pending delivery to the Kalamazoo Aviation Museum in Michigan. This aircraft made 1,454 flights during its service life, including 93 NASA flights. It accrued a total of 3,967.5 flight hours.

Flt. 46 / 29 AUG 95 : Air Force crew requalification. McCleary/Lt. Col. Blair Bozek. Max.
Mach=3.15, Max. Altitude=76,500 ft.

fergulmcc

Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:33 pm

Air2Air!

Hi, I'm new to this site. I not too sure what all the fuss is about but I want to say that your photo's are brilliant. As far as I'm concerned I have to agree with you. I would shoot the plane and not worry about the horizon being level. There are some really fantastic shots. You have the dream job that I would love to have and many others would too.

Well done and keep them coming.  Big thumbs up

Did you answer this question posted by Kevin?

For the benefit of those of us who don't know. How do you get round the poor optical quality of aircraft glass with the air-air shots. Whenever I look through aircraft windows or fighter canopies there always seems to be a diffraction effect?

Also what equipment do you use?

Fergul Big grin

Zambian Airways, Where the Eagles fly free!!

Sukhoi

Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:44 pm

A2A,

Dont get drawn into any of the petty squabbles that go on, we loose to many good guys that way. What you need to remember is that they know much more than you, even though you were the one taking the shot  Wink/being sarcastic

Paul

qantas744

Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:38 pm

In his profile he calls himself Ned Dawson, surely no relation to the infamous Neville Dawson-an air to air photographer from Auckland?  Acting devilish

View Large View Medium

Photo © Neville Dawson

Hope I haven't rekindled any bad memories with this post. Smile

Matt
you can't buy time but you can sell your soul and the closest thing to heaven is to rock'n'roll

Dehowie

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:18 pm

Like i said mate the shots are great but given how strict the site is i am surprised they made it through without a badinfo reject.
A completely incorrect comment about the operator and unit deserves to be corrected especially for photo's of this quality.
If you feel that labeling a NASA aircraft USAF and calling the 9th SRW a Squadron is ok go right ahead you can write what you want.
Generally though when it comes to photo's most people would prefer accurate info rather than getting the operator and unit incorrect.
And as you found out it probably took about 2 mins to get it right.
I also don't think i made any comments about the exact date being required or wanted for that matter other than linking it to being after 1990 hence it was impossible to be a 9th SRW USAF aircraft.
Once again great photo's and i look forward to seeing some more of your stuff here of the Habu.
I think Blair was actually in an excellent doco on the SR71 as well and he was in the last 8 guys to fly the aircraft while NASA was doing the tests out of Edwards.

Seeya
Darren

2EOS1DX,EF14.2.8LII,17TS,85/1.2,16-35L,24-70LII,24L,70-200F2.8LII,100-400,300/400/500/800L

Air2Air

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:57 pm

Qantas744 - Yes the same one  Smile

Ned has always been my nickname and I still use it, sort of after the old Ned Kelly.

No doubt there are still a few of the old crowd I pissed off before but hey you cant please everyone all of the time can you.

Ned

willo

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:57 pm

when it comes to photo's most people would prefer accurate info rather than getting the operator and unit incorrect.

....give a good photo and wrong info over a dull photo and correct info any day Smile/happy/getting dizzy

having said that, it does annoy me when I see photo's of UK "G-****" registrations with incomplete (no c.n) or inaccurate data (wrong operator) as there is no excuse when we have the excellent online CAA database .

Air2Air

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:08 pm

Dehowie - Have made the corrections through the corrections menu so hopefully it will be updated. In reference to the info I had, it was given to me at the time by Tom and Blair so I had no reason to doubt it. Obviously they meant they were still attached to the Beale unit but the Sled was attached to NASA. In addition the images I have uploaded show it still with the USAF markings and CTA (Switzerland)">BB on the tail, there were no NASA markings on it anywhere.

Air2Air.

mygind66
Topic Author

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:47 pm

Air2Air:

The photos are great, unique stuff that has to be seen in this database. No doubt. So please keep uploading here.

About the F15 photo I didn't realise at all it was unleveled..I didn't care about that! Try the 'reupload' function as here above one said. Do not remove anything please....

I understand Luis point of view but I think no all the photos have to be screened by same 'eyes'. I remember, recently, a Virgin 340 landing at LHR...the quality was very very bad but deserved to be in the database...

Here is my vote and to say you're in my reapected users already

All the best

Enrique

SnowJ

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:59 pm

Okay guys, let's make this simple. Air2Air shoots absolutely stunning photos, no if's, and's or but's about it! They are stunning quality, and unique in more than one way! They sure as hell beat anything I can or will ever submit, and I admire anyone that has the opportunities and access that this guy obviously has! Truth be told, he doesn't have to share any of these with anyone. I have no problem whatsoever seeing this stunning work that has been put into these photos. I might give someone a hard time in jest for having such access, opportunity, and equipment, but that's only because I know I do not have such luck!  Big grin I'll reiterate one other thing. Some photos do tend to have one standard or another "overlooked". What I mean by that is if it's THAT good--as these clearly are--then to hell with making certain that everything is exactly perfect like leveling or lighting. The photos should stay, people should just quit bitching because there are people that take better pictures than others...and that is that (so much for simple!).  Big thumbs up

glennstewart

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:07 pm

James,

Same standard....... that's never been the case with screening.

Photos range from common through to rare and important.
The screening method and requirements changes between the two.

It's a common known fact that an extremely rare, albeit lower quality shot is likely to be accepted where a marginal common shot of yet another BA A320 might be rejected.

If it's an everyday shot, take your time in making it perfect.
I think that if it's an everyday shot, you have to ask yourself why you're uploading it.

I still recommend..... (for the digital shooters)

Take 200-1,000 shots on a day if you feel like it
Choose your best 50
Take the best 20 from these
Edit them and self screen....
Maybe you end up with 10 good ones.... 5 great ones
Upload the 5 great ones that are perfect edits and not that rare, chances are they'll be accepted

5 uploaded shots from one day.
Not bad  Smile

Glenn
Respected users.... If my replies are useful, then by all means...

SnowJ

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:18 pm

I actually had 8 from one day accepted once...at least I think they were from the same day. Man was I friggin surprised!!  Big thumbs up LOL

sulman

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:24 pm

Glenn,

That viewpoint is admittedly more to do with the way I've trained myself to work. I've never thought of the process any other way, but then again I've not (so far) been in a situation to capture anything out of the ordinary.

I also enjoy editing as much as the shot itself, but I appreciate that's probably just me.

Cheers

James

kaddyuk

Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:18 am

I took 800 photos last weekend, i have about 5 or 6 which I will actually deem good enough for addition...

In regards to Air2Air, im just wondering how long is it before he deletes all his shots because of a rejection.

They happen all the time and to the best of us. Its not meant to be an insult, just the way that this particular website is run
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

dendrobatid

Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:24 am

So what are the complaints about the horizon about ?
Mirage complains about a bad horizon. When we get a rejection for bad vertical it says something like, check a known vertical. The F15 photo is full of them, the skyscrapers and mostly spot on. There are many examples of aircraft being tilted a bit for effect on the database when there are no reference verticals, and these are often obvious. They are annoying and you won't have to look too hard to find some, particularly oversteep take-offs.
These photographs from Air2Air are stunning, leave them alone !
They are photograhs first, aviation photographs second. I love to see the photographs on airliners.net they can be appreciated that way, not just by the aviation nuts we mainly are. I actually feel that there are not enough of them on the database. Perhaps a different category for us to exercise our creative skills might be an idea. Don't expect many from me, I'm not that good at it but I bet we would all be surprised.
The lower standards for the rare shots are there for all to see - a lot of mine fit that bill, some where the quality is positively poor.
But just look at the aircraft, most of which are now our Coke or beer cans !
I look forward to seeing more from Air2air
Mick Bajcar

Air2Air

Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:29 am

Actually KaddyUK I have had quite a number rejected recently if you care to check the stats. I see it didnt take long for someone to throw in the low blow. Still thats your choice, go for it.

Air2Air.

TZ

Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:52 am

Air2Air - great shots, providing some wonderful interest and diversity.

Keep 'em coming and (to quote a famous MP)... don't let the buggers grind you down.

Tamsin (a.net screening team)
TZ Aviation - Aeropuerto de los Banditos Team Images

kaddyuk

Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:58 am

I didnt throw a "Low Blow" I threw the truth...

If you cant handle that then thats your prerogative... Need I remind you of The following

Great pics BTW, Keep em coming  Smile **thumbs up**

Air2Air

Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:29 am

KaddyUK - Amazing how you say you didnt throw a low blow (my terminology) by making that comment, and then you go ahead and insert a link to a thread from the past, and on a different site, and from back in the beginning of 2003, nearly two years ago, which can only have detrimental effect to me. But again thats your decision and you obviously have an issue with me, as you just showed by trying to influence other members here by creating the link to that past conflict. Not even going to bother commenting on that old thread other than to say the consistency of the screeners there was from one extreme to the other, and when I pointed that out to certain persons they took exception to it. What you didnt see was the emails I received from Kilroy attacking me for even questioning them about their screening process, but you judge me as you will.

And Yes I will keep on uploading images. If the screeners include them great, if they dont then thats life, but you know what dragging up dirt from the past is unprofessional, and you are welcome to have whatever opinion of me you wish.

Air2Air.

P.S. Who said I cant handle it, am happy to accept all criticism. If you are levelling it at me, then its not going to someone else. And for the record the quality of imagery on Jet Photos doesnt even come close to the standard of photography on Airliners.Net

[Edited 2004-12-02 20:41:35]

kaddyuk

Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:47 am

I thought that July was the 6th month of the year, so that would make it 18 months ago... Not 24. Regardless of how long ago it was, you still show characteristics now that you did then...

Anyways to drop this topic as I do look at your photos and i wouldnt like them to dissapear. Its the photo that matters and not who took it...

Airplanepics

Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:05 am

I thought that July was the 6th month of the year, so that would make it 18 months ago... Not 24. Regardless of how long ago it was, you still show characteristics now that you did then...

July is actually the 7th Month of the year as far as I know  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Simon - London-Aviation.com

Air2Air

Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:07 am

Kaddyuk - Elaborate on these 'characteristics' I still show then since you decided to bring it up. If you are referring to the image that the horizon is not level then you will also notice that I suggested the screeners remove it and I will reupload it when I get the chance. I explained to the poster that I concentrate on shooting the aircraft when I am airborne, not worrying about the background so much or the horizon. My philosophy is when I am flying in aircraft such as F-18s that run around $10K USD an hour I am obligated to get spectacular images showcasing their product, not worry about whether the horizon is level or not.

In reference to the SR71 info that was incorrect I again pointed out as I am primarily a photographer and not a statitician, I dont really have a lot of interest in the exact minute details of every aircraft I have taken a photo of. He said if I looked at that SR71 website I could have got the info I needed, however until he mentioned that website I had never even heard of the site, as I have never needed to. Some people are anal about getting all the right stats on an aircraft, some people are anal about having the horizon level, me I am anal about capturing the aircraft in the best possible angle that has that wow factor, so its each to his own. But I dont go having a shot at someone just because they got something wrong.

The one thing everyone must always remember is that emails and forum posts are sometimes the most often misunderstood or misinterpreted forms of communication because if you ask ten people what the writer meant to say in the message, you will get ten different answers. I say my piece short, sharp and sometimes blunt, but its just the way I write my messages. Does it piss people off, obviously. But does it really matter in the big picture, not really. Ask those that know me in person. I will do anything for anyone and have often invited other photographers along on my photo shoots. The only way anyone gets better is to practise and I for one always try and encourage other photographers.

Anyway enough of my rave - you are welcome to judge me as you wish, and you will. But I would say dont always judge a book by its cover, people are not always what they seem.

Air2Air.

fergulmcc

Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:25 am

Air2Air

I hope you haven't been too offended by what's going on.

I don't want to get involved with it but I would like to say that I agree with what you said in your last post. Its photographers like yourself that inspire amatures like me to contine taking photo's and strive for those so called wow factors, to capture that immage that just blows you away.

I hope you continue to post more photo's on the net, I certainly enjoy what I've seen and hope that one day I can avail of your advice on photography.

Good luck  Big thumbs up

Fergul  Smokin cool
Zambian Airways, Where the Eagles fly free!!

BA747-436

Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:26 am

Maybe the way you went off at Darren is what he's refering to.
Gota love the *ss lickers...Always amusing lol  Wink/being sarcastic
Dan Valentine - Bad Ass MOFO Photographer

mygind66
Topic Author

Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:35 am

Simply WOW!!

View Large View Medium

Photo © Air2Air

A pleasure to see these photos Paul..

Actually these are a kind of photos in hands of a few..Ernie Viscupic, Mariusz Adamski, Mike Jorgensen, Lassi Tolvanen....
Here are some plugs:

View Large View Medium

Photo © Ernie Viskupic
View Large View Medium

Photo © Lassi Tolvanen

View Large View Medium

Photo © Mariusz Adamski
View Large View Medium

Photo © Mike Jorgensen

Cheers

vzlet

Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:38 am

The AF unit involved in the effort to recreate an operational SR-71 capability was called Det 2, 9th Recon Wing.

Great bunch of shots, Ned. Remember though, if the pressure of dealing with our occasionally less-than-harmonious A.Net community gets to be too great, you can always join most of the rest of us in inconspicuous mediocrity!
"That's so stupid! If they're so secret, why are they out where everyone can see them?" - my kid

mygind66
Topic Author

Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:39 am

Sorry...not Paul but Ned..  Innocent