Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Stil

RE: Creative Images

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Quoting Ivandalavia (Reply 97):
creative or motiv

Creativeness is on comment, that gives sense to the picture. The question is what was first: the picture or the comment...

Stil

walter2222

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Quoting Stil (Reply 100):
The question is what was first: the picture or the comment...

I assume Tim made the comment when he took the shot. Creativity is about seeing things differently...Some will see this, for others it may pass by unnoticed.

Best regards,

Walter

ivandalavia

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Quoting WILCO737 (Reply 99):
I guess this is the perfect example that it works for somebody and for somebody it doesn't work.

========================
good words.  highfive 

only for Nobody it doesn't work

mirage

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Korean-Air/Airbus-A330-223/1496406/M/
========================================================
creative or motiv?????????????????????????????

I swear for what is more important to me that, without seeing the name of the photographer of that image and the comment, 1 second after seeing it, I thought to myself: "what the... ? am I seing myaviation.net? hold on, this was accepted at Airliners.net?  Wow! "

This is a perfect example of a picture that doesn't work for me, a person is the main subject and flooded by distracting elements, something I would never try to even upload, and belive me, I have dozens of these kind of ramp shots, but I always thought a photo like this one would be an instant rejection.

So, in the end, this is what frustates and demoralizes me, I don't understand what Airliners.net wants with this called "creative" photos, it can be anything, just depends on the screeners looking at it.

Luis

[Edited 2009-03-10 10:20:18]

EZEIZA

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Quoting Mirage (Reply 103):
So, in the end, this is what frustates and demoralizes me, I don't understand what Airliners.net wants with this called "creative" photos, it can be anything, just depends on the screeners looking at it.

exactly! you have summarised my thoughts since day 1.

deaphen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Korean-Air/Airbus-A330-223/1496406/M/
========================================================
creative or motiv?????????????????????????????

I am sorry, but i dont agree with that, not because Tim is a screener or anything, but images like that have been accepted on a.net way before the "creative" rule came into being.

Most old timers will agree, this is not a "creative" photograph, and i am sure the photographer didnt intend for it to be under the so called "creative" category.

I dont know if you understand, if not, let me know, i will try and explain a bit more!  Smile

Regards
Nitin

PS: just for an example, look at pictures from Japan, lots with the similar kind of motive.

spencer

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Respectfully, I have to agree with Luis' comment. Tim's image does nothing for me, seems like it's trying to be different just for the sake of it. It is different but it isn't my cup of tea. I'd be interested in seeing how many screeners let this one through.
And just let me make one thing clear, we all upload pictures here knowing they're up for anyone to give critique. Tim, as I mentioned above, I give my opinion with respect.
Spencer.

deaphen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Sorry for the second message, but for some reason i cannot edit the above post, but IMHO, "creative" = "artistic".

The above image is NOT artistic.

I feel that post is just to take pok shots at Tim, who again IMHO, is going out of his way to be interactive, its posts like that who discourage screeners to participate.

Nitin

wilco737

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Maybe we shouldn't discuss about all the creative shots which have been uploaded and accepted. They wouldn't be online if not enough screeners have accepted it as a creative shot.

Why don't we head to the airport and shot creative/ artistic shots outself and upload them?

This new rule has a lot of potential and some very unique shots were accepted. Of course, not everybody will agree with the decision that they are accepted, but that's the problem with it.

So, keep them coming, upload them and share your creativity with us.

wilco737

mirage

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 105):
I am sorry, but i dont agree with that, not because Tim is a screener or anything, but images like that have been accepted on a.net way before the "creative" rule came into being.

Sorry but in case you're talking about this kind of photos:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © David Moore

it's an absolutely different theme, where the main subject is not a person. In this case the ground staff only adds atmosphere, and do it fine.

Luis

mirage

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 107):
I feel that post is just to take pok shots at Tim, who again IMHO, is going out of his way to be interactive, its posts like that who discourage screeners to participate.

As I told before, my instant reaction was made before seeing the name of the photographer.

Luis

deaphen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Quoting Mirage (Reply 109):
it's an absolutely different theme, where the main subject is not a person. In this case the ground staff only adds atmosphere, and do it fine.

Quoting Mirage (Reply 110):
As I told before, my instant reaction was made before seeing the name of the photographer.

I totally understand your point mirage, but im sure there are a few pics from Japan with a very similar motive, but to be honest, i tried looking, but cant find them!

But i feel, that that picture is exactly like any one of these, except with a person in the frame, and the photographer made a comment about it:

View Large View Medium

Photo © A.Mahgoli

View Large View Medium

Photo © Tim De Groot - AirTeamImages

View Large View Medium

Photo © Patric Borg

Mirage, by no means do i mean to disrespect you, i am just putting across my opinion. So no hard feelings eh?  Smile

Nitin

ake0404ar

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Quoting RMW (Reply 42):

I like that shot.......

So, in the end, this is what frustrates and demoralizes me, I don't understand what Airliners.net wants with this called "creative" photos, it can be anything, just depends on the screeners looking at it.

I hear ya and I am with you on that one......it is certainly a tough call!

Keep trying.....Ander was not sure about this one I would imagine, but it made it

View Large View Medium

Photo © Ander Aguirre - AirTeamImages

Vasco

mirage

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 111):
Mirage, by no means do i mean to disrespect you, i am just putting across my opinion. So no hard feelings eh?

Of course not  Smile One thing I'm proud of is to be open minded about saying my opinion and listening others opinions, anyone can criticize my photos here at Airliners.net, for the good and for the bad, anyone can disagree with me, in fact it's a big favour anyone can do to me, being honest and saying what he is thinking.

No problem at all, my friend Nitin  Smile

Luis

deaphen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Quoting Mirage (Reply 113):
Of course not Smile One thing I'm proud of is to be open minded about saying my opinion and listening others opinions, anyone can criticize my photos here at Airliners.net, for the good and for the bad, anyone can disagree with me, in fact it's a big favour anyone can do to me, being honest and saying what he is thinking.

No problem at all, my friend Nitin Smile

Ah thats why i love this site  Smile  Smile

thanks
Nitin

spencer

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm

That just about sums it up for me too. It won't stop me from trying to upload one however, but it's hit or miss, if you like.
Spence.

koryo

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Quoting Sovietjet (Reply 92):

This thread appears like it is slowly transforming itself into a Creative Image post/pre- screening mega-thread.  Wow!

flamed 

Cheers,

Koryo

EZEIZA

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 105):
and i am sure the photographer didnt intend for it to be under the so called "creative" category.

No disrespect to the photog, but since the shot has been exposed in the thread, if it doesn't fall under "creative" (which i believe it doesn't) then it should had been rejected for motive and for showing people clearly recognizable.

Quoting WILCO737 (Reply 108):
Why don't we head to the airport and shot creative/ artistic shots outself and upload them?

cause, there's too many chances of getting it rejected?  Wink

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 111):
But i feel, that that picture is exactly like any one of these, except with a person in the frame, and the photographer made a comment about it:

Honestly, what I saw is a picture of a person, with something that is somehwat related to planes in the background.

As I have said many times before, the subjectivity of screeners/creativity rules will create controversy, especially with some of the most borderline shots, who mostly are form the same reduced group of photogs.

rgds and hope I didn't offend anyone, but it is what I honestly feel.

deaphen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 117):

No disrespect to the photog, but since the shot has been exposed in the thread, if it doesn't fall under "creative" (which i believe it doesn't) then it should had been rejected for motive and for showing people clearly recognizable

From what i have gathered from the screeners, since i am a cockpit whore, is that persons can be shown in the pictures so long as they are carrying out their work and not standing and staring into the camera or waving at the camera or making any intentional gestures to catch attention.

Honestly, what I saw is a picture of a person, with something that is somehwat related to planes in the background.

Thats the thing, i saw a nose gear and then a person, its a normal airport activity.

rgds and hope I didn't offend anyone, but it is what I honestly feel.

I would think that everyone here is old enough or mature enough to understand that no one is screwing anyone else over, though, if someone had posted my picture like the person has done above (with Tims pic) i would have been pissed, there is absolutely no reasoning given along with the post and you can tell instantly its there to just cause a controversy, thats all.

I just feel it could have been done in a much more cordial fashion.

Regards
Nitin

timdegroot
Topic Author

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Well I half expect a little controversy about this image. Clearly some like it and some dont but that will usually be the case with "creative" shots, and yes like nitin points out I put creative between " " because IMO this is just a funny and different kind of shot.

Really the word creative was misplaced, like I said before, for lack of a better word. Truth is most images we see arent creative, they are just nice, or "different", and that's what we want to achieve with this, create some variety and different motives.

I certainly dont like all pics that have been accepted under the creative guidelines. Even this week I spotted a few I did not like. But other screeners did and so do the viewers so it's ok with me, noone gets hurt in the end. I try to keep an open mind in that respect.

This post has been kept mostly civil for which I thank everyone here who has replied, that's what keeps me coming back too, an atmosphere of respect.

I think this pic only shows that you can try out different motives and they can get accepted. With each accepted shot we set another benchmark towards a "rulebook" of what is acceptable. The screeners try to keep an open mind as much as possible but I wont deny that there are shots where everybody goes "not for me" and those will end up being rejected.If you dont try you'll never know if a shot makes it. Honestly a rejection is not the end of the world, and if you are worried about acceptance ratios something can be worked out I'm sure.

EZEIZA

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 118):
would have been pissed, there is absolutely no reasoning given along with the post and you can tell instantly its there to just cause a controversy, thats all.

I just feel it could have been done in a much more cordial fashion.

I agree with you, but at the same time, this I thought was one of the purposes of this thread, to try to get a better idea of what's acceptable within creative shots.

What I'm not 100% convinced is this particular shot is "creative". It's a static image of something that happens millions of times every day in every airport, not at night, with a nice sun light, not under rain or any other extreme wheather situation ...

rgds

deaphen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 120):
What I'm not 100% convinced is this particular shot is "creative". It's a static image of something that happens millions of times every day in every airport, not at night, with a nice sun light, not under rain or any other extreme wheather situation ...

But thats my whole point, in my opinion, its NOT a creative picture, if it was black and white, and half of the gear was cut out intentionally by the photographer, only then i would call it "creative".

Thats why i like to think of "creative" and "artistic" in the same light! What i mean is that for a creative shot to be creative, i feel it should be artistic, which this picture is not, and was never intended to be.

Nitin

timdegroot
Topic Author

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 122):
if it was black and white,

That doesnt make a shot creative either necessarily Nitin as I have mentioned Wink

deaphen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Quoting TimdeGroot (Reply 123):
That doesnt make a shot creative either necessarily Nitin as I have mentioned

Haha.... yes, i was just merely giving a random example.... though i do know of some which were "highly artistic" but were rejected... haha  Smile HMPF! Kidding.

Nitin

EZEIZA

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Quoting Deaphen (Reply 122):
What i mean is that for a creative shot to be creative, i feel it should be artistic, which this picture is not, and was never intended to be.

Agreed  Smile

Quoting TimdeGroot (Reply 119):
because IMO this is just a funny and different kind of shot.

But Tim, although I see where you're coming from with this shot, "different" is just not enough either. Again, with all due respect, and emphasizing that the only reason i am commenting on this shot is because it's been presented here and you seem ok with that (I' have been monitoring the thread since the shot was made "public" and kept quiet for most of the time  Wink )
This shot has almost nothing aviation related. I know we have commented this privately, and if you think my next question should not be asked here, please delete this post, but do you honestly believe that your shot would have been accepted had the photorapher been someone that is not a screener?

rgds

Jez

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:28 pm

I'm sure Tim's shot would get a 'distance' rejection over on 'airportworkers.net'.

But seriously, the eye is strongly drawn to the person (and the high-vis jacket makes doubly sure of that), so I'm very surprised it didn't get a 'motive' rejection. It's not the sort of shot I expect or want to see on a.net. That's not to say it's a bad shot, I just think it just needs to be in a different context for it to work (a pictorial book about airports for example).

timdegroot
Topic Author

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 125):
This shot has almost nothing aviation related. I know we have commented this privately, and if you think my next question should not be asked here, please delete this post, but do you honestly believe that your shot would have been accepted had the photorapher been someone that is not a screener?

Yes I do. Looks pretty aviation related to me in any case as it has the gear prominently in view as well as someone who works with aircraft. I think it has a place here and so did other screeners, although there were those with different opinions too.

Anyway It's not my job to defend my shot. I'm an uploader like anyone else - in fact I consider myself an uploader first and screener second -and I try a lot of crazy stuff. Some pics get accepted some dont but you can almost always count on them being different. Noone here has to defend a shot they get accepted, it's the screeners who make that decision. Now I am a screener to but with my own shots I am not involved in any way in the process. Of course I do know the ins and outs an I do know better than most what we accept and that does give me an advantage in the sense that I know what to upload and what not to upload in most cases, but my shots are probably more heavily scrutinized than other's within the team. This shot has been heavily discussed on the inside as well. If anyone would be doing other screeners favors, the other screeners would quickly pick up on it.

No problem with asking that question but I wont keep giving the same answer over and over again either, which is that there is no favoritism for screeners images. Become a screener and you will find out Smile

Like I said the reason I started this thread is not because I see many creative shots that are later rejected, but because I dont see many creative, different, odd, weird, arty, artyfart or whatever you want to call it being uploaded at all. They mainly come from the same people who have always bene pushing the limits here, Javier G, Vasco, Ander, and a few others. Yes those are screeners, or members of other popular websites but that is not a factor of favoritism, simply a factor of who uploads the creative shots: those people who probably have high profiles to begin with and dare to upload different stuff.

So the bottom line is: let's see those images. If they get accepted accept it (of others) and if they get rejected either discuss them in the forum and later appeal and then accept it. This will never be a free for all but we are trying to open this place up. That is a difficult ptrocess because we have long since been stagnant so it will logically creative some strange looks and the persons who are at the forefront will be under "suspicion". That is all fine with me as long as we can say in 2-3 years that a.net has become a more acceptive place.

Tim

wilco737

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:46 pm

I'd like to rise one other point which happened to my twice.

I uploaded a picture which got rejected for motive, so I guess it was not artistic enough and exactly one week later I saw pretty much the same picture, only different airplane, different location, but pretty much the same picture. At this moment you ask yourself: what is the difference between my picture and the one which got accepted? I guess a differnt group of screeners saw it and rejected or accepted it.
But I guess we will always see that problem with the "different" shots as everybody has a differnet opinion on these shots... as the name says  Wink

wilco737

Ander

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:07 pm

I thought we were discussimg about creativity and the limits for acceptance, and all of a sudden all I see is a discussion about the screening process. Come on guys!! Lets get back on track, post your photos if you want to, discuss whatever, but let's stay on topic.
Tim is inviting all of us to dare a bit more, so don't be afraid of rejections and enjoy taking your photos!!
Cheers,
Ander

timdegroot
Topic Author

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Quoting WILCO737 (Reply 128):

I uploaded a picture which got rejected for motive, so I guess it was not artistic enough and exactly one week later I saw pretty much the same picture, only different airplane, different location, but pretty much the same picture. At this moment you ask yourself: what is the difference between my picture and the one which got accepted? I guess a differnt group of screeners saw it and rejected or accepted it.

Could also be due to quality issues if more reasons were given besides motive? If for motive only and motive is very or exactly similar you would have a good case for an appeal.

Tim

wilco737

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Quoting TimdeGroot (Reply 130):
Could also be due to quality issues if more reasons were given besides motive? If for motive only and motive is very or exactly similar you would have a good case for an appeal.

It got motiv in the first rejection, so I appealed and then it got motiv and grainy. It was shortly after the new rules were introduced.

wilco737

mirage

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:19 pm

I guess I dared too much with this one  Big grin

MyAviation.net photo:
Photo © Luis Rosa

Luis

Ander

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Luis, he is too easily rcognizable....

rotfl 

Ander

EZEIZA

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:41 am

Quoting TimdeGroot (Reply 126):
Become a screener and you will find out

:D Big grin

Anyway It's not my job to defend my shot

True, and that's why I mentioned it. Sorry for that, but you do have more exposure than most uploaders, and that has its disadvantages too  Wink

but because I dont see many creative, different, odd, weird, arty, artyfart or whatever you want to call it being uploaded at all

Well, the very few times I tried I ended up getting motive rejections, so honeslty it was a turn off. But in the spirit of this new thread, I tried one more time ... we'll see in a couple of days  Wink

Airplanepics

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:07 am

Very interesting thread. I've been looking through my images a lot recently. Where I've been working out on the ramp for the past few years my collection of "creative" images have certainly been building up.

I took this one last year, would this be "creative" enough to be accepted? It's a very quick edit, and I do have a much better copy at home - but you'll get the idea . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Airplanepics/Aircraft/IMG_4073.jpg

Let me know what you think . . .

Simon.

xenon

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Simon,

For me it doesn't work as creative, sorry.

Daniel

timdegroot
Topic Author

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Quoting Airplanepics (Reply 134):

I took this one last year, would this be "creative" enough to be accepted? It's a very quick edit, and I do have a much better copy at home - but you'll get the idea . . .

Have to agree with daniel. I think it would have been better if you had centered the marshaller more to the right filling the empty space there

Airplanepics

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 pm

That's what I thought - but it's always worth another opinion!

Thank you for your opinions!

unattendedbag

Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Quoting Airplanepics (Reply 134):
would this be "creative" enough to be accepted?

I have to ask, what do you find creative about that photo? You ask if it is creative "enough". Im not trying to pick a fight, just curious...

[Edited 2009-03-12 15:51:14]

eksath
Crew

Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Since we have been encouraged to be "creative", i would like to show the following that just got rejected. If we thought regular photo screening is subjective then this "creative" submission makes it far worse.

This got rejected for motiv. I have appealed to the head screeners. Now, I realize that that what I consider an interesting picture may not be so for some but here it is for your input. Does the motiv suck ?

EDIT..LINK FIXED

https://www.airliners.net/procphotos/...495am9p0005outeto.jpg&appealed=yes

Here is the caption:

"Tonight we await the return of "Endeavour" from the Heavens thus completing STS-123. Taken at approx 1900H EDT, the searchlights at the end of the 15,000ft runways are focused along the surface to help illuminate it for the orbiter pilots. Note the 1000 ft marker and the bird canon placed next to it. Amazing, the ISS passed overhead at 150 miles up while we waited. Nose gear touchdown was at 20:39:17 EDT and the rest is now history."

[Edited 2009-03-12 15:52:57]

[Edited 2009-03-12 16:14:46]

[Edited 2009-03-12 16:19:59]

deaphen

Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Quoting Eksath (Reply 139):
This got rejected for motiv. I have appealed to the head screeners. Now, I realize that that what I consider an interesting picture but here it is for your input. Does the motiv suck ?

Suresh:

The link does not open, probably because you appealed it, if you can link it to the appealed photo instead of the rejected photo it will show up.

Regards
Nitin

codeshare

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:25 am

This got rejected for motiv. I have appealed to the head screeners. Now, I realize that that what I consider an interesting picture may not be so for some but here it is for your input. Does the motiv suck ?

The caption helps out a lot, but I think motiv is correct here. If it were a film it would make it. But since it's a photo it doesn't exactly give the atmosphere 100%. Perhaps if you took this very photo from a higher point so that more of the runway is visible there would be more chances of it getting in ? I guess you didn't have that possibility.

KS/codeshare

timdegroot
Topic Author

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 am

Since we have been encouraged to be "creative", i would like to show the following that just got rejected. If we thought regular photo screening is subjective then this "creative" submission makes it far worse.

HI Suresh. No offense but since there is no aircraft runway or airport visible here I can only agree with the rejection. On the creative side it does nothing for me either I have to say.

Sorry to sound harsh. You get some stunning shots but I dont think this is one of them.

Tim

mirage

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:24 am

I don't get the relevance of the captions / comments to make a photo more interesting. Please keep in mind not everyone here speaks english or has english as natural language. I'm portuguese, sometimes I simply don't know what english grammar or terms should I use to add appeal so I prefer not to write comments. I hope you're not rejecting photos due to lack of comments or because they don't loook creative due to lack of proper comment.

Luis

timdegroot
Topic Author

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 am

Quoting Mirage (Reply 143):
I hope you're not rejecting photos due to lack of comments or because they don't loook creative due to lack of proper comment.

I can assure you we dont Luis.

Tim

Airplanepics

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Quoting UnattendedBag (Reply 138):
I have to ask, what do you find creative about that photo? You ask if it is creative "enough". Im not trying to pick a fight, just curious...

I just thought the image was different, a typical view of a GA apron I guess . . .

eksath
Crew

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Tim,

Thanks for the input. I am trying to understand this "creative" area too so any insight your and/othe screeners/headscreeners provide is beneficial. e.g. I took the presence of the threashold lights, distance markers and windsock as appropriate presence of "enough" runway in the picture. Since you explained, your take, I understand where you are coming from! Point taken

In the long run, i wish the screeners had the capacity to provide more comments with the rejection hence it allows the photographer to understand the rejection. I guess, what I am saying is feedback helps develop the art. I realize posting the pics here can do the same too but there are many times in which one does not think the picture is likely for rejection until it is!

Where does this fall on the scale?

https://www.airliners.net/addphotos/b...1236738649.1693xm9p0005aupload.jpg

Thanks again!

Suresh

KarlADrage

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:35 am

I've had this one rejected for motive and dark overnight:
https://www.airliners.net/procphotos/...90313_c1236687469.6332img_0643.jpg

Must admit being a bit disappointed about the motive rejection. It's not something many people try at AMARG. I've got a similar styled Starlifter one (sunset the previous day rather than sunrise) still in the queue. Do I take this as a hint to pull it?

damien846

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:55 am

Quoting KarlADrage (Reply 147):
Must admit being a bit disappointed about the motive rejection. It's not something many people try at AMARG. I've got a similar styled Starlifter one (sunset the previous day rather than sunrise) still in the queue. Do I take this as a hint to pull it?

Now I like this shot.......may be it would be good to hear from the screeners as to why they did not? So we can get some idea of what they are thinking??????????

I would say leave the other in the queue......can we have a preview?
Just my 10 cents worth!
Damien

ake0404ar

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 am

Karl,

this is not a Screeners opinion. this is me commenting:

I don't like it. The idea is nice but honestly the image is dark, there is not a lot you can see, just a silhouette of "airplanes????"

Vasco